PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360: Gamertags

Trip
03-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Stole this list, any need to be updated?

List of gamertags: TWF - XBox Live
Dlit - xx Call me D xx
Trip - ReactorTrip
tallywacker - tallywacker4g63
saverok - saverok
stunt4life - gow king
upshift - upshift12
jtemple - El Chupacabra
02GSXXR - SnAtCh MoNsTeR
kbubp - Arrah Arrah
papapoi - papapoi
bowb4me - bowb4joe
Ae 71 FT BSTRD - FT BSTRD
bakeddrewpy - drewpy
Orangearmyforlife - porkchop
BigRed3886 - Sixxxxer
Amarani - Amarani
Corey - noforcekin

Trip
03-01-2008, 04:50 PM
I got rock band, been modding my drums, got gum rubber pads to make em a lot better for rebound and quiet the sound and got a real bass pedal to replace the crappy POS one that comes with it.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1856/img5863mz4.jpg

Dave
03-01-2008, 05:18 PM
hmm no 360s in this house, i can give you my PSN id though ;) Khajjathefang

OneSickPsycho
03-01-2008, 11:43 PM
I got rock band, been modding my drums, got gum rubber pads to make em a lot better for rebound and quiet the sound and got a real bass pedal to replace the crappy POS one that comes with it.

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1856/img5863mz4.jpg

I thought that game was going to be totally gay... but it's TOTALLY AWESOME.

Trip
03-01-2008, 11:47 PM
I thought that game was going to be totally gay... but it's TOTALLY AWESOME.

I thought the same thing, but then a friend got me to play it and I ended up buying it.

Dave
03-02-2008, 12:57 AM
no love for tripple owners?

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 01:52 AM

Dlit - xx Call me D xx
Trip - ReactorTrip
saverok - saverok
stunt4life - gow king
upshift - upshift12
jtemple - El Chupacabra
02GSXXR - SnAtCh MoNsTeR
kbubp - kyle bubp
papapoi - papapoi
bowb4me - bowb4joe

I'm noticing some names that haven't trickled over... It's too late to PM tonight... I'll fuck with it tomorrow.

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 02:11 AM
where the fuck is Kyle?!

Trip
03-02-2008, 02:25 AM
where the fuck is Kyle?!

he's aargh aargh or some shit like that, he is busy with his girl and track days. I am sure he will appear during the week.

Mr Lefty
03-02-2008, 02:27 AM
he's aargh aargh or some shit like that, he is busy with his girl and track days. I am sure he will appear during the week.

:lol: figured he'd be all over this place :lol:

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 09:10 AM
I'm noticing some names that haven't trickled over... It's too late to PM tonight... I'll fuck with it tomorrow.

Done.

DLIT
03-03-2008, 06:37 AM
Still playing GRAW2.

t-homo
10-25-2008, 01:35 AM
Anybody play COD4 on PS3 online?

FT BSTRD
10-25-2008, 01:44 AM
Mine is FAT OLD GEEZER.

Sixxxxer
10-25-2008, 03:47 AM
360 Fanboy Here...Been playing the COD World at War BETA and So far I like it...Before that it was COD4 Madden and GTA IV.

BigRed3886 Is my GT

Quick281
10-25-2008, 04:43 AM
Damn no PS3 or 360. I am enjoying everything on my Dell XPS 720 though.

Thinking about a PS3 however.

jtemple
10-25-2008, 08:50 AM
My XBL games of choice:

skate.
Call of Duty 4
Gears of War
Guitar Hero III

I have also pre-ordered Skate 2 and Gears of War 2.

JoJoYZF
10-25-2008, 11:40 AM
360 Fanboy Here...Been playing the COD World at War BETA and So far I like it...Before that it was COD4 Madden and GTA IV.

BigRed3886 Is my GT

Bday? If so Im exactly 3 days older than you.

jeeps84
10-25-2008, 11:49 AM
PS3 here but not online

t-homo
10-25-2008, 12:01 PM
Back at my old school I played 360 with one of my friends all of the time. It was either Halo 3, COD4, or co-op missions on Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. We probably beat the last game 8 times.

Now its PS3 and COD4 online or NCAA football 08 Campus legend.

Sixxxxer
10-25-2008, 12:08 PM
Bday? If so Im exactly 3 days older than you.

Yeah thats My Birthday...Lol

Good Shit!

DLIT
10-25-2008, 05:41 PM
PS3 here but not online

Step 1. Run your internet cable from your modem into your PS3.
Step 2. Enjoy online play.

If you have a router, that's even better.

t-homo
10-25-2008, 07:45 PM

Online is free. SOOO much more badass than 360.

jeeps84
10-25-2008, 07:48 PM

All I have is wireless for my laptop. Tried usb link with no luck.

t-homo
10-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Your laptop runs off of a wireless router?

jeeps84
10-25-2008, 07:57 PM

Card

Ducati Diva
10-25-2008, 09:23 PM

:panic:Hey don't give him anymore ideas!!! I'm already a internet widow I'll never see him if you hook him up to "live" viedo games!! :rofl: j/k got to give him a hard time it's in the small print :lol:

DLIT
10-27-2008, 07:44 PM
Online is free. SOOO much more badass than 360.

I don't mind paying $50/year. it's the hardest working $50 I've ever spent. Once you experience what Xbox Live can do, you never even think about the money you spent.

All I have is wireless for my laptop. Tried usb link with no luck.

You need to up your game.

Porkchop
10-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Gamertag...... Orangearmyforlife

Which is kind of sad.... because Nicky will be joining the red army next year... might need to make a new one...

dReWpY
10-27-2008, 08:47 PM
bakeddrewpy

pickle.of.doom
10-27-2008, 10:09 PM
MotoGP 08 comes out on Oct 28th. Capcom again, not Climax anymore.

jeeps84
10-27-2008, 10:14 PM

Give me something worth playing. WSBK 08 Im tired of GP

DLIT
10-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Give me something worth playing. WSBK 08 Im tired of GP

WSBK comes out on the 28th, too.

Capcom again? Is that good or bad? It's been Climax the past two+ years, right?

pickle.of.doom
10-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Yeah, I think its good. Climax didn't put anything in to development after the first year, because they knew they were dropping it. I think it will be good.

Looking forward to SBK 08 too, but I still can't get a clear answer out of stores around here whether they will be getting it or not.

Porkchop
10-28-2008, 05:52 PM

NOOOOO.... I went to Gamestop right after i got off campus and went straight to the counter and said "MOTO GP 08 please". And he was like "uhhhh its not in yet it'll prolly be in tomorrow." I was like "noooo, it said available oct. 28!!!!" He said that that date is usually the ship date.... soooo misleading.

On the Capcom/Climax issue. I usually don't like capcom games, just too capcomy, but idk. I have Moto GP 06 with Rossi on the cover and all I can say is one thing. As long as the AI is fixed, i will be so unbelievably happy. I loathe it. It is like racing 20 brick walls! If you race them inside, YOU crash. If they race you inside, YOU crash. If you run into them, YOU crash. If they run into you, YOU crash. It makes me so fucking mad, i have honestly thrown the controller across the room multiple times. I mean its not that bad in the lower levels where you can just out brake them. But in the upper level where I am, where the AI actually pulls through the turns... you can't run your own line. You have to run a carbon copy of their line and not move out of the exit or be prepared to be fish tailed and "helecoptered" as I call it. I mean its to the point to where i cant play it because instead of being worried about runing perfect rails and catching the guys ahead of you, you have to play careful so that someone behind you doesnt take you out. Its just not racing when they are so emotionless that they have no regard for your position on the track. :rant:

The thing I am excited about is they got rid of that "extreme" mode. It was fun the first time around but it got overused. Now on the card 125 and 250 baby!!!! :rockwoot:

Never played the SBK series, but it looks good. We will see if I have to make a purchase if Capcom lets me down this year...

pickle.of.doom
10-28-2008, 06:30 PM
If I can remember, the older capcom versions were alot more conducive to close racing. I know what you mean "Capcomy" (like almost comic bookish?), but I think this game will be pretty realistic sim wise. Looking forward to it though, I havent touched my 07 in quite a while and really just play cod4. I need something bike related again!

oh, btw im pickle of doom on the 360, I thought I was already on the list.

DLIT
10-28-2008, 07:13 PM
I remember telling Pickle I topped most of his top times for most of the tracks. Next thing I know he's got me beat on all of 'em.

I'm glad to hear they added 125s and 250s. It'll be just like MotoGP3 for PS2 where you had to work your way up to GP level. I still have fun when playing the game. It'd be tight if a bunch of us on here picked it up and we had our own TWF races. Accidents off, of course.

Dnyce
10-28-2008, 07:41 PM
i gotta 360 at the house now, motogp is on my to get list when i can find it-maybe this weekend

Porkchop
10-28-2008, 08:06 PM
If I can remember, the older capcom versions were alot more conducive to close racing. I know what you mean "Capcomy" (like almost comic bookish?), but I think this game will be pretty realistic sim wise. Looking forward to it though, I havent touched my 07 in quite a while and really just play cod4. I need something bike related again!

Never really played the older versions. But it's not like I play bumper cars with the bikes, i try to be careful. But i just hope the AI will now adjust to your line, like you would for them. How was the 07 version??? Didnt want to dump the money until i saw substantial changes, like this year. 08 graphically looks good tho.

You nailed "capcomy" on the head. I.E.- Lost Planet??? Ok game, but just not as good as GEARS which debued at the same time...

I picked up my 06 to get ready for 08 the other night, but i've been playing APF 08' since football started.

pickle.of.doom
10-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Yeah DLIT, that ps2 version was the last capcom version I think.

FT BSTRD
10-28-2008, 11:25 PM
I just changed mine to Ae 71 FT BSTRD.

DLIT
10-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Mine's still xx Call me D xx if anyone wants to race. I'll be picking it up tomorrow after work.

Trip
10-29-2008, 08:23 AM
everyone's on there?

DLIT
10-29-2008, 12:50 PM
Where?

Trip
10-29-2008, 12:53 PM
Where?

the very first post

DLIT
10-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Anyone plan on picking up the game any time soon?

Rider
10-29-2008, 01:04 PM
Dont have an XBOX 360

DLIT
10-29-2008, 01:19 PM
Dont have an XBOX 360

They're now $199.99.

Rider
10-29-2008, 01:25 PM
They're now $199.99.

Where?

JoJoYZF
10-29-2008, 01:44 PM
Where?

The arcade version is 199 everywhere. Its just the base model with wired controllers and I dont think it comes with a hard drive.

DLIT
10-29-2008, 02:01 PM
Where?

Everywhere. You'll have to buy a hard drive or just a memory pack though. Spend the extra hundo and get the one with the hard drive already on it.

Rider
10-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Cool. Thanks!

JoJoYZF
10-29-2008, 02:03 PM
Everywhere. You'll have to buy a hard drive or just a memory pack though. Spend the extra hundo and get the one with the hard drive already on it.

And wireless controller included.

DLIT
10-29-2008, 02:05 PM
Cool. Thanks!

No problem.

Porkchop
10-29-2008, 10:46 PM
I got it!!!! Finally came in this morning. Ran over and was the first person to grab one... Sped home, ripped it open. AMAZING!

It is so good, way better than my 06' copy. It's soooo smoothe. Interesting additions to the gameplay too. Like I said before, you start in 125 and work up. No longer do you design your own bike to ride on. You sign contracts with standing teams, and based on performance for the year you get offers from other 125 teams to either switch or move up to 250. When you get up to GP, i guess you sign with the likes of Repsol Honda and Marlboro Ducati. Really cool...

Other changes from my old 06 (maybe not 07) is no longer can you pull through a turn and slam back onto the throttle when leaned over. If you are mid turn you have to gradually and carefully roll onto the throttle. If not the rear end starts to swing out, BUT now you can now save yourself.

Versus the old game, if you are happy on the left thumbstick, it will seem a bit jerkey. But if you adjust your style a bit, this new game is real smoothe. U-turns are a breeze compared to my old game. And it looks GOOD. Real good bike and rider models. Much better track side and especially distant scenery.

And the AI is fixed!!! MUCH better close racing. Not brick walls any more. They adjust to your line... New multiple "simulation" levels are available.

:drool:

JoJoYZF
10-29-2008, 11:13 PM
I got it!!!! Finally came in this morning. Ran over and was the first person to grab one... Sped home, ripped it open. AMAZING!

It is so good, way better than my 06' copy. It's soooo smoothe. Interesting additions to the gameplay too. Like I said before, you start in 125 and work up. No longer do you design your own bike to ride on. You sign contracts with standing teams, and based on performance for the year you get offers from other 125 teams to either switch or move up to 250. When you get up to GP, i guess you sign with the likes of Repsol Honda and Marlboro Ducati. Really cool...

Other changes from my old 06 (maybe not 07) is no longer can you pull through a turn and slam back onto the throttle when leaned over. If you are mid turn you have to gradually and carefully roll onto the throttle. If not the rear end starts to swing out, BUT now you can now save yourself.

Versus the old game, if you are happy on the left thumbstick, it will seem a bit jerkey. But if you adjust your style a bit, this new game is real smoothe. U-turns are a breeze compared to my old game. And it looks GOOD. Real good bike and rider models. Much better track side and especially distant scenery.

And the AI is fixed!!! MUCH better close racing. Not brick walls any more. They adjust to your line... New multiple "simulation" levels are available.

Good to hear. Im looking to get a ps3 or 360 as a graduation gift to myself in dec or jan and the moto gp games are one of the main reasons.

Porkchop
10-30-2008, 12:06 AM
Good to hear. Im looking to get a ps3 or 360 as a graduation gift to myself in dec or jan and the moto gp games are one of the main reasons.

Cool cool. Graduation gift... from college?? I'm not really a fanboy or anything, but I'd go with the 360. Have one myself. Its not that I dislike the PS3, and its free online. But i have an insider in the gaming industry and he said the PS3 is failing. He said it is way overpriced and that nobody is buying. In reaction 3rd party game makers are going to be more hesitant to dump money to develop games that arent gonna get bought. The spread of 360 games is soo much wider imo. Honest to god I lived on a huge college campus for 2 years, and did not know a single person with a PS3. But everyone has a 360 or wii. And I dont like the PS controller at all....

Either way.. as long as you can get Moto GP, SBK, and Gears of War 2... you win!

t-homo
10-30-2008, 02:28 AM
Cool cool. Graduation gift... from college?? I'm not really a fanboy or anything, but I'd go with the 360. Have one myself. Its not that I dislike the PS3, and its free online. But i have an insider in the gaming industry and he said the PS3 is failing. He said it is way overpriced and that nobody is buying. In reaction 3rd party game makers are going to be more hesitant to dump money to develop games that arent gonna get bought. The spread of 360 games is soo much wider imo. Honest to god I lived on a huge college campus for 2 years, and did not know a single person with a PS3. But everyone has a 360 or wii. And I dont like the PS controller at all....

Either way.. as long as you can get Moto GP, SBK, and Gears of War 2... you win!

PS3 controllers are much more comfortable (and small) than 360 controllers. I believe you though about it going down the drain. Way overpriced. When is the 360 going to implement blu-ray though?

Dave
10-30-2008, 08:17 AM

yeah sure it is :whistle: ever bother to check marketshare in the rest of the world? its all nintendo/sony. and btw, all my friends have ps3s....or are on their 8th failbox threeshitty

PS3 controllers are much more comfortable (and small) than 360 controllers. I believe you though about it going down the drain. Way overpriced. When is the 360 going to implement blu-ray though?

it was never overpriced they just made you buy everything up front. at the ps3's launch i did a cost comparison between a 60gig and an 360 pro edition with all the accessories to equal sony's package. came out to about $1100 almost twice what the triple goes for. probably closer now and microsoft will probably never add drive support. so guess who's games are gonna have limitations on video and audio quality in a few years?

10 million americans cant do math :panic:

pickle.of.doom
10-30-2008, 12:00 PM
I have both. I use both. X360 blows the ps3 away in pretty much all areas. The Ps3 software on the console is gay, the online may be free, but damn, it sucks! The controllers feel like cardboard. The mic i got for the -s3 sucks. COD4 on the ps3 vson the 360 is nowhere near as cool. The six axis stuff is kinda cheezy too.

JoJoYZF
10-30-2008, 01:37 PM

Yeah, Im finishing my bachelors in mid december. Im leaning towards the 360 simply because all but one of my friends who have newer consoles own them, the other one has both a ps3 and a wii. I like the built in blu ray but with prices on br players coming down some I doubt thats gonna be enough to sway my decision.

Shift
10-30-2008, 01:49 PM
PS3>All. :whistle:

And i have all three of the newer consoles btw so I'm not just biased to the one i own.

Shift
10-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Its not that I dislike the PS3, and its free online. But i have an insider in the gaming industry and he said the PS3 is failing. He said it is way overpriced and that nobody is buying. In reaction 3rd party game makers are going to be more hesitant to dump money to develop games that arent gonna get bought. The spread of 360 games is soo much wider imo.

You're kidding right? You are aware of the current class action lawsuit in Cali right now right? Accusing Microsoft of knowing about the red ring of death that would affect nearly 50% of the initial 360 released yet they still release it anyways, and if they fully win Microsoft will have to offer a potential refund on every 360 sold since.

DLIT
10-30-2008, 03:58 PM

Agreed. The best one yet! Better graphics and great physics. The AI is solid, too. Where the hell is Laguna in career mode? It wasn't after Sachenring. Oh wait, the 125s don't partake in Laguna, nevermind.

Quick281
10-30-2008, 04:47 PM
One day I was at the mall and had 30 minutes to kill while I was waiting on a friend to show up. I thought I would pick the brain of the guys at Game Stop who looked quite bored.

With 3 of them sitting there I asked them to tell me the differences between the PS3 and the 360 and what I should look for in buying them.

After about 20 minutes of nerdy arguing they concluded for me that I would be wise to buy the 360 for instant gratification and the PS3 if I wanted to be happy in the long run.

They also told me Microsoft only planned on the 360 being around for 5 years while Sony intended to keep its PS3 out for 10 years just like they did for the PS2.

That being said the 360s are getting cheap enough that I would pick one up but I am definitely a Sony fanboy.

DLIT
10-30-2008, 05:10 PM
Did they mean the Xbox will be redesigned in 5 years or they will stop producing them in 5 years?

Quick281
10-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Did they mean the Xbox will be redesigned in 5 years or they will stop producing them in 5 years?

Not sure, most likely meant redesigned or something new will be out on the block. However it seems like it would be easier to just improve on their current system.

Dave
10-30-2008, 06:57 PM

they will likely be leaning towards a full replacement, which if they follow their previous trend will mean software emulation of 5% of your current titles and to hell with everything else :idk:

t-homo
10-30-2008, 07:04 PM
Not sure, most likely meant redesigned or something new will be out on the block. However it seems like it would be easier to just improve on their current system.

That's just what Microsoft does. Releases something with a lot of bugs, spends a lot of money on advertising instead of fixing it, then repeats the process in another 5 years. Look at vista.

Dave
10-30-2008, 07:07 PM
and the zune

FT BSTRD
10-30-2008, 09:15 PM
Emulators suck. Halo2 on 360 with the emulator introduced just a hint of lag.

Porkchop
10-30-2008, 10:13 PM
Agreed. The best one yet! Better graphics and great physics. The AI is solid, too. Where the hell is Laguna in career mode? It wasn't after Sachenring. Oh wait, the 125s don't partake in Laguna, nevermind.

and the zune

I did the same thing... I was like "Wait... where is Laguna??" and then realized how stupid I was.... :bash: Did you upgrade straight to 250 the next year or take a contract with a good 125 team???

I've had the original Zune for a year and a half... and have been 100% problem free, and 100% completely happy. And it just keeps getting better with the new software unpdates. I have hated every Ipod... well the new touch one isnt too bad. I refuse to conform to the Ipod/redbull nation tho!

My 360 has been problem free as well, except when my roommate tipped the damn thing over while it was running and it ate my disc. Dont worry, I made him buy me a new damn one. The only friend I knew that had the RROD sent it in for the free fix and it came back unfixed. So he gave em hell and sent it back, so they sent him a new 360+his old one, and 3 months free Live. But like I said.... I'm not a fanboy, I'd actually like to spend some good time with a Tre. I just like the controller and the original microsoft games.

Microsoft controller bulkey???? Are you sure your not talking about the goliath that was the original xbox controller???

Dave
10-30-2008, 10:13 PM
yep. emotion engine ftw

Dave
10-30-2008, 10:32 PM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b369/Khajjathefang/20020325h.gif
lulz

Antwanny
11-02-2008, 01:21 AM
Antwantron all i play is halo 3 and forza which is more realistick sbk 08 or the new moto gp 08?
________
Toyota celica xx specifications (http://www.toyota-wiki.com/wiki/Toyota_Celica_XX)
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

DLIT
11-02-2008, 01:57 AM
SBK hasn't come out yet. It comes out on the 4th, I think.

Sixxxxer
11-02-2008, 01:28 AM
yeah sure it is :whistle: ever bother to check marketshare in the rest of the world? its all nintendo/sony. and btw, all my friends have ps3s....or are on their 8th failbox threeshitty

it was never overpriced they just made you buy everything up front. at the ps3's launch i did a cost comparison between a 60gig and an 360 pro edition with all the accessories to equal sony's package. came out to about $1100 almost twice what the triple goes for. probably closer now and microsoft will probably never add drive support. so guess who's games are gonna have limitations on video and audio quality in a few years?

10 million americans cant do math :panic:

Its obvious your a Sony Fanboy and no matter what ANYONE says its not going to sway your opinion on the matter.

They both have there advantages...They Both have there downfalls...I'll be buying a PS3 Soon...Just for the Blue Ray Capability.

Dave
11-05-2008, 09:41 PM
its true, i am. but you are wrong however, i would have happily been a two console guy had the 'soft been even a little bit better with their product polish. well, that and some of the games they played leading up to the ps3 launch really galvanised me against them. fuck em, my hardware is superior

Amarani
11-05-2008, 10:52 PM

Dlit - xx Call me D xx
Trip - ReactorTrip
saverok - saverok
stunt4life - gow king
upshift - upshift12
jtemple - El Chupacabra
02GSXXR - SnAtCh MoNsTeR
kbubp - Arrah Arrah
papapoi - papapoi
bowb4me - bowb4joe
Ae 71 FT BSTRD - FT BSTRD
bakeddrewpy - drewpy
Orangearmyforlife - porkchop
BigRed3886 - Sixxxxer

Amarani - Amarani

Corey
11-06-2008, 12:11 PM
noforcekin

Same gamertag for both XboxLive and PSN. I play mostly COD4 and every now and then knock the dust off of Chromehounds and give my mechs a spin. I just bought the PS3 a week ago and only own Resistance 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4, and I've taken neither game online yet.

dReWpY
11-06-2008, 12:13 PM
anyone play halo still?

pickle.of.doom
11-06-2008, 03:21 PM
No all that jumping makes me seasick :D

Leon
11-06-2008, 04:35 PM
anyone play halo still?

I just picked up a 360 and just started playing online, I'm not really good but have been playing Halo 3. Tag = QBALL CUSTOMS

I'm usually on late evenings.

Corey
11-06-2008, 04:40 PM
I just picked up a 360 and just started playing online, I'm not really good but have been playing Halo 3. Tag = QBALL CUSTOMS

I'm usually on late evenings.

What? No Call of Duty 4? Such a poor neglected XBox.

t-homo
11-06-2008, 04:41 PM
What? No Call of Duty 4? Such a poor neglected XBox.

Yeah. Now if you just got a PS3 you could start playin with the cool kids.

Corey
11-06-2008, 04:43 PM
Yeah. Now if you just got a PS3 you could start playin with the cool kids.

w00t. Got one of them too. Didn't know it bought me into the cool kids club, but it's good to know that such a feature comes with it.

t-homo
11-06-2008, 04:43 PM
w00t. Got one of them too. Didn't know it bought me into the cool kids club, but it's good to know that such a feature comes with it.

oh of course. you play cod4 on there too?

Corey
11-06-2008, 04:49 PM
oh of course. you play cod4 on there too?

No. Just bought the system last week so my massive game selection consists of Metal Gear Solid 4, and as of yesterday, Resistance 2.

t-homo
11-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Fair enough.

Dova80
11-06-2008, 07:52 PM
Will soon be playing GOW 2

Dova80 on XBL

Dave
11-06-2008, 07:55 PM
wait what? resistance 2 is out? how the frick did i miss that?

Corey
11-06-2008, 08:22 PM
wait what? resistance 2 is out? how the frick did i miss that?

Yessir, came out on Tuesday.

TommyHotWheel
11-07-2008, 12:23 AM
maxcow

Dave
11-07-2008, 12:25 AM
nice, my girl is working for best buy. i'll have to see if her shit rediculous discount applys to games as well

pickle.of.doom
11-07-2008, 03:01 PM
nice, my girl is working for best buy. i'll have to see if her shit rediculous discount applys to games as well

Is the discount that you get to walk out the door of the place without getting raped 50 times trying to get you to sign up for a rewards card?

Antwanny
11-07-2008, 07:37 PM
GOW 2 anyone?
________
Suzuki gs500 specifications (http://www.suzuki-tech.com/wiki/Suzuki_GS500)
________
Kitchen Measures (http://kitchenmeasures.com/)

Sixxxxer
11-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Im on right now Antwanny...FUCKING AWESOME

PS3 Can Lick my balls

ceo012384
11-08-2008, 07:35 PM
mine is my user name but without the zero.

i'm not on that much, i did just get motogp08 though.

DLIT
11-09-2008, 04:04 AM
mine is my user name but without the zero.

i'm not on that much, i did just get motogp08 though.

You'll be getting a friend request and we will battle in MotoGP '08, son.

ceo012384
11-15-2008, 09:16 PM
You'll be getting a friend request and we will battle in MotoGP '08, son.

Sounds good dude. I will be on at night this coming week.

I'm not any good at the game really but it's fun. I play with a couple other guys from the track.

We run the 250's a lot because they're fun

pickle.of.doom
11-15-2008, 10:13 PM
Anyone pick of World at War? I got it, pretty sweet. A lot of the same stuff from CoD4, but old wwii weaps, areas, tanks, etc...

Sixxxxer
11-15-2008, 10:16 PM
Yesssir...I have GOW2 and WaW...Hard choice for which one to play...there BOTH good

SteveP
11-16-2008, 02:06 PM
I need to pick up the new Call of Duty this weekend.

sperz1 on live. :rockwoot:

t-homo
11-16-2008, 02:12 PM
For online on the CoD, are there vehicles? If so its kinda turnin me off from it.

Sixxxxer
11-16-2008, 02:28 PM
For online on the CoD, are there vehicles? If so its kinda turnin me off from it.

So far its just the Tanks...And there SLOWWWWWWW

DLIT
11-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Anybody play Tom Clancy's End War? I downloaded he demo and I kinda think I could get into it after I figure it out.

t-homo
11-16-2008, 02:55 PM
So far its just the Tanks...And there SLOWWWWWWW

So it doesn't make it stupid when you are playing and someone has a tank? Are there still airstrikes and helicopters?

Sixxxxer
11-16-2008, 03:02 PM
Nah...Its easy to Avoid the tank...and there not on every map so far i've seen it on one map out of 10.

And there is Artilerry and Dogs...Its Even better!!

t-homo
11-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Nah...Its easy to Avoid the tank...and there not on every map so far i've seen it on one map out of 10.

And there is Artilerry and Dogs...Its Even better!!

Ok now you are convincing me to get it.

Sixxxxer
11-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Lol...T Rock do you have a 360??

Download the Beta on the Marketplace and see if you like it...Kind of like renting it but its free. I think its still available.

Its def a great game.

t-homo
11-16-2008, 03:12 PM
PS3. I'll probably just hit up blockbuster or family video to check it out first.

Sixxxxer
11-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Ahh. Well I def recommend it.

t-homo
11-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Fair. I'll check it out.

Corey
11-16-2008, 04:46 PM

There are tanks, as mentioned, and at first it bothered me as well, but what works out pretty good for the overall balance is that the levels with tanks are very well laid out and of good design that it's not just a matter of whoever gets the tanks automatically wins. It just becomes a nice plus. Also, from what I noticed in online play (on the PS3 at least) it's a primary goal for everyone playing to rush to the tank. I've been in rounds where only one guy hops in the tanks for about 2 minutes then hops out and that's it. It's not like Gaylo where every little douchebag runs for a Warthog and then all you see for the whole round is a Warthog blazing through the level mowing people down.

t-homo
11-16-2008, 04:59 PM
It's not like Gaylo where every little douchebag runs for a Warthog and then all you see for the whole round is a Warthog blazing through the level mowing people down.

That is exactly what I was worried about. I normally play hardcore on CoD4, meaning it only takes like 2-3 shots to kill someone or be killed. So if it were like how you described halo style, it would be impossible to do anything.

Corey
11-16-2008, 05:06 PM
That is exactly what I was worried about. I normally play hardcore on CoD4, meaning it only takes like 2-3 shots to kill someone or be killed. So if it were like how you described halo style, it would be impossible to do anything.

It's definitely not like Halo. I despise Halo with a burning passion of a million suns, and if WaW even remotely resembled that kind of online play, I'd sell it in a heartbeat. Thankfully, it's virtually identical to COD4 in game play with an incredibly well balanced set up that stops any of that Halo horseshit from taking place. A tank is a fun thing to experience and can be an excellent tool when used strategically, but in no way does someone hopping in a tank guarantee a win, especially when there are enough tanks spread out that both teams can grab one.

From my experience playing it, here's what happens on a map with a tank:

One person (or two since the tank will hold a main gunner and a machine gunner) will grab a tank while everyone else runs around doing the typical battle. The tank takes forever to get to the action, so by the time you reach the fight, you're behind in kills. Someone from the other team will snipe the machine gunner right away, eliminating that portion of the threat. The other teams tank will get there and it turns into a tank on tank battle while everyone else is either killing each other or lighting up the tanks with bazookas or tank grenades. Then about half way through the round, the tanks tend to be abandoned and it's game on as usual.

Sixxxxer
11-16-2008, 05:08 PM
Just drop an Artilerry Strike on the bitch and a couple Satchel charges and your set :)

Corey
11-16-2008, 05:14 PM
Just drop an Artilerry Strike on the bitch and a couple Satchel charges and your set :)

On a seperate note, I fucking love the sound of the Artillery Strike. I need to find a nice clean sound bite of it so I can use it as a ringer on my phone. :lol:

pickle.of.doom
03-30-2009, 11:59 PM
Got the new World Superbike game that came out recently.. picked it up today. Its the 08 version that just got released in the states the other day or something, so no Ben Spies, but its sweet. Its only $30. Offical title is SBK: Superbike World Championship

Dave
03-31-2009, 12:21 AM
playing the piss out of cod4 right now

khajjathefang on ps3

DLIT
03-31-2009, 07:27 AM
Got the new World Superbike game that came out recently.. picked it up today. Its the 08 version that just got released in the states the other day or something, so no Ben Spies, but its sweet. Its only $30. Offical title is SBK: Superbike World Championship

Damn, I forgot all about that game. And I was looking for it too. Gonna have to scoop it up soon.

Lucky3623
03-31-2009, 08:42 AM
TheManster36

Rider
08-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Just picked up Modern Warfare 2 on the 360. Using my sons gamertag (TheGreatBeaver9) for now, will set up my own soon.

Trip
08-30-2010, 03:17 PM
Just picked up Modern Warfare 2 on the 360. Using my sons gamertag (TheGreatBeaver9) for now, will set up my own soon.

you need to smack your son around for letting him call himself a giant pussy.

Rider
08-30-2010, 03:18 PM
you need to smack your son around for letting him call himself a giant pussy.

Yeah he set that up when I wasn't around. . Can you change it?

Trip
08-30-2010, 03:22 PM
Yeah he set that up when I wasn't around. . Can you change it?

yeah

KSGregman
08-30-2010, 04:42 PM

How are the physics in this game? Does it "feel" right? Or does it feel "arcade-like" similar to the MotoGP games?

The only motorcycle game I've played that "felt right" is Tourist Trophy on the PS2.

Dave
08-30-2010, 05:04 PM
How are the physics in this game? Does it "feel" right? Or does it feel "arcade-like" similar to the MotoGP games?

The only motorcycle game I've played that "felt right" is Tourist Trophy on the PS2.

It pales

KSGregman
08-30-2010, 05:14 PM
It pales

The WSB game pales in comparison to Tourist Trophy?

Or Tourist Trophy pales in comparison to the WSB game? :lol:

Dave
08-30-2010, 05:15 PM
The WSB game pales in comparison to Tourist Trophy?

Or Tourist Trophy pales in comparison to the WSB game? :lol:

TT > all

KSGregman
08-30-2010, 05:17 PM
TT > all

That's my opinion too....I keep playing it as I've not found anything even close to "feeling" right the way TT does.

Dave
08-30-2010, 05:20 PM
I'm hoping for a tt2 when gt5 gets done

Rider
08-31-2010, 08:16 AM
yeah

So I suggested to my son to change his gamertag. He said it would cost him money(or points?). He is on the first free month you get when you buy a 360. We just got the system last week so I don't know how xbox live works.

Trip
08-31-2010, 09:56 AM
I dont think it does, I dont remember, but I know it's an option.

Dave
08-31-2010, 10:08 AM
So I suggested to my son to change his gamertag. He said it would cost him money(or points?). He is on the first free month you get when you buy a 360. We just got the system last week so I don't know how xbox live works.

Tell him to get his ass outside and start mowing to pay for that switch

Rider
08-31-2010, 10:10 AM
Tell him to get his ass outside and start mowing to pay for that switch

He does mow lawns already. Even mine but I don't pay him for it.

Akilldema
10-19-2010, 11:02 AM
Get pwned on red dead..