PDA

View Full Version : TWFix Rally

Trip
11-11-2008, 09:32 PM
I would like to hear from the old TWFixers that were considering the gap this year if they would consider moving the rally to meet up with the new CF crowd at Suches to get a bigger attendance than the small one we had this year at the Gap. I really want to do Zoomies track, but getting a date everyone is satisfied with doesn't look possible for 09. I say we shoot for Zoomie's track in 2010 as the rally.

Amber Lamps
11-11-2008, 09:49 PM
I would like to hear from the old TWFixers that were considering the gap this year if they would consider moving the rally to meet up with the new CF crowd at Suches to get a bigger attendance than the small one we had this year at the Gap. I really want to do Zoomies track, but getting a date everyone is satisfied with doesn't look possible for 09. I say we shoot for Zoomie's track in 2010 as the rally.

Where is Zoomie's track?

t-homo
11-11-2008, 09:50 PM
Texas

Trip
11-11-2008, 09:53 PM
Where is Zoomie's track?

Suches is close to you, it's in north georgia.

t-homo
11-11-2008, 09:53 PM

Still too far. We need to have one in NW arkansas at some point.

Amber Lamps
11-11-2008, 09:57 PM

Ok Pencil me in! Meeting some of you is on my bucket list!!!

Mr Lefty
11-11-2008, 10:01 PM
You're a VAGINA

Ok Pencil me in! Meeting some of you is on my bucket list!!!

:lol: the bucket list as in before you kick the bucket? or before you throw the bucket at the lot of us?

Amber Lamps
11-11-2008, 10:04 PM
You're a VAGINA

:lol: the bucket list as in before you kick the bucket? or before you throw the bucket at the lot of us?

Well,if I wait until I kick the bucket then I can't very well throw it at you can I? OK cue the violins...I've regretted not meeting up with some of you at Indy and it's bothered me a little. I wish to un douche myself and make up for it next chance I get...ok kill the fucking violins!

G-Rex
11-11-2008, 10:07 PM

Do you ride that bike or stare at it in the garage? :willy: :D

I live in Oklahoma City (for now) and I was the one that suggested Suches, GA. :lol:

PiZdETS
11-11-2008, 10:08 PM
I might be able to do that, what month you lookin at? Is it gonna be hotels or sleeping on couches?

Mr Lefty
11-11-2008, 10:20 PM
Well,if I wait until I kick the bucket then I can't very well throw it at you can I? OK cue the violins...I've regretted not meeting up with some of you at Indy and it's bothered me a little. I wish to un douche myself and make up for it next chance I get...ok kill the fucking violins!

:lol: well honestly there isn't anyone here I'd say no to meeting up with... even Jetskifast... (that guy CAN'T be for real) but I hope to meet ya at this one... that is... if your not in your argumentitive mood... aw what the hell even if you are... it'll make it more fun :rofl:

I live in Oklahoma City (for now) and I was the one that suggested Suches, GA. :lol:

EXACTLY! I think you and me are gonna get along well... I'm try'n to find some people to do road trips with... planning on hitting the 4 corners of the us on two wheels... :drool:

I might be able to do that, what month you lookin at? Is it gonna be hotels or sleeping on couches?

shit... well couches is out... as you wouldn't fit on one! I say we terrorize a hotel for a couple nights :lol:

DIMford
11-11-2008, 10:20 PM
I might consider the gap. It's all dependent on work and they I am not able to plan to far ahead with them.

PiZdETS
11-11-2008, 11:01 PM
shit... well couches is out... as you wouldn't fit on one! I say we terrorize a hotel for a couple nights :lol:
I freely admit to having broken a couple couches. Usually in the middle of the night a support will just give out and I'll sink way into it. It doesn't wake me up usually.

Mr Lefty
11-11-2008, 11:19 PM
I freely admit to having broken a couple couches. Usually in the middle of the night a support will just give out and I'll sink way into it. It doesn't wake me up usually.

note to self: Piz sleeps on the floor if he comes to Biloxi

PiZdETS
11-11-2008, 11:25 PM
note to self: Piz sleeps on the floor if he comes to Biloxi
Better be concrete. I break wooden floors like the karate kid breaks wood boards son.

