I jumped on the scale today and holy shit, 340lbs. :squint:

I gotta get some exercise going, I dont wanna die @ 30 :panic:

JARVIS518
11-26-2008, 01:00 AM
we could roll u down a hill
that will have u breaking a sweat

LOZ
11-26-2008, 01:04 AM
^shutup you skinny boy. with your ribs all out and shit. this thread is only for fatasses!

Dave
11-26-2008, 03:47 AM
hey think about it like this: if you drop to 200 it'll be like you added 14 ponies to your bike

Hondahugger
11-26-2008, 08:07 AM
I jumped on the scale today and holy shit, 340lbs. :squint:

I gotta get some exercise going, I dont wanna die @ 30 :panic:I'm sure Kelly loves you either way!

this thread is only for fatasses!I guess this thread isn't for me then. I used to be a fatty but since I've lost 20 pounds in the last week, I must not qualify anymore. :idk:

Ninjakel
11-26-2008, 08:08 AM
Carlos, clean up for diet. Cut the soda out, sugars,etc. Then get moving, gym, walk, run, rollerblade, etc.

AquaPython
11-26-2008, 09:21 AM
75% is diet 25% gym
in the gym, work out smart. add muscle mass that will in turn burn more fat 24/7. do cardio that is at a fat burning level as opposed to all out cardiovascular training.
whats your crutch? whats your comfort food?

at my house the other night you left to go get what was it? mickey Ds? forget about all fast food. subway is ok. thats about it.

lay off the beer, no sweets but once a month, no sodas ESPECIALLY diet. drink just water. after you cleanse yourself you wont even want that fast food crap and soda.

Hondahugger
11-26-2008, 09:24 AM
at my house the other night you left to go get what was it? mickey Ds? forget about all fast food. subway is ok. thats about it. No, he left to get Checkers, even better!!! Remember, Hagit tried one of his fries?

We love you Carlos, we just want to see you get Healthy.

jgalt
11-26-2008, 09:29 AM
...lay off the beer...

You know, I have had enough of your shit, boy! Them thar is fightin werds! :hs:

fasternyou929
11-26-2008, 09:40 AM
after you cleanse yourself you wont even want that fast food crap and soda.

Got that right, you ever go a couple months without drinking a soda then take a drink of one?

Racerboy
11-26-2008, 10:08 AM
This time of year is always tough to start a weight loss regiment but it can be done!! Portion control is another thing to monitor. You CAN eat food that not the best for you but in COMPLETE MODERATION! Smaller plates, No 2nds, forget the soda (It is the death of America) and you will drop weight. Remember there are plateaus while loosing weight....you might drop 30 lbs and then nothing for a few weeks....it did not take a month to get to 340, it certainly will take more than that to lose it as well.

BICH
11-26-2008, 10:12 AM
My Leather Jacket Fits again!:dthumb: and yep what Mikey said
NO FAST FAT FOODS!
beer is what kills me and eating late, but I'm working on it, lost 7lb's at my Boot camp, not bad for 4days.

papapoi
11-26-2008, 10:14 AM
I Dropped from 260 to 245 lbs sofar just by changing my eating habits.

NeonspeedRT
11-26-2008, 10:16 AM
I Dropped from 260 to 245 lbs sofar just by changing my eating habits.

That's awseome. What are you doing different? Portion control or just changing the foods you eat?

PhiSig1071
11-26-2008, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I'm trying to get down under 200. My weight fluxuates a lot. I graduated HS at 260lbs, three months later I was at 220. I went into Army ROTC in college and dropped down to 195, crashed and went back up to about 230, moved to the Keys and went down to 195 again, right now I'm at my "winter weight" :lol: about 220.

papapoi
11-26-2008, 10:26 AM
That's awseome. What are you doing different? Portion control or just changing the foods you eat?

small meals 6 times a day and mainly fruit for the midday meals. Not this week though with it being the holidays im gonna get my stuff on then start back first of the year lol.

shmike
11-26-2008, 11:10 AM
My Leather Jacket Fits again!:dthumb: and yep what Mikey said
NO FAST FAT FOODS!
beer is what kills me and eating late, but I'm working on it, lost 7lb's at my Boot camp, not bad for 4days.

Good job, Flaco! :dthumb:

xx CURVE xx
11-26-2008, 11:12 AM
You fat fuck...you don't need exercise...you need to stop raping the fridge! :lol:

A good motorbike crash will work also...i lost 35lbs on my last one. :p

Ninjakel
11-26-2008, 11:12 AM
Congrats Bich!

I've lost 12 pounds just from cutting soda out and trying to eat as clean as possible.

buzzcutt2
11-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Get a nasty esophogaus infection...hurt so bad I could barely swallow water, think I lost about 10lbs in 5 days.

Hondahugger
11-26-2008, 11:21 AM
Congrats Bich!

I've lost 12 pounds just from cutting soda out and trying to eat as clean as possible.
where the fuck do you have 12 pounds to lose?????

Ninjakel
11-26-2008, 11:22 AM
My fat ass and stomach. I am usually a size 3, i was up to a size 5-6.

when i can't fit into my expensive jeans is when i panic. :lol:

Hondahugger
11-26-2008, 11:36 AM

when i can't fit into my expensive jeans is when i panic. :lol:OMG!!!! Do you know how long it's been since I've seen size 5? I was a size 5 when I got pregnant with Jake. I've only ever made it back to a size 7. The jeans I'm wearing right now came from the back of my closet this morning and they're a 9.

SoFlaSV
11-26-2008, 11:42 AM
:nothing:

Captain Morgan
11-26-2008, 12:17 PM
People would look at me and say that I'm not "fat." However, I have been extremely unhealthy for the past year. I haven't measured, but I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if I'm up to 20% body fat or more. I don't weight much, but I'm known as a "fat skinny person" because of the high percentage of body fat. I need to cut out the fast food and get back to eating healthy. I'm not talking about going on a "diet," but rather just starting and then maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Small meals 5 or 6 times a day, with a regular exercise plan. I'm naturally skinny with a fairly high metabolism, but I've been killing that metabolism with the horrible foods and lack of exercise lately.

R6Chick
11-26-2008, 12:24 PM
My last measure measurement, I was around 19% body fat! Eww, since in October 2007 I was just under 15%.

My biggest problem is portion control because I'm a pig. And my weakness is having dinner with Ben. I tried having him remind me that I'm fat to make me stop eating, but I get sad, and then I eat because I'm sad, but then I'm sad because I eat.

Moto Phil
11-26-2008, 12:25 PM
75% is diet 25% gym
in the gym, work out smart. add muscle mass that will in turn burn more fat 24/7. do cardio that is at a fat burning level as opposed to all out cardiovascular training.
whats your crutch? whats your comfort food?

at my house the other night you left to go get what was it? mickey Ds? forget about all fast food. subway is ok. thats about it.

lay off the beer, no sweets but once a month, no sodas ESPECIALLY diet. drink just water. after you cleanse yourself you wont even want that fast food crap and soda.

Good advise Mikey........ That's obviously how you got to be so lean and sessy. :rolleyes:

speedylocksmith
11-26-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm getting fat too.

Moto Phil
11-26-2008, 12:36 PM
I'm getting fat too.

Me too...... I've been using a Peter Pumper.

PiZdETS
11-26-2008, 12:40 PM
People would look at me and say that I'm not "fat." However, I have been extremely unhealthy for the past year. I haven't measured, but I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if I'm up to 20% body fat or more. I don't weight much, but I'm known as a "fat skinny person" because of the high percentage of body fat. I need to cut out the fast food and get back to eating healthy. I'm not talking about going on a "diet," but rather just starting and then maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Small meals 5 or 6 times a day, with a regular exercise plan. I'm naturally skinny with a fairly high metabolism, but I've been killing that metabolism with the horrible foods and lack of exercise lately.
Captain STFU. I've got pieces of guys your size in my shit every morning.
Seriously, you seemed perfectly fit at Indy.

I'm also trying to drop some weight so chicks will like me more and so the bike will handle better/be faster. Only eating home cooked meals helps a lot, even seemingly healthy fast food is a killer and when I eat fast food, I eat for three.

AquaPython
11-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Good advise Mikey........ That's obviously how you got to be so lean and sessy. :rolleyes:
if that's sarcasm, you didnt know me 2 years ago.

dReWpY
11-26-2008, 12:54 PM

I'm also trying to drop some weight so chicks will like me more and so the bike will handle better/be faster. Only eating home cooked meals helps a lot, even seemingly healthy fast food is a killer and when I eat fast food, I eat for three.

i concur, STFU! unless your over 220 you have no right to think your anything but anorexic

shmike
11-26-2008, 01:29 PM

I'm in the exact same situation.

It is actually a struggle for me to keep lean mass on.

However, my diet and sedentary lifestyle over the past 10 months has turned my budding six pack into skinny-guy-dunlop-disease.

Skinny guys can get fat too. Unfortunately you can't complain about it as evidenced by the posts between Cap'ns and mine. :idk:

AquaPython
11-26-2008, 02:03 PM
nope, you can't flaco!

LOZ
11-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Thanks for all the input. I know what my problems are, only eating once a day, eating junk food (I barely eat at home), and not exercising. I been fat since I was a kid and I have tried different things without much success obviously. I have dropped weight before, but not in a healthy way.

cutting out beer will not be a problem for me. I honestly dont drink. I have drink more recently with you guys because I been coming to the moonlight more often but I usually do not mess with alcohol. I can cut out soda too, I drink it once in a blue cause it usually gives me really bad heartburn.

I want to starting eating a bowl of cereal in the morning, not the kid's cereal, something healthy. and at least 2 more meals during the day. I know you are supposed to have 6 small meals but its hard enough to break the habit of just 1. I also want to setup a schedule to go to the gym. I live in my brother's house and they have a free gym, with all the machines and weights.

Im not looking to become cut or anything like that, I just want to lose this gut and be more fit.

thanks for all the input again everyone. :dthumb:

-Loz

Hondahugger
11-26-2008, 03:52 PM
We love you Carlos, you can do it!

Captain Morgan
11-26-2008, 04:36 PM

i concur, STFU! unless your over 220 you have no right to think your anything but anorexic

I'm in the exact same situation.

It is actually a struggle for me to keep lean mass on.

However, my diet and sedentary lifestyle over the past 10 months has turned my budding six pack into skinny-guy-dunlop-disease.

Skinny guys can get fat too. Unfortunately you can't complain about it as evidenced by the posts between Cap'ns and mine. :idk:

:lol: I knew some of you who have met me would chime in. Yeah, I'm skinny, but like I said, I'm a "fat skinny guy." It's not about weight, it's about percentages. 220 pounds means nothing. One guy can weigh 220 and be nothing but fat, while another is solid muscle. I'm a little guy, but I'm starting to get a skinny guy fat gut.

As for being "anorexic," I'm FAR from that. I love to eat. I just eat horribly unhealthy (at least lately). And if I can't complain, at what point should I decide to become more healthy? Should I wait until I'm so far out of shape that it will take me a couple years to get back into shape? Or should I catch it early and put an end to it before it gets out of hand? ;)

LOZ
11-26-2008, 05:06 PM
I found a routine on BallyFitness... they suggest to go with the 5 days routine for better results...

https://east.ballyfitness.com/rapid_results/workouts/rr_exercise_plans/index.asp

Like Bill said, it is tough to start out an exercise/healthy eating habits during the holidays, but at the same time, I dont think it will be much of a problem, since Ill only be having 3 family dinners, which are thanksgiving, christmas day and new years... But I feel like its one of those moments when you just feel like saying FUCK IT, and just doing something. :idk:

right now Im just trying to get everything organized. the biggest obstacle is coming up with a meal plan. I want to start up by having a healthy cereal in the morning, then sometime in the afternoon have a meal replacement shake, and then have a light dinner. I dont have a problem eating salads or fruits.

Mike(AP), what do you think about meal replacement shakes?

I was at a nutrition presentation in school and they gave me a sample packet. the brand is proV60. says that its a great meal replacement, excellent night formula. whats your opinion on these type of shakes?

Captain Morgan
11-26-2008, 05:29 PM
I found a routine on BallyFitness... they suggest to go with the 5 days routine for better results...

https://east.ballyfitness.com/rapid_results/workouts/rr_exercise_plans/index.asp

Like Bill said, it is tough to start out an exercise/healthy eating habits during the holidays, but at the same time, I dont think it will be much of a problem, since Ill only be having 3 family dinners, which are thanksgiving, christmas day and new years... But I feel like its one of those moments when you just feel like saying FUCK IT, and just doing something. :idk:

right now Im just trying to get everything organized. the biggest obstacle is coming up with a meal plan. I want to start up by having a healthy cereal in the morning, then sometime in the afternoon have a meal replacement shake, and then have a light dinner. I dont have a problem eating salads or fruits.

Mike(AP), what do you think about meal replacement shakes?

I was at a nutrition presentation in school and they gave me a sample packet. the brand is proV60. says that its a great meal replacement, excellent night formula. whats your opinion on these type of shakes?

Don't cut out too many calories. Starving your body is one of the worst things you can do. If you don't get enough calories, your body will go into survival mode and start to store everything it can get in the form of more fat, which is exactly the opposite of what you want. You probably don't want to drop below 2000 calories per day, 1800 is the absolute bare minimum. Complete nutrition is the best approach. Ensure that each meal contains protein, fat and carbs, all in good proportion. A "diet" is a very bad thing because your body thinks it's starving and you end up worse off in the long run.

fasternyou929
11-26-2008, 06:02 PM
if that's sarcasm, you didnt know me 2 years ago.

You were lean when you were a college freshman. That's more than two years ago now, old man. :( :cool:

Carolina
11-26-2008, 06:19 PM
http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo310/ShadowRidge/fat_people_poster.jpg

well at least http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr268/sherbulls/tha0c7b28f.jpg

also your not this guy so there is hope http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj18/franklo102/fat_guy.jpg

OneSickPsycho
11-26-2008, 06:20 PM
Thanks for all the input. I know what my problems are, only eating once a day, eating junk food (I barely eat at home), and not exercising. I been fat since I was a kid and I have tried different things without much success obviously. I have dropped weight before, but not in a healthy way.

cutting out beer will not be a problem for me. I honestly dont drink. I have drink more recently with you guys because I been coming to the moonlight more often but I usually do not mess with alcohol. I can cut out soda too, I drink it once in a blue cause it usually gives me really bad heartburn.

I want to starting eating a bowl of cereal in the morning, not the kid's cereal, something healthy. and at least 2 more meals during the day. I know you are supposed to have 6 small meals but its hard enough to break the habit of just 1. I also want to setup a schedule to go to the gym. I live in my brother's house and they have a free gym, with all the machines and weights.

Im not looking to become cut or anything like that, I just want to lose this gut and be more fit.

thanks for all the input again everyone. :dthumb:

-Loz

The eating often throughout the day thing is more for crave control so you don't gorge yourself at meal time... The thing is though, without food for about 6 hours your metabolism starts to drop significantly...

I know what to do... I'm just too fat and lazy to do it.

rider76
11-26-2008, 06:40 PM
I have gained 20 lbs in the past 2 months. When I was in the Air Force, I used to run everyday, Now hardly ever..

speedylocksmith
11-26-2008, 08:16 PM
Loz, eating once a day is fucking horrible. If you want some serious help, give me a call and I'll set you up on something. Amber was good for one thing, having me learn about diet and exercise :lmao:

LOZ
11-26-2008, 09:15 PM
Loz, eating once a day is fucking horrible. If you want some serious help, give me a call and I'll set you up on something. Amber was good for one thing, having me learn about diet and exercise :lmao:

whatsup biznatch! lets fuggin do this! we live right by eachother and I will give you a free pass into the "fat man's club" although you arent.

when you wanna start going to the gym, monday?

11-26-2008, 10:35 PM
My last measure measurement, I was around 19% body fat! Eww, since in October 2007 I was just under 15%.

15% is dangerously low for a woman.

The American College of Sports Medicine considers 18-32 percent body fat healthy for women. Anything higher can increase the risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease (especially true if you are prone to carrying excess fat around your middle). A body fat ratio below 16 percent also can be detrimental, resulting in lower estrogen levels, which can cause women to stop menstruating and lose bone density.

Ninjakel
11-26-2008, 11:19 PM

This is true, she taught me the proper way to eat and what to do when i am in the gym.

Dave
11-26-2008, 11:31 PM

when i can't fit into my expensive jeans is when i panic. :lol:

sassoon? :lol:

Ninjakel
11-26-2008, 11:33 PM
sassoon? :lol:

Nope, rock and republic and citizens for all humanity. Like 150 $ a pair.

Dave
11-26-2008, 11:37 PM
i was making an age joke but you've cleverly deflected it :lol:

Ninjakel
11-26-2008, 11:38 PM
I used to rock sassoon and Jordache back in the day. High waisted ugly ass shit Ugh!!

Low waist FTW!

shmike
11-26-2008, 11:39 PM

The American College of Sports Medicine considers 18-32 percent body fat healthy for women. Anything higher can increase the risk of high blood pressure, diabetes and heart disease (especially true if you are prone to carrying excess fat around your middle). A body fat ratio below 16 percent also can be detrimental, resulting in lower estrogen levels, which can cause women to stop menstruating and lose bone density.

15% is low but not dangerously low.

R6 chick is lean and athletic.

The American Council On Exercise lists their acceptable ranges below:

General Body Fat Percentage Categories

Classification Women (% fat)
Essential Fat 10-12%
Athletes 14-20%
Fitness 21-24%
Acceptable 25-31%
Obese 32% plus

Classification Men (% fat)
Essential Fat 2-4%
Athletes 6-13%
Fitness 14-17%
Acceptable 18-25%
Obese 25% plus

11-26-2008, 11:52 PM
I dunno, Holmes. I always heard that under 16%, and a woman may stop menstruating.

I say, eat a fucking sandwich.

shmike
11-26-2008, 11:57 PM
I agree.

It's the "studies" that bother me.

AMA says X

Your study says Y

Mine says Z.

Don't get all cottage cheese fat and we're good.

Dave
11-27-2008, 12:01 AM
I used to rock sassoon and Jordache back in the day. High waisted ugly ass shit Ugh!!

Low waist FTW!

yeah i dont really miss that look lol

speedylocksmith
11-27-2008, 01:27 AM
whatsup biznatch! lets fuggin do this! we live right by eachother and I will give you a free pass into the "fat man's club" although you arent.

when you wanna start going to the gym, monday?
I'll set you up on what to eat and what to do at the gym, I don't need to hold your hand in the gym :whistle:

t-homo
11-27-2008, 01:39 AM
My biggest problems are #1 dorm food and #2 beer. The first one I don't have a choice. The second, well i like beer.

speedylocksmith
11-27-2008, 01:41 AM
My biggest problems are #1 dorm food and #2 beer. The first one I don't have a choice. The second, well i like beer.You have it wrong. No choice with #2 :lol:

t-homo
11-27-2008, 01:43 AM
You have it wrong. No choice with #2 :lol:

Ok, so once i get out of the damn dorms next year, i will be able to eat better. Who knows, I might start drinking hard liquor instead. But by the time you mix it with soda or diet soda, isn't it worse for you anyway? Shots FTW!

speedylocksmith
11-27-2008, 01:45 AM
Ok, so once i get out of the damn dorms next year, i will be able to eat better. Who knows, I might start drinking hard liquor instead. But by the time you mix it with soda or diet soda, isn't it worse for you anyway? Shots FTW!It's hard to believe that a college wouldn't offer any kind of healthy food for their students. I'm sure there's some stuff that's healthy. As for beer, I drink ALOT more than your average person. Always lite beer and with moderate exercise, weight is never gained.

t-homo
11-27-2008, 01:47 AM
It's hard to believe that a college wouldn't offer any kind of healthy food for their students. I'm sure there's some stuff that's healthy.

We have pizza and hamburgers everyday then random shit. I guess a sandwich and fruit would be fairly healthy though.

BICH
11-27-2008, 08:53 AM
Good job, Flaco! :dthumb:
Congrats Bich!
Thanks BRO's!:rockwoot:

alecracing
11-27-2008, 09:08 AM
You have it wrong. No choice with #2 :lol:

:dthumb::dthumb::dthumb:

try moving a little while playing volleyball:whistle:

BICH
11-27-2008, 09:19 AM
LOz, every day is hard for me, I have to really think "ok I'm gonna eat right today " and Do it.
its harder for some people but it can be done,
this was me in 2002http://a781.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_00328b18b490dbf1068f310bb7e488f4.jpg
SO I feel ya brother I'm about 40lb over that weight, set real goals and start slow :dthumb:!!! oh and exercise is to Key along with a Good diet !!!

alecracing
11-27-2008, 10:37 AM
go to http://fitday.com/ you need to find out how many calories you intake compared to how much you burn:rockwoot:

NEW469
11-27-2008, 10:48 AM
^shutup you skinny boy. with your ribs all out and shit. this thread is only for fatasses!

It's not fat it's just prosperity showing.

Mrs. Colleen
11-27-2008, 10:53 AM
About a year ago I lost 22 lbs...over the past year I put about 2-5 lbs back on but other than that I am stuck. :td: I have been building muscle lately because of the classes I have been taking at the gym but I wish I could drop a few more lbs. Overall I am proud of myself.

speedylocksmith
11-27-2008, 10:54 AM
About a year ago I lost 22 lbs...over the past year I put about 2-5 lbs back on but other than that I am stuck. :td: I have been building muscle lately because of the classes I have been taking at the gym but I wish I could drop a few more lbs. Overall I am proud of myself.It's all about being happy with yourself. I am happy with myself although some people think i'm out of shape and have a beer gut.

jgalt
11-27-2008, 10:57 AM
About a year ago I lost 22 lbs...over the past year I put about 2-5 lbs back on but other than that I am stuck. :td: I have been building muscle lately because of the classes I have been taking at the gym but I wish I could drop a few more lbs. Overall I am proud of myself.

When you hit a plateau, you need to make a drastic change in diet and exercise routine to shock your body! :rockout:

lauralynne
11-27-2008, 11:00 AM
We have pizza and hamburgers everyday then random shit. I guess a sandwich and fruit would be fairly healthy though.
it's all about moderation.

have one piece of pizza and a salad. Eat a hamburger without the bun and no cheese. Don't nibble on a salad and stare at your friends while they chow down. Eat 5 servings of veggies a day - don't forget about fruit. it's about balancing your diet. Moderation. Self control. Burning more calories than you take in. Feeding your body good nutrition, providing it the energy so you CAN move more.
Common sense.

I've gone from 300+ pounds to 200 pounds and competing in triathalons. I'm running a half marathon on Sunday. I still eat chocolate, occassionally pizza, and fast food every now and then. but mostly in moderation. and always balanced with exercise.

tracking what you eat will be VERY enlightening. www.fitday.com is a great starting point for that. you can enter your workouts there too and it will do the math for you in relation to calories.
But you have to find what works for you. Only you know what you're willing to sacrifice.
And good luck - it's not easy!

Mrs. Colleen
11-27-2008, 11:09 AM
It's all about being happy with yourself. I am happy with myself although some people think i'm out of shape and have a beer gut.
I am happy...most days. :panic:
When you hit a plateau, you need to make a drastic change in diet and exercise routine to shock your body! :rockout:

I was hoping taking classes would help...but then I have been slacking on my cardio. :td: My motivation sucks and unfortunately my gym buddy and I now have different work schedules so we can almost never go together. But having the classes at a set time every week for some reason works for me. I just wish I could go to more classes but none of the others fit in my schedule.

R6Chick
11-27-2008, 11:17 AM

I never had an issues and I was eating 2 to 3 meals a day, but they were very light meals and I was very active. I think alot of those numbers depend on how your store fat. I store it in all the wrong places, like my tummy, and not anywhere good. Because of this, keeping myself lean is important for my health.

My boyfriend did say I looked too skinny in his opinion, but I miss being able to wear a size 4 or something that accents my tummy. But at least I'm super tall and can hide it well. At lot of the stuff I wear to work is actually a size 8, yuck.

Hondahugger
11-27-2008, 11:54 AM
It's all about being happy with yourself. I am happy with myself and someone else thinks I'm fine just the way I am.fixed

fasternyou929
11-27-2008, 03:51 PM
LOz, every day is hard for me, I have to really think "ok I'm gonna eat right today " and Do it.
this was me in 2002http://a781.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_00328b18b490dbf1068f310bb7e488f4.jpg
SO I feel ya brother I'm about 40lb over that weight, set real goals and start slow :dthumb:!!! oh and exercise is to Key along with a Good diet !!!
Never figured you for the sundress type.

lauralynne
11-27-2008, 05:19 PM
from another source:
Losing weight and paying off credit card debt are really similar. In both cases you've got a huge gap you have to cross little by little. Losing two pounds a week isn't that different from paying off 100 dollars a week on a debt. In a sense, losing weight is like making up for exercise payments you never made. Your debt is in calories, not cash. Thankfully, your body doesn't charge interest, but the credit card companies are not so kind.

vickibocc
11-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Well...before I get into it. Don't give me all this "Vicki you're so skinny. Shut up, etc". I know that I'm not fat. However, I am nowhere near my potential.

When I graduated HS and came to college I weighed about 120 (which was my average at the time...I'm just under 5'4" for those who don't know me).

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vickibocc/378023212CVcNwQ_ph.jpg

During that first year...I def gained the freshman 15. The funny thing though, is that I was actually working out for the first time in my life to try and prevent the dreaded 15. But the combination of dorm food and constant beer intake overpowered my efforts. I came home for Thanksgiving a dreaded 135.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vickibocc/l_e2e9fa4ac4e9f8d646a55de15e84aaf6.jpg

Once I started dating Phil (which was 2nd semester, freshman year). I stopped working out (It's just not for me lol) and stopped drinking completely. And those 15 pounds dropped fast (I also gained a cup size..which helped my body out lol).Then, I got pretty thin. I was down to 113 for a short while (where I'd ultimatly like to be again, between 110 and 115). I've gradually gone up since then. I hovered at 123 for a long time, but now I'm at around 127-128. I do not like it. Numbers nearing 130 scare me.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vickibocc/DSC00184-2.jpg

To many of you, these numbers seem very small. But those who know me, know that I'm a small person. I'm short, I have small wrists, small feet, a small waist. The only big thing I have is my boobs and they're only big in comparison with the rest of my body so these numbers are scary for me.

I'd be happy at 120 again, but would LOVE 110-115.

The thing is, I think I really need to work out. I don't drink soda. I don't drink beer (after I stopped I could never get back into it. it grosses me out), I don't eat fast food. I do have a VERY bad sweet tooth though. I cannot resist brownies, ice cream, cookies. Though we're trying to not buy them so they won't be in the house for me to scarf down in 1 day.

Is there any other way besides working out??? I'm one of those people that does really well for a week or 2 and then lets it go. I've never been athletic. I don't like getting sweaty. It's just not me. I was thinking of joining a dance class or something where I wouldn't really FEEL like I'm working really hard b/c it's fun. But I'd prefer something that's free lol.

Being overweight sort of runs in my family. We're not morbidly obese, but...well...we're italian...and love food. My sister has done an amazing job of fighting it and maintains a healthy 145-150 (she is about 5'8" with a somewhat macsuline build, broad shoulders, etc). Where I'm much more petite. She's done dance, yoga, etc. I think that may be what's best for me. Who knows.

Advice?? Do I need to just shut up and work out? Or is there another way??

JARVIS518
11-27-2008, 06:44 PM
stop laying there making me do all the work in bed

:runaway:

Hondahugger
11-27-2008, 07:13 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vickibocc/DSC00184-2.jpg
Hey, I took that Picture!!!!

And STFU!!! You're skinny enough! We love you the way that you are! You're my Cherry Pie!

Ninjakel
11-27-2008, 07:14 PM

You are a dick :lol:

vickibocc
11-27-2008, 07:42 PM

Did you forget? I'm a princess :pebbs:

Hondahugger
11-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Did you forget? I'm a princess :pebbs:you're my queen, but only if you curl your hair for me. :drool:

vickibocc
11-27-2008, 10:22 PM
you're my queen, but only if you curl your hair for me. :drool:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vickibocc/n33405562_30074710_8413.jpg

anything for you baby.:eatatthey:

JARVIS518
11-27-2008, 10:23 PM
hey who is the chick on the left?
and i have crush on the girl on the right or atleast thats wat u tell me

vickibocc
11-27-2008, 10:26 PM

The one on the left is Ash silly. And you do have a crush on Abby. That's why everytime I say something about her to somebody you add "Yeah she's a cutie".

JARVIS518
11-27-2008, 10:27 PM
if u promise to take one of them back to the hotel with us after ur sisters wedding i stop complaining about going

vickibocc
11-27-2008, 10:36 PM
great idea.:td:

JARVIS518
11-27-2008, 10:37 PM
ok im gunna keep bitching then

OneSickPsycho
11-27-2008, 11:06 PM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vickibocc/l_e2e9fa4ac4e9f8d646a55de15e84aaf6.jpg

I think you look the best in that pic. 135 FTW.

The chick on the right has OSP's back yard written alll over her...

vickibocc
11-27-2008, 11:11 PM
I think you look the best in that pic. 135 FTW.

Why thank you! I appreciate that!

OneSickPsycho
11-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Why thank you! I appreciate that!

:diitb:

LOZ
11-28-2008, 02:07 AM

WOW!! thats a great picture. Im starting my exercise schedule on monday, gonna start up a 5 day routine along with some better choices for food. :rockwoot:

Hondahugger
11-28-2008, 10:39 AM
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b94/vickibocc/n33405562_30074710_8413.jpg

anything for you baby.:eatatthey:oh baby, my nips are hard now :drool:

jgalt
11-28-2008, 01:20 PM
All this diet talk made me hungry. Lunch: Double bacon cheeseburger, Large Fries, and a bucket of Coke!:whistle:

vickibocc
11-28-2008, 01:22 PM
WOW!! thats a great picture. Im starting my exercise schedule on monday, gonna start up a 5 day routine along with some better choices for food. :rockwoot:

Good for you Loz! Remember to take baby steps. If you start off hardcore (at least for me) and it's too hard, I lose my motivation REALLY fast. So start off with something easier that you know you can do and then you'll have the "hey, this isn't so bad" attitude and you can progress from there.

And the mornings you wake up saying you can't do it today...you need to think "wait a minute, I did it yesterday, so I can do it today. No biggy."

It's much easier said than done. Just try to keep the right attitude. Good luck! We're all rootin for ya!:rockout:

vickibocc
11-28-2008, 01:25 PM
http://a781.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/41/l_00328b18b490dbf1068f310bb7e488f4.jpg

I didn't think yo and Karina would do something so lame as wear matching Hawaiian outfits. I realize it's a themed party. But she should be in a hula skirt, and you should be in Tommy Bahama and a Corona.

alecracing
11-28-2008, 05:17 PM
Good for you Loz! Remember to take baby steps. If you start off hardcore (at least for me) and it's too hard, I lose my motivation REALLY fast. So start off with something easier that you know you can do and then you'll have the "hey, this isn't so bad" attitude and you can progress from there.

And the mornings you wake up saying you can't do it today...you need to think "wait a minute, I did it yesterday, so I can do it today. No biggy."

It's much easier said than done. Just try to keep the right attitude. Good luck! We're all rootin for ya!:rockout:

and be PATIENT shit is going to happen slow

your body is a bio-feedback system...if you lose too much too fast your body will fight you and try its hardest to hold on to every piece of fat.

also, try thermogenics, they worked great for me...problem is there is so much caffeine in them that you can get caffeine addiction.

LOZ
11-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Just try to keep the right attitude. Good luck! We're all rootin for ya!:rockout:

thanks vicki :rockwoot: :dthumb:

BICH
12-01-2008, 12:49 AM
I didn't think yo and Karina would do something so lame as wear matching Hawaiian outfits. I realize it's a themed party. But she should be in a hula skirt, and you should be in Tommy Bahama and a Corona.:idk: you were in like 3rd grade so stfu:dthumb:

vickibocc
12-03-2008, 08:10 PM
:idk: you were in like 3rd grade so stfu:dthumb:

well excuuuuuuse me for being young.:rockout: didn't realize it was such a bad thing.:dthumb:

BICH
12-04-2008, 01:19 AM
well excuuuuuuse me for being young.:rockout: didn't realize it was such a bad thing.:dthumb:

:spank:

ceo012384
12-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Wow. You are more than two of a large percentage of people, myself included. That's crazy.

Hurc
12-04-2008, 07:00 PM
ahhhhh.. finally a thread I can relate to :D :D

BiGtItSmGgEe
12-05-2008, 06:01 PM
ok this is b4 i met mike and maybe a couple months after meeting him... I was about 170

then after 3 years i blew up and got really fat, i had never been that big. I was about 242 almost 250 in this pic

And then I got sick and tired of looking horrible and decided to loose some weight, so far I currently weigh 225 and I am still working on loosingh more weight and possibly being 190 or 180.. these r the most recent pics of me after the weight loss

OneSickPsycho
12-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Good job. Thank heavens your breasticles haven't gotten any smaller.

speedylocksmith
12-05-2008, 06:30 PM
Good job. Thank heavens your breasticles haven't gotten any smaller.they are always the talk of the evening when she is around us

SoFlaSV
12-05-2008, 06:38 PM
Anyone hear Kel mumbling in there somewhere???

Ninjakel
12-05-2008, 07:31 PM
I need a new snorkel to motorboat those bitches

LOZ
12-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Good job. Thank heavens your breasticles haven't gotten any smaller.

took the words out of my mouth.

I kinda did the same thing after I got with my girlfriend, I think the whole going out to eat every weekend does it to ya.

but you are def looking good and on your way already. some people show it more than others, I lot of people don't believe I'm 340lbs. :idk:

BiGtItSmGgEe
12-06-2008, 01:21 AM
took the words out of my mouth.

I kinda did the same thing after I got with my girlfriend, I think the whole going out to eat every weekend does it to ya.

but you are def looking good and on your way already. some people show it more than others, I lot of people don't believe I'm 340lbs. :idk:

THX but it takes hard work and dedication!! if u set ur mind to it than it can be done

LOZ
12-06-2008, 02:06 AM
Here is a picture of when I first moved to Florida, 04-05ish and now. I always been a big guy, but you can see a difference from then to now.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r141/FiddyRR/compare.jpg

alecracing
12-08-2008, 02:13 PM
I was about 220 (Size 38's were getting tight) when I seperated from my wife, started eating healthy and working out to get some women, got down to 190 (size 34), realized I was gay and now I'm back up to 220:rockwoot:

LOZ
12-08-2008, 02:36 PM
I was about 220 (Size 38's were getting tight) when I seperated from my wife, started eating healthy and working out to get some women, got down to 190 (size 34), realized I was gay and now I'm back up to 220:rockwoot:

I think I got a picture of you when I put together a sushi meet a couple of years back.... do you care if I post it?

alecracing
12-08-2008, 04:05 PM
I think I got a picture of you when I put together a sushi meet a couple of years back.... do you care if I post it?

Not at all, was that the one on University (I think) whwn a bunch of people on sofla said they were gonna go but then didn't because there were a bunch of people there that OT's daughter Misty fucked...all in one night:panic:

LOZ
12-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Not at all, was that the one on University (I think) whwn a bunch of people on sofla said they were gonna go but then didn't because there were a bunch of people there that OT's daughter Misty fucked...all in one night:panic:

uuuugggggh, I guess... :idk: you know Im never involved in any of the drama. but I do remember everyone saying that would show up and then only you did... :whistle:

ill post the pic when I get home. you have some sort of buzz cut too, your head looks white as fuck :whistle:

buzzcutt2
12-08-2008, 05:42 PM
uuuugggggh, I guess... :idk: you know Im never involved in any of the drama. but I do remember everyone saying that would show up and then only you did... :whistle:

ill post the pic when I get home. you have some sort of buzz cut too, your head looks white as fuck :whistle:

Leave me out of this.

Lino
12-10-2008, 04:12 PM
fat is the new thin :rockout:

Hondahugger
12-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Well then shit, I must be anorexic!

AquaEv77
12-10-2008, 04:23 PM
i eat because im sad
im sad because i eat

Lino
12-10-2008, 04:24 PM
i eat because im sad
im sad because i eat

I eat so I can drink more... and once Im drunk I get the munchies...

AquaEv77
12-10-2008, 05:53 PM
I eat so I can drink more... and once Im drunk I get the munchies...

no muchies fo me when drunk

i get munchies once i've hit the hooka :twfix:

or a week or so before my.... nvmd

(disclaimer: Ev has'd no idea what she talking be bout)

speedylocksmith
12-10-2008, 07:02 PM
no muchies fo me when drunk

i get munchies once i've hit the hooka :twfix:

or a week or so before my.... nvmd

(disclaimer: Ev has'd no idea what she talking be bout):welcome: :beers:

ceo012384
12-14-2008, 11:13 AM
fat is the new thin :rockout:
I did not get the memo.

Lino
12-14-2008, 09:44 PM