PDA

View Full Version : Fiddy Mania

Trip
03-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Getting my fiddy ready for the new season with a BBR front end and disc brakes. Ah yeah, time to learn stoppies. :rockwoot:

Anyone else got a fiddy out there?

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2779/img5866dn2.jpg
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/9167/img5868lg9.jpg

logan1
03-01-2008, 05:12 PM
lol exactly how tall are you?

Trip
03-01-2008, 05:20 PM
6'1"

Lots of us race em around here and nationally.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5060/camo1nr4.jpg

NONE_too_SOFT
03-01-2008, 05:26 PM
how much you pay for your little scooter?

Trip
03-01-2008, 05:33 PM
how much you pay for your little scooter?

$1000, that was with it already bored out to an 88 and a bunch of other step up and addon stuff, extra set of dirt wheels.

t-homo
03-01-2008, 06:33 PM
I almost went half and half with a friend on a pocket bike earlier this year. Would have been like 150-200 a piece.

Trip
03-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I almost went half and half with a friend on a pocket bike earlier this year. Would have been like 150-200 a piece.

It would take a pocket bike in the thousands range to keep up with a stepped up fiddy. One of those china bikes that are that price tried to practice with us before the final fall race and we lapped it so much he decided not to enter the race.

OneSickPsycho
03-01-2008, 11:27 PM
There's a few guys down here that have them... makes me want one... I'd rather buy other shit at the moment though... down the road, who knows...

Mr Lefty
03-01-2008, 11:49 PM
There's a few guys down here that have them... makes me want one... I'd rather buy other shit at the moment though... down the road, who knows...

:withstupid:

it'd be fun as hell in CO I think... then again... I may just get a dirt bike when I get to CO

OneSickPsycho
03-01-2008, 11:52 PM
:withstupid:

it'd be fun as hell in CO I think... then again... I may just get a dirt bike when I get to CO

My uncle has a bunch of toys... one of his favorite things to do is ice race with his rail buggy (which is actually an old 1 ton 4x4 he converted)... If I wasn't such a bitch when it came to the cold, I'd say that would be money.

Trip
03-01-2008, 11:56 PM
I want a trail bike as well, but I definitely need a trailer before I get one of those.

OneSickPsycho
03-01-2008, 11:56 PM
I want a trail bike as well, but I definitely need a trailer before I get one of those.

Trail or trial?

Mr Lefty
03-01-2008, 11:58 PM
My uncle has a bunch of toys... one of his favorite things to do is ice race with his rail buggy (which is actually an old 1 ton 4x4 he converted)... If I wasn't such a bitch when it came to the cold, I'd say that would be money.

I hate the fucking cold... that's what I love about my Toy... the fuck'n heater in the old Toyota's (when they're working) are fuck'n AWESOME

but yeah I'm gonna love CO... wheel'n my truck and riding... the only problem is... deciding weekend to weekend which i wanna do:panic:

Trip
03-01-2008, 11:59 PM
Trail or trial?

trail, no way in hell do I have enough balance for trials.

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 12:00 AM
I hate the fucking cold... that's what I love about my Toy... the fuck'n heater in the old Toyota's (when they're working) are fuck'n AWESOME

but yeah I'm gonna love CO... wheel'n my truck and riding... the only problem is... deciding weekend to weekend which i wanna do:panic:

Easy... Summer = Bike... Winter = Truck... Warm winter day = Bike... Rainy summer day = Truck.

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 12:00 AM
trail, no way in hell do I have enough balance for trials.

Yeah, I don't think I'd be good at trials, but I think it'd be fun to try!

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 12:06 AM
Easy... Summer = Bike... Winter = Truck... Warm winter day = Bike... Rainy summer day = Truck.

yeah but wheel'n in the summer is fun too... but yeah that's probably the formula I'll be stick'n to

Yeah, I don't think I'd be good at trials, but I think it'd be fun to try!

yeah but damn... you'd need to be in some bad ass shape to do even 50% of what those things are capable of!

