PDA

View Full Version : FL car wash child abuse

itgirl
03-07-2008, 08:32 PM
did y'all see this? it was caught on camera in florida. a mother pressure washing her 2-1/2 year old daughter. it's just unspeakable!! WTF is wrong with people?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx2GY-2s0P0

vabarber2
03-07-2008, 08:34 PM
Thats so sad! I dont understand how people cant treat children like that!

ZukLady
03-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Im not going to watch the vid, when it comes to kids, no matter how bratty, out of control they are, they dont deserve abuse, its one of those things that makes me extremely ill to my stomach, and question why a higher power (in my case, God) would allow this....especially at the age of 2, they cant fight back!

NONE_too_SOFT
03-07-2008, 10:04 PM
oh you'd be surprised. i got overwhelmed by 2 year olds one day. it was funny and scary at the same time.

fpzx10
03-07-2008, 10:12 PM
The stupid fucking bitch turned herself in today. She better be glad I didn't catch her

Mr Lefty
03-07-2008, 10:15 PM
The stupid fucking bitch turned herself in today. She better be glad I didn't catch her

I think they should take her to the nearest fire station and let her get the "ADULT" version... fucking whore

Mule
03-07-2008, 10:18 PM
I think they should take her to the nearest fire station and let her get the "ADULT" version... fucking whore

or just let me dick slap her and piss up her nostrils

Mr Lefty
03-07-2008, 10:19 PM
or just let me dick slap her and piss up her nostrils

:lol: drink some everclear first though... so it'll have a bit more of a burning sensation...

maybe see a hooker or two and get syphilis... ouch... syphilis of the nose...

Mule
03-07-2008, 10:31 PM
:lol: drink some everclear first though... so it'll have a bit more of a burning sensation...

maybe see a hooker or two and get syphilis... ouch... syphilis of the nose...

i can always come chill with you in Korea.... find a cheap ladyboy who loves G.I.'s.......

"me love you long time!"

how about i just get a running start and barrel into her dry rectum....sure it'll hurt me quite a bit too, but it'll be well worth it...

a service to my old hometown

Mr Lefty
03-07-2008, 10:38 PM
i can always come chill with you in Korea.... find a cheap ladyboy who loves G.I.'s.......

"me love you long time!"

how about i just get a running start and barrel into her dry rectum....sure it'll hurt me quite a bit too, but it'll be well worth it...

a service to my old hometown

:lol: well there's Song Tan Sally right out side the gate! she's like 40 or so... and you don't even have to find her... she'll basically pounce you ask'n... "you wanna go... wanna go GI?" :lol:

get a sandpaper condom first... then a nice 15ft running start... tie her knees together too... no spreading for her :lol:

Dave
03-07-2008, 11:00 PM
i heard thats what happened to OSP as a child...

OneSickPsycho
03-08-2008, 08:14 AM
i heard thats what happened to OSP as a child...

Not exactly... there was an incident with a sprinkler once...

So am I the only one that found that video strangly comical?

LaFemmes
03-08-2008, 08:17 AM
She should just rot in hell!

fatburg
03-08-2008, 08:50 AM
ya, that is pretty uncool. What's greater is as taxpayers we are probably paying her to be a mother