PDA

View Full Version : Oh shiot moments.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Like today. when i go out to my car that is warming up in the snow. I go to open the door and get my ice scraper. Uh oh. my door wont open.

And my key is in the ingnition.

And my spare is in the glove box.

Oh shit.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-09-2008, 07:03 AM
yep. its still out there running, and its cold as balls... Im in here trying to figure out my next move, as my car whittles away half a tank of gas.

and of course i cant see shit because of this god damned day light savings bullshit... it is SUPPOSED to be light out right now.

wheres my god damn coat hanger.

Dave
03-09-2008, 07:12 AM
could be worse, could always get the i have ghonoherposyphilaids phone call from an ex

Mr Lefty
03-09-2008, 07:13 AM
yep. its still out there running, and its cold as balls... Im in here trying to figure out my next move, as my car whittles away half a tank of gas.

and of course i cant see shit because of this god damned day light savings bullshit... it is SUPPOSED to be light out right now.

wheres my god damn coat hanger.

is it LOCKED or frozen shut?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-09-2008, 07:24 AM
bitch is locked. So far, i'm unsuccessful w/ the coat hanger. but i'm getting closer as the sun comes out more. i can actually see what im doing now.

and at least i've got some good music to listen to while im out there.

Mr Lefty
03-09-2008, 07:40 AM
oh... well then I can be no help... this is why AAA fuck'n rocks

sorry bro...

NONE_too_SOFT
03-09-2008, 08:04 AM
SUCCESS.

I feel like a real man right now. Adversity can suck my nut sack and lick my ass hole.

Mr Lefty
03-09-2008, 08:13 AM
Nice! go buy yourself a beer on me with your money!

jalaan1
03-09-2008, 09:20 AM
Nice! go buy yourself a beer on me with your money!

:dthumb:

same here.

OneSickPsycho
03-09-2008, 09:48 AM
It's funny how other people's 'oh shit' moments are OSP's 'BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YOU STUPID FUCKER BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHHA' moments.

mtp
03-09-2008, 10:28 AM
It's funny how other people's 'oh shit' moments are OSP's 'BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA YOU STUPID FUCKER BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAHAHHA' moments.

:w/stupid

azoomm
03-09-2008, 10:32 AM

Are we going to hell for laughing?

First thought was NO... my soul has been on the way to hell for years :lmao: I only laugh because I've done it myself, long long ago.

DLIT
03-09-2008, 10:53 AM
A buddy of mine was all shit-faced one night. He went to a bar, parked, locked his doors and went in. That's fine. But he left his car running, hahaha. Since he was close to base, he decided to just walk to his dorm room. When he woke up, he went back to the bar and his car was still there and still running :lol:

Phenix_Rider
03-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Seriously, who the fuck keeps their spares in the car?! I've locked myself out before- stupid PITA automatically locks when the engine starts. But my spare keys are in the house!

OneSickPsycho
03-09-2008, 11:38 AM
I've locked my keys in my car twice in my life... Once was at like 3am at Denny's... Luckily I could get my sliding rear window open in my S10 and just barely reach my keys... The 2nd time was at Kohls parking lot and a cop just happened to be driving by and I flagged him down... He was totally sweet for hooking me up...

Crazy
03-09-2008, 11:49 AM
I left my car on once a while ago... luckily I was only gone for like 10 minutes.

I've left my key in the bike after I pull into the garage a few times, usually figure it out once i walk in the door... but i should really stop using the kill switch

NONE_too_SOFT
03-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Seriously, who the fuck keeps their spares in the car?! I've locked myself out before- stupid PITA automatically locks when the engine starts. But my spare keys are in the house!

Seriously, I do.

cause I've lost my keys while hiking/snowboarding/riding and i dont wanna get stuck somewhere.

I just bought a new fucking car and am still getting used to it. In my honda you COULDNT lock your keys inside because the driver side lock would only lock from the inside power switch or if you manually used the key from outside. and it would not lock with the driver side door open.

I bumped the lock on accident while starting my car to warm it up, gtf off my nuts.

Phenix_Rider
03-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Seriously, I do.

cause I've lost my keys while hiking/snowboarding/riding and i dont wanna get stuck somewhere.

I just bought a new fucking car and am still getting used to it. In my honda you COULDNT lock your keys inside because the driver side lock would only lock from the inside power switch or if you manually used the key from outside. and it would not lock with the driver side door open.

I bumped the lock on accident while starting my car to warm it up, gtf off my nuts.

That sucks :lol: I've managed not to lose my keys yet. Cellphone yes....

Carolina
03-09-2008, 06:52 PM
When I was at Bragg I locked my keys in the car all the time rushing to get to PT and it didn't help most of the time I was hungover

Captain Morgan
03-09-2008, 06:57 PM
Like today. when i go out to my car that is warming up in the snow. I go to open the door and get my ice scraper. Uh oh. my door wont open.

Oh shit.

Are we going to hell for laughing?

First thought was NO... my soul has been on the way to hell for years :lmao: I only laugh because I've done it myself, long long ago.

I left my car on once a while ago... luckily I was only gone for like 10 minutes.

I've left my key in the bike after I pull into the garage a few times, usually figure it out once i walk in the door... but i should really stop using the kill switch

We must all be able to laugh at ourselves, and most importantly, others. :lol: I keep a spare key in my wallet. On one level, that's stupid. If someone steals my wallet, they'll have my address and a key to my car. But I've locked my keys in my car so many times it's ridiculous.

Luckily, I can't lock them in it while it's running because you can only lock it manually from the outside if the engine is running. Nice feature. On several new cars, you can't lock your keys in the car at all, at least if it's on a key fob. The car senses it and won't let the door lock.

Mr Lefty
03-09-2008, 07:05 PM
When I was at Bragg I locked my keys in the car all the time rushing to get to PT and it didn't help most of the time I was hungover

I did that when getting ready for a squadron Softball game... I was putting my cleats on and got out of my truck a nice leather GMC Jimmy that I didn't want to get all muddy... shut my door slightly as it was close quarters and as I bent over to tie my cleats... my giant ass hit the door and shut it... doors were locked... and truck was running... took AAA 4 fucking hours to get on base...

Carolina
03-09-2008, 07:11 PM
that would suck i waited a while to get into mine also I did so much my friend bought me one of those magnetic cases you stick under the car it was the most useful present I ever got

Mr Lefty
03-09-2008, 07:26 PM
that would suck i waited a while to get into mine also I did so much my friend bought me one of those magnetic cases you stick under the car it was the most useful present I ever got

I had one of those two... but on my current truck... those magents don't seem to be strong enough... as I've lost four or five of them... :lol:

vabarber2
03-09-2008, 08:01 PM
Congrats on getting it opened! If you go to the dealership and give them your vin number they can make you a key! I've had to do that a few times!!

ZukLady
03-09-2008, 09:30 PM

Oh shit.

Blonde moment!

Phenix_Rider
03-09-2008, 09:43 PM
Blonde moment!

:baha: :lols:

Cutty72
03-15-2008, 04:02 PM
If i want my vehicle to run while i'm not in it... I just use the AstroStart... it's much easier, and does not require a key in the vehicle.

JoJoYZF
03-15-2008, 06:42 PM
I think Ive only locked my keys in my car once in my life and just had a cop unlock it. My oh shit moment was more the "I just hit a log with my face"...see my "Broke My Face" thread

vabarber2
03-15-2008, 06:48 PM
If i want my vehicle to run while i'm not in it... I just use the AstroStart... it's much easier, and does not require a key in the vehicle.
No bragging richy rich!!

Mr Lefty
03-15-2008, 09:40 PM
No bragging richy rich!!

he's not... in ND auto start really isn't a luxury... it's a prerequisite... it gets down to -30 for weeks at a time... you MUST have auto start to live in ND...

vabarber2
03-16-2008, 06:14 PM
he's not... in ND auto start really isn't a luxury... it's a prerequisite... it gets down to -30 for weeks at a time... you MUST have auto start to live in ND...
Yeah, I bet!! Cause I know I hate going out to start mine in VA and wee only get down to like 25-35!!!

Trip
03-16-2008, 06:38 PM
When I was about 4-5 feet in the air staring at the asphalt. That was a good oh shit moment.

Slidin down the track at about 60 mph watching my bike come at me. That was another goodie.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-16-2008, 07:00 PM
yea, you win nick.

mondos06cbr1000
03-16-2008, 07:03 PM
how about this.....

getting really drunk off a few scorpion bowls and a few beers then I headed to a house party and had a few jager bombs and a few more beers, then went into boston around 10 because that party sucked, parked my car in a parking garage, went to a few more pars/clubs had a bunch of long island ice teas and red headed sluts as well as some patron. Then blacked out and woke up fully dressed in my bed back home. Looked outside...didnt see my BMW. My buddy picked me up to go grab his new bike at like 7am and we picked up my buddy who went into boston with me the night b4, he's still drunk...doesnt know how he got home, just like myself. Go into Boston and find my car still there...40$ later i get my car out.

We find out we showed back up to the party we were at before we went into boston but nobody knows how we got there or got home from that party:idk:

kinda an oh shit moment....

a better one is my squad leader asking me for the map that he gave me to carry before we moved out on a patrol during training, and then me realizing I left the map back in the barracks 9 miles from where we were in the woods.... f:bash::willy::damn::hangman::bonk::poke::runaway:

Mr Lefty
03-16-2008, 07:03 PM
When I was about 4-5 feet in the air staring at the asphalt. That was a good oh shit moment.

Slidin down the track at about 60 mph watching my bike come at me. That was another goodie.

I'd say those are more HOLY FUCKING SHIT moments but ehh... I've always been quite eluquent :lol:

vabarber2
03-16-2008, 08:56 PM
I'd say those are more HOLY FUCKING SHIT moments but ehh... I've always been quite eluquent :lol:
Dam right!

t-homo
03-17-2008, 01:23 AM
I keep a spare key in my wallet, wont start the car, but will open the doors.

LaFemmes
03-17-2008, 09:58 AM
I guess you could say this is one of those, Oh shiot moments

http://www.twowheelfix.com/showthread.php?t=637:shrug:

Cutty72
03-17-2008, 04:21 PM
No bragging richy rich!!

Yeah, no doubt!
That and it's what I do for a living... kinda hard to convince someone to buy one if I don't even have one myself. :lol:

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah, no doubt!
That and it's what I do for a living... kinda hard to convince someone to buy one if I don't even have one myself. :lol:
Makes sense!

DLIT
03-20-2008, 01:32 AM
how about this.....

getting really drunk off a few scorpion bowls and a few beers then I headed to a house party and had a few jager bombs and a few more beers, then went into boston around 10 because that party sucked, parked my car in a parking garage, went to a few more pars/clubs had a bunch of long island ice teas and red headed sluts as well as some patron. Then blacked out and woke up fully dressed in my bed back home. Looked outside...didnt see my BMW. My buddy picked me up to go grab his new bike at like 7am and we picked up my buddy who went into boston with me the night b4, he's still drunk...doesnt know how he got home, just like myself. Go into Boston and find my car still there...40$ later i get my car out.

We find out we showed back up to the party we were at before we went into boston but nobody knows how we got there or got home from that party:idk:

kinda an oh shit moment....

a better one is my squad leader asking me for the map that he gave me to carry before we moved out on a patrol during training, and then me realizing I left the map back in the barracks 9 miles from where we were in the woods.... f:bash::willy::damn::hangman::bonk::poke::runaway:

That's quite the story. I had one where I started the day by taking some mushrooms. A buddy needed a ride to NH for something. That's when I found out he was a cocaine dealer. He needed to go to NH to pick up his supply. Did cocaine while driving (you don't need to block the other nostril). Got back to the house. People were starting to show up. Started drinking heavily, went up and smoked three joints. After we were done smoking I made a huge mistake and smoked a fucking Newport menthol. Walked downstairs and started to chat with a buddy while drinking more. Felt the spins coming on. So I started walking towards the upstairs toilet. Right before I got to the stairs, I started seeing like three of everything. Took me, literally, two minutes to get up the stairs. Got to the bathroom, leaned over the toilet to puke, then nothing. I passed out before I finished leaning over. A buddy came in and saw me laying down at the toilet. I woke up and said "Oh shit, I'm right here?" My head was behind the toilet. I never did puke either. I sat up and that's when I realized I pissed myself. Layed in bed for 30 minutes and half the party moved into the room I was in. 10 minutes later I was up drinking again.

OneSickPsycho
03-20-2008, 09:15 AM
That's quite the story. I had one where I started the day by taking some mushrooms. A buddy needed a ride to NH for something. That's when I found out he was a cocaine dealer. He needed to go to NH to pick up his supply. Did cocaine while driving (you don't need to block the other nostril). Got back to the house. People were starting to show up. Started drinking heavily, went up and smoked three joints. After we were done smoking I made a huge mistake and smoked a fucking Newport menthol. Walked downstairs and started to chat with a buddy while drinking more. Felt the spins coming on. So I started walking towards the upstairs toilet. Right before I got to the stairs, I started seeing like three of everything. Took me, literally, two minutes to get up the stairs. Got to the bathroom, leaned over the toilet to puke, then nothing. I passed out before I finished leaning over. A buddy came in and saw me laying down at the toilet. I woke up and said "Oh shit, I'm right here?" My head was behind the toilet. I never did puke either. I sat up and that's when I realized I pissed myself. Layed in bed for 30 minutes and half the party moved into the room I was in. 10 minutes later I was up drinking again.

Middle school was fun wasn't it?

mondos06cbr1000
03-20-2008, 01:44 PM
lol:dthumb:

r!der
03-20-2008, 02:30 PM
Few days ago I went fishing, on the way back home I stopped by a gas station because I really had to drain the lizard. I walk around to the side of the gas station and see a harley parked in front of the restroom. (already a bad sign haha) I tried to open the door and it's locked. I wait a couple minutes and a pretty big bearded man comes out...picture this, bandana on head, leather chaps, and harley leather vest. At this point, I'm already wondering if it's safe to go in after this guy. As I'm standing there hesitating, he holds the door open and says, " hate to tell you, but the toilet won't flush". What he said registered at about exactly the same time the overwhelming stench hit me. As I retreated away from the door, my immediate reaction to what he had just said and the smell was, " OH SHIT! ". He responded with, "EXACTLY".

Needless to say, I didn't bother to check how bad it was, I could tell by the smell alone it was GAS CHAMBER BAD. I ended it up driving a few miles to a different restroom.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-20-2008, 02:32 PM
whats wrong with the bushes?

r!der
03-20-2008, 02:40 PM
NOTHING!

Gotta pick and choose tho.
This time it was still daylight out and I was in a "pleasantville-like" upscale neighborhood. I get enough looks when I'm there for not being WHITE. Imagine if they caught me with my ish out! LOL

NONE_too_SOFT
03-20-2008, 02:43 PM
lol, i got no problem w/ the bushes at any given moment... just ask anybody that was at the gap. i think i zeefoto even caught me peein in the bushes.