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 12:08 AM
yeah but wheel'n in the summer is fun too... but yeah that's probably the formula I'll be stick'n to

yeah but damn... you'd need to be in some bad ass shape to do even 50% of what those things are capable of!

I'll just stick with riding street then... where I can be fat and happy.

Dave
03-02-2008, 01:44 AM
man, im thinking i want me a pit bike lol. hey trip you have a link to the site you got those parts from?

Trip
03-02-2008, 01:48 AM
man, im thinking i want me a pit bike lol. hey trip you have a link to the site you got those parts from?

I bought most of my stuff used from planetminis.com

Got other stuff from fleabay.

If you want new stuff check out minibikeoutlet.com, tbparts.com, powersportsstore.com, hondatrailbikes.com, ahpminis.com, tboltusa.com

Trip
03-02-2008, 01:49 AM
And just think... in some states you could get it titled and registered as a moped!

In tennessee it's considered a motorized bicycle unless you tell them it's over 50cc.

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 01:50 AM
And just think... in some states you could get it titled and registered as a moped!

I like the silver headers... I think I'm going to do that to my bike... The Cherry Bomb color looks pretty good... I've saw a guy get the grey plastics off the City-X and put them on with the red wheels... it was MONEY.

yeah the red wheels look fuck'n bad ass to me. I'd even like to see them on yours... the all black

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 01:51 AM
In tennessee it's considered a motorized bicycle unless you tell them it's over 50cc.

That makes it street legal correct?

yeah the red wheels look fuck'n bad ass to me. I'd even like to see them on yours... the all black

I was actually thinking silver wheels for a hot second... I dig the black though...

Trip
03-02-2008, 01:52 AM
That makes it street legal correct?

Depends on the interpretation of the law, I don't try to test it because I am not exactly legal with 88cc. That's why my gap runs are made at night on it. That's not really fun though because it's hammer back til you get to the end. Tight parking lot races are a lot more fun.

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Depends on the interpretation of the law, I don't try to test it because I am not exactly legal with 88cc. That's why my gap runs are made at night on it. That's not really fun though because it's hammer back til you get to the end. Tight parking lot races are a lot more fun.

Just how would they know if you had the big bore kit though?

Trip
03-02-2008, 01:56 AM
Just how would they know if you had the big bore kit though?

Depends on how well they know their bikes, it's pretty clear if you look at the head.

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Depends on how well they know their bikes, it's pretty clear if you look at the head.

Put a fairing on that motherfucker. :lol:

Trip
03-02-2008, 01:58 AM
Put a fairing on that motherfucker. :lol:

I've actually thought about that, mounting some kind of pocket bike fairing or something. I just don't feel like shelling out the cash to attempt it.

It's hard to tear it up in its current config, saves money because I go down a lot on it.

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 02:09 AM
I've actually thought about that, mounting some kind of pocket bike fairing or something. I just don't feel like shelling out the cash to attempt it.

It's hard to tear it up in its current config, saves money because I go down a lot on it.

I wouldn't put too much into it... afterall, I'd imagine you crash that thing pretty regularly... Perhaps look at some plastics off full size dirtbike... radiator shrowds and whatnot... I'd just use some self taping screws and go right into the current plastics (less the gas tank of course)... Minimal fabrication involved I'd imagine.

dscort
03-02-2008, 08:57 PM
drunk fiddy riding around the yard is great! i usually hurt my self every outing on my 50 drunk or sober.

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 10:11 PM
drunk fiddy riding around the yard is great! i usually hurt my self every outing on my 50 drunk or sober.

I wouldn't trust myself on a 50 drunk.. I'd end up on the road or in a pool somehow... :lol:

Trip
03-02-2008, 10:13 PM
I get hurt on the fiddy sober, I can't imagine what would happen drunk.

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 10:20 PM

:lol:

your's is a 88 anyways

t-homo
03-02-2008, 11:43 PM
I would like to. Don't have the money for it right now.

dscort
03-03-2008, 06:53 AM

it just delays the pain till the next morning.....then not only are ya hungover you got a bruise on the shin you cant figure out how it got there.