PDA

View Full Version : Pedal Anyone??

azoomm
12-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Anyone up for bicycles sometime?? That would be either Road or Mountain...

JARVIS518
12-16-2008, 11:31 PM
buzzcut rides on a regular basis from what i understand

azoomm
12-16-2008, 11:34 PM
buzzcut rides on a regular basis from what i understand

When will he be in Texas? :wink:

JARVIS518
12-16-2008, 11:36 PM
send him a pm
if he leaves now he mite make it by the end of the year

Chris S
12-17-2008, 05:03 PM
I ride my mountain bike both dirt and urban when I can. You'd kill me on the road w/ that bike of yours, though! (not to mention my fitness isn't what it should/used to be)

12/19 is my last work day of the year, so I'll have extra time on my hands, esp. after Christmas. Gimme a shout if you want to go on a ride.

baninja
12-17-2008, 11:47 PM
I might be up for a road pedal somewhere. I'm out of shape so it can’t be too far. Brandon would be up for it as well. We ride 7 miles together a few times a week and he doesn’t get tired where as I’m praying to the gods for oxygen and a new set of legs. Post details... distance, destination, time, place...

azoomm
12-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Awesome that there is some interest!!

Chris, I'm a noobie with mountain biking - and still a chicken when it comes to jumping off cliffs. So, there is no concern *keeping up* on mountain bikes. Evan and I usually head over to Walnut Creek and explore there.

I usually road bike through Twin Creeks and Anderson Mill. The hills are there, but not too terribly bad.

Evan is supposed to get on a plane to come home today - we'll see. The fog is holding up the helicopters that get him off the rig. Right now our schedule is pretty open.

Chris S
12-18-2008, 11:49 AM
Cool, I'm right down the road, so would be happy to ride in that area or Walnut Creek.

I use the same bike either way (a Gary Fisher Paragon 29'er), but have a diff. set of wheels w/ slick balloon tires for the road.

anthonyk
12-19-2008, 11:58 AM
Evan and I usually head over to Walnut Creek and get lost there.

Fixed it for ya. :D

I'd be up for either, though I'm horribly out of shape these days. With work, it'll be a while before I get some free time, but I'll check back in.

azoomm
12-19-2008, 12:07 PM
Alright - Tuesday 10am Walnut Creek at the trail head :)

And, don't give me that "I have to work" crap... you know you don't want to. :lol:

xx CURVE xx
12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
You got an extra bike...road or mountain? :lol:

azoomm
12-22-2008, 05:02 PM
You got an extra bike...road or mountain? :lol:

That depends on your definition of *extra*?? :lol:

OK, I'm not going to go pedal in the cold. If just because I know I will wipe out in the water. Friday or Saturday look better for it.

Who's in??

Chris S
12-23-2008, 01:25 AM
Friday or Sat. is much better for me, since I have a U-Verse install tomorrow and want to keep my eye on the AT&T guy so they screw up as little as possible.