PDA

View Full Version : One more from CF

Leon
11-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Hey all, most of the people from cf already know me, but I'll introduce myself again.

Name is Leon.
I work in the IT field.
Customize bikes in my spare time. I do painting, powdercoating, fiberglass, and fab work.

I ride an 02 GSXR 1000, and I'm currently building a streetfighter frakenbike F2.

My better half Ninjakel is running around here somewhere.

neebelung
11-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Welcome, Leon!!!

Ducati Diva
11-06-2008, 04:04 PM
:welcome:

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 04:04 PM
:pwsign:

DIMford
11-06-2008, 04:05 PM
:welcome: Pull up a stool and have a :beer:

Is someone parting the internet, why the mass exodus?

neebelung
11-06-2008, 04:05 PM
Is someone parting the internet, why the mass exodus?

Vertical Scope bought the site many of us have been on for years.

Corey
11-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Welcome Sir. Good tidings to you.

Archren
11-06-2008, 04:07 PM
:welcome: :rockwoot:

Corey

I'm just here to be with everyone else. Personally, that Vertical Scope thing doesn't concern me. If they can keep the forum up and running without intrusion, good on them. If they start dumping ads and other shit there, then I'll stop posting on CF.

t-homo
Welcome to the site man. I saw her running around somewhere with someone.

Archren
11-06-2008, 04:08 PM
I'm just here to be with everyone else. Personally, that Vertical Scope thing doesn't concern me. If they can keep the forum up and running without intrusion, good on them. If they start dumping ads and other shit there, then I'll stop posting on CF.

Ditto, pretty much.

neebelung
11-06-2008, 04:12 PM

See this very site you're on was born out of a previous VS acquisition.... we were promised no ads, no changes, no intrusions as well.... and it turned out to be far from the truth.

This isn't about Rez and Lorilye... they did what they had to do. This is just to get away from friggin ads and crap!! :lol:

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 04:12 PM
I like this place already:drool:

Ducati Diva
11-06-2008, 04:14 PM
see this very site you're on was born out of a previous vs acquisition.... We were promised no ads, no changes, no intrusions as well.... And it turned out to be far from the truth.

and we appreciate it!!!!!

DLIT
11-06-2008, 08:03 PM
What is CF?

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 08:11 PM
What is CF?

Cycleforums.com

Corey
11-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Carbon Fiber

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Carbon Fiber

I like carbon fiber.

Corey
11-06-2008, 08:25 PM
I like carbon fiber.

It's purty. I wrap my junk in it and send it through the autoclave.

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 08:28 PM

You're kinky like that:benis::benis:

DIMford
11-06-2008, 08:29 PM

How many sights are you on Natasha? :pat:

Wrong one, oh well. I don't know the smilies that well here...

Dave
11-06-2008, 08:29 PM
yeah go visit our old home for a look into the future if you wish.

im not going to link it, just swap fix for forum

Corey
11-06-2008, 08:30 PM
You're kinky like that:benis::benis:

I consider it a functional performance upgrade. Lightweight, yet strong, and aesthetically pleasing.

I've also added two Type R stickers to my balls for the extra horsepower and a spoiler on my ass for downforce.

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 08:31 PM
I consider it a functional performance upgrade. Lightweight, yet strong, and aesthetically pleasing.

I've also added two Type R stickers to my balls for the extra horsepower and a spoiler on my ass for downforce.

Hahahahahaha freak!

neebelung
11-06-2008, 08:53 PM

WOW now there's a vivid mental picture....

Autoclaving one's junk however... er... sounds painful!!!! :panic:

How many sights are you on Natasha? :pat:

Oodles.

Active on.... 4-ish (well 3-ish now).

Corey
11-06-2008, 08:55 PM
WOW now there's a vivid mental picture....

Autoclaving one's junk however... er... sounds painful!!!! :panic:

How else do you cool off in the Florida sun? :idk:

neebelung
11-06-2008, 08:55 PM
How else do you cool off in the Florida sun? :idk:

:shrug: Maybe I'm missing out on something good here, I had no idea! :lol:

azoomm
11-06-2008, 09:12 PM
OK, now I'm forgetting whose welcome thread I'm in.... :welcome:

:lol:

Mrs. Colleen
11-06-2008, 09:13 PM
What is CF?

I am also on CorvetteForum (also CF) so the whole thing threw me off for a while since I did not recognize anyone. :lol:

I am a little slow........:whistle:

Dave
11-06-2008, 09:14 PM

you bring an all new meaning to "fartcannon" my friend

Ducati Diva
11-06-2008, 09:17 PM
I am also on CorvetteForum (also CF) so the whole thing threw me off for a while since I did not recognize anyone. :lol:

I am a little slow........:whistle:

couple more shots and it won't matter! :lol:

Particle Man
11-06-2008, 09:21 PM

a-fucking-men

Mrs. Colleen
11-06-2008, 09:23 PM

Hmmmm...don't mind if I do! :whistle:

Ducati Diva
11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
Hmmmm...don't mind if I do! :whistle:

now this sounds like a good night.... a buch of drunk people trying to type :dvrofl: Lets do it!

Particle Man
11-06-2008, 09:26 PM
now this sounds like a good night.... a buch of drunk people trying to type :dvrofl: Lets do it!

I type better when I'm loaded

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 09:29 PM

me too.

Ducati Diva
11-06-2008, 09:29 PM

not me I'm a hunt and peck typer gets funny when you can't c the keys:panic:

neebelung
11-06-2008, 09:30 PM

Whatcha say? You're huntin pecker???? :diitb:

Particle Man
11-06-2008, 09:30 PM

I almost never look at the keyboard. I don't even know how to look at the keys and type.

Yep, just tried it and if effed me all up.

Mrs. Colleen
11-06-2008, 09:31 PM

If I have the spellchecker on I am fine...the problem is I forget to prof-read for grammar. :lol:

Ducati Diva
11-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Whatcha say? You're huntin pecker???? :diitb:

Nope just missing it Jeeps is on the road :big:

OneSickPsycho
11-06-2008, 09:37 PM
Hey all, most of the people from cf already know me, but I'll introduce myself again.

Name is Leon.
I work in the IT field.
Customize bikes in my spare time. I do painting, powdercoating, fiberglass, and fab work.

I ride an 02 GSXR 1000, and I'm currently building a streetfighter frakenbike F2.

My better half Ninjakel is running around here somewhere.

Where are you located? I may be in the market for some powdercoating in the relatively near future. Do you accept shameful toothy blowjobs, complete with tears... or is cash ok?

Corey
11-06-2008, 09:38 PM
If I have the spellchecker on I am fine...the problem is I forget to prof-read for grammar. :lol:

That's the problem with spell checkers. Their knot awl that grate at fixing sum other things, ewe no watt eye mean?

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Where are you located? I may be in the market for some powdercoating in the relatively near future. Do you accept shameful toothy blowjobs, complete with tears... or is cash ok?

He's located in South florida, near Fort Lauderdale.

Well maybe a blowjob will work, usually he only likes me to service him though:diitb:

Kaneman
11-06-2008, 09:43 PM

Well maybe a blowjob will work, usually he only likes me to service him though:diitb:

Oh God make the mental image go away!!!

Hey, how do you say, "yea, you know how I like it baby" in Russian?
________
HOT BOX VAPORIZER (http://vaporizer.org)

NONE_too_SOFT
11-06-2008, 09:43 PM
what up leon.

Particle Man
11-06-2008, 09:45 PM

where's the barf smiley

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 09:49 PM
Oh God make the mental image go away!!!

Hey, how do you say, "yea, you know how I like it baby" in Russian?

Call me, I'll translate for you.

:rockout:

Mrs. Colleen
11-06-2008, 10:05 PM
That's the problem with spell checkers. Their knot awl that grate at fixing sum other things, ewe no watt eye mean?

