PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys let Pacman Jones go!

tached1000rr
01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
1 loser down, and one more to go. I HATE players like Pacman who think they are above the law and act like a-holes..... I hope his career is over, he did not appreciate the opportunity presented to him to be in the nfl, so now he can focus on his main profession "thuggin" and football does not have to be a distraction for him...

JARVIS518
01-07-2009, 07:56 PM
im not surprised by this at all
and i wouldnt be surprised if detriot picks him

Curb
01-07-2009, 08:23 PM
not Detroit, Oakland. its where thugs go to die

psychochild28
01-07-2009, 08:28 PM
isnt' Vick going to the cowboys when he gets out of jail or done with whatever punishment he got for the dog fighting?

Mr Lefty
01-07-2009, 08:33 PM
I hope not... he's a fuck'n cancer. hope dude drops into obscurity

TommyHotWheel
01-07-2009, 08:39 PM
I really think if he can rehabillitate himself and stay clean that Vick would be someone Detroit would look at, if he can still throw.

tached1000rr
01-07-2009, 08:54 PM

Ouch, I am a Detroit fan, don't wish that evil upon me, 0-16 is enough to live with!!!!!!!

tached1000rr
01-07-2009, 08:55 PM
I could see Al Davis pulling a dick move like that.

I think Vick is going to return to the league and be trouble free....

Curb
01-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Ouch, I am a Detroit fan, don't wish that evil upon me, 0-16 is enough to live with!!!!!!!i see them going after Matthew Stafford in the draft

I could see Al Davis pulling a dick move like that.

I think Vick is going to return to the league and be trouble free.... I see Al picking him up as well.

Where the fuck is Tommy...we're talking about Da Raiders and he hasn't chimed in yet

JARVIS518
01-07-2009, 10:22 PM
vick will b released next december i think and from what i heard he mite consider comimg back as a wide reciever but it could have just been a rumor

tommymac
01-07-2009, 10:46 PM
i see them going after Matthew Stafford in the draft

I see Al picking him up as well.

Where the fuck is Tommy...we're talking about Da Raiders and he hasn't chimed in yet

Dont make me come kick you in the ankle now :lol: they have enough problems as it is they dont need pacman and will take a while to recover from the deangelo hall debacle.

Tom

Lucky3623
01-08-2009, 08:50 AM
It was only a matter of time... I want T.O. gone, but I don't want to be left with Roy Williams as our #1 receiver... Still a lot more cancer to cut out of the cowboys...

Porkchop
01-08-2009, 07:30 PM
vick will b released next december i think and from what i heard he mite consider comimg back as a wide reciever but it could have just been a rumor

April...... he should be out as early as april either in a halfway house or parol....

Hmmmm I "might consider" coming back as a wide reciever and makeing 2mill a year too.... but yes i think hes been away from quarterbacking and drills too long.

Mr Lefty
01-08-2009, 08:40 PM
I think he needs to financially speaking...

JARVIS518
01-08-2009, 09:03 PM
ya i think he owes the falcons a few million or so

tommymac
01-09-2009, 12:27 AM
ya i think he owes the falcons a few million or so

I think atl got most of their money back and he may owe them a few mil. Not to mention all the endorsements he lost and the fines he will have to pay.

tom

Mr Lefty
01-09-2009, 01:19 AM
But! if he claimed Bankruptcy he owes nothing... which would have been the smart thing to do when he went in if he was going to have a debt.

JARVIS518
01-09-2009, 01:19 AM
I think atl got most of their money back and he may owe them a few mil. Not to mention all the endorsements he lost and the fines he will have to pay.

tom

it will be interesting to see what happens when he gets out, you know the media will b all over it

Curb
01-09-2009, 01:21 AM
Dont make me come kick you in the ankle now :lol: they have enough problems as it is they dont need pacman and will take a while to recover from the deangelo hall debacle.

Tomoh please, you'd love to come down here right now. its in the 70s during the day. a far cry from the upper 30s and low 40s you guys are dealing with:nee:

tommymac
01-09-2009, 01:22 AM
it will be interesting to see what happens when he gets out, you know the media will b all over it

it will be a media circus for sure. its a double edged sword though. He served his time and paid his "debt" to society and should be entitled to earn a living. I doubt he has many talents other than playing football. The flipside is no team will want the media backlash of signing him. PETA and all the animal rights groups will be all over them for it.

Tom

tommymac
01-09-2009, 01:24 AM
oh please, you'd love to come down here right now. its in the 70s during the day. a far cry from the upper 30s and low 40s you guys are dealing with:nee:

Well thats partially true, it is warm but the roads are all straight:zowned: It would be fun to go into the swamps and see how many non native reptiles we can find :)

tom

Curb
01-09-2009, 01:27 AM
Well thats partially true, it is warm but the roads are all straight:zowned: It would be fun to go into the swamps and see how many non native reptiles we can find :)

tom
and fish, we got oscars the size of your head out there

tommymac
01-09-2009, 01:29 AM
and fish, we got oscars the size of your head out there

I forgot about them, a guy I used to work with told me the put up a hell of a fight. Biggest one I saw was in a pet store, damn thing was close to 2 feet.

Tom

JARVIS518
01-09-2009, 02:24 AM
it will be a media circus for sure. its a double edged sword though. He served his time and paid his "debt" to society and should be entitled to earn a living. I doubt he has many talents other than playing football. The flipside is no team will want the media backlash of signing him. PETA and all the animal rights groups will be all over them for it.

Tom

ya i highly doubt he got an education while at VT his major there was football

tommymac
01-09-2009, 02:42 AM
ya i highly doubt he got an education while at VT his major there was football

We saw his brother is a future rhodes scholar candidate so i am sure hes up there as well LOL

Tom

JARVIS518
01-09-2009, 12:53 PM
We saw his brother is a future rhodes scholar candidate so i am sure hes up there as well LOL

Tom

ya i was thinking the same thing, im actually surprised we havent heard about him in the news at all latly breaking the law