PDA

View Full Version : Lyons Den - Thursday Nights

dj_Cipher
01-06-2009, 10:44 AM
We're trying to get things going at Lyons Den, the full bar/rest and strip club (or cabaret, whatever). You've all heard of it, some of us have talked about going there, nows your excuse. Thursday nights we're starting a bike night there, im not sure on the drink specials yet but theyll be having vendors and stunting outside and of course bar and food inside. The food is actually off the chain, a bit on the pricey side though they claim its 5 star. Good nonetheless. Ill be dj'ing outside, this time no restrictions on which songs can be played.

Exit Atlantic on 95 and head west. Stay left, your very first light is andrews, take a left on that heading south, it curves east then south again. As soon as you make the bend you make your very first right, and go all the way to the end, youll see the club on the left.

fasternyou929
01-06-2009, 10:52 AM
We're trying to get things going at Lyons Den, the full bar/rest and strip club (or cabaret, whatever). You've all heard of it, some of us have talked about going there, nows your excuse. Thursday nights we're starting a bike night there, im not sure on the drink specials yet but theyll be having vendors and stunting outside and of course bar and food inside. The food is actually off the chain, a bit on the pricey side though they claim its 5 star. Good nonetheless. Ill be dj'ing outside, this time no restrictions on which songs can be played.

A bike night with drink specials and stunting? No recipe for disaster there! :lol:

dj_Cipher
01-06-2009, 11:00 AM
A bike night with drink specials and stunting? No recipe for disaster there! :lol:

oh but everyone is so careful! The stunters dont drink while they stunt, well, some leet ones do but theyre just really really really good. lol

Curb
01-06-2009, 11:36 AM

Exit Atlantic on 95 and head west. Stay left, your very first light is andrews, take a left on that heading south, it curves east then south again. As soon as you make the bend you make your very first right, and go all the way to the end, youll see the club on the left.you play some Alvin and the Chipmunks I am so there.

doug5336
01-06-2009, 11:57 AM
And play some Glenn Campbell too!

Bcb871810
01-06-2009, 01:20 PM
Cypher is so gay.

dj_Cipher
01-07-2009, 03:50 AM
alvin and the chipmunks? how fucked up on pain meds are you? :funny0jl:

Curb
01-07-2009, 07:57 AM
alvin and the chipmunks? how fucked up on pain meds are you? :funny0jl::idk: a lot?:lmao:

dj_Cipher
01-07-2009, 07:04 PM
:idk: a lot?:lmao:

tomorrow is gonna be tight with everyones support! come out and say hi!

Nails
01-08-2009, 07:50 AM
:dthumb:

BICH
01-08-2009, 10:15 AM
Out!:whistle:

dj_Cipher
01-08-2009, 10:55 AM
not bad last night. the place is real nice, inside and out, plenty of sound (however it eeds to be rewired) and great food. Good times!

Curb
01-08-2009, 12:26 PM
two things stopping that right now...the BCS championship and MY BRAND NEW...
wait for it
.wait for it
cast:doh:

smileyman
01-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Sofla is so far away for me....:sorry: sniff.

dj_Cipher
01-09-2009, 03:04 PM
not bad last night. the place is real nice, inside and out, plenty of sound (however it eeds to be rewired) and great food. Good times!

im an idiot. that post was for palm grill. lyons den is off the chain, the food is so fucking good i cant even describe it. I literally had the best steak Ive ever eaten last night.

fasternyou929
01-09-2009, 03:09 PM
How was the kickstand party and drunken stunt show? :lol:

dj_Cipher
01-09-2009, 07:07 PM
How was the kickstand party and drunken stunt show? :lol:

hahahahaha yeah, i mean, thats what it has to be right? drink specials and stunters equals everyone rides drunk right? hahahaha

:overkill: