View Full Version : Fooking Ghetto Bitches

LeeNetworX
11-14-2008, 04:55 PM
So I'm sitting here at the gate, charging my laptop and watching my flight get pushed back by 30 minute increments, every 15 minutes or so.......

Some girls walk up and sit next to me and see the departure info and wonder what's up. I politely start telling them what's going on, what the line is for, etc. They ask me a few questions and I pleasantly answer them.

They walk off without even a simple fucking thank you.

The general population sucks. That is all.

Particle Man
11-14-2008, 04:56 PM
So I'm sitting here at the gate, charging my laptop and watching my flight get pushed back by 30 minute increments, every 15 minutes or so.......

Some girls walk up and sit next to me and see the departure info and wonder what's up. I politely start telling them what's going on, what the line is for, etc. They ask me a few questions and I pleasantly answer them.

were they hot at least? After being stuck in so many airports, it's the little things that count. :)

neebelung
11-14-2008, 04:56 PM

:panic: Sadly, quite true.

Dave
11-14-2008, 04:58 PM
next time just split em in half and glue em back together

LeeNetworX
11-14-2008, 04:59 PM
were they hot at least? After being stuck in so many airports, it's the little things that count. :)

One of them I could classify as bangable....maybe. But I've had 2 beers on an empty stomach so.......

shmike
11-14-2008, 04:59 PM

I notice it when I hold a door open.

I usually will annouce "you're welcome" as they walk by.

Particle Man
11-14-2008, 05:00 PM
One of them I could classify as bangable....maybe. But I've had 2 beers on an empty stomach so.......

what airport are you in?

LeeNetworX
11-14-2008, 05:01 PM
I notice it when I hold a door open.

I usually will annouce "you're welcome" as they walk by.

I do the same. LOUDLY.

what airport are you in?

FLL

I guess the weather in ATL has been crappy all day and flights have been delayed all day.

Particle Man
11-14-2008, 05:02 PM
FLL

I guess the weather in ATL has been crappy all day and flights have been delayed all day.

good margaritas there. beer selection sorta sucks though

LeeNetworX
11-14-2008, 05:02 PM
Good god. The line is now in front of me (literally 2 feet from my fingers typing this) and there's a chick with a fat roll hanging out over the back of her pants...with her shirt above it. I need to snap a pic of this shit stealthily....

Particle Man
11-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Good god. The line is now in front of me (literally 2 feet from my fingers typing this) and there's a chick with a fat roll hanging out over the back of her pants...with her shirt above it. I need to snap a pic of this shit stealthily....

I usually run into that in ATL... and said person is the one running the gate...

LeeNetworX
11-14-2008, 05:04 PM
good margaritas there. beer selection sorta sucks though

I'm in the Delta terminal. The bar isn't bad (Heineken on tap) but there's very little to do here.

Particle Man
11-14-2008, 05:05 PM
I'm in the Delta terminal. The bar isn't bad (Heineken on tap) but there's very little to do here.

I usually fly Delta as well because they're the only one with direct flights to ATL from my dinky airport in SYR. :(

Yeah, there isn't much in that part of the terminal there. Then again, the whole airport is kinda that way...

Dave
11-14-2008, 05:06 PM
muffintops!

shmike
11-14-2008, 05:06 PM
FLL

Thanks for the call.

Good to see you again! :cheers:

LeeNetworX
11-14-2008, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the call.

Good to see you again! :cheers:

Sorry man. :( Per the norm, my social calendar kept getting filled by family and work. I haven't been here since March or April, and had to go see family in Vero and Naples two of the nights.

AquaPython
11-14-2008, 05:10 PM
did they inform you "We wad fittin' ride them chains on dem playnes right DArr , soulja boy! ay YO, Supaman dat HO. IM PRESIDENT CHARLEY!?! "

LeeNetworX
11-14-2008, 05:16 PM
Spot the muffin top. She's covered up most of it now.

http://i35.tinypic.com/o8fpdh.jpg

Ninjakel
11-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Ewwwwwww

Particle Man
11-14-2008, 05:20 PM
Spot the muffin top. She's covered up most of it now.

http://i35.tinypic.com/o8fpdh.jpg

that looks more like ass crack than anything

HurricaneHeather
11-14-2008, 05:26 PM
:wtf: pull your damn shirt down girl!

JARVIS518
11-14-2008, 05:29 PM
i think shes trying to get somones attention

KSGregman
11-14-2008, 05:29 PM
Lee: Goddamnit...I just threw up a little bit in my mouth looking at that....

The Muffin Top: Fuck yeah...I'm banging all right....every fucker in this room wants me.

WTF are some girls thinking?!

speedylocksmith
11-14-2008, 05:31 PM

The general population sucks. That is all.fuck their sister!!

askmrjesus
11-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Ghetto Muffin: There's a man stalking me with a cell phone camera!

TSA: He's not stalking you, he just wants you to stop dressing like a whore.

Ghetto Muffin: Are you going to arrest him?

TSA: No, were going to laugh at his pictures in the airport bar, after you leave.

Ghetto Muffin: Haterz!

TSA: Just get on the fucking plane and go away.

JC

Captain Morgan
11-14-2008, 10:50 PM
FLL

I usually fly Delta as well because they're the only one with direct flights to ATL from my dinky airport in SYR. :(

Yeah, there isn't much in that part of the terminal there. Then again, the whole airport is kinda that way...

I'm fucking cracking up cause I'm thinking about Kenny Tarmac off the Bob & Tom show. If you've never heard it, he's a traveling salesman who talks really fucking loud on his cell phone all the time. "HEY SHOOTER, WE JUST LANDED. YEAH, I'M ON A LAYOVER AT ATL FROM ORD ON THE WAY TO LAX." :rofl:

He always cracks me up.

PiZdETS
11-14-2008, 11:51 PM
Lemme know if you're flying through cvg people. I push back planes and fuck up your bags all day baby.

Dave
11-14-2008, 11:58 PM
trampstamp?

LeeNetworX
11-15-2008, 09:44 AM
trampstamp?

No - just a big sausage poking out above her jeans.

Particle Man
11-15-2008, 12:37 PM
Lemme know if you're flying through cvg people. I push back planes and fuck up your bags all day baby.

so YOU'RE the one :rant:

Angee
11-15-2008, 01:02 PM
That ain't no muffintop...that broad is toting the whole damned bakery on her ass! :lol:

buzzcutt2
11-15-2008, 01:28 PM
Mmm...muffins

azoomm
11-15-2008, 01:31 PM
muffintops!

Nope, fat rapids. Those are the ones that provide a soft ride..... Muffin tops are bad, not horrible.
These sound horrible.