Yeaaaah...I am kinda too drunk to figure any of that out.......:whistle:

Leon
11-06-2008, 10:07 PM

South FL, I'm set with blowjobs, so cash will do.

OneSickPsycho
11-06-2008, 10:08 PM

I dunno... I give pretty good head...

Ninjakel
11-06-2008, 10:09 PM
I dunno... I give pretty good head...

back off his wanker. Its all mine!:rockwoot:

NeonspeedRT
11-06-2008, 10:27 PM
Hey Leon. Welcome to TWF. :twfix:

OneSickPsycho
11-06-2008, 10:38 PM
back off his wanker. Its all mine!:rockwoot:

Ok then, you'll do.

marko138
11-07-2008, 12:05 PM

Shift
11-07-2008, 12:07 PM

post slut

marko138
11-07-2008, 12:07 PM
post slut
How can you tell?

Shift
11-07-2008, 12:08 PM
How can you tell?

been there, dont that.

DLIT
11-07-2008, 01:10 PM
This fuckin' forum blew up quick. Cool.

neebelung
11-07-2008, 01:26 PM
This fuckin' forum blew up quick. Cool.

:lol: I'm lovin it!

DLIT
11-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Why all the noobs though? What happened to CF?

t-homo
11-07-2008, 02:01 PM
Why did we all come from :twf:. same reason.

DLIT
11-07-2008, 02:03 PM
That's what I figured. Has any of them posted legit shit yet? Or just whore the fuck out of it? I'm not even gonna try to fish through all of it for a solid post involving bikes.

Archren
11-07-2008, 02:06 PM
That's what I figured. Has any of them posted legit shit yet? Or just whore the fuck out of it? I'm not even gonna try to fish through all of it for a solid post involving bikes.

Some of us have.

t-homo
11-07-2008, 02:24 PM
They seem like pretty smart.

marko138
11-07-2008, 02:49 PM
Straight shooter, this guy.

neebelung
11-07-2008, 02:51 PM

Ah most everyone's still getting a feel for this place, finding their way around... I think a bunch have posted up pics of their bikes, etc... though.

Particle Man
11-07-2008, 03:48 PM

yup.

Sixxxxer
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM

Man Who Pissed in your Cheerios

DLIT
11-07-2008, 04:16 PM

Nobody. I am hungover though...so I guess 9 or 10 Jager Bombs pissed in my Cheerios. What's the matter, you never heard a straight up question before? You want me to lighten it up for you? You'd have a better chance of growing thicker skin.

Side Note: No offense to any of the new guys. I was just curious after seeing all the whoreism going on.

Sixxxxer
11-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Nobody. I am hungover though...so I guess 9 or 10 Jager Bombs pissed in my Cheerios. What's the matter, you never heard a straight up question before? You want me to lighten it up for you? You'd have a better chance of growing thicker skin.

Side Note: No offense to any of the new guys. I was just curious after seeing all the whoreism going on.

You dont have to lighten anything up Cupcake

Just thought you were a little bitter about our new found members...But Your Hungover on Jager...I've been there before so I understand now

Particle Man
11-07-2008, 04:35 PM
But you're Hungover on Jager...I've been there before so I understand now

fixed

and I've been there MANY times with the Jager.

neebelung
11-07-2008, 04:35 PM
You dont have to lighten anything up Cupcake

I just wanted to highlight this for posterity.... I don't think I've ever heard ANYONE refer to DLIT as cupcake before... :rofl:

t-homo
11-07-2008, 04:41 PM
fixed

and I've been there MANY times with the Jager.

yer that guy.

Jager is just so good and easy to drink, its hard not to go there.

DLIT
11-07-2008, 04:50 PM
We went from drinking beer and taking an occasional bomb to "fuck beer, let's just do a bomb every five minutes". And you know it's bad when I say "I don't have that much money" and your buddy replies with (no lie) "I'm rich". He's not really rich, but he's been saving for this trip. It was one of my good buddies from Korea. Fucking called and said he was in town. I haven't drank on a school night in a long ass time.

Corey
11-07-2008, 04:50 PM
yer that guy.

Jager is just so good and easy to drink, its hard not to go there.

Until one night, lets call it hell night, you drink so much of it that you spend the next three days puking your guts out and suffering from severe alcohol poisoning. And now, every time you smell the stuff, your brain transports your stomach to the past using a magical time machine and you have to fight as hard as you can to suppress the urge the puke your guts out. Then to make things fun, it throws in 7 and 7's, and anything rum.

So the moral of the story is Jagr bad, Liquid Cocaines were an awful idea, and rum is not a good mixer for everything, including scrambled eggs and cooking fries in.

DLIT
11-07-2008, 05:07 PM
That's why I usually just stick to beer.

t-homo
11-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Until one night, lets call it hell night, you drink so much of it that you spend the next three days puking your guts out and suffering from severe alcohol poisoning. And now, every time you smell the stuff, your brain transports your stomach to the past using a magical time machine and you have to fight as hard as you can to suppress the urge the puke your guts out. Then to make things fun, it throws in 7 and 7's, and anything rum.

So the moral of the story is Jagr bad, Liquid Cocaines were an awful idea, and rum is not a good mixer for everything, including scrambled eggs and cooking fries in.

I am the same way with Bacardi Gold

That's why I usually just stick to beer.

Truth! Hard alcohol can be sneaky. I went from sober to blacked out with no drunk stage in between when one of my friends bet me and another guy we couldn't finish a handle of cheap ass whiskey.

the chi
11-07-2008, 05:17 PM

babydoll, that was straight up old school DLIT!! He's been playing nice lately, must be the wifely influence!! :lol:

DLIT
11-07-2008, 08:24 PM
I am the same way with Bacardi Gold

Truth! Hard alcohol can be sneaky. I went from sober to blacked out with no drunk stage in between when one of my friends bet me and another guy we couldn't finish a handle of cheap ass whiskey.

It's fucking funny you mentioned blacked out because at my Halloween party, one of my friends came over to me and I was like "What's up?" and he was like "I'm blacked out!". I usually can't tell when I'm blacked out and would never be able to tell someone I'm blacked out while I'm blacked out. Shit was hilarious.

babydoll, that was straight up old school DLIT!! He's been playing nice lately, must be the wifely influence!! :lol:

Thanks, cupcake. Didn't even realize I've been slipping. I assure you it was my hungoverness.

t-homo
11-07-2008, 09:21 PM
It's fucking funny you mentioned blacked out because at my Halloween party, one of my friends came over to me and I was like "What's up?" and he was like "I'm blacked out!". I usually can't tell when I'm blacked out and would never be able to tell someone I'm blacked out while I'm blacked out. Shit was hilarious.

That's hilarious. I don't think I've called myself on it, but occasionally a friend will be like "Tom, you aren't going to remember any of this are you?" and my normal almost to the point drunk remark is "Not after this next shot."

DLIT
11-07-2008, 11:59 PM
That's hilarious. I don't think I've called myself on it, but occasionally a friend will be like "Tom, you aren't going to remember any of this are you?" and my normal almost to the point drunk remark is "Not after this next shot."

Haha. You knew he was looking at you, but it was more of a unfocused, looking right through you look. That's a dead give away for a blacked out mofager.

Ninjakel
11-08-2008, 05:00 AM

damn! Harsh! what the fuck is up your ass???

Oh, BTW, I am new:panic:

OneSickPsycho
11-15-2008, 05:50 PM
damn! Harsh! what the fuck is up your ass???

Oh, BTW, I am new:panic:

DLIT's a straight talker. Deal with it.

Ninjakel
11-15-2008, 06:10 PM
DLIT's a straight talker. Deal with it.

well fuck you too, then.:rockout:

OneSickPsycho
11-15-2008, 07:50 PM
well fuck you too, then.:rockout:

Gladly. :rockwoot:

LOZ
11-19-2008, 01:12 AM
I'm currently building a streetfighter frakenbike F2.

I did not know this. care to post some pics? :rockwoot: