01-21-2009, 08:21 AM
From the makers of:
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/01/stormtrooper.jpg

Comes:
Darth Vader Atom
http://kinod.net/linhbergh/photos/_2009/01-18-09/DSC_0129.jpg

TommyHotWheel
01-21-2009, 09:07 AM
:drool:I would eat pork on a Jewish high holiday for an Ariel Atom.

PhiSig1071
01-21-2009, 10:18 AM
That's awesome!

(Uh, Tommy, that's a little wrong)

z06boy
01-21-2009, 11:10 AM
I like the car but not as much as THW.

MikeSP1
01-21-2009, 11:16 AM
I'd rock either one of 'em. I can only imagine what the atom would be like to drive in Japan in the summer :drool:

TommyHotWheel
01-21-2009, 11:47 AM
That's awesome!

(Uh, Tommy, that's a little wrong)

Don't worry...I'm not Jewish.(its a joke anywho...)

I saw a guy wring out an Atom at V.M.P. last summer and he was destroying supercars and high end race cars, then after he whooped most cars on the track, he removed the tape from the lights and drove it home. I could not stop watching that car.

Sixxxxer
01-21-2009, 11:53 AM
The Top Gear review of the Atom was Awesome!.

Neat Little Car. I always like the Lotus To...Even if it is a toyota.

jalaan1
01-21-2009, 03:10 PM
two great track weapons.
power to weight is ridiculous.

nice helmets too.

Adeptus_Minor
01-21-2009, 11:42 PM
nice helmets too.

I imagine the aerodynamics of the Darth Vader helmet are pretty awful on a bike or in an open cockpit car. The ST helmet would be fun though. :lol:

jalaan1
01-21-2009, 11:52 PM
I imagine the aerodynamics of the Darth Vader helmet are pretty awful on a bike or in an open cockpit car. The ST helmet would be fun though. :lol:

the Force provides aerodynmics. :lol:

Katana-750_lady
01-22-2009, 08:42 AM
the Force provides aerodynmics. :lol:

:rockout:

fasternyou929
01-22-2009, 10:25 AM
Comes:
Darth Vader Atom
http://kinod.net/linhbergh/photos/_2009/01-18-09/DSC_0129.jpg

Whoever took that picture was passing on a double yellow. Crazy cagers! :panic:

Trip
01-22-2009, 10:45 AM
Whoever took that picture was passing on a double yellow. Crazy cagers! :panic:

The Aerial could be passing whoever is taking the picture. It looks to be dashed on the side of the road the pic car is on. If they are in another country where they drive on the left.

fasternyou929
01-22-2009, 10:48 AM
The Aerial could be passing whoever is taking the picture. It looks to be dashed on the side of the road the pic car is on. If they are in another country where they drive on the left.

True. With the left side drive, I assumed the US (or another right-lane country).

Edit: The blur of the dashed line looks like you're right, probably left-lane drive there.

Trip
01-22-2009, 10:57 AM
I looked it up, its from california. So it is a bad pass.

shmike
01-22-2009, 11:03 AM

When faster posted his comment, I was going to insert a humorous quip about arguing the other side because that is what's done on TWF but I didn't.

I check back and find that the argument has been made! :lol:

Based on the background, I am betting the pic was taken in either AZ or NM.

The good news is, if we debate about long enough, someone will research said pic and jump in to prove one or both of us wrong. ;)

shmike
01-22-2009, 11:05 AM
The good news is, if we debate about long enough, someone will research said pic and jump in to prove one or both of us wrong. ;)

I looked it up, its from california. So it is a bad pass.

Damn, you are fast! :rockwoot:

:twfix:

Trip
01-22-2009, 11:09 AM
When faster posted his comment, I was going to insert a humorous quip about arguing the other side because that is what's done on TWF but I didn't.

I check back and find that the argument has been made! :lol:

Based on the background, I am betting the pic was taken in either AZ or NM.

That describes every forum pretty much. :lol:

fasternyou929
01-22-2009, 11:30 AM
When faster posted his comment, I was going to insert a humorous quip about arguing the other side because that is what's done on TWF but I didn't. :lol: Multi-tasking at it's finest! I looked at the picture and figured the dashed line was blurred from the cars moving right to left in the picture. Connected the dots that this would happen from the POV of the car with the camera if they were in a left-lane drive country.

Failed to connect the dots the same damn thing would happen if they were driving in the left lane to make in illegal pass. :lol:

Hopefully the e-mails I was sending out at the same time were more thought-out.