View Full Version : The end is near....

smileyman
11-26-2008, 12:26 PM
My endless and aimless internet meanderings are coming to a close. No I am not being forced to actually work at my job, but a bank merger means new software and re-routed server access that will probably end my TWF daily escapades.:sorry:

Now I know you won't really miss me, and I will check in on ya from time to time at ye ole library, but until I get moved into a new house, pony up for a new laptop and internet access, I am living on the edge of media oblivion.

My daily diversion/perversion with the internet will leave me with nothing to do but watch CNN and read magazines all day. At least I have my cell phone and whatever games I can drum up.

I suppose I could masterbate more frequently...Nahhh, I get enough of that already:whistle:

neebelung
11-26-2008, 12:27 PM
*hug* We'll miss ya!!

But here's an idea.... why not get internet at home? :lol:

Captain Morgan
11-26-2008, 12:37 PM
*hug* We'll miss ya!!

Better idea... get an internet capable phone w/ unlimited data usage. Then you can surf all day at work, filters be damned.

dReWpY
11-26-2008, 12:39 PM
word, you cant go on hiatus, the board would die... wait wtf are are these new ppl here... cf who? holy shit there is a thousand new ppl, who was that smiley guy again??

Particle Man
11-26-2008, 12:58 PM
Better idea... get an internet capable phone w/ unlimited data usage. Then you can surf all day at work, filters be damned.

win

smileyman
11-26-2008, 01:12 PM
win

Yup yup. It would happen eventually! Probably sooner cause I would have withdrawals.

*hug* We'll miss ya!!

Can't. Lease is up in 4 months and I am relocating. Relocation costs $$ so no funds to buy a home 'puter.

rogue
11-26-2008, 11:08 PM
Unlimited internet usage on your cell phone FTMFW! :dthumb:

I go through about 3000mb of internet usage on my phone. But I don't just use the internet at work either. It's my backup way of getting online when the kids take the home PC away from me. :lol:

Mr Lefty
11-26-2008, 11:40 PM
relocating? where to? PM me your number again so I can give ya a call about updates for the Rally and Indy...

how long you gonna be gone?

t-homo
11-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Woah. This is important man. Hope you are just relocating a few hours north.

Dave
11-27-2008, 12:07 AM
proxy site buddy

smileyman
11-28-2008, 10:18 AM
relocating? where to? PM me your number again so I can give ya a call about updates for the Rally and Indy...

how long you gonna be gone?

Relocating approx. 26 miles East of Fayett'nam on Hwy 74. Very easy move but I am still trying to find decent andaffordable housing. Getting my old lap top fixed and internet service is definitely on the back burner and I really wanted to upgrade my home system rather than fix/upgrade the old.

I am seriously looking into the phone options and can see that happening in the very near future. For now i am still online from work until their IT dept gets wind of someone having fun on the job!:whistle: I am still looking for a job that will require me to work but will also pay accordingly. Would love to only relocate once! Anyone have any potential for a 15 year finance veteran with a bachelors? Preferrably something in motorcycling or womens underwear...:drool:

Mr Lefty
11-28-2008, 07:18 PM
:lol: well don't be gone too long bro..