PDA

View Full Version : No longer number 1...

JoJoYZF
01-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Nothing makes me happier as a Duke fan (short of a national championship) than to see North Carolina get beat by an unranked team. That is all.

spierce
01-04-2009, 07:54 PM
sorry your a duke fan i got nothing else to say cause my team was beat at the last second with a 3 pointer that was way out side. (5 feet out top of the key)

tached1000rr
01-04-2009, 07:56 PM
Blue Devil fan here.....

JoJoYZF
01-04-2009, 08:02 PM
sorry your a duke fan i got nothing else to say cause my team was beat at the last second with a 3 pointer that was way out side. (5 feet out top of the key)

Which is who? I havent been at home at all this weekend til about an hour ago.

Blue Devil fan here.....

I knew I had seen someone else mention it on here.

tached1000rr
01-04-2009, 08:10 PM
Duke is up by 10 on Virginia Tech at the moment....

JoJoYZF
01-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Duke is up by 10 on Virginia Tech at the moment....

Yeah they started it 11-0. Then the fool from VT actually got a dunk to make it 16-6 and got called for a tech for sportsmanship, I couldnt help but laugh at that.

marko138
01-05-2009, 09:20 AM
I can only assume this is a thread about basketball...which is insanely queer.

JoJoYZF
01-05-2009, 12:48 PM

I can only figure it turned gay once you went ahead and made that worthless post.

fasternyou929
01-05-2009, 01:04 PM

WWE fan?

marko138
01-05-2009, 01:05 PM
WWE fan?
:rofl: No, but I did wrestle in HS. I've always found basketball to be painfully boring.

Mr Lefty
01-05-2009, 03:56 PM
:rofl: No, but I did wrestle in HS. I've always found basketball to be painfully boring.

honestly... I loved basketball... had a few scholarships after hs that didn't pan out... but I can't stand to watch it anymore... college I can watch when it gets down to the Tournament... but other than that no thanks... and NBA? ugh... horrible basketball... though Lebron is a fuck'n beast to watch...

Funny thing is... the one sport I really enjoy watch'n... College Football... I didn't really enjoy playing all that much... :lol:

t-homo
01-05-2009, 05:02 PM
Basketball, especially duke, is for faggots. Football, baseball, and motorsports are interesting. Yes, baseball is more interesting than basketball. I said it.

Mr Lefty
01-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Basketball, especially duke, is for faggots. Football, baseball, and motorsports are interesting. Yes, baseball is more interesting than basketball. I said it.

now that I won't agree with... baseball is fuck'n boring... almost as bad as watch'n golf. play'n baseball is a little better... but not much...

now watch'n baseball LIVE is onething... but on tv
:yawn:

t-homo
01-05-2009, 05:39 PM
At least baseball games have damn good announcers.

Mr Lefty
01-05-2009, 05:48 PM
At least baseball games have damn good announcers.

ehh most of the time they're talk'n about other shit though... giving you the pitcher's luch habits in HS... and how when the third basemen was 15 he once hit 4 home runs in one game and slept with the coaches wife...

JoJoYZF
01-05-2009, 10:16 PM

So youre a big duke fan then?

now that I won't agree with... baseball is fuck'n boring... almost as bad as watch'n golf. play'n baseball is a little better... but not much...

now watch'n baseball LIVE is onething... but on tv
:yawn:

And I definitely agree. I dont mind playing or going to a game, but on tv its terrible to watch.

Mr Lefty
01-05-2009, 10:20 PM
play'n baseball was only fun when I was pitch'n... where I was involved in every play... and could control the tempo... but outside of that... blah... the games take FOREVER too...

TommyHotWheel
01-05-2009, 10:22 PM
Hockey...FTW!

tached1000rr
01-06-2009, 12:22 AM

Wearing that hideous wrestling outfit and having your head tucked between another guys legs with his nuts sweating on you in not Queer??? I can see how you found it not to be boring:whistle:

I'll stick with basketball:dthumb:

JoJoYZF
01-06-2009, 12:53 AM
An addition to the thread, Duke is now ranked number 2 in the country.

marko138
01-06-2009, 09:15 AM

T-Rizzy now = the man.

Wearing that hideous wrestling outfit and having your head tucked between another guys legs with his nuts sweating on you in not Queer??? I can see how you found it not to be boring:whistle:

I'll stick with basketball:dthumb:

I'm trying to beat the hell out of the other guy and inflict pain...doesn't sound very queer to me. I'm not sure what kind of wrestling you watch...but I never had a guys nuts sweating on me.

Lucky3623
01-06-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm trying to beat the hell out of the other guy and inflict pain...doesn't sound very queer to me. I'm not sure what kind of wrestling you watch...but I never had a guys nuts sweating on me.

Where is the puke smiley???

Things that make you go.... bleaahhhhhkkkk (http://home.snafu.de/mitch/gwrestl1.shtml)