PDA

View Full Version : Ant West leaving MotoGP.....

Rider
10-21-2008, 09:15 AM
........and going back to WSS, this time on a Honda with Stiggy Motorsports.

http://www.superbike.it/pubb_EN/news_ext.php?id=2645&cat_id=1

jeeps84
10-21-2008, 09:31 AM
West has made many great showings on the track. This could be good for him. Time will tell.

Mr Lefty
10-21-2008, 05:10 PM
yeah he sucked it up this year... but I wonder just how much of that was the Kawi... shit Hopper was 5th in the points last year... now he's only like 30 points up on spies, who race 3 races!

The Kawi's are horrible bikes... the only people who got it worse is Alice... but at least they know their bike CAN be fast if they just get the setup right...

PiZdETS
10-21-2008, 06:08 PM
The Kawi's are horrible bikes... the only people who got it worse is Alice... but at least they know their bike CAN be fast if they just get the setup right...
Yep it's a shame, West is an awesome rider who just got stuck with a bad bike. All the "bottom half" of the score sheet riders are. Except for Depuniet, he's a crash test dummy. I wonder about Elias too sometimes, some riders just aren't cut out for the top flight.

Mr Lefty
10-21-2008, 06:11 PM
yeah... fuck'n Nikano not having a ride next year is complete bullshit

Porkchop
10-21-2008, 06:32 PM
Yea the Kawis sucked it up this year... I'm waiting for the screamer motor to be competely tested and ready for next year though. Should be interesting...

Didn't hear about Nikano. Thats too bad, someone will pick him up...

JK
10-21-2008, 06:59 PM
nakano getting snubbed is a shame. Mr consistency this year, and made a nice showing once he got a new bike to sort.

i thought him getting of the Kawi was the best thing for him but unfortunately now honda wants him as a test rider.

Still one of my all time favorites... class personality and hard worker.

Mr Lefty
10-21-2008, 07:09 PM
nakano getting snubbed is a shame. Mr consistency this year, and made a nice showing once he got a new bike to sort.

i thought him getting of the Kawi was the best thing for him but unfortunately now honda wants him as a test rider.

Still one of my all time favorites... class personality and hard worker.

yeah no doubt. I'd rather see him on the Kawi than test riding.

I wished hopper had stayed with Suzy... I think it'll be a couple years before Kawi is running well... though hopper helped get Suzy up there... now in the wet with Vermulin they're almost always on the podium. and in dry fighting well.