PDA

View Full Version : Say it with me

Sixxxxer
01-11-2009, 04:15 PM
FLY EAGLES FLY....

:rockout: :rockwoot:

Trip
01-11-2009, 04:30 PM
If pittsburgh goes down, there will be only underdogs this year.

Sixxxxer
01-11-2009, 04:35 PM
Not Like it matters...The Phillies were underdogs...and we all see how they wound up.

World Fucking Champions

I'm going with Eagles Ravens Super Duper Bowl

Curb
01-11-2009, 04:54 PM
FLY EAGLES FLY....

:rockout: :rockwoot::gofurslf:

tached1000rr
01-11-2009, 06:42 PM
I'm hoping for a Philly vs Pittsburgh Superbowl....

JoJoYZF
01-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Im hoping whoever makes it from the nfc wins it since I dont like the ravens or steelers at all.

Flexin
01-11-2009, 07:44 PM
I don't want Philly to win.

James

EpyonXero
01-11-2009, 08:49 PM
I don't want Philly to win.

James

Yeah but youre a Cowgirls fan. :sorry:

JARVIS518
01-11-2009, 08:58 PM
im disseminated to see the giants lose but i think the Ravens and the Eagles would b a great super bowl matchup especially with these two ballhawks

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p82/Amadeo78/ed_reed-playoffs2.jpg
http://i308.photobucket.com/albums/kk356/RedSoxman24/SPORTS/Dawkins.jpg

Captain Morgan
01-11-2009, 09:45 PM
I actually got some time off work today. Had to watch that game. Was psyched that Mikell got that interception at the end of the game. Since my Colts are out, I'm pulling for the Eagles.

SoFlaSV
01-11-2009, 10:34 PM
E.

SoFlaSV
01-11-2009, 10:36 PM
A.

SoFlaSV
01-11-2009, 10:38 PM
G.

SoFlaSV
01-11-2009, 10:42 PM
L.

E.

S.

Eagles!!!

marko138
01-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Go Cards. Go Steelers. Fuck the Eagles.

Rider
01-12-2009, 09:17 AM

I with this guy. I'd love to see the Cards win the SB.

Curb
01-12-2009, 09:20 AM
Go Cards. Go Steelers. Fuck the Eagles.that works for me

I'd love to see the Cards win the SB.
:werd:

marko138
01-12-2009, 09:25 AM
If it comes down to the Cards and Steelers...I'm rooting for Pitt. But an Eagles Steelers Bowl would be huge for work. We'd have to fire up the Satellite truck and drive to Tampa.

But I'd love to see Philly go down to the Cards.

tommymac
01-12-2009, 11:01 AM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Giants picked a fine time to shit the bed :overkill:

Tom

z06boy
01-12-2009, 11:38 AM

Yep. Pretty much how I see it and I don't care for the Ravens either.

Sounds like the presidential election...I don't really care for any of the canditates. :lol:

marko138
01-12-2009, 11:46 AM
I'd say Go Raiders, but everyone would laugh at me.

Lucky3623
01-12-2009, 02:37 PM
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Giants picked a fine time to shit the bed :overkill:

Tom

After the asshat shot himself (which I couldn't have been too much happier about), they started looking like the Lions...

Sixxxxer
01-12-2009, 02:53 PM
I love it all...All the Hatred, The Shit talking...

Lol

Fuck EVERYONE!!!

tommymac
01-13-2009, 06:56 AM
I love it all...All the Hatred, The Shit talking...

Lol

Fuck EVERYONE!!!

I am soooo running you off the road on the way to the rally :lol:

Tom

Sixxxxer
01-13-2009, 09:18 AM
You love me dont lie...Lol

Hey, Eli just didnt have it Sunday...They got cocky and thought they were good enough not to try...And we took advanatge of it.

Twas a good game though.

marko138
01-13-2009, 09:19 AM
You love me dont lie...Lol

Hey, Eli just didnt have it Sunday...They got cocky and thought they were good enough not to try...And we took advanatge of it.

Twas a good game though.
The Giants have been down right shitty since Plax decided to shoot himself.

Sixxxxer
01-13-2009, 09:20 AM
Agreed...I'm not gonna lie he was there best reciver and without him...there a different team...you cant deny that

marko138
01-13-2009, 09:24 AM
Thing is...He's not even that great...but clearly had a huge impact on that team...but fuck them. They're watching from home. Shit heads.

Sixxxxer
01-13-2009, 09:27 AM
I didnt say Great, I said best on the team...Toomer is washed up and Smith is still young...And Tyree hurt himself...So that leaves them with Jacobs and Ward...And we stopped the run hence why they lost.

But Heres hoping we can get by the Cards...Our defense is Blitz heavy so if we can get to warner who is like 40...And ruffle his feathers...I think well be ok

tommymac
01-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Seems a lot of the blame is going ot the offensive woes of not having plaxico. Early in the season they did fine in the games he missed, but it showed down the stretch. Also Jim johnson is a genius as a coordinator and he shut them down durring the season and other teams coppied what he did.

Granted the giants had their chances in the game, carney makes those fg's and eli doesnt throw that pick and it could have been different. The other thing is phillys firing on all cylinders right now and were/are on a roll so they are a dangerous team.

i do wish someone would have laid out mcnabb after the telephone thing, as a vetran QB you would think he had a bit more class than that.

tom

Sixxxxer
01-13-2009, 09:42 AM
TO is a Veteran WR And he does the same shit...Mcnabb has ONE moment and all the sudden hes unsportsmanlike and shows no class...Blah blah blah, Shit was hilarious even if it did give us a penatly and cause it to be 3rd and 13...It made the front page of the Philly Daily News with the Caption...Can you hear me NOW??

And yes Johnson is the best thing to happen to this football team and when he leaves he is gonna leave BIG BIG Shoes to fill.

marko138
01-13-2009, 09:42 AM
What was the phone thing? I've heard it mentioned a couple times. As I'm not a fan of either team, I didn't watch the game....

tommymac
01-13-2009, 09:45 AM
TO is a Veteran WR And he does the same shit...Mcnabb has ONE moment and all the sudden hes unsportsmanlike and shows no class...Blah blah blah, Shit was hilarious even if it did give us a penatly and cause it to be 3rd and 13...It made the front page of the Philly Daily News with the Caption...Can you hear me NOW??

And yes Johnson is the best thing to happen to this football team and when he leaves he is gonna leave BIG BIG Shoes to fill.

I think we all know TO is a classless piece of shit, I just though mcnabb was better than that esp comming from a guy who was benched a few weeks ago.

tom

Sixxxxer
01-13-2009, 09:46 AM
He Scrambled for like 9 Yards...and ran out of bounds on the giants sideline...But before he went back onto the field he picked up the phone on the sidelines like he was making a phonecall...

I.E.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/Braindamaged0386/DSC_0182.jpg

I think we all know TO is a classless piece of shit, I just though mcnabb was better than that esp comming from a guy who was benched a few weeks ago.

tom

Who cares if he was benched or not...Shit was Funny.

marko138
01-13-2009, 09:47 AM
Wow. Extremely Gay. And stupid. He shoulda been tossed for that stunt.

But thanks for the info.

Sixxxxer
01-13-2009, 09:49 AM
Wow. Extremely Gay. And stupid. He shoulda been tossed for that stunt.

But thanks for the info.

Lol...Like worse hasnt been done??

Joe Horn had a damn Cell phone hidden behind the goal post...TO with oh lets see...The Sharpie The Pom Poms The Dallas Star...I could go on

I find stuff like that to be funny and I think its stupid the NFL cracks down on it...Like they dont make enough money as it is they Fine players for excessive TD celebrations.

marko138
01-13-2009, 09:52 AM
Lol...Like worse hasnt been done??

Joe Horn had a damn Cell phone hidden behind the goal post...TO with oh lets see...The Sharpie The Pom Poms The Dallas Star...I could go on

I find stuff like that to be funny and I think its stupid the NFL cracks down on it...Like they dont make enough money as it is they Fine players for excessive TD celebrations.
I'm with you on that...the NFL is fucking stupid when it comes that shit. Let these motherfuckers have some fun. Let them fuck the QB up when they hit them, etc. It's all bullshit...

