PDA

View Full Version : CF/TWF Rally room sharing

Trip
01-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Please post up if you would be interested in staying in a lodge room at TWO.

If you split a room all the beds are in the same room and a lot of them are twin beds, you still have to share the showers with the campground.

http://www.twowheelsonly.com/#Rates

We could wind up somewhere else because there is only 4 rooms at this place.

Please list what dates you are planning to be there for too, please.

List:
Trip (7-10)
Tigger
Ebbs
sixxxxer
derf

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 09:10 PM
I'm down.

Trip
01-17-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm down.

what dates are you wanting to stay

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 09:13 PM
one thing to remember is all cabins have 4 beds... if you want 3 they won't rent the other to someone else. so if we rent cabins... I say we rent no more than 3 at a time... that way if someone shows up that doesn't have a place to stay... we can have them rent that bed.

make sense?

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 09:14 PM
one thing to remember is all cabins have 4 beds... if you want 3 they won't rent the other to someone else. so if we rent cabins... I say we rent no more than 3 at a time... that way if someone shows up that doesn't have a place to stay... we can have them rent that bed.

make sense?

:whistle: safety net for cutty :whistle:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 09:15 PM
what dates are you wanting to stay

what dates you gonna be down there?

I could probably do as early as the 4th... till the day after the rally... :idk:

:whistle: safety net for cutty :whistle:

cutty clause also doubles the price of the bed

Trip
01-17-2009, 09:16 PM
There's only 4 rooms at this place, we may be looking for something else. Still put your name down if you want to share climate controlled rooms.

Trip
01-17-2009, 09:17 PM
what dates you gonna be down there?

I could probably do as early as the 4th... till the day after the rally... :idk:

cutty clause also doubles the price of the bed

I plan on getting down there maybe the 6th or 7th depending on how many people plan to get there early.

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 09:19 PM
There's only 4 rooms at this place, we may be looking for something else. Still put your name down if you want to share climate controlled rooms.

what is the weather like in GA in May?? Rainy, sunny, humid???

derf
01-17-2009, 09:19 PM
there are a few of us that are just gonna show up and worry about rooms then...

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 09:20 PM
4 rooms total?! intresting... well I'm down for what ever... I'll probably come up and crash your place a couple days prior... hit up the gap and what not... as it's my birthday the sunday prior... so nothing better to do but ride! :D

I plan on getting down there maybe the 6th or 7th depending on how many people plan to get there early.

I'm down for when ever.

Trip
01-17-2009, 09:20 PM
what is the weather like in GA in May?? Rainy, sunny, humid???

Who the hell knows with "global warming", normally it changes by the minute, rainy/sunny not humid, last year was a super drought where we got no rain for weeks and weeks.

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Who the hell knows with "global warming", normally it changes by the minute, rainy/sunny not humid, last year was a super drought where we got no rain for weeks and weeks.

As long as it isn't too humid I don't mind camping. it's the humidity that sucks.

Sixxxxer
01-17-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm down.

Not that I mind pitching a tent..but the Cabin sounds like a nice setup.

I planned on coming down and getting there on the 7th...I am going to myrtle after the rally so thats not till the 12th so I could stay till the 11th...But If everyone leaves I'll roll out to.

I'm with derf...I could just say fuck it and figure my shit out when I get there...Could just bring the tent just incase...Lol

derf
01-17-2009, 09:32 PM
I was thinking about the tent thing, that and an air mattress

Sixxxxer
01-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Probably easier to figure out when it gets a little closer. (shit it will be here before we know it)

I still gotta prep the bike for it.

And get new gear.

rogue
01-17-2009, 09:34 PM
I'd LIKE to stay there but I don't care for the idea of sharing a bathroom with people who may possibly hog up bathroom time. :lol:

Anyone who takes more than 10-15 minutes to shower and get ready needs their own damn bathroom!

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 09:34 PM
I was thinking about the tent thing, that and an air mattress

Yup. I got a big fucking tent with a screen porch and a queen size air mattress.

Worked at Indy

Sixxxxer
01-17-2009, 09:36 PM
I'd LIKE to stay there but I don't care for the idea of sharing a bathroom with people who may possibly hog up bathroom time. :lol:

Anyone who takes more than 10-15 minutes to shower and get ready needs their own damn bathroom!

We can just shower together and save time on both accounts :drool: :dthumb:

rogue
01-17-2009, 09:37 PM
We can just shower together and save time on both accounts :drool: :dthumb:

I wouldn't won't to traumatize you in that way. You'd stay red for the entire weekend. :p

Sixxxxer
01-17-2009, 09:38 PM
Oh dont be so modest.

Im a man I can take it :)

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't won't to traumatize you in that way. You'd stay red for the entire weekend. :p

:zowned:

ericr
01-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Ok, I'm in for a room w/ Rogue and probably one more person that should be coming. I'm thinking the Holiday Inn isn't interested in working w/ us since Amorok hasn't head from them.

so,

7th-10th for us too. 1 room

If we have enough people we could just get the whole lodge unless we run over. They might let us have some people pitch their sleeping bags inside too though, have to check on that.

ericr
01-17-2009, 09:41 PM

Damn, Rogue, you're into S&M too????? :lol:

rogue
01-17-2009, 09:44 PM
Damn, Rogue, you're into S&M too????? :lol:

:whistle:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 09:48 PM
Ok, I'm in for a room w/ Rogue and probably one more person that should be coming. I'm thinking the Holiday Inn isn't interested in working w/ us since Amorok hasn't head from them.

so,

If we have enough people we could just get the whole lodge unless we run over. They might let us have some people pitch their sleeping bags inside too though, have to check on that.

that's what Trip's looking into... a huge lodge....

derf
01-17-2009, 09:50 PM

so,

Yeh I'm the 3rd person, that makes 1 room.

Phenix_Rider
01-17-2009, 09:53 PM
I'd be in for something like the 8th-10th. Figure the night of the 7th I'll stay at my brother's in NC, then ride across the next morning/afternoon. Do the same thing on the way back (11th). I'm not too picky- as long as there's somewhere half clean to snooze and shower, I'm good.

ericr
01-17-2009, 10:00 PM
that's what Trip's looking into... a huge lodge....

;) I know, we need to get a good head count and see what the rate is to reserve the whole thing, might be even cheaper per person that way. And see if we have a few more people than beds if they'll let us put them in there too if they want for some extra charge.

There's 16 actual beds in the place so we can at least have that many people there.

rogue
01-17-2009, 10:02 PM
;) I know, we need to get a good head count and see what the rate is to reserve the whole thing, might be even cheaper per person that way. And see if we have a few more people than beds if they'll let us put them in there too if they want for some extra charge.

There's 16 actual beds in the place so we can at least have that many people there.

You said "head count"! :lmao:

I only have one! :rofl:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 10:03 PM

in which place?

ericr
01-17-2009, 10:04 PM
in which place?

My bad on the bed count, thought it was 4 singles in each room and just went to change my post.

You beat me dammit!

ericr
01-17-2009, 10:07 PM
THey also have this if we have more people....

T.W.O. also has a fully furnished mobile home for rent.

The mobilehome has 2 bedrooms with a queen bed each and 1 bath. There is a queen hideabed, a full futon and one twin day bed in the living room. All bed linens, towels/wash cloths and soap are provided. The mobile home is complete with satellite TV with free premium movie channels and VCR. There is a full kitchen and also a deck w/ BBQ to relax on after a great ride.

THe lodge does have room for 16 people if some double up in the queen and full beds btw.

Amber Lamps
01-17-2009, 10:10 PM
THey also have this if we have more people....

T.W.O. also has a fully furnished mobile home for rent.

The mobilehome has 2 bedrooms with a queen bed each and 1 bath. There is a queen hideabed, a full futon and one twin day bed in the living room. All bed linens, towels/wash cloths and soap are provided. The mobile home is complete with satellite TV with free premium movie channels and VCR. There is a full kitchen and also a deck w/ BBQ to relax on after a great ride.

THe lodge does have room for 16 people if some double up in the queen and full beds btw.

I got dibs on ROGUE!!!

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 10:11 PM
I'm not bunk'n with anyone for the rally... I've slept in a fuck'n twin bed for the last year... I want my space...

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 10:12 PM
Just out of curiosity, do they have any sheltered parking for the bikes, since they are a bike only place?

I'm not bunk'n with anyone for the rally... I've slept in a fuck'n twin bed for the last year... I want my space...

with luck, comonboys will come, and i'll bunk with her. ;)

derf
01-17-2009, 10:14 PM
I got dibs on ROGUE!!!

take a number, youre a day late and a few dollars short, as of now youre on standby for the 3rd night

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 10:15 PM
Just out of curiosity, do they have any sheltered parking for the bikes, since they are a bike only place?

with luck, comonboys will come, and i'll bunk with her. ;)

if not you can always pick up Trock on the way

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 10:17 PM
if not you can always pick up Trock on the way

:fu2:
Thought you had dibs on him?
Or you taking drewpy?

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 10:19 PM
:fu2:
Thought you had dibs on him?
Or you taking drewpy?

nope... and can't make fun of drewpy when he's not here... against the rules apparently

Trip
01-17-2009, 10:20 PM
what i am learning from this thread is we probably won't get enough rooms at Two, I am willing to bet they have 1 or 2 rooms already booked if not all of them.

rogue
01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
what i am learning from this thread is we probably won't get enough rooms at Two, I am willing to bet they have 1 or 2 rooms already booked if not all of them.

True. But it seems to be cheaper for us to stay there as opposed to the original hotel. Personally I'd rather stay at Two since it's for motorcyclists.

Cutty72
01-17-2009, 10:24 PM
nope... and can't make fun of drewpy when he's not here... against the rules apparently

not making fun of him... making fun of you, he just happens to be colateral damage.

Trip
01-17-2009, 10:25 PM
True. But it seems to be cheaper for us to stay there as opposed to the original hotel. Personally I'd rather stay at Two since it's for motorcyclists.

Well it's going to be survival of the quickest to see who gets to stay there. Who reserves first gets the rooms.

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 10:27 PM
not making fun of him... making fun of you, he just happens to be colateral damage.

just say'n... be careful ;)

rogue
Well it's going to be survival of the quickest to see who gets to stay there. Who reserves first gets the rooms.

Gotcha. :dthumb:

Oh, ERIIIIIIIIIC! :D

:lmao:

ericr

There aren't any "events" that weekend so we might luck up if we can reserve it soon. There is the mobile home too :idk: It's worth checking, if we can't, there's still hotels in Blairsville and shring rooms there won't be a whole lot more. I'll do either which works but I'm not camping...I hurt after a night on the ground :D

Want me to call them Monday and find out if it's available and what it runs?

Trip
01-17-2009, 10:28 PM
There aren't any "events" that weekend so we might luck up if we can reserve it soon. There is the mobile home too :idk: It's worth checking, if we can't, there's still hotels in Blairsville and shring rooms there won't be a whole lot more. I'll do either which works but I'm not camping...I hurt after a night on the ground :D

I'm not camping either, I need a bed after riding all day. I don't camp anyway. I am going to call as well. Let's try to book the place up.

rogue
01-17-2009, 10:35 PM
That works! :dthumb:

Eric, if you need me to help, you know how to find me. :dthumb:

derf
01-17-2009, 10:36 PM

yes, answer is yes

ericr
01-17-2009, 10:40 PM
I'm not camping either, I need a bed after riding all day. I don't camp anyway. I am going to call as well. Let's try to book the place up.

Sounds good Trip. I'm going to pm you my cell # and if you'll send yours back we can discuss it if the whole thing is available?

Derf, gotcha, calling Monday :dthumb: ::D

rogue
01-17-2009, 10:44 PM
Since alot of us are wanting to ride The Gap while we're that way as well as alot of us getting there Thursday, it's come to my attention (thanks to Eric!) that The Gap is only an hour and a half to two hours away....maybe we can all go ride it Friday since I was told the traffic wouldn't be bad then.

Anyone game for riding the Gap that Friday? :D

Trip
01-17-2009, 10:53 PM
Since alot of us are wanting to ride The Gap while we're that way as well as alot of us getting there Thursday, it's come to my attention (thanks to Eric!) that The Gap is only an hour and a half to two hours away....maybe we can all go ride it Friday since I was told the traffic wouldn't be bad then.

Anyone game for riding the Gap that Friday? :D

Some of us are going hit up franklin either thursday or friday, we want to do it one of those days because this is a ride for a small group, taking a large group on that ride would be a nightmare. We could do a long loop, go up to franklin, hit wayah up to the gap or hit the mini dragon on 28 and come back down 129 back to suches. That would be a really long day though.

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 10:54 PM
I'd rather hit the gap up on monday... less traffic, less cops

ericr
01-17-2009, 10:58 PM
Some of us are going hit up franklin either thursday or friday, we want to do it one of those days because this is a ride for a small group, taking a large group on that ride would be a nightmare. We could do a long loop, go up to franklin, hit wayah up to the gap or hit the mini dragon on 28 and come back down 129 back to suches. That would be a really long day though.

That sounds like a good plan to me. We could ride the Gap on Mon as Ebbs mentioned.

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:05 PM
that' ebbs... he's a smart mother fucker

rogue
01-17-2009, 11:07 PM
that' ebbs... he's a smart mother fucker

Considering the story of your bike, that remains to be seen.... :whistle:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:08 PM
I said smart... not coordinated :lol:

ericr
01-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Considering the story of your bike, that remains to be seen.... :whistle:

:lmao:

Sorry ebbs, I had to laugh :lol

rogue
01-17-2009, 11:10 PM
I said smart... not coordinated :lol:

If Ebbs was a smart mother fucker, he'd know he wasn't coordinated and would know those limits! :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:11 PM
:lol: it's all good... I make fun of my self more than anyone

If Ebbs was a smart mother fucker, he'd know he wasn't coordinated and would know those limits! :lol:

ahh but you don't know your limits until you exceed them :wink:

ericr
At least you did it showing off for a hot chick :D

rogue
:lol: it's all good... I make fun of my self more than anyone

ahh but you don't know your limits until you exceed them :wink:

Me too...I think I make fun of myself more than anyone else. And I know my limits....most times. Ok, when I'm sober I know them without exceeding them! :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:14 PM
At least you did it showing off for a hot chick :D

:lol: if only that was the truth...

Me too...I think I make fun of myself more than anyone else. And I know my limits....most times. Ok, when I'm sober I know them without exceeding them! :lol:

ahh but you THINK you know your limits... but don't know your exact limit :wink:

I do... it's about 9oclock

ericr
01-17-2009, 11:15 PM
:lol: if only that was the truth...

That story sounds good though, stick with it and run!! :lol:

rogue
01-17-2009, 11:17 PM
ahh but you THINK you know your limits... but don't know your exact limit :wink:

I do... it's about 9oclock

:lol: I give myself a nice cushion so I don't fuck up...at least fuck up too badly. :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:17 PM
That story sounds good though, stick with it and run!! :lol:

yeah much better than the... I was tired and let the clutch slip out my fingers :lol:

Trip
01-17-2009, 11:20 PM
we are going to let ebbs go first at every stop sign and red light in hopes he gives us a show.

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:21 PM
we are going to let ebbs go first at every stop sign and red light in hopes he gives us a show.

that's probably the safe thing to do.... :lol:

rogue
01-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Like I said, I called riding last first! :lol:

ericr
01-17-2009, 11:30 PM

But then we have to stop and help him pick things up, can't pretend we didn't notice and keep going!

:D

Trip
01-17-2009, 11:33 PM
But then we have to stop and help him pick things up, can't pretend we didn't notice and keep going!

:D

Nah, I am mean enough to kick him while he is laying on the ground as I ride by him.

ericr
01-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Nah, I am mean enough to kick him while he is laying on the ground as I ride by him.

:lol

rogue
01-17-2009, 11:36 PM

You're MEAN!!! Remind me not to ride anywhere near you! :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:37 PM

I'll just pull you down by your fuck'n boot

Trip
01-17-2009, 11:41 PM
I'll just pull you down by your fuck'n boot

Fine, I will GTA4 it and run your ass over and catch air off your ramp/body, I will make sure to do a can can in the air and give you a thumbs up to see if you are alright.

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:43 PM
well be sure to wear your god damn bullet proof under roo's

Trip
01-17-2009, 11:45 PM
well be sure to wear your god damn bullet proof under roo's

fine, instead of the thumbs up, I will whip out the xd9 and put one in your head. :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:49 PM
lol please... I know YOU'RE not that coordintated

ericr
01-17-2009, 11:52 PM
This should make awesome you tube footage!! :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-17-2009, 11:54 PM
we'd be more popular than the starwars kid!

rogue
01-17-2009, 11:57 PM
This should make awesome you tube footage!! :lol:

:withstupid: :lol:

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:03 AM
This is probably what it would look like. Ebbs is the guy that gets hit by multiple bikes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkMzaQi1DR8

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:04 AM
cept more gunfire.

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:06 AM
cept more gunfire.

we would probably be hurt way too much to actually draw guns at any point.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:08 AM
but it sounds better... and would get us more poon

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:10 AM
but it sounds better... and would get us more poon

Ok fine, here is us, i got dibs on the y2k, you can have the mega fast cruiser

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmyb6rlH88M

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:14 AM
apparently I cant' view that one from korea.

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:14 AM
I can't find the clip of the guy that wheelies off the starting grid and everyone makes it around him...that would be us going around ebbs :lol:

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:15 AM
apparently I cant' view that one from korea.

embedding is disabled, you have to go to youtube to see it. It's the final battle scene in torque.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:19 AM
I can't find the clip of the guy that wheelies off the starting grid and everyone makes it around him...that would be us going around ebbs :lol:

this one?http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=UAZ3FQckhSk

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:21 AM
I don't think ebbs has enough coordination to pull off the standing with the bike part.

rogue
01-18-2009, 12:24 AM
I don't think ebbs has enough coordination to pull off the standing with the bike part.

:lmao: :lmao:

The way he talks....he's not! :lol:

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:25 AM

:lol: that's it ebbs!

We'd be coordinated enough to miss him though Trip! :D

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:25 AM
blah... I would have if it wasn't for the damn luggage

totally fucked up my stand'n 360

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:27 AM
We'd be coordinated enough to miss him though Trip! :D

I know everyone who rides with me would be. You have to be good at dodging things when you ride with me.

rogue
01-18-2009, 12:29 AM
blah... I would have if it wasn't for the damn luggage

totally fucked up my stand'n 360

Stupid luggage will do that every time. :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:29 AM
I know everyone who rides with me would be. You have to be good at dodging things when you ride with me.

and taking last minute corners

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:30 AM

You're not one of those guys that attracts animals and shit are you? I've got a friend like that, hits an animal or comes close almost every time we ride :D

Or do parts fall off your bike? :whistle:

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:31 AM
and taking last minute corners

Well someones got to be paying attention cause I sure as hell won't be.

You're not one of those guys that attracts animals and shit are you? I've got a friend like that, hits an animal or comes close almost every time we ride :D

I just don't signal and when I do I never turn it off and usually screwing around too much to point out obstacles.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:32 AM

no parts fly off other peoples bikes

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:33 AM
my bike is always in good condition, so that's not a problem. It's the rider that's the problem.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:33 AM
that and R1's that tend to do u turns in front of you :lol:

rogue
01-18-2009, 12:34 AM
I just don't signal and when I do I never turn it off and usually screwing around too much to point out obstacles.

THAT pisses me off! I don't know how many times I've damn near endo'd trying to stop behind the ex because of stupid shit like that!

*making mental note to NEVER ride behind Trip*

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:35 AM
trip's add goes into over drive when he rides

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:35 AM
that and R1's that tend to do u turns in front of you :lol:

oh yeah, those damn R1s, I made sure to throw his front fairing into the ditch though. It wasn't an obstacle.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:36 AM
:lol:

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:37 AM
OOOooooooooo k, I'll hang back a little with you Rogue ;)

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:37 AM
I am like James Woods on family guy when I ride.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUPgqqIuno0

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:40 AM
:rofl:

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:41 AM
Note to self: ask Trip if he's taken his meds each morning :D

rogue
01-18-2009, 12:42 AM
Note to self: ask Trip if he's taken his meds each morning :D

I was thinking the same thing! :lol:

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:42 AM
I only wreck when people are turning around in my lane in blind corners, I don't wreck though. I just rip off your front fairing with my hand and continue on my way.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:45 AM
and claim R1's as your bitch!

you should have kept the front fairing to hang on your wall. get little stickers for the side of your bike to mark your kills! :lol:

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:46 AM
get little stickers for the side of your bike to mark your kills! :lol:

:lol: are you an ace yet Trip? :lmao:

rogue
01-18-2009, 12:50 AM
Man, you guys have bastardized this thread. :lol:

Trip
01-18-2009, 12:50 AM
and claim R1's as your bitch!

you should have kept the front fairing to hang on your wall. get little stickers for the side of your bike to mark your kills! :lol:

The guy kinda wanted his fairing back. I took off everything associated with the front. It was like his headlights and all.

:lol: are you an ace yet Trip? :lmao:

Not yet, just have the one kill so far. It's the drewpy curse, bad shit happens to all who ride with that boy.

I think this thread is pretty much useless til we find out if there is even rooms available.

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:53 AM
Not useless for us, it's been entertaining :D

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 12:53 AM

:lol: what's new?

The guy kinda wanted his fairing back. I took off everything associated with the front. It was like his headlights and all.

:lol: you should have told him if he really wanted them he shouldn't be doing Uturns in corners :lol:

rogue
01-18-2009, 01:08 AM
I think this thread is pretty much useless til we find out if there is even rooms available.

Well, ya'll hop to it! I need to make sure I have a place to sleep to call my own! :lol:

:lol: what's new?

It's always a good thread when it gets bastardized and derailed. :dthumb:

Amber Lamps
01-18-2009, 01:43 AM
So we're talking the 7th-10th then? If you seal the deal for the whole lodge,you'll have my money that day. You should only have to give them a couple hundred as a deposit.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 01:47 AM
that's what I'm think'n...

hey Tig when did you say your b day was?

rogue
01-18-2009, 02:00 AM
So we're talking the 7th-10th then? If you seal the deal for the whole lodge,you'll have my money that day. You should only have to give them a couple hundred as a deposit.

That's what Eric and I were thinking as far as deposits. Eric and Trip are supposed to be calling about it Monday so we'll no more about then.

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 02:03 AM
may have to wait till Tuesday... MLK day on monday :idk:

rogue
01-18-2009, 02:08 AM
may have to wait till Tuesday... MLK day on monday :idk:

I'm im the south and forgot about MLK day. Ooops. :lol:

Even at that, I'm willing to help put up deposits or whatever else needs to be done to get the ball rolling. :dthumb:

Ebbs, did you say earlier you wanted a room to yourself...or did I misread? :scratch:

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 02:09 AM
I wanna bed to myself... but I'm room'n with Trip

Amber Lamps
01-18-2009, 02:17 AM
that's what I'm think'n...

hey Tig when did you say your b day was?

the 8th

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 02:18 AM
nice... mine's the 3rd...

rogue
01-18-2009, 02:21 AM
I wanna bed to myself... but I'm room'n with Trip

I don't blame you. I'm getting a bed to myself! :dthumb:

Mr Lefty
01-18-2009, 02:26 AM
not if sixxxer, Eric, Tigger, or derf have anything to say about it... :lol:

rogue
01-18-2009, 02:48 AM
not if sixxxer, Eric, Tigger, or derf have anything to say about it... :lol:

They don't. :lol:

I'm rooming with Eric & Derf though so it should be interesting. :lol:

MikeSP1
01-18-2009, 07:00 AM
I am like James Woods on family guy when I ride.

No trip, I used to ride with someone who was one hell of a lot worse than you. If I'm not mistaken, I showed up to the 08 rally with her.

And for the record, when you're riding through a town with trip, everyone (and I mean everyone) should stay back a ways and watch where he goes. Pay no mind to his signals (hand or lights). Made the mistake at the last rally of riding as the #2 bike behind trip, with rae and NTS behind me, the word interesting springs to mind when I remember back.

tommymac
01-18-2009, 08:28 AM
guess no one wants to room with me :( thats prolly good since I snore and fart a lot :lol:

Tom

Cutty72
01-18-2009, 11:49 AM
I see a lot got accomplished here after I left.

yeah, it will be closer to the time before I can commit... but i'm actually considering it this time, so that's something!

ericr
01-18-2009, 12:23 PM
I don't blame you. I'm getting a bed to myself! :dthumb:

Me too :panic: I need my beauty sleep and you're a freak! :suprisebuttsects::nf::bump: .....:nono: :lmao:

rogue
01-18-2009, 03:34 PM
Me too :panic: I need my beauty sleep and you're a freak! :suprisebuttsects::nf::bump: .....:nono: :lmao:

WTF?!?! You'll be sound asleep as soon as the sun goes down. redflip

OneSickPsycho
01-18-2009, 04:10 PM
guess no one wants to room with me :( thats prolly good since I snore and fart a lot :lol:

Tom

Me too. I wonder if Drewpy still has the video of me snoring from our WV trip.

rogue
01-18-2009, 04:13 PM

Tom

As long as there's no dutch oven-ing and you keep the smell to yourself, it's all good. :dthumb: :lol:

OneSickPsycho
01-18-2009, 04:16 PM
As long as there's no dutch oven-ing and you keep the smell to yourself, it's all good. :dthumb: :lol:

Does that mean we can share a room? I'll be sure to polish my shovel.

tommymac
01-18-2009, 04:19 PM

So if I promise no dutch oven we can cuddle :lol:

Tom

rogue
01-18-2009, 04:21 PM
Does that mean we can share a room? I'll be sure to polish my shovel.

If you bring that shovel, be prepared to get whipped with it! :lol:

rogue
01-18-2009, 04:22 PM
So if I promise no dutch oven we can cuddle :lol:

Tom

Until you fart on me, then I'll kick your ass out of the bed. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
01-18-2009, 04:23 PM
If you bring that shovel, be prepared to get whipped with it! :lol:

Says the girl who will have rooficollata breath.

tommymac
01-18-2009, 04:25 PM
Until you fart on me, then I'll kick your ass out of the bed. :lol:

Ok thats fair

Tom

rogue
01-18-2009, 04:33 PM
Says the girl who will have rooficollata breath.

*making mental note to keep my hand over my drink when not drinking*

:lol: :lol:

OneSickPsycho
01-18-2009, 04:35 PM
*making mental note to keep my hand over my drink when not drinking*

:lol: :lol:

Awesome. I prefer an ether soaked rag from behind anyway.

rogue
01-18-2009, 04:38 PM

Damnit. You're going to force me to put a restraining order on you before I even get to meet you IRL. :lmao:

OneSickPsycho
01-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Damnit. You're going to force me to put a restraining order on you before I even get to meet you IRL. :lmao:

Restraining orders... You're DAMN good at this foreplay stuff.

rogue
01-18-2009, 04:46 PM
Restraining orders... You're DAMN good at this foreplay stuff.

I thought you'd like it. :dthumb:

derf
01-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Damn I missed out on a bunch

OK Rogue, I'm gonna bring you that bottle of appletons rum you asked for. It's a special blend, so nobody else can drink from it.

Either OSP or tommy please try and make sure that she doesn't hit the floor too hard

tommymac
01-19-2009, 11:49 AM

I can get ya some good meds from the hospital too:whistle:

tom

derf
01-19-2009, 01:40 PM
I can get ya some good meds from the hospital too:whistle:

tom

Gamma-hydroxybutyrate?

tommymac
01-19-2009, 01:51 PM
Gamma-hydroxybutyrate?

Only if you promise to post bail and visit me when the feds send me away :lol:

Tom

derf
01-19-2009, 05:52 PM
I can make promises all day if you want, just dont expect me to honor them

ericr
01-19-2009, 07:31 PM
I called TWO today and got an answering machine, left a message and emailed them just now. I spoke to Trip earlier and he got the same machine, left a message and emailed them so hopefully one of us should hear from them soon. Will update when we do hear.

Tom, i promise to write you while you're in the "bang me in the ass federal prison" :dthumb:

rogue
01-19-2009, 07:52 PM
Derf, I've decided I'm not gonna drink at the rally. :lol:

tommymac
01-19-2009, 08:30 PM
I can make promises all day if you want, just dont expect me to honor them

So then youre ready to become president of the united states then :lol:

rogue just THINKS she wont be drinking:whistle:

Tom

rogue
01-19-2009, 08:38 PM

Tom

I owe you a few beers so I'll let you have whatever is given to me. :whistle:

derf
01-19-2009, 09:44 PM

Tom

A beer, she probably won't drink, but who knows what might really be in the water.

Sixxxxer
01-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Derf, I've decided I'm not gonna drink at the rally. :lol:

I think Ill do the same!! :whistle:

derf
01-19-2009, 11:11 PM
I think Ill do the same!! :whistle:

I wouldn't worry, you have nothing to worry about

Sixxxxer
01-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Im not worried at all.

rogue
01-19-2009, 11:22 PM
:lmao: :lmao:

You know, I can play that game too....just don't whine to me when you get all butt hurt..... :whistle:

Sixxxxer
01-19-2009, 11:26 PM
WTF are we talking about here....Im Lost

rogue
01-19-2009, 11:37 PM
WTF are we talking about here....Im Lost

The fact that some guys going to the rally think they're the only one with tricks. I got 'em too.

Be careful when playing with fire...you may get burned.... :whistle:

ericr
01-19-2009, 11:42 PM
The fact that some guys going to the rally think they're the only one with tricks. I got 'em too.

