PDA

View Full Version : 87 Hurricane 600 for sale

BobTheBiker
12-24-2008, 04:00 PM
I'm done having to work on it, no more modding, I'm upgrading to an F3 and will be giving up the Hurricane. who wants it?

I"ve replaced the rear tire, front brake rotors, cleaned and tuned the carburetors, adjusted the valves, changed the oil with Rotella T full synthetic along with a new filter, and a very comprehensive list of the work done, components replaced, etc.

I will include the stock exhaust which is on the bike, a full D&D system minus muffler if you want it, and whatever else I find that goes with the bike.

42.6xx miles but still runs solid as new, I believe the motor to be a 1990 engine but am uncertain of that, or the miles on it. I hold the clean title for this bike in my name,

I'm lookin for $2000 OBO for it as it sits, need the cash for an F3 I want.

LOZ
12-26-2008, 07:00 PM
I just sold my F3, good luck on your sale. :dthumb:

Dave
12-26-2008, 10:13 PM
post pics, and good luck with that

OneSickPsycho
12-26-2008, 10:20 PM
I think your New Year's resolution should be to keep a bike for more than 6 months.

BobTheBiker
12-27-2008, 04:18 AM
Once I get a bike that I can actually find bodywork for on a common basis and not have to spend $200+ for one piece of pre owned beat up plastic, I will. plus I wanna find a bike that I can actually see 60mpg on regularly, and enjoy twisties/commute on. I'm willing to negotiate, or just trade straight up for a GS500, or perhaps an older kawi 250 dualsport.