PDA

View Full Version : Rever Corsa - Austin

azoomm
11-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Just received, and want to invite everyone out. Mckensie Bernard has a good thing going out there - they do custom work to most anything. They finally have their shop done and want to present it to all of y'all.

Come out and play!!

REVER CORSA Presents

Local Riders Happy Hour

Saturday, November 22nd 3pm - 7pm

Food and Drinks Provided! Our Italian Chef, Dario, will be firing up the grill while Hill Country Pasta House will cater salad and pizzas. Don't fill up, because deserts will be provided from Mandola's. If you drink any alcohol, please do it responsibly.

Great Door Prizes! We will have many prizes to give away.

We have been in Austin building custom motorcycles for several years now. We had a lot on our plate and needed to finish several custom motorcycles before opening up to the public. We are now open for local service and parts. We can handle any motorcycle for any purpose. Racing Asphalt and Dirt, Tourers, Cruisers, Street, Stunt, Trials, Motocross, Drag and Choppers. We have experience in all of these areas and can help with basic oil changes or tire changes to tuning your engine or suspension. We have a great new lounge and are a perfect meeting area for going out on Hill Country rides. Feel free to come by and share your passion and interests. McKenzie Bernard, Owner/Motorcycle Designer

Come check out our new lounge and facilities. Meet up with other local Austin motorcyclists. Come to show off your bike and check out some other great bikes.

Located off of Hudson Bend Road, west of the Mansfield Dam.

4602 Weletka Dr. Suite 100
Austin, Tx 78734
512-266-3546 phone
512-266-3547 fax
info@revercorsa.com

www.revercorsa.com

ilVoce
11-19-2008, 10:34 AM
I'm planning on stopping by.

HurricaneHeather
11-19-2008, 11:09 AM
I will take that reason to get out of the house!

azoomm
11-19-2008, 11:11 AM
Yay! I'll be there too!

Archren
11-19-2008, 02:27 PM
Tracy's bring his TLR down this weekend (assuming he can get Monday off.. long story).. if I'm not still doing SRP shit at Camp Mabry (there's a chance I might not be :rockwoot: ), we'll try to make an appearance. :dthumb:

vagabond
11-19-2008, 02:36 PM
Tracy's bring his TLR down this weekend (assuming he can get Monday off.. long story).. if I'm not still doing SRP shit at Camp Mabry (there's a chance I might not be :rockwoot: ), we'll try to make an appearance. :dthumb:

Should I ask if he's riding?? :whistle:

Hmmmm... that location is pretty damned close to the yacht club....

G-Rex
11-19-2008, 02:40 PM
Should I ask if he's riding?? :whistle:

YES. Dick. :lol

ducati_atx
11-19-2008, 05:04 PM
They had a little add in the Chronicle this week....

Was glad to see the pics of that custom 999R that they were working at MotoTek on their website... *drool*

Chris S
11-20-2008, 09:02 AM
I'll try to make it as well - will be a rare non-virtual sighting of y'all.

binskies
11-21-2008, 08:48 PM
I think I might just make this one. It will be good to see everyone.

Archren
11-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Well Tracy, wussed out on bringing the bike down.. he says it's "too cold." Surprise surprise. :lol: So it'll just be me two-wheelin' it tomorrow. He'll be in the shiny red 'vette. :D

ilVoce
11-21-2008, 11:51 PM
I got the R-Factory back in street trim yesterday, so I'll most likely ride her over there some time between 3 and 4.

azoomm
11-22-2008, 11:59 AM
I got the R-Factory back in street trim yesterday, so I'll most likely ride her over there some time between 3 and 4.

:rockwoot: Back on the bike!!!!!

HurricaneHeather
11-22-2008, 12:56 PM
High of 60 today....I will NOT be riding today :lol:

I'll cage it on over.

Oh wait....I don't have a bike right now anyway.... :shrug: