PDA

View Full Version : Flying brick to new home

Librarian
11-20-2008, 01:21 PM
'85 BMW K100 base model

Details: regular handlebars just replaced with RT bars and all new cables. Runs fine, needs some sprucing up. Has a beat up Corbin 2-up seat on it, and a beat up Corbin gunfighter seat, and a mint stock seat. Has a new battery and some miles left on the Metzelers I put on this spring. Has mint stock muffler in a box, and Supertrapp on the bike. The aftermarket rear shock just blew a seal so the stock one is going back on it. BMW windshield added, as well as a BMW rear case, but not the panniers. Has upgraded front springs, and the stock ones in a box. I've added an Audiovox cruise control for the long trips (sweet). Comes with a spare starter motor, the usual aftermarket shop manual, and few odds and ends.

No it's not a showroom bike, and needs someone to do some winter fixups, but it's in one piece and always runs (now that I replaced the defective fuel injection relay that gave me fits for months).

My loss is your gain. Make me a reasonable offer. If it's a warm spell I'll even ride it out to deliver it. I'm in Western Mass.

librarian (at) plateoshrimp (dot) net