PDA

View Full Version : Ding Ding DIMford Arriving...

DIMford
03-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Good day to everyone. I am DIMford and I am a Rideaholic. I live in Jax, Fl but will be moving to VA at the end of summer. Looking forward to meeting more people. And hanging with the people I already know.

Trip
03-01-2008, 03:04 PM
welcome, sorry it took so long to get approved.

DIMford
03-01-2008, 03:13 PM
No problem... it's the weekend...

vabarber2
03-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Welcome! What part of VA?? We got lots of twistys up here!!

OneSickPsycho
03-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Word up DIM.

Mr Lefty
03-01-2008, 10:40 PM
What up boss! :welcome:

neebelung
03-02-2008, 08:23 AM
Welcome DIM! (in this case, ignore my reply to ya on MySpace, since it looks like they've got ya approved)

:welcome:

DIMford
03-02-2008, 11:58 AM
Welcome! What part of VA?? We got lots of twistys up here!!

I'll be moving to Norfolk unfortunately. Not my favorite city on the east coast.

Welcome DIM! (in this case, ignore my reply to ya on MySpace, since it looks like they've got ya approved)

:welcome:

Roger. I haven't even read it yet. Thanks NEebs

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 03:38 PM
so I take it your in the AF?

NeonspeedRT
03-02-2008, 04:49 PM
so I take it your in the AF?

He's in the Navy.

Whats up Ryan. How are you doing man?

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 04:54 PM
He's in the Navy.

oh... poor guy.

:lol: my uncle was in the Navy for 18 years... bastard got full early retirement

vabarber2
03-02-2008, 05:17 PM
oh... poor guy.

:lol: my uncle was in the Navy for 18 years... bastard got full early retirement
Yeah, but atleast they dont have a big surge being sent over here like us in the Army!

vabarber2
03-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Not the worst though! Good Luck with that! I hear that base is a good one though! Its about an hour and a half from me if your ever looking for someone to ride with! Most of the twistys are closer to my way though, In land!!

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah, but atleast they dont have a big surge being sent over here like us in the Army!

true... no ones surge'n up but Army i think...

Not the worst though! Good Luck with that! I hear that base is a good one though! Its about an hour and a half from me if your ever looking for someone to ride with! Most of the twistys are closer to my way though, In land!!

there's a few in VA... Kat's there... she actually runs a local forum there too...

neebelung
03-02-2008, 06:01 PM
Roger. I haven't even read it yet. Thanks NEebs

Dude, you need to be rocking the GQ av. :lol:

DIMford
03-03-2008, 12:31 AM

When I get up there I will take you up on that. I am all for twisty's. I can't find them down here in Fl and I keep dreaming about the roads I used to drive in CA.

He's in the Navy.

Doing pretty good Chris. How about you?

there's a few in VA... Kat's there... she actually runs a local forum there too...

That's awesome. When I get up there I will have to check out the local forum and meet the peeps up there.

Dude, you need to be rocking the GQ av. :lol:

I though about it. Almost thought about havng the GQ User Title. But only a few would get it over here.

Oh, and don't worry Neebs and Raven. I will still be up on FSB after I move too.

Iv
03-04-2008, 08:49 PM
What's up Ryan.

Marines are surging Iraq and Afaganistan

true... no ones surge'n up but Army i think...

DIMford
03-04-2008, 10:21 PM
What's up Beau? I hear you might making a visit out the JGP this Saturday?