PDA

View Full Version : Further proof that suzuki's cage division sucks

Dave
11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
http://www.caradvice.com.au/9497/suzuki-sx-force-concept-2008-detroit-auto-show/

:lol: :lol:

JARVIS518
11-21-2008, 07:50 PM
put a steering wheel on it and fix the mirrors and it wouldnt be that bad

Dragonpaco
11-21-2008, 07:55 PM
i doubt that steering works at all. they didn't even bother to take the busa badge off of it

Dave
11-21-2008, 07:58 PM
im just trying to figue out how you are supposed to work the throttle and shift lol

pauldun170
11-21-2008, 09:23 PM
Hate to say this...but the SX4 is a great buy if you need a cheap runabout that will see snow on a regular basis. Handling not supposed to be too bad either.

Mr Lefty
11-21-2008, 09:37 PM
Hate to say this...but the SX4 is a great buy if you need a cheap runabout that will see snow on a regular basis. Handling not supposed to be too bad either.

but it needs a steering wheel... and is the throttle still on the right grip? that'd be fucked up

edit... no I see the empty place where the throttle cable came out

Dave
11-21-2008, 09:43 PM

hey now, a snow car isint something you are supposed to spend any real money or emotions on. say tops $1500 on a craigslist special. add another hundo or so for a new battery and new filters fluids and ignition and blammo you're set. i was knocking down 4 foot snow drifts in the buick last year. july 4th i was jumping it over sand dunes at the local quarry. i beat that shit like the government mule :dthumb:

Amber Lamps
11-21-2008, 10:57 PM
hey now, a snow car isint something you are supposed to spend any real money or emotions on. say tops $1500 on a craigslist special. add another hundo or so for a new battery and new filters fluids and ignition and blammo you're set. i was knocking down 4 foot snow drifts in the buick last year. july 4th i was jumping it over sand dunes at the local quarry. i beat that shit like the government mule :dthumb:

EXACTLY! $1200 on my car and a few hun on a fuel pump and window motors...

pauldun170
11-21-2008, 11:02 PM
but it needs a steering wheel... and is the throttle still on the right grip? that'd be fucked up

edit... no I see the empty place where the throttle cable came out

There is a house around the block that has the wagon version.
Not my thing but for 15K-16K not bad

Carolina
11-22-2008, 10:53 AM
that front end is sexy imo , don't really like the spoiler on back . I think the steering would be cool as hell with the handlebars

ontwo
11-22-2008, 11:19 AM
Worst concept car ever!

Quick281
11-28-2008, 01:31 PM
Worst concept car ever!

Thats a pretty bold statement after all of the years of concepts.

The steering wheel idea was a miserable fail. It looks like they wanted to be different without putting a lot of effort into it and just slapped the bars on there. Good idea, terribly executed. That being said, I don't know how well it could have been pulled off in the first place.

I do think the front end of that car looks nice however. Falls into the same little group of cars that I wouldn't look into purchasing, but I do admire their design.

Homeslice
11-29-2008, 03:19 PM
I submit Evidence #1.......Ugliest car ever produced. What are those, 13" wheels? :lmao: