PDA

View Full Version : Winter Classic

pickle.of.doom
01-01-2009, 03:08 PM
What a great freakin' game so far... 4-3 right now, heading into the 3rd period.

Curb
01-01-2009, 03:10 PM
What a great freakin' game so far... 4-3 right now, heading into the 3rd period.i'm not the biggest hockey fan in the world, but i do love watching this game...hopefully its over before the Rose Bowl starts

pickle.of.doom
01-01-2009, 03:14 PM
yeah, it will be.

Curb
01-01-2009, 03:17 PM
even if it doesn't it will be close. hopefully no OT and shoot out

tommymac
01-01-2009, 04:35 PM
i'm not the biggest hockey fan in the world, but i do love watching this game...hopefully its over before the Rose Bowl starts

LETS GO TROJANS:rockwoot:

Tom

Curb
01-02-2009, 11:23 AM
LETS GO TROJANS:rockwoot:

Tomfuck you and the USC Condoms

tommymac
01-02-2009, 12:25 PM
fuck you and the USC Condoms

Why you got to be hatin for. I am rooting for fla to beat oklahoma:dthumb:

Tom

Curb
01-02-2009, 02:15 PM
Cause USC is never tested. Every year they play the easiest schedule, wind up in the Rose Bowl if they have one loss (or NC if they run the table) and beat some overrated Big 10 school. I am going to start a petition to put USC in the SEC and then lets see how they do. If they run the table then I will bow down to them. Until that happens I will continue to hate:rant:

Now as far as rooting for FL I think the only peopl who aren't live in OK, GA and some people here. The Big 12 is another overrated confrence. They should take OK and put them in the Big 12 North. At least that will prevent another bullshit outcome like it did this year

tommymac
01-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Cause USC is never tested. Every year they play the easiest schedule, wind up in the Rose Bowl if they have one loss (or NC if they run the table) and beat some overrated Big 10 school. I am going to start a petition to put USC in the SEC and then lets see how they do. If they run the table then I will bow down to them. Until that happens I will continue to hate:rant:

Now as far as rooting for FL I think the only peopl who aren't live in OK, GA and some people here. The Big 12 is another overrated confrence. They should take OK and put them in the Big 12 North. At least that will prevent another bullshit outcome like it did this year

I agree about the shitty big ten schools, they should have played georgia last year instead of illinois, and I was hoping they would play one of the big 12 schools. The SEC had a bit of a down year compared to other years.

i think when its all said and done there will be some debate over whos realy #1 esp with utah laying a beating on alabamba, although I think bama was a bit over rated.

tom

Curb
01-03-2009, 03:31 AM
if the gators own the sooners then there will be no debate this year about the SEC

marko138
01-03-2009, 09:42 AM
The Winter Classic is great...I've just never watched it. I love the concept, but there's just too much good college football on New Years Day to watch hockey, which sucks on TV anyway.

pickle.of.doom
01-03-2009, 12:51 PM
There is no college football that is better than hockey.