PDA

View Full Version : Here I am now...entertain me!

gahdzila
11-13-2008, 10:55 PM
I'm not a refugee from some other defunct forum...I was dragged here kicking and screaming by Rogue :help: (just kidding)

I'm from northeast louisiana. Stable is currently occupied by a 2004 Suzuki SV650S, and a 2004 Kawasaki EX250. The baby ninja doesn't get ridden much, and I'm kinda tired of it, actually...but I think I would get murdered by the wife if I sell it.

Bike is used for commuting, short (~50-200 miles) fun rides a couple of times a month, and as much touring as I can get away with...which, admittedly, isn't much. Usually just 3 or so weekend trips per year.

Mrs. Colleen
11-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Here I am now...entertain me!

You are the noob...entertain us. :tt:

Oh yeah...and :welcome:

Ninjakel
11-13-2008, 10:58 PM
wazzup?

ericr
11-13-2008, 10:59 PM
:welcome: gahdzila, glad you decided to join.

Rogue told me to say hi first so everyone would think you came willingly instead of kicking and screaming :whistle:

gahdzila
11-13-2008, 11:03 PM
wow...people I've never seen and never heard of know me by name, just from a brief (and quite witty, if I do say so myself!) description and a godzilla avatar?!?!?

I feel all warm and fuzzy!

...and somewhat uncomfortable....

(BRB...gotta go lock the doors and load the shotgun)

Dave
11-13-2008, 11:06 PM
my zilla avatar > yours lulz

rogue
11-13-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm not a refugee from some other defunct forum...I was dragged here kicking and screaming by Rogue :help:

Suck it redflip

And I wouldn't have asked you to come here if it had not been filled with good peoples. :D

Ya'll watch out for him. He forgot to add he thinks runny eggs and ketchup (YUCK!) is comfort food and Nascar is the shiznit. I'm sure you guys will help me help him see the err of his ways. :lmao:

rogue
11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention he drinks PBR too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just...don't drink gin & tonic with him. :whistle:

:beers: :beers:

gahdzila
11-13-2008, 11:15 PM
watch it...or I'll have to start telling all of your long time forum buddies how much of a girly-girl you really are :whistle:

rogue
11-13-2008, 11:31 PM
watch it...or I'll have to start telling all of your long time forum buddies how much of a girly-girl you really are :whistle:

Eh, you're a n00b. Noone would believe you and you don't have pics to back up your claim. redflip

Dave
11-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Oh yeah...I forgot to mention he drinks PBR too! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:beers: :beers:

yeeeeuck! i'll only watch nascar on roadcourse days

gahdzila
11-13-2008, 11:54 PM
Eh, you're a n00b. Noone would believe you and you don't have pics to back up your claim. redflip

are you sure about that? :poke:

gahdzila
11-13-2008, 11:58 PM
oh...and nascar, like Pabst Blue Ribbon, is an aquired taste. only able to be appreciated by the sophisticated palate.

and Rogue forgot to mention that I introduced her to PBR, and she loves it!

t-homo
11-14-2008, 12:10 AM
oh...and nascar, like Pabst Blue Ribbon, is an aquired taste. only able to be appreciated by the sophisticated palate.

and Rogue forgot to mention that I introduced her to PBR, and she loves it!

#1: I am known for drinking shitty beer. I have a case of natty light in my fridge. I wont drink PBR because its fuckin gross.

#2: If by "sophisticated palate" you mean rednecks and hillbillies, you are correct.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

rogue
11-14-2008, 12:12 AM
are you sure about that? :poke:

You have nothing :angel:

Dave
11-14-2008, 12:13 AM
ive been known to drink icehouse. but i was completely 'faced when that occured

rogue
11-14-2008, 12:13 AM
#1: I am known for drinking shitty beer. I have a case of natty light in my fridge. I wont drink PBR because its fuckin gross.

#2: If by "sophisticated palate" you mean rednecks and hillbillies, you are correct.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

I thought PBR tasted better than Nutra Rat. :idk: Now, HE may be a hillybilly redneck but I'm not. ;)

:lol:

gahdzila
11-14-2008, 12:24 AM
There's a story behind it.

There are two bars locally that sell PBR. No, they're not shit holes, really...pretty nice places, both of them. One is a pool hall, the other is an irish pub-type place. Anywho...it started out as a joke. I thought it was funny as hell to walk around the bar with a can of PBR and count how many people said, "DUDE! THEY SELL THAT HERE?!?!? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THEY STILL MADE THAT!!!" Honestly, the first few cans tasted like horse piss. I came to tolerate it enough that I could drink a can or two at the bar, just to get the reaction, and eventually came to not really hate it too bad. The next time I went to a party and needed to make a beer run, the local place had it in 12 packs...and I couldn't resist snatching it up. By the end of that 12 pack, I was hooked. PBR is now my beer of choice.

Like I said...an aquired taste.

DIMford
11-14-2008, 06:41 AM
:welcome: Pull up a stool and have a :beer: Make it a PBR.

I personally think PBR tastes like all the other canned beers. Drinkable, but not my favorite. I like Yuengling and Blue Moon the best.

Rider
11-14-2008, 08:08 AM
Welcome.

2 suggestions.

1. Forget about NASCRAP and tune into MotoGP, you'll thanks me for it later.

2. Spend more than $3 on a six pack of beer and never drink anything from a can. Again you'll thank me for it later.

:twfix:

Papa_Complex
11-14-2008, 08:45 AM

I pitted for a female racing champ who wore 2 inch white gold hoop earrings and three rings under her gear, and had a half-inch French manicure. I doubt that Rogue qualifies as any more of a girly-girl :lol:

marko138
11-14-2008, 01:09 PM
:welcome:

Digifox
11-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Welcome, person i dont remember from CF?
lol

Everyone knows shes a Girly-Girl
Come on she wore pink tripp pants. . . . . .ONCE. . . . . lol

J/K Rouge

rogue
11-14-2008, 04:32 PM
Welcome, person i dont remember from CF?
lol

Everyone knows shes a Girly-Girl
Come on she wore pink tripp pants. . . . . .ONCE. . . . . lol

J/K Rouge

That's cause he's not from CF :p

And those tripp pants are my favorite pair of Mini-'e's pants to wear! :lmao: It's not like she doesn't wear MY clothes! :lol:

And since when did wearing tipp pants make a person *girly*?

Cruzergirl
11-14-2008, 05:08 PM
:welcome:

...any friend of Rogue's...

...should be watched carefully... :D

Particle Man
11-14-2008, 05:45 PM
I've been told you're the patron saint of Rogues so :welcome: :)

gahdzila
11-14-2008, 10:16 PM
Welcome.

2 suggestions.

1. Forget about NASCRAP and tune into MotoGP, you'll thanks me for it later.

2. Spend more than $3 on a six pack of beer and never drink anything from a can. Again you'll thank me for it later.

:twfix:

LOL.
I've watched a little MotoGP. Not much, but a little. It's ok, it's good racing, but I just couldn't quite get into it.

I've tried LOTS of different beers...I don't see the point of spending $8 for a six pack of something that I don't really like all that much better than something that is $6.79 for a 12 pack. Seriously...I like the stuff! I'm not a cheap bastard, and I can afford better, but I like PBR!

Also...I actually prefer canned beer over bottled beer. Admittedly, it could be that I have a fucked up palate, but same brand beer always tastes better to me out of a can than a bottle. Draft almost always tastes best, followed by can, followed by bottle. It's true of every beer that I've tried in a side-by-side comparison. My drinking buddy agrees (and he won't touch PBR with a 10 foot pole!).

Thanks for the welcome, everyone!