PDA

View Full Version : At least there wasn't a gun!

Hondahugger
11-17-2008, 04:38 PM
This is the High School that I went to and now my 14 year old son goes to. I spoke to my son a few minutes ago to see what he knew and the teachers are telling the students that a boy had a Seizure and that's all.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI103981/

High school student seriously injured in fight on campus
Related Article Links
Video: Student injured on high school campus
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) -- Police are investigating an alleged fight that broke out inside a high school bathroom, which sent a teenager to the hospital with head injuries.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to South Dade Senior High School Monday morning after a student was found unconscious in one of the school's bathrooms.

According to Miami-Dade County Schools Police, a fist fight broke out between the victim and another student. The victim was knocked out by the other teenager who got away, but officials said a third person witnessed the fight and is talking with police. Police are trying to get a description of the boy who fled the scene.

One student is talking about what he heard about the incident. "I heard that some kids were in the bathroom fighting and stuff, and then like he got a concussion in the head, and he started foaming at the mouth and stuff," he said.

Paramedics airlifted the teenager to Miami Children's Hospital in unknown condition.

Police said there was no weapon involved, and the school was not placed on lockdown.

shmike
11-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Hopefully he'll be fine.

Kids get in fights, always have, always will.

Particle Man
11-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Kids get in fights, always have, always will.

that they do and to a certain extent that will always happen.

How it turned into some kid bringing a weapon into school I'll never know.

OneSickPsycho
11-18-2008, 12:08 AM
that they do and to a certain extent that will always happen.

How it turned into some kid bringing a weapon into school I'll never know.

Pussies were taught they deserved more, were coddled, and never held accountable for their disfunction.

Mr Lefty
11-18-2008, 12:18 AM
This is the High School that I went to and now my 14 year old son goes to. I spoke to my son a few minutes ago to see what he knew and the teachers are telling the students that a boy had a Seizure and that's all.

http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/MI103981/

High school student seriously injured in fight on campus
Related Article Links
Video: Student injured on high school campus
SOUTHWEST MIAMI-DADE, Fla. (WSVN) -- Police are investigating an alleged fight that broke out inside a high school bathroom, which sent a teenager to the hospital with head injuries.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue responded to South Dade Senior High School Monday morning after a student was found unconscious in one of the school's bathrooms.

According to Miami-Dade County Schools Police, a fist fight broke out between the victim and another student. The victim was knocked out by the other teenager who got away, but officials said a third person witnessed the fight and is talking with police. Police are trying to get a description of the boy who fled the scene.

One student is talking about what he heard about the incident. "I heard that some kids were in the bathroom fighting and stuff, and then like he got a concussion in the head, and he started foaming at the mouth and stuff," he said.
Paramedics airlifted the teenager to Miami Children's Hospital in unknown condition.

Police said there was no weapon involved, and the school was not placed on lockdown.

he got a cuncussion in the head... damn... that's bad... when ever a concussion is in the head it's bad news...

:lol:

BobTheBiker
11-18-2008, 12:56 AM
I've been saying to close friends for years that schools need a boxing ring somewhere on campus to just go and settle their differences like men. no guns weapons or other pussy shit, just bodyparts to fight with. and when you're done kicking the other dude's ass, its over.

kids these days are seriously pussies. I've seen em have to go get their "boys" to back em up cause they're afraid of fightin one on one like men, little bitches.