Be careful when playing with fire...you may get burned.... :whistle:

I think she's saying she's got a strap-on and knows how to use it! :lmao:

Mr Lefty
01-19-2009, 11:43 PM
hence... BUTT hurt :lol:

derf
01-19-2009, 11:52 PM
His BUTT hurts

Sixxxxer
01-20-2009, 12:00 AM
No tricks for me

rogue
01-20-2009, 12:13 AM
No tricks for me

You sure? :D Who knows....you might like it. And I won't tell anyone...it'll be our little secret ;)

Sixxxxer
01-20-2009, 12:20 AM
Dont fucking Tease me!

derf
01-20-2009, 12:22 AM
Rogue, tease me, you know how I like it

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/phd/phd427/dog-humping-a-womans-leg-~-92041.jpg

rogue
01-20-2009, 12:52 AM
Rogue, tease me, you know how I like it

http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/phd/phd427/dog-humping-a-womans-leg-~-92041.jpg

Oh WTF! I'm a fucking dog? :tt:

You forget who you're rooming with. You're little enough I can hog tie your ass face down ass up on the bed! redflip

derf
01-20-2009, 12:53 AM

You forget who you're rooming with. You're little enough I can hog tie your ass face down ass up on the bed! redflip

can i bring my own rope?

rogue
01-20-2009, 12:59 AM
can i bring my own rope?

Go ahead...that'll be one less item I'll have to carry....collars, chain, whips, strap on....handcuffs, ball gag, LUBE! Cool whip & a live chicken.....

derf
01-20-2009, 01:00 AM
live chicken? I thought I told you it needed to be a rubber chicken?

rogue
01-20-2009, 01:05 AM
live chicken? I thought I told you it needed to be a rubber chicken?

Rubber's for pussies. Besides, it's not perverted until you use a live chicken. :dthumb:

derf
01-20-2009, 01:08 AM
I'm just scared for you what his beak could do, i mean that really could hurt, especially with all that vaseline and the ball gag on it

Rubber's for pussies. Besides, it's not perverted until you use a live chicken. :dthumb:

and actually rubber is for pussy

derf
01-20-2009, 01:17 AM
Thanks for sending me that picture, now I understand how everything fits together. Just one question it looks like it might hurt?

rogue
01-20-2009, 01:26 AM
Thanks for sending me that picture, now I understand how everything fits together. Just one question it looks like it might hurt?

You're welcome! I'll get Tom to bring some something to relax you so you'll enjoy the experience. :dthumb:

derf
01-20-2009, 01:28 AM
appreciate it, and thanks for letting me know that you tried that out on OSP when he visited you

rogue
01-20-2009, 01:31 AM
PS....the chicken is for YOU...not me. You seem a little confused on that issue. ;)

derf
01-20-2009, 01:34 AM
yeh I am fully aware that its for me, just make sure taht when we put the collars together on that chain that there is enough slack for us to share

derf
01-20-2009, 01:48 AM
Whos bringing the donkey for sixxxer?

Sixxxxer
01-20-2009, 01:50 AM
LMAO!!!!

Wonderful

derf
01-20-2009, 01:59 AM
would you rather a horse?

rogue
01-20-2009, 02:08 AM
Not me! I'm going to have a hard enough time managing all the shit I gotta carry, including a small chicken coup. :lol:

tommymac
01-20-2009, 08:28 AM

Its not even a dog its a fooking poodle :lol:

Tom

rogue
01-20-2009, 08:57 AM
Its not even a dog its a fooking poodle :lol:

Tom

That too! :lol:

Amorok
02-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Seriously though, if someone wants to share a room let me know ahead of time. I don't mind as long as there's two beds but be advised, I smoke and I'm not apologetic about it. I also take long fucking showers and don't wear a lot of clothes when I sleep.

the chi
02-12-2009, 05:44 PM
Seriously though, if someone wants to share a room let me know ahead of time. I don't mind as long as there's two beds but be advised, I smoke and I'm not apologetic about it. I also take long fucking showers and don't wear a lot of clothes when I sleep.

Are you sure your name isnt Tim? :lol: You sound just like a good friend of mine!

rogue
02-12-2009, 05:56 PM

The long shower thing is a total no-go. I can't deal with a bathroom hog, especially since I have the bladder of a six month old chihuaha...and worse when I drink. :lol:

Amorok
02-13-2009, 10:11 AM
The long shower thing is a total no-go. I can't deal with a bathroom hog, especially since I have the bladder of a six month old chihuaha...and worse when I drink. :lol:

I just said I'm in the shower a long timen, not that I hog the bathroom.. The door's open and I don't care if you come in and go to the john, just don't open the curtain unless you want to pay for the show. Besides, I shower in the morning and odds are I'll wake up before you.

derf
02-24-2009, 01:44 AM
What about here?

http://www.twowheelinn.com/

Its only 2 hours further north than suches so its still pretty close

tommymac
02-24-2009, 07:07 AM
What about here?

http://www.twowheelinn.com/

Its only 2 hours further north than suches so its still pretty close

So thats 2 hrs less we gotta ride to get there?

Tom

rogue
02-24-2009, 10:10 AM
So thats 2 hrs less we gotta ride to get there?

Tom

And 2 hours more for me.

tommymac
02-24-2009, 10:27 AM
And 2 hours more for me.

Dont you know its all about us :nee:

All I want is a place thats got a good location and space so we can hang out and not be bothered.

Tom

rogue
02-24-2009, 10:44 AM
Dont you know its all about us :nee:

All I want is a place thats got a good location and space so we can hang out and not be bothered.

Tom

I'm pretty much the same way. And somewhere I can afford on my little budget. I'll see about calling them a little later and see if they have a group discount. How many do you guys think I should give an approximate number of those coming and for how many days? :scratch:

I'm still trying to hold out for TWO, though. When I actually read their website and saw they wouldn't be open until the end of March, I understood why they probably haven't returned any of our calls.

ericr
02-24-2009, 10:47 AM
The problem with Two Wheel Inn is it's right at Deals Gap. Over the weekend we'll have the whole Gap crowd in the area and it's 2 hours to ride to Suches. The rooms are also as much as the hotel in Blueridge that someone posted up earlier and Blueridge is maybe 40 minutes from Suches proper. Granted, Suches itself is kind of like the Gap in that it gets crowded on the weekend but not as bad and there are plenty of roads to ride from that area.

Some of us are planning on hitting Deals Gap on Monday when there will be less traffic.

rogue
02-24-2009, 10:51 AM
The problem with Two Wheel Inn is it's right at Deals Gap. Over the weekend we'll have the whole Gap crowd in the area and it's 2 hours to ride to Suches. The rooms are also as much as the hotel in Blueridge that someone posted up earlier and Blueridge is maybe 40 minutes from Suches proper. Granted, Suches itself is kind of like the Gap in that it gets crowded on the weekend but not as bad and there are plenty of roads to ride from that area.

Some of us are planning on hitting Deals Gap on Monday when there will be less traffic.

Damn...I didn't think about how busy it would be where it's located.

If I have time after my interview and other crap I need to take care of today, I'll see about doing some research around Suches for hotels or other places to stay. If not today, I'll make a project out of it for sometime this week. It's not like I have alot of stuff or working to get in the way. :p

tommymac
02-24-2009, 10:55 AM
just keep us updated and put me down for a room, not sure who I am sharing with or am by myself :(

Tom

rogue
02-24-2009, 11:04 AM
just keep us updated and put me down for a room, not sure who I am sharing with or am by myself :(

Tom

Aww...poor Tommy. I'm sure someone will want to share a room with you. :D

What about Derf?

I'm not sure who I would be rooming with either. I'd be happy to have just to have a place on the floor. Just don't trip over me. :lol:

tommymac
02-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Aww...poor Tommy. I'm sure someone will want to share a room with you. :D

What about Derf?

I'm not sure who I would be rooming with either. I'd be happy to have just to have a place on the floor. Just don't trip over me. :lol:

Derf worries me sometimes. he may stumble in drunk and see my hair and think I am us and try to violate me:panic:

I think you should be more worried of me stepping on you vs tripping over you :lol:

Tom

ericr
02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
TIgger posted this link in the other thread... I like this one if TWO doesn't work out.

http://findgroupdeals.hotelplanner.com/Hotel/Hotel.cfm?hid=36658&Bid_ID=7514351

It would be $32.50 a night for 2 in a room so that's not bad and it's a real nice looking hotel. It's probably 15-20 miles from Suches itself.

rogue
02-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Derf worries me sometimes. he may stumble in drunk and see my hair and think I am us and try to violate me:panic:

I think you should be more worried of me stepping on you vs tripping over you :lol:

Tom

Yeah, I hear he's a lightweight drinker. It probably wouldn't take too much for him to start thinking of making you his cuddy buddy. :panic: :lol: But he's a little dude, you could always roll over and squish him. :lol:

derf
02-24-2009, 10:20 PM

Tom

I think I'd get the point and ask you "Hey rogue, when did your innie turn to an outie?"

To which you would reply "I stepped on Smurfette on the way in"

rogue
02-24-2009, 11:32 PM
I think I'd get the point and ask you "Hey rogue, when did your innie turn to an outie?"

To which you would reply "I stepped on Smurfette on the way in"

Don't give me a reason to post the Frodo manly love pic :devil:

derf
02-24-2009, 11:49 PM
Frodo, yes hmmmmmmmmm

rogue
02-25-2009, 12:26 AM
Frodo, yes hmmmmmmmmm

Keep on, Frodo...keep on......

derf
02-25-2009, 12:32 AM
So where is papa smurf these days? Or did he let you finally get with Brainy?

Amorok
02-25-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm pretty much the same way. And somewhere I can afford on my little budget. I'll see about calling them a little later and see if they have a group discount. How many do you guys think I should give an approximate number of those coming and for how many days? :scratch:

I'm still trying to hold out for TWO, though. When I actually read their website and saw they wouldn't be open until the end of March, I understood why they probably haven't returned any of our calls.
When I called the holiday Inn I told them between 15 and 20. I based that on the number of people who said they would stay there. Maybe I should have gone with the total attendees?

Mr Lefty
02-25-2009, 02:02 PM
15-20 should still get you a decent discount... :idk:

rogue
02-25-2009, 02:16 PM
If I get back early enough from Padawan's dr's appointment today, I'll start researching other options. :)

tommymac
02-25-2009, 07:09 PM
Shoulda told them if we get a discount we wont destroy the place :lol:

Tom