PDA

View Full Version : Now that winter is here....

logan1
01-03-2009, 10:32 PM
Its time to be more active on the forums.

hows it going everyone?

tached1000rr
01-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Hmmn, I rode both of my bikes today and I'm still active on here:rockwoot:

Mudpuppy
01-03-2009, 11:02 PM
postwhoring like a dog spreading its disease..

Mr Lefty
01-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Its time to be more active on the forums.

hows it going everyone?

:lol: now that winter is here? it's the 4th of JANUARY... well 3rd for you... but you're a couple months behind bro! :lol:

it's going well... getting ready to head back to the states in 30 days! :rockout:

Curb
01-04-2009, 12:04 AM
now that its winter its time to ride down here...but as we know that aint going to happen for at least a month

Sixxxxer
01-04-2009, 12:06 AM
:lol: now that winter is here? it's the 4th of JANUARY... well 3rd for you... but you're a couple months behind bro! :lol:

it's going well... getting ready to head back to the states in 30 days! :rockout:

Is it that soon???

WELL FUCK ME SIDEWAYS!!!

Cutty72
01-04-2009, 12:28 AM

Damn, that quick.
You stopping thru ND at all?

Mr Lefty
01-04-2009, 12:44 AM
Is it that soon???

not soon enough! :lol:

Damn, that quick.
You stopping thru ND at all?

Quick? it was anything but quick... trust me... when you go to the desert tell me how quick it was... granted... Korea is better than the sand... but you get paid a hell of a lot more there so it's a wash... IMO

Yeah I'll be coming through... probably only stay'n a day, maybe two... depending on what my dad wants to do... he's driving down with me... (we'll be driving straight on down... no stops other than gas, food, and pictures...) but he's only got 2 weeks of time off...

I'll be sure to give ya a heads up though...

Cutty72
01-04-2009, 02:28 AM
not soon enough! :lol:

Quick? it was anything but quick... trust me... when you go to the desert tell me how quick it was... granted... Korea is better than the sand... but you get paid a hell of a lot more there so it's a wash... IMO

Yeah I'll be coming through... probably only stay'n a day, maybe two... depending on what my dad wants to do... he's driving down with me... (we'll be driving straight on down... no stops other than gas, food, and pictures...) but he's only got 2 weeks of time off...

I'll be sure to give ya a heads up though...

Sounds good. Thinkin bikes won't be involved, so maybe we'll have a chance to grab a beer. :beer:

Mr Lefty
01-04-2009, 02:35 AM
:lol: yeah I'm think'n they won't be... chances are I'll still have the ZZR... as this title thing is taking for fuck'n ever!

marko138
01-04-2009, 12:51 PM
FUCK winter! I haven't seen my bike since November 4th. But I did put my helmet on the other day.

Ninjakel
01-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Just got home from a ride actually. It was beautiful out until it started raining :(

oh, and :welcome:

Cutty72
01-04-2009, 01:55 PM
:lol: yeah I'm think'n they won't be... chances are I'll still have the ZZR... as this title thing is taking for fuck'n ever!

THey STILL haven't come to get that fucker?!?!?!

Bitch should be in my garage track prepped by now then!

Mr Lefty
01-04-2009, 03:10 PM
THey STILL haven't come to get that fucker?!?!?!

Bitch should be in my garage track prepped by now then!

yeah it's fuck'n stupid... hopefully they didn't loose the lien release... as I had to send in the fuck'n original with the notary... or I'm fucked till I can get another from wells fargo... something that took a month itself. :panic:

Curb
01-04-2009, 04:05 PM
Just got home from a ride actually. It was beautiful out until it started raining :(

oh, and :welcome:
where'd you guys go?

Particle Man
01-05-2009, 11:33 AM
rode the sled... broke the sled. :lol:

Fixing the sled.

The end.

MikeSP1
01-05-2009, 01:35 PM
This is the sorry state of my machine, she hasn't seen a mile since August 14. One entire room of my house is nothing but parts.

PhiSig1071
01-05-2009, 02:43 PM
This is the sorry state of my machine, she hasn't seen a mile since August 14. One entire room of my house is nothing but parts.

What are you doing to her?

SoFlaSV
01-05-2009, 04:55 PM
:welcome:

AquaPython
01-05-2009, 05:23 PM
winter? but dj cypher is no where to be seen ?

Ninjakel
01-05-2009, 05:26 PM
winter? but dj cypher is no where to be seen ?

:lol: :lol:

SCVetteNBusa
01-07-2009, 12:58 PM
What's this "winter" you speak of?

MikeSP1
01-07-2009, 01:09 PM
What are you doing to her?

Forks got damaged in the move to Japan, so I took them off and am going to send them to Dan Kyle to get rebuilt (something that I've wanted to do I last rebuilt the forks). I'm also doin' the steel braided brake lines in the front with new levers and possibly a new front brake master cylinder as well as rebuilding the front calipers. Gonna probably to the same to the rear brake. She's also gonna go reverse shift pattern :) Gonna also try and sort through the wiring and figure out why I'm still burning out tail lights (brake lights always work fine).

General maintenance as well that should've been done by the previous owner, but I highly doubt that it was even considered (things like a valve adjust and new spark plugs). and cleaning the grime and filth off the motor.

PhiSig1071
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Nice, sounds like fun, there're four bikes in the garage right now so I don't have room to work on mine, although they both need a little attention.

MikeSP1
01-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Nice, sounds like fun, there're four bikes in the garage right now so I don't have room to work on mine, although they both need a little attention.

Sorry to hear that bro. Just gives you a project to look forward to when you've got the room.

Hopefully it goes as smoothly as I plan. My project is something that needs to be done moreso than it is something that I want to do. Neglect and damage from previous owners and even some none owners. I'd like to also swap that right side crankcase cover, but I don't want to drain the oil of her, and seeing as how i doesn't harm the operation of the bike right now, I'll leave it.