PDA

View Full Version : Any USGPRU riders?

baninja
11-19-2008, 02:36 AM
Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any USGPRU racers here? My son will be starting his first full season in 2009 on a 125 and am planning on hitting one or two USGPRU races. He did two race weekends on an old 1994 RS125 with CMRA and he rode very well (top 5 in F2, LW Twins and 125GP first time out) he now has a 2002.

Papa_Complex
11-21-2008, 07:28 PM
Not a USGPRU rider, but I did a web page for a Canadian girl who ran in the Can-Am 125GP and USGPRU (took either 8th at VIR her last year of competition).

http://www.angelahiba.com/

cesj
11-22-2008, 11:44 AM
Yo BA! I raced with them once at the final round at TWS few years ago. You and Brandon will love whatever weekend you decide to race at USGPRU. The qualifying was fun and the people are the best. There are some nice prizes too.

DLIT
11-22-2008, 12:05 PM
I wish you and him good luck. Keep us posted.

OneSickPsycho
11-23-2008, 09:27 AM
I wish you and him good luck. Keep us posted.

This is the nicest thing I've ever heard DLIT say... He must be drunk.

DLIT
11-23-2008, 02:56 PM
Nah, I just wish I coulda started racing this young. Instead of hating, I show respect.

NONE_too_SOFT
11-23-2008, 03:04 PM
i dont even know what you mean.

baninja
11-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Nah, I just wish I coulda started racing this young. Instead of hating, I show respect.

Dlit,
Thanks for being nice, or drunk. Haha. Seriously, thanks for the respect. My oldest son raced for a few years but didn't really like it. Then my younger son started racing and he started showing more potential than I did, so I knew it was time for me to make room for him... besides, my body doesn't bounce like it used to.

baninja
11-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Yo BA! I raced with them once at the final round at TWS few years ago. You and Brandon will love whatever weekend you decide to race at USGPRU. The qualifying was fun and the people are the best. There are some nice prizes too.

Hey cesj!

Will you be doing any USGPRU races this year or only CMRA? If you want too, we can make plans to car pool to the track. I would like to hit Barber this coming year. Up for it?

DLIT
11-23-2008, 09:10 PM
Dlit,
Thanks for being nice, or drunk. Haha. Seriously, thanks for the respect. My oldest son raced for a few years but didn't really like it. Then my younger son started racing and he started showing more potential than I did, so I knew it was time for me to make room for him... besides, my body doesn't bounce like it used to.

I was sober as a bird when I typed that. I might actually start racing this year. Just a couple local rounds for me though. Don't have the cash flow to be competitive through the whole season. I just want to try it to see how good I really am.

cesj
11-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Hey cesj!

Will you be doing any USGPRU races this year or only CMRA? If you want too, we can make plans to car pool to the track. I would like to hit Barber this coming year. Up for it?

I am debating buying an SV or 600 or not even racing at all next year. We were looking to buy a house but with economy the way it is not sure what is gonna happen next year.