Mule
03-11-2008, 09:56 PM
ouch. rocks.

and worms...

a little pink earthworm to be a companion to your little pink earthworm

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 10:01 PM
did you know a little teeny worm like this

http://www.stanford.edu/class/humbio103/ParaSites2006/Lymphatic_filariasis/Images/Wuchereria_bancrofti_1_DPDX.JPG

causes this

edit: yeah don't post that

you should look into that mule.

Mule
03-11-2008, 10:05 PM

http://www.stanford.edu/class/humbio103/ParaSites2006/Lymphatic_filariasis/Images/Wuchereria_bancrofti_1_DPDX.JPG

causes this

i should...then my balls would finally match my cock

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 10:06 PM
swish

Mule
03-11-2008, 10:10 PM

causes this

Candirú

Dr Anuar Samad removed a Candirú from a man in 1997. Photo: Anuar Samad.

Candirú. From Wikipedia
This is a catfish, Vandellia cirrhosa, which is found in the Amazon. It can enter the urinary tract of human beings and suck blood. This is said to be immensely painful. If you swim naked and urinate in the water the candirú can find its way in.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/holy_hell_1976/candiru.jpg
The fish is transparent, and virtually invisible in the water. It is not rare, although attacks on humans are. There is only one recent report of a man being invaded by a candirú, published in Portugese: Anuar Samad: IncrÃÂ*vel causa de Uretrorragia! Arquivos Ellis 2004 1:2; 13. Normally these fish survive by sucking blood from the gills of larger fisher. Their fame can be attributed to the fact that they are what the media call "sexy news".

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 10:19 PM
you're thinking of something entirely dif.

This worm usually enters your body through your feet or legs.

It embeds itself in your lymphatic system (which paralells your circulatory system, its basically used to move waste and fluid and such througout your body) and when it feeds and gets big enough will block your lymph vessel.

Well since you're lymphatic system does not have the ability to build auxillary vessels around a blockage in said leg (or just as frequently groin area, where many lymph nodes store these wastes products for your body to counter with special neutralizing cells) the fluid has no where to go.

Your lymphatic system is not "pumped" like your circulatory system (when in fact only your arteries are "pumping" blood anyways, your veins bring blood back to the heart through more of a peristalsis type movement) and so vary rarely these lymphatic vessels burst, which results in massively swollen appendages.

that cat fish thing just digs its teeth into your penis's lumen.

Mule
03-11-2008, 10:29 PM

It embeds itself in your lymphatic system (which paralells your circulatory system, its basically used to move waste and fluid and such througout your body) and when it feeds and gets big enough will block your lymph vessel.

Well since you're lymphatic system does not have the ability to build auxillary vessels around a blockage in said leg (or just as frequently groin area, where many lymph nodes store these wastes products for your body to counter with special neutralizing cells) the fluid has no where to go.

Your lymphatic system is not "pumped" like your circulatory system (when in fact only your arteries are "pumping" blood anyways, your veins bring blood back to the heart through more of a peristalsis type movement) and so vary rarely these lymphatic vessels burst, which results in massively swollen appendages.

worm or fish, i don't want any parasitic organisms....

how might one contract this "worm"? where is it most found, just so i can know not to go there....

At least I'm a cunt that rides her own motorcycle(s). :nee:

you referred to yourself as cunt....i think i'm in love

can i write that in magic marker across your forehead while you fellate me?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 10:33 PM
worm or fish, i don't want any parasitic organisms....

how might one contract this "worm"? where is it most found, just so i can know not to go there....

pretty much anywhere below the US border, more inclined to tropical regions from the medical books i've read.

alls you gotta do is step on one of those bitches and bam, you've got ten pound testes.

Mule
03-11-2008, 10:39 PM
stop fucking with the hypochondriac, man!!!!

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 10:40 PM
when was the last time you had a colonoscopy?

I'll give you some info on diverticuli, intrasusception, polyps, GI bleeding, and herniation that will just blow your fuckin mind.

Mule
03-11-2008, 10:46 PM
when was the last time you had a colonoscopy?

I'll give you some info on diverticuli, intrasusception, polyps, GI bleeding, and herniation that will just blow your fuckin mind.

colonoscopy....do i really need that at my age?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 10:47 PM
how old is you

Mule
03-11-2008, 10:49 PM
how old is you

Mr Lefty
03-11-2008, 10:57 PM

yup... once every year starting at 30...:whistle:

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 10:59 PM
by 25 you should have one bi yearly, 30, yearly.

Colon polyps can start developing by age 25 and begin to rupture before thirty. Basically its an in pouching, almost phalange type section of your bowels that grows and grows in your intestine. when matter passes by it it gets more irritated, and grows. eventually they can grow large enough that when enough pressure is put on it by peristalsis or passing matter it can rupture, filling your abdominal cavity with GI fluid (basically bile, digested food, bacteria, etc) and lead to an infection that can lead to a horrible painful death.

The biggest problem is many a time polyps lead to GI cancer of some sort. Cancer is much longer process to deal with, but just as painful in its end stages. basically your body will begin to devour itself.

polyps also cause intrasuception. its when your bowels "telescope" and form up on themselves and can tear away from the visceral lining of the stomach. when this happens the only way to aleviate the problem is to snip snip that part of your stomach away.

Diverticuli on the other hand are "out pouches"... kind of like pockets in your intestine. These are not neccessarily lethat but will stay with you for the rest of your life. Given small attention they can cause excrutiating pain when coupled with certain foods that you are unable to digest like corn, beans, nuts, etc. they will fill with these substances ( as well as bile, feces, bacteria, and partially digested blood) and create excrutiating pain until treated... after which time its only a matter of time before the process starts again.

and the scary part about these conditions? for the most part they are unnoticable until it is to late to treat them.

hence, the colonoscopy, once a year.
an ounce of prevention...

PiZdETS
03-11-2008, 11:08 PM
I'd like to talk about colon polyps now, can we get the last couple posts made into a new thread plz?

By my calculations, if the original thread keeps dividing into new threads at it's current rate and those threads divide into new threads, in around 5 years 80% of the internet will be devoted to calling megan a whore.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-11-2008, 11:09 PM
I'd like to talk about colon polyps now, can we get the last couple posts made into a new thread plz?

By my calculations, if the original thread keeps dividing into new threads at it's current rate and those threads divide into new threads, in around 5 years 80% of the internet will be devoted to calling megan a whore.

lmao. im still smiling about that one.

the problem is, sometimes i just forget what fucking thread im in and what the topic is about, so i just start posting whatever is comming to mind.

oh look a cookie

OneSickPsycho
03-11-2008, 11:16 PM
At least I'm a cunt that rides her own motorcycle(s). :nee:

Sweet... a self-adoring cunt! Those are the best kind... Don't blow your shoulder out patting yourself on the back...

by 25 you should have one bi yearly, 30, yearly.

Colon polyps can start developing by age 25 and begin to rupture before thirty. Basically its an in pouching, almost phalange type section of your bowels that grows and grows in your intestine. when matter passes by it it gets more irritated, and grows. eventually they can grow large enough that when enough pressure is put on it by peristalsis or passing matter it can rupture, filling your abdominal cavity with GI fluid (basically bile, digested food, bacteria, etc) and lead to an infection that can lead to a horrible painful death.

The biggest problem is many a time polyps lead to GI cancer of some sort. Cancer is much longer process to deal with, but just as painful in its end stages. basically your body will begin to devour itself.

polyps also cause intrasuception. its when your bowels "telescope" and form up on themselves and can tear away from the visceral lining of the stomach. when this happens the only way to aleviate the problem is to snip snip that part of your stomach away.

Diverticuli on the other hand are "out pouches"... kind of like pockets in your intestine. These are not neccessarily lethat but will stay with you for the rest of your life. Given small attention they can cause excrutiating pain when coupled with certain foods that you are unable to digest like corn, beans, nuts, etc. they will fill with these substances ( as well as bile, feces, bacteria, and partially digested blood) and create excrutiating pain until treated... after which time its only a matter of time before the process starts again.

and the scary part about these conditions? for the most part they are unnoticable until it is to late to treat them.

hence, the colonoscopy, once a year.
an ounce of prevention...

Yeah... That sucks... I never want to go to the doctor again... I just want to die like normal people...

:rofl:

vabarber2
03-12-2008, 07:10 PM

Sounds painful and sickening!!

DLIT
03-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Was this thread created from parts of another thread?

Mr Lefty
03-12-2008, 09:19 PM
Was this thread created from parts of another thread?

yeah it was part of the drama thread which was part of the Maygin picture thread... which was part of the mygin welcome thread... fuck

DLIT
03-12-2008, 09:20 PM
... fuck

Agreed.

PiZdETS
03-12-2008, 10:10 PM
http://g.photos.cx/rofl1oy6-f7.jpg

Thank you to whichever mod made this it's own thread. I lol'd heartily.

DLIT
03-12-2008, 10:12 PM
http://g.photos.cx/rofl1oy6-f7.jpg

Thank you to whichever mod made this it's own thread. I lol'd heartily.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Rider
03-13-2008, 08:01 AM
yup... once every year starting at 30...:whistle:

Damn I'll be 38 in a few months and I have never been look at in that area.

Mr Lefty
03-13-2008, 08:07 AM
Damn I'll be 38 in a few months and I have never been look at in that area.

really most don't start till 50... that's when the doctors "HIGHLY" recommend... but with recent developments I've heard 30 is the new annual mark...

the thing is for the AF... even if you wanted the screening... unless the doctor refers you for it... your SOL... or your paying for it yourself. and most doc's aren't gonna refer you just cause you want it... (at least in the AF)

but I think it'll be a long while before I'm worried enough about it to actually go see the doc... :idk:

dReWpY
03-13-2008, 12:26 PM
ur welcome for the split, i know nts posts random health facts, and i always wanted to put them in on place for a good laugh, and now... (insert evil laugh) i have the power...