PDA

View Full Version : WTF!?! Forum Questions

Amber Lamps
03-08-2008, 11:33 AM
Hey how does a fellow like myself get to have a large avatar under my posts like you cool bastards? Do I have to sign up? Plus,how do you change the phrase under your sceen name to something cooler than "trailer queen"?

Mrs. Colleen
03-08-2008, 11:35 AM
The size of avatars just changed...so just make a bigger one. :dthumb:

OneSickPsycho
03-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Change your user title in UserCP under Edit Profile...

DLIT
03-08-2008, 11:42 AM
All you guys have to do is reupload the avatar you currently have and it'll automatically go to the bigger size.

'73 H1 Triple
03-08-2008, 12:03 PM
The size of avatars just changed...so just make a bigger one. :dthumb:

All you guys have to do is reupload the avatar you currently have and it'll automatically go to the bigger size.

Worked great, thank you very much :rockwoot:

vabarber2
03-08-2008, 01:43 PM
Yup! Cus Trips The Man!

Amber Lamps
03-08-2008, 05:48 PM
cool thanks but umm my other question o guru....plus I used the wrong term, I meant the cool pics/vids under your posts in the signature. How do to get to be able to do those?

DLIT
03-08-2008, 05:50 PM
cool thanks but umm my other question o guru....plus I used the wrong term, I meant the cool pics/vids under your posts in the signature. How do to get to be able to do those?

I just host the pic I want in photobucket and put the image link in UserCP, Edit signature, and then I put it in there, ya dig?

Amber Lamps
03-08-2008, 05:54 PM
I just host the pic I want in photobucket and put the image link in UserCP, Edit signature, and then I put it in there, ya dig?

Yea but I think I'm "not allowed" to post urls or attachments. Isthere a membership fee I need to pay to get all of the benefits of the site?

DLIT
03-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Yea but I think I'm "not allowed" to post urls or attachments. Isthere a membership fee I need to pay to get all of the benefits of the site?

No. Have you tried doing it already?

Amber Lamps
03-08-2008, 05:58 PM
yea at the bottom of my sig page in the user cp,it says "no" to pics,vids and urls on the list. and I STILL want to know how I can change the listing under my name to something like "clit commander"!!!

Mrs. Colleen
03-08-2008, 06:00 PM
yea at the bottom of my sig page in the user cp,it says "no" to pics,vids and urls on the list. and I STILL want to know how I can change the listing under my name to something like "clit commander"!!!

I am really confused...you have a gif in your sig...but it sound like that is what you are asking about. :willy:

And as far as the title...like someone else said...Change your user title in UserCP under Edit Profile...

:beers:

DLIT
03-08-2008, 06:02 PM
The .gif is a smilie on here. PM Trip, dude. He'll answer all your questions. I think the custom title was for new members. There was a cutoff date something.

Mrs. Colleen
03-08-2008, 06:05 PM
The .gif is a smilie on here. PM Trip, dude. He'll answer all your questions. I think the custom title was for new members. There was a cutoff date something.

Gotcha

Trip
03-08-2008, 08:41 PM
custom user titles are still in effect for everyone. You change it in edit profile.

Captain Morgan
03-08-2008, 08:42 PM
custom user titles are still in effect for everyone. You change it in edit profile.

Yep.

ceo012384
03-10-2008, 01:09 AM
Isthere a membership fee I need to pay to get all of the benefits of the site?
This isn't TWF, dude.

:twfix:

Amber Lamps
03-10-2008, 02:38 AM
This isn't TWF, dude.

:twfix:

ok then,how do I get a sig pic like yours for example? my cp says that I can't attach crap to my sig!

ceo012384
03-10-2008, 02:44 AM
ok then,how do I get a sig pic like yours for example? my cp says that I can't attach crap to my sig!

I didn't attach it... I just hosted it at photobucket/imageshack/etc.

You can change all this stuff in your CP.

There is 'edit signature', 'edit avatar', and there is a thing in options for the user title. If yours isn't working I'd PM one of the mods...

Amber Lamps
03-10-2008, 02:45 AM
I didn't attach it... I just hosted it at photobucket/imageshack/etc.

You can change all this stuff in your CP.

There is 'edit signature', 'edit avatar', and there is a thing in options for the user title. If yours isn't working I'd PM one of the mods...

thanks bro,I'll pm Trip.