Mr Lefty
11-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Better be concrete. I break wooden floors like the karate kid breaks wood boards son.

no... I wouldn't be that harsh... grass... so it's like a pellow top bed for you...

seriously though bro... when I get it... your more than welcome at my place any time

OneSickPsycho
11-11-2008, 11:33 PM
I dunno... I think it would be badass if Drewpy and I could schedule our cross country shit to end up at the rally either way... That is, if DP still is interested in Miami to Maine...

Cutty72
11-11-2008, 11:45 PM
about the same miles either way. either way I'd trailer if I make it, probably not with our current guard schedule though :(

what's in suches to do?

Mr Lefty
11-11-2008, 11:57 PM
I dunno... I think it would be badass if Drewpy and I could schedule our cross country shit to end up at the rally either way... That is, if DP still is interested in Miami to Maine...

damn I'd be down to go if it wasn't that I was starting my new job in march... Next year would be a possibility... that's if the company is wanted :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
11-11-2008, 11:58 PM
Nothing against any of the CF'ers, but i dont know a damn thing about em. Only been around for a week. If we're gonna X the gap for a rally, I'd rather we get a consensus from people that we've known for years and whatnot than try and meet up with a rally from another forum. Again, no offense, but this forum was born from people that for the most part have been friends in person and at the very least the core group has known each other for years now.

My vote goes to the blue ridge parkway. never been, but have heard tons of good stuff about the local roads and main event itself.

Mr Lefty
11-12-2008, 12:02 AM
Nothing against any of the CF'ers, but i dont know a damn thing about em. Only been around for a week. If we're gonna X the gap for a rally, I'd rather we get a consensus from people that we've known for years and whatnot than try and meet up with a rally from another forum. Again, no offense, but this forum was born from people that for the most part have been friends in person and at the very least the core group has known each other for years now.

My vote goes to the blue ridge parkway. never been, but have heard tons of good stuff about the local roads and main event itself.

Good point. where's the BRP?

Amber Lamps
11-12-2008, 12:03 AM

Hmmm...good point,Bro.

NONE_too_SOFT
11-12-2008, 12:08 AM
Blue ridge parkway is on the souther virginia border. directly east of the gap, TBH.

Amazing roads. from what i hear, its the next best thing to deals gap. and this is comming from some serious riders.

Mr Lefty
11-12-2008, 12:11 AM
but on the same point... we can't expect them to come to the gap... and really... it'd be hard to get everyone in the same place there...

I think it a change from the Gap would be good... and if they already have a good spot... why not? next year we can do Zoom's track especially with the number of folks we have... :2cents:

Amber Lamps
11-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Blue ridge parkway is on the souther virginia border. directly east of the gap, TBH.

Amazing roads. from what i hear, its the next best thing to deals gap. and this is comming from some serious riders.

I wonder if they have deer and guard rails......:panic:

Mr Lefty
11-12-2008, 12:38 AM
I wonder if they have deer and guard rails......:panic:

maybe deer padded guard rails?! :lol:

NONE_too_SOFT
11-12-2008, 12:44 AM
hell i havent hit a guard rail in over 5 months, and im pretty sure i wont hit one for another five. I'm over that shit.

2008= year of the guard rails. If i hit anything next year i hope its either tire stacks or air walls.

t-homo
11-12-2008, 12:46 AM

I live in Springfield, MO as a poor college student. I'm actually trying to save money to get to Hallett for the first time this spring. That takes precedence over the rally, but it you want to meet me at Hallett, it'd be great to meet ya.

dReWpY
11-12-2008, 01:08 AM
BRP= serious ticket when/if caught, not worth it....

Suches is supposed to be awesome, fatty goes there

Amber Lamps
11-12-2008, 07:40 AM
hell i havent hit a guard rail in over 5 months, and im pretty sure i wont hit one for another five. I'm over that shit.

2008= year of the guard rails. If i hit anything next year i hope its either tire stacks or air walls.

I haven't hit a deer in over 3 months myself..... We should start a support group.

Hi my name is Lon...(wait for response) and I am a crasher. It's been three months since my last crash....

Trip
11-12-2008, 07:44 AM
Suches is better than the BRP. It's actually not too far from the gap and the gap could be a day trip for one of the days of the rally. Suches has Wolf Pen Gap and Blood Mountain. I been dying to get down there to ride some of the roads.

Amber Lamps
11-12-2008, 07:49 AM
Suches is better than the BRP. It's actually not too far from the gap and the gap could be a day trip for one of the days of the rally. Suches has Wolf Pen Gap and Blood Mountain. I been dying to get down there to ride some of the roads.

Works for me! I don't really care about the roads,I just want to balance my karma and meet some of you guys!

Mr Lefty
11-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Works for me! I don't really care about the roads,I just want to balance my karma and meet some of you guys!

so wait... are we on the good side... or the bad? :lol:

marko138
11-12-2008, 08:56 AM

You gotta get over that, kid.

(That's my official I will not be at the rally post)

the chi
11-12-2008, 11:16 AM

I was going to say I would still like a gap trip, but BLOOD MOUNTAIN??!!

IM SO IN!!! Thats where I wanted us to get to last rally if you recall...been through it in the Expedition with the car hauler...but DYING to ride it...

Sixxxxer
11-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Well...Suches is Only 12 Hours away.

And I'm a crazy fuck and would LOV to meet some on you.

What date were you looking to try and go??

Trip
11-12-2008, 11:27 AM
I was going to say I would still like a gap trip, but BLOOD MOUNTAIN??!!

IM SO IN!!! Thats where I wanted us to get to last rally if you recall...been through it in the Expedition with the car hauler...but DYING to ride it...

Yeah the whole area is pretty cool, I been through there in a car, but not on the bike.

smileyman
11-12-2008, 12:06 PM
I live in Springfield, MO as a poor college student. I'm actually trying to save money to get to Hallett for the first time this spring. That takes precedence over the rally, but it you want to meet me at Hallett, it'd be great to meet ya.

God I would love to go to BRP, but my money is going to Hallett next year too. I have a friend in Virginia I haven't seen in years, may be time to fly up and perhaps get over to meet everyone else at the rally.

I rode to the Gap before and I am not doing it again. 'Specially further NE...Just too damn far and I haven't the time and money to allocate:sorry:

Amber Lamps
11-12-2008, 08:18 PM
so wait... are we on the good side... or the bad? :lol:

There are no "good or bad" only being.... You cannot achieve balance from the actions of others but only through your interactions with them...

Mr Lefty
11-12-2008, 09:12 PM
There are no "good or bad" only being.... You cannot achieve balance from the actions of others but only through your interactions with them...

true... but is meeting us bringing you back from the neg... or from the pos. :lol:

I do hope you can make it

Ducati Diva
11-13-2008, 01:57 PM
Suches is better than the RPB . It's actually not too far from the gap and the gap could be a day trip for one of the days of the rally. Suches has Wolf Pen Gap and Blood Mountain. I been dying to get down there to ride some of the roads.

Guys just letting you know if you want to do ANYTHING above 45 mph the BRP is not the place. LTL inside info they've appropriated funds and equipment to bust speeding bikers. Can't give details but not a good idea:whistle:

smileyman
11-13-2008, 02:11 PM
Hell, I don't go anywhere under 45!:sorry:

Trip
11-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Guys just letting you know if you want to do ANYTHING above 45 mph the BRP is not the place. LTL inside info they've appropriated funds and equipment to bust speeding bikers. Can't give details but not a good idea:whistle:

federal tickets are not my idea of a good time, hence why I stay off the cherrycola skyway and foothills parkway.

Ducati Diva
11-13-2008, 02:13 PM
Hell, I don't go anywhere under 45!:sorry:

Us either that's why for the most part I stay off the parkway unless on duty.

dReWpY
11-13-2008, 02:17 PM
federal tickets are not my idea of a good time, hence why I stay off the cherrycola skyway and foothills parkway.

smart man, the only reason i run the foothills time to time is i usually stay on the other side at valley view inn

pickle.of.doom
11-13-2008, 02:52 PM
What dates are you thinking? I believe the WOS trip is going to be Mem weekend and the week/weekend following again this year.

Shift
11-13-2008, 04:24 PM

:withstupid: I am in either way this year though.

Gas Man
11-15-2008, 01:10 AM
I just suggest not going and doing an all track event. Remember many people, even non-chopper riders, don't ride track.

Mr Lefty
11-15-2008, 02:25 AM
I just suggest not going and doing an all track event. Remember many people, even non-chopper riders, don't ride track.

but this would give them a chance to try it out. we're not forcing anyone to do it... but at least the TWFix original members... MOST ride track... or were very interested in it.

we're not try'n to alienate anyone... I just think it'd be a cool opportunity... .

maybe we just call it a TWFix Track Day instead of the Rally :idk: and still plan on the rally... though I'm not sure how many could afford both

Gas Man
11-15-2008, 05:44 AM
Yeah... and I don't care either way.... I'll just jump up and punch you out, steal your bike and do a session on your bike or just point over yonder and yell "Nick, there's elvis" he'll look and I'll steal his RR. Besides... how cool would the chop look sittin in the pit. :D

NONE_too_SOFT
11-15-2008, 06:37 AM
have you ever considered getting a bike just for the track chris? I was under the impression one of the reasons you sold your zixxer was cause of some close calls on the street (or so i've heard, never got the definative story).

pickle.of.doom
11-15-2008, 12:47 PM
Also, at a track, that means you are going to have to pay however many hundreds of dollars for however many days the rally will be just for riding, on top of travel, hotels, etc.

The track is sweet, but unless you want to have a 5 person rally again, probably not a good idea.

tlstreak
11-15-2008, 12:55 PM
Just reading some of the posts, and not to pursuade anyone one way or the other. The BRP isnt intended for any kind of real sport riding. Speed limit is between 35-45 MPH there are some "GREAT" views. However the BRP is always monitored by park rangers and State Police. Is geared more for cruisers and RV's. Which you get stuck behind all the time. Its a federal ticket if caught doing a no no, and on a sport bike, you might as well have serial killer stamped on your forehead for profiling.

I live here so DG, SV, Suches, BRP, lil Swiss, skyway whatever your poison. The only reason I get on the BRP is to skip a town and avoid stop lights between just a few roads. Very boring to ride on.

ceo012384
11-15-2008, 10:33 PM
I will plan to come to the rally and then wreck the fuck out of my bike at the track again and not show up. Mmmk?

Gas Man
11-16-2008, 01:04 AM
have you ever considered getting a bike just for the track chris? I was under the impression one of the reasons you sold your zixxer was cause of some close calls on the street (or so i've heard, never got the definative story).

A 9R not a zixxer...

No real close calls, just checking myself before I got in close calls.

Have no interest in a track bike... don't want to spend the money on the bike or the tons of money for track days.

Also, at a track, that means you are going to have to pay however many hundreds of dollars for however many days the rally will be just for riding, on top of travel, hotels, etc.

The track is sweet, but unless you want to have a 5 person rally again, probably not a good idea.

That is kinda my concern. Not too mention you got guys coming with track prepped bikes, then to the street? Or vise versa...

Mr Lefty
11-16-2008, 01:12 AM

well the more we get the less it's gonna cost... and we're trying to plan it well in advance so people can save up the money and get the time off. but we'll be doing a feeler to see how many people are even interested.

A 9R not a zixxer...

Have no interest in a track bike... don't want to spend the money on the bike or the tons of money for track days.

That is kinda my concern. Not too mention you got guys coming with track prepped bikes, then to the street? Or vise versa...

isn't a ZX9R a ZIXXER? Gixxer is GSXR... I thought ZIXXR was ZX_R :idk:

if we do this I'll be hauling my bike... as I'd imagine most would. :idk:

Gas Man
11-16-2008, 01:21 AM
Fuck me... IDK... DAMMIT... I owned a GD Kawasaki ZX-9R.... do the math

Mr Lefty
11-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Fuck me... IDK... DAMMIT... I owned a GD Kawasaki ZX-9R.... do the math

:lol: it's ok gas... breathe... breathe

Gas Man
11-16-2008, 01:23 AM
no... its a fuckin Kaw.... its gone... its long gone... wtf... why are you making me do this... its old history... old... GD

Ok... I'm fine...

Honest....

:lol:

Amber Lamps
11-16-2008, 10:55 AM
but this would give them a chance to try it out. we're not forcing anyone to do it... but at least the TWFix original members... MOST ride track... or were very interested in it.

we're not try'n to alienate anyone... I just think it'd be a cool opportunity... .

maybe we just call it a TWFix Track Day instead of the Rally :idk: and still plan on the rally... though I'm not sure how many could afford both

Hey,I consider myself an "original member"....

Other than the long trip to Texas,I don't care what everyone does when we get there. So,I'm cool with whatever as long as I can afford the trip and room/board.

ceo012384
11-16-2008, 11:19 AM
no... its a fuckin Kaw.... its gone... its long gone... wtf... why are you making me do this... its old history... old... GD

Ok... I'm fine...

Honest....

He's getting the bug again....

do it....

DO IT....

:D

NONE_too_SOFT
11-16-2008, 12:31 PM
well the more we get the less it's gonna cost... and we're trying to plan it well in advance so people can save up the money and get the time off. but we'll be doing a feeler to see how many people are even interested.

isn't a ZX9R a ZIXXER? Gixxer is GSXR... I thought ZIXXR was ZX_R :idk:

if we do this I'll be hauling my bike... as I'd imagine most would. :idk:

:lol: it's ok gas... breathe... breathe

Ok... I'm fine...

Honest....

whoa shit. didnt know you'd get all touchy feely chopper boy.

and yes, you owned a GD zx-9r or in lamens terms a zixxer. fucking kawasaki.

t-homo
11-16-2008, 12:40 PM
It was a damn good lookin 9R.

Mr Lefty
11-16-2008, 03:19 PM
Hey,I consider myself an "original member"....

Other than the long trip to Texas,I don't care what everyone does when we get there. So,I'm cool with whatever as long as I can afford the trip and room/board.

and I consider you an original member :idk:

pickle.of.doom
11-16-2008, 11:12 PM
All gas man needs to do to get his canyon carving fix is drop a measly couple thou on a supermoto... small and light enough to have a blast on, but its not going to get you or your wallet in trouble speed wise :)

Cutty72
11-17-2008, 01:42 AM
Yeah... and I don't care either way.... I'll just jump up and punch you out, steal your bike and do a session on your bike or just point over yonder and yell "Nick, there's elvis" he'll look and I'll steal his RR. Besides... how cool would the chop look sittin in the pit. :D

Track the chop you fucking pussy. :lol:

marko138
11-17-2008, 10:46 AM

do it....

DO IT....

I think you're mis-reading him.

Papa_Complex
11-17-2008, 12:46 PM
BRP= serious ticket when/if caught, not worth it....

Suches is supposed to be awesome, fatty goes there

Yup, BRP is a hell of a nice ride but scenic, not knee dragging, due to the potential fines. Watch for the park rangers.

Gas Man
11-17-2008, 04:50 PM

do it....

DO IT....

You realize who you're talking to?

whoa shit. didnt know you'd get all touchy feely chopper boy.

and yes, you owned a GD zx-9r or in lamens terms a zixxer. fucking kawasaki.

If you want touchy feely... I can arrange it you ass pack hunting homo!:dthumb: i can pass you onto your local senator.

It was a damn good lookin 9R.

Thank you sir... I thought so.
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/ZX9R/Gas3.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/ZX9R/Stable8.jpg
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/ZX9R/Stable8-2.jpg

All gas man needs to do to get his canyon carving fix is drop a measly couple thou on a supermoto... small and light enough to have a blast on, but its not going to get you or your wallet in trouble speed wise :)

That wouldn't be so bad i suppose... but oh what trouble would I get into? :idk:

Track the chop you fucking pussy. :lol:

Oh big talk little man!!! :lol:

I think you're mis-reading him.

No shit... amatuers!!!

Mr Lefty
11-17-2008, 04:52 PM
that was a good look'n fuck'n bike...

Gas Man
11-17-2008, 05:00 PM
I do agree Ebbs... too bad it ended up here...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/ZX9R/byebye004.jpg

bye Windy

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/ZX9R/byebye016.jpg

marko138
11-18-2008, 09:25 AM
These young bucks don't know you like the old buzzard marko does.

Gas Man
11-18-2008, 09:02 PM
These young bucks don't know you like the old buzzard marko does.
Truth sir... TRUTH

Phenix_Rider
11-18-2008, 10:02 PM
I'd like to make it to the Rally. I should have plenty of vacation saved up. What are the tentative dates?

Well...Suches is Only 12 Hours away.
And I'm a crazy fuck and would LOV to meet some on you.
What date were you looking to try and go??
If you're coming down from Jersey, we can meet partway. I'll be riding down if I go. Fuck towing.

A 9R not a zixxer...

I've always read "zixxer" as a ZX6R. A ZX9/10/12R is a 9/10/12R, and the ZX6RR is just a 636 (any year- whatever they actually called it R or RR)

:wtf: Say what? You just spent how much on the chop, then blinged the hell out of it with how many thousand in chrome, open primary, yadda, yadda, yadda...

It's cool that you don't want it for other reasons, but you picked a lame one there...:sorry:

NONE_too_SOFT
11-18-2008, 10:05 PM
I've always read "zixxer" as a ZX6R. A ZX9/10/12R is a 9/10/12R, and the ZX6RR is just a 636 (any year- whatever they actually called it R or RR)

I call a suzuki 600, 750, or 1000 a gixxer. i figure the rule caries offer for that green brand.

Amber Lamps
11-18-2008, 10:07 PM
Truth sir... TRUTH

For what it's worth,no bs,if we all do go to a track venue and you come,you can use my bike Chris,with the provision that you'll be responsible for any repairs/damage that you incur. I'm serious. To be honest,I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl take a few laps with good track guy on it.

ceo012384
11-18-2008, 11:22 PM
To be honest,I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl take a few laps with good track guy on it.
GM?!?!

He'd be wearing chaps and a half helmet, using only the rear brake! :lol:

Gas Man
11-18-2008, 11:24 PM
It's cool that you don't want it for other reasons, but you picked a lame one there...:sorry:

Well you got me there... so how about... since I'm in debt up to my ears due to the chop, I can no longer afford to think abotu track bikes and track day fees. is that better?

Now to twist your tit once more... who says I paid for all those mods to the chop :whistle:

For what it's worth,no bs,if we all do go to a track venue and you come,you can use my bike Chris,with the provision that you'll be responsible for any repairs/damage that you incur. I'm serious. To be honest,I wouldn't mind seeing the old girl take a few laps with good track guy on it.

That would be very cool of ya and I would maybe take ya up on it. Let's see... the math.... haven't been on a sportbike in.... 3 years... I'm sure that would be some of the slowest few laps in the world... couple that with no desire to pay for repairs.... WHOA!!

Plus I know the secret motive... loan me the gsxr for a few laps... try to get me to catch the bug... I see your devious plan... but I shall be strong... like an oak... :panic:

Amber Lamps
11-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Well you got me there... so how about... since I'm in debt up to my ears due to the chop, I can no longer afford to think abotu track bikes and track day fees. is that better?

Now to twist your tit once more... who says I paid for all those mods to the chop :whistle:

That would be very cool of ya and I would maybe take ya up on it. Let's see... the math.... haven't been on a sportbike in.... 3 years... I'm sure that would be some of the slowest few laps in the world... couple that with no desire to pay for repairs.... WHOA!!

Plus I know the secret motive... loan me the gsxr for a few laps... try to get me to catch the bug... I see your devious plan... but I shall be strong... like an oak... :panic:

yea ok Woody! Anyway,I'm serious and it's really not that big of a deal,honestly. Besides,my bike is a pussy-cat,you'll have no problems on it.

Gas Man
11-19-2008, 12:15 AM
Hey... I like pussy!!

Cutty72
11-19-2008, 12:22 AM

I got one more provocative for ya... Ride the Buell ;)

Gas Man
11-19-2008, 12:25 AM
Ok... cutty... stop giving me wood... Tigger's very nice gsxr will have to do... I don't need to fornicate with the sportbike which is exactly what would happen...

Zoom there goes Gas ; Lap 1
Zoom there goes Gas again ; Lap 2
WTF, where is Gas? Did he go down?

<<<<over the PA>>>>

Security to corner 7... there is a man humpin his bike....

Cutty72
11-19-2008, 12:26 AM

Amber Lamps
11-19-2008, 07:52 AM
I got one more provocative for ya... Ride the Buell ;)

Actually,then we could get a more objective comparison of the two. Works for me.

marko138
11-19-2008, 09:03 AM
Ok... cutty... stop giving me wood... Tigger's very nice gsxr will have to do... I don't need to fornicate with the sportbike which is exactly what would happen...

<<<<over the PA>>>>

:rofl:

Amber Lamps
11-19-2008, 02:12 PM

<<<<over the PA>>>>

Sniffle,so my bike isn't:sw: worthy? Oh the humiliation! :jump:

Cutty72
11-20-2008, 02:02 AM

It's got too many holes... i mean cylinders, it confuses him :lol:

OneSickPsycho
11-20-2008, 07:58 AM
GM?!?!

He'd be wearing chaps and a half helmet, using only the rear brake! :lol:

Ain't that the truth...

Gas Man
11-21-2008, 08:52 AM

What? No....

It's got too many holes... i mean cylinders, it confuses him :lol:

Yeah that's it...

But I will give ya Tigger... its about one of the best looking GSXR's I've saw...

marko138
11-21-2008, 09:07 AM
What? No....

Yeah that's it...

But I will give ya Tigger... its about one of the best looking GSXR's I've saw...
Agreed. It's lovely...for a GSXR.

BTW...Old/Boring/Married Rally for me, Gas, and Rider is being held at Gas Man's house. I'll bring the booze.

dReWpY
11-21-2008, 09:34 AM
thats just your excuse for the first annual wife swap, everyone drop the mc keys in the hat, its that time of the night again...

Trip
11-21-2008, 09:37 AM
BTW...Old/Boring/Married Rally for me, Gas, and Rider is being held at Gas Man's house. I'll bring the booze.

When do I get included in this? Do I need to put a year in first with the ball and chain?

Gas Man
11-21-2008, 09:57 AM
Cool... bring it over!!!

marko138
11-21-2008, 10:05 AM
When do I get included in this? Do I need to put a year in first with the ball and chain?
You'll know. You just know.

dReWpY
11-21-2008, 10:11 AM
when you stop planning events that you like and start planning trips to shut the ms. about how you never do anything together....

when you deicide yes, it is time for new curtain in the house and head out to bed bath and beyond... on a sunny spring sunday when the roads are dry and its just starting to get warm out...

when a night out with the boys means taking your kids to the movies then the arcade....

when you no longer find dime bags under your bed that you forgot about, but have a pretty good idea where your kid keeps his stash....

having a kid old enough to have a 'stash...

when your wife looks more the the 'hog and less like the hottie in the HD calendar...

dReWpY
11-21-2008, 10:13 AM
oh, and the classis: you own anything that has its origins in HD or anyway related to HD

t-homo
11-21-2008, 02:12 PM
haha nice one Will.