PDA

View Full Version : Bowling idea

LOZ
12-11-2008, 05:01 PM
I called brunswick zone bowling in Margate. I asked them about reserving a lane for friday December 19th. they said they had a deal of $49.99 for 6 people in 1 lane for 2 hours(shoes included) and a free pitcher of soda.

so $50/6 = $8.33 per person.

I know the last time we tried going bowling it didnt work out, but if ya wanna do it with enough time to plan it, I can call in a day before and reserve the lane or lanes, depending on the amount of people. so when we get there, we just go up and bowl without waiting.

let me know if ya are interested. :rockwoot:

vickibocc
12-11-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm interested. Just not too sure abuot the date. That's Jarvis' birthday, so I'll check with him to see if that's how he wants to celebrate.

JARVIS518
12-11-2008, 07:58 PM
sounds good loz i was thinking about doing the same thing

but like vicki said that is my bday so i would like todo something else
possibly going karting. i know just about everyone is broke these days but im hoping some ppl would b up to doing it

Curb
12-11-2008, 08:02 PM
sounds good loz i was thinking about doing the same thing

but like vicki said that is my bday so i would like todo something else
possibly going karting. i know just about everyone is broke these days but im hoping some ppl would b up to doing it
hmmm $8 for two hours of bowling or about $45 for 8 minutes of carting. ya know phil a bowling party could be lots of fun. its not like mom and dad are there to tell you what to do...plus drunk bowling is a lot fun...i know you don't drink but we'll get you a tall glass of milk:lol:

vickibocc
12-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I'll bake a cake as usual!

LOZ
12-11-2008, 10:38 PM
Oh, sorry man I didnt know it was your B-day, but I think Curb said it best, since everyone is broke, $8 could go a long way.

If you do the Karting thing, I honestly couldnt afford $45 for that. but if ya wanna do the bowling another day, its fine with me. I just wanted to trow the idea out there for whenever ya wanna go.

just let me know a day in advance so I can reserve the lane/lanes.

shmike
12-11-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm in if Vicki jumps out of said cake. :whistle:

AquaEv77
12-12-2008, 08:56 AM
Im pretty good at drunk bowling or karting :whistle:

jgalt
12-12-2008, 09:10 AM
I'm in if Vicki jumps out of said cake. :whistle:

Just make sure Jarvis is out of the way. We don't want him to get hurt! :whistle:

BICH
12-12-2008, 09:11 AM
Just make sure Jarvis is out of the way. We don't want him to get hurt! :whistle:
hahahaha!

BiGtItSmGgEe
12-12-2008, 04:52 PM
Mike and I would def. be down for the bowling thing but not on the 19th, that's the day of his jobs christmas party and I know that Kells, Leon, Bill, Mikey, and Hagit are most likely going to be there w/usa at the party.

So the idea is great and it's pretty cheap which is the really good part but has to be a diff. date!!

LOZ
12-12-2008, 05:44 PM
but has to be a diff. date!!

ok cool, we will set it up for some time after christmas then.

Quick281
12-12-2008, 05:46 PM
Damn, if I was nearby I would be in. It's my birthday too. I think I am too broke to even get shit faced.