I'm just saying what he did was sorta stupid. And quite frankly, if I was on that sideline when he picked up that phone...I woulda rocked him and accepted any punishment thrown my way.

Sixxxxer
01-13-2009, 09:54 AM
I'm with you on that...the NFL is fucking stupid when it comes that shit. Let these motherfuckers have some fun. Let them fuck the QB up when they hit them, etc. It's all bullshit...

I'm just saying what he did was sorta stupid. And quite frankly, if I was on that sideline when he picked up that phone...I woulda rocked him and accepted any punishment thrown my way.

The roughing the QB penatly against the Vikings was BS...And I agree I Hate how the favor the QBs like little princesses...Let them play

tommymac
01-13-2009, 10:00 AM
The roughing the QB penatly against the Vikings was BS...And I agree I Hate how the favor the QBs like little princesses...Let them play

thats all about money, they are the faces of the league and the organizations. Sure theyre somewhat unprotected at some points bu tlook a tthese recievers who go over the middle stretch out for a ball and get lit up by these safties. I am also a retired/washed up defensive end so obviously i am a bit biased :whistle:

Tom

marko138
01-13-2009, 10:01 AM
It's football....people are gonna get hurt. Fuck 'em. They know the risk involved.

Flexin
01-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Say it with me!!! The Eagles have crash landed. They just had their wings clipped. YEAH BABY!!!!!

James

Sixxxxer
01-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Yessir.

Mcnabb Just lost his Accuracy...We easily could have won...And you know that

Such is life. Either way Baltimore or Pittsburgh will Fucking Manhadle the Cards...I'm rooting for the rookie now

Carolina
01-18-2009, 06:43 PM
im gonna go for the cards :idk: this game should be good though go steelers

Sixxxxer
01-18-2009, 06:45 PM
I cant root for them they just beat my team...Besides Flacco looks good and I'd like to see a rookie win it all...thatd be great to see.

Flexin
01-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Yessir.

Such is life. Either way Baltimore or Pittsburgh will Fucking Manhadle the Cards...I'm rooting for the rookie now

My kids got me sick early in the week so I took a nap while watching the game. Arizona was winning and things were good. I watched the first half I think. I would wake up and see they were winning and close my eyes again. At one point I woke up and once my eyes adjusted I found out Philly went wild. That woke my ass up. I was nervous. They did well just couldn't close the deal.

Dallas will be waiting for them on the golf course.

James

Sixxxxer
01-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Yeah, Well Deshaun looked great hes definatly gonna be a superstar.

I'm upset but, The Phillies are still World Fucking Champions

2up
01-18-2009, 06:54 PM
Yessir.

You could have easily won, if 99% of what you did hadn't SUCKED!!! :whistle:

Although we did kind of suck it up in the 2nd half. At least we pulled it together! Yay Cards! Total mircacle! lol

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 06:56 PM
well I was pull'n for a Arizona vs San Diego Super Bowl... but at least half is still in...

Sixxxxer
01-18-2009, 06:56 PM
I wouldnt say 99 Percent...Akers choked...And mcnabb was off on a few throws but otherwise we stayed in it...Shit we scored 19 points unanswred in the second half.

2up
01-18-2009, 06:59 PM
I wouldnt say 99 Percent...Akers choked...And mcnabb was off on a few throws but otherwise we stayed in it...Shit we scored 19 points unanswred in the second half.

Yep, we sucked it up for awhile to, but like I said, we got our shit together when it really came down to it. You guys blew your last possesion like none-other. *kiss kiss* :lol:

Sixxxxer
01-18-2009, 07:00 PM
And the phillies still won...So fuck you all

Flexin
01-18-2009, 07:01 PM
Yep, we sucked it up for awhile to, but like I said, we got our shit together when it really came down to it. You guys blew your last possesion like none-other. *kiss kiss* :lol:

:lol:

James

marko138
01-19-2009, 11:41 AM
Fuck the Eagles. I'm glad those fucks lost. An all PA Super Bowl woulda been cool...but fuck it. Philly blows goats for quarters.

Curb
01-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Fuck the Eagles. I'm glad those fucks lost. An all PA Super Bowl woulda been cool...but fuck it. Philly blows goats for quarters.:lol :lol: