PDA

View Full Version : The "More Money than Talent" Award...

OTB
03-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Goes to:

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236966

Any way i can ad to the entertainment factor..............

NONE_too_SOFT
03-01-2008, 09:52 PM
hahahaah. I love the stories about people trashin their new bikes in the parking lot.

Mr Lefty
03-01-2008, 09:56 PM
WOW... fuck'n A! I wouldn't even think of riding that on the street...

pickle.of.doom
03-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Damn, that sucks! And if the stories in that thread are true, even more painful!

I would've killed whoever did that to my bike...brother or not! not to mention the cocksucker that was being a smart ass too, he would be wearing size 12 footprints across the face for sure!

Gas Man
03-02-2008, 11:15 AM
My kawasaki dealer years ago had a guy buy this sweet bike (don't remember what it was). Its outside, they sign all the papers... he starts it... goes to head out of the parking lot... gases it... has to cross like 4 lanes to make the left turn. Well he crosses the 4 lanes... and it was like this.... going straight, straight, straight, "ok turn", straight, curb, boom, crash, bang, sidewalk, OOPS... he never turned... salesman walked over, picked up the bike and wheeled it to service. The squid was like "what are you doing?" He said, "taking it back" said the salesman. "Why?" "Cause you can't ride it anymore today, you broke it." BYE!

OneSickPsycho
03-02-2008, 11:28 AM
My kawasaki dealer years ago had a guy buy this sweet bike (don't remember what it was). Its outside, they sign all the papers... he starts it... goes to head out of the parking lot... gases it... has to cross like 4 lanes to make the left turn. Well he crosses the 4 lanes... and it was like this.... going straight, straight, straight, "ok turn", straight, curb, boom, crash, bang, sidewalk, OOPS... he never turned... salesman walked over, picked up the bike and wheeled it to service. The squid was like "what are you doing?" He said, "taking it back" said the salesman. "Why?" "Cause you can't ride it anymore today, you broke it." BYE!

Funny... I saw a very similar thing happen outside of a BigDog dealership... Dude bought a brand new BD and ripped out of the parking lot trying to show off... as he made a left turn it sounded like he was revving the shit out of the thing and dumped the clutch... The bike spun right out from under him... fuckin' retard.

vabarber2
03-02-2008, 03:00 PM
:lol:

Smittie61984
03-03-2008, 09:51 PM
First off I would have beat down the person who kept pointing out to me that I have a $75,000 bike. No crap. I remember the price from when I signed the papers. Now go get on your Vespa and leave me alone.

Anyways this video will always be a classic. Brand New GSXR1000, Full Suzuki Leathers and a friend ready to video tape your maden voyage. The only part is you didn't check the Tire Shine the dealer through on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UEg1-6iEeo

(Not sure if we have embeded video)
-UEg1-6iEeo

azoomm
03-03-2008, 10:48 PM
First off I would have beat down the person who kept pointing out to me that I have a $75,000 bike. No crap. I remember the price from when I signed the papers. Now go get on your Vespa and leave me alone.

No kidding. That and the disrespect... the owner had a lot more self control than I would, to the brother and the douche with his camera phone.

Smittie61984
03-04-2008, 12:35 AM
I could understand letting a friend ride my bike and them having a mishap. We all know shit happens. That woudln't bug me too much. I'd just ask them to do what they can to help me fix it.

Or see if that guy who stole that other Ducati has parted out the most rare bike in the world in hopes of making some cash.

DLIT
03-04-2008, 02:26 AM
:lol: at this one dudes reply "No way! You got to talk to Tom Cruise!" :lol:

I don't even know why they put lights and blinkers on those things.:idk:

marko138
03-04-2008, 11:36 AM
jag offs.

fpzx10
03-04-2008, 11:54 AM
I just talked to friend of mine that was at Barber this past weekend. A dude on a brand new 1098 went down in the FRONT STRAIGHT :no:

marko138
03-04-2008, 11:56 AM
He qualifies for the award.

fpzx10
03-04-2008, 11:57 AM
He qualifies for the award.

Ah, yes he does :dthumb:

azoomm
03-04-2008, 01:03 PM
I just talked to friend of mine that was at Barber this past weekend. A dude on a brand new 1098 went down in the FRONT STRAIGHT :no:

Last year, there was a guy at an event I went to (not one of mine) that turned an MV F41000 into a lawn dart. It had paper plates. I would have cried, he went and bought something else.

fpzx10
03-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Last year, there was a guy at an event I went to (not one of mine) that turned an MV F41000 into a lawn dart. It had paper plates. I would have cried, he went and bought something else.

Lawn darts kick ass. I used to rule at that game.

azoomm
03-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Lawn darts kick ass. I used to rule at that game.

I know, my father still has a set.

Though, I've never played it with a $30,000 bike...

fpzx10
03-04-2008, 01:34 PM
I know, my father still has a set.

Though, I've never played it with a $30,000 bike...

:dvrofl:

WARputer
03-04-2008, 02:28 PM

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o154/Warputer/Crazysmiley-shakinghead.gif Good Lord !!!

fnfalman
03-04-2008, 04:01 PM
I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. It's a freaking motorcycle, it's gonna get dropped or crashed sooner or later.

Mr Lefty
03-04-2008, 04:04 PM
I don't know why people make a big deal out of it. It's a freaking motorcycle, it's gonna get dropped or crashed sooner or later.

because it's sad to see a gorgeous motorcycle go to someone who doesn't even have the talent to ride the fucker a day with out dropp'n it!

because you know in their case it wasn't purchased because of the love of the bike... it was purchased because love of attention...

fnfalman
03-06-2008, 01:36 PM
because it's sad to see a gorgeous motorcycle go to someone who doesn't even have the talent to ride the fucker a day with out dropp'n it!

because you know in their case it wasn't purchased because of the love of the bike... it was purchased because love of attention...

Who has talents to ride such a bike short of a professional racer?

I simply don't understand the hate people have for others who are fortunate enough to afford such a machine. Or the glee they take in the misfortune of others.

Besides, the owner didn't drop it, his brother did.

Mr Lefty
03-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Who has talents to ride such a bike short of a professional racer?

I simply don't understand the hate people have for others who are fortunate enough to afford such a machine. Or the glee they take in the misfortune of others.

Besides, the owner didn't drop it, his brother did.

you misread what I said... I didn't say the talent to ride the bike to it's limits... I said the talent to ride the fucking bike for A DAY.

I have no hate for someone who can buy nice things... I am envious but no ill feelings towards them.