View Full Version : 2009 Marlboro Ducati

Porkchop
01-30-2009, 11:36 PM
Hell yea!!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y226/BRbaseball52/n496182_236552_DucatiMarlborounveil.jpg

It's kinda weird, but i think i'm gonna like this team! Finally, a teammate i can like, and i can now "officially" hate Dani Fagface (as if i didnt already LOATHE him before?) But I will miss REPSOL....

Mrs. Colleen
01-31-2009, 12:08 AM
:cool:

I cannot WAIT for the new season to start! :panic: :rockwoot:

Mr Lefty
01-31-2009, 12:39 AM
that pic makes it look like stoner has a fucked up eye :lol:

Porkchop
01-31-2009, 12:55 AM

Or the snowflake that is right it the middle of stoner's eyes....

Quick281
01-31-2009, 01:16 AM

First thing I noticed too. Stoner looks like he took a big spill with no helmet.

I haven't really followed MotoGP closely, but I would like to get more involved and try to keep up with things.

Porkchop
01-31-2009, 02:11 AM
First thing I noticed too. Stoner looks like he took a big spill with no helmet.

I haven't really followed MotoGP closely, but I would like to get more involved and try to keep up with things.

I dont think he would be allowed to have a seeing impetiment like that.... just guessing. :idk:

Quick281
01-31-2009, 02:12 AM
Yarz but still the photo does make him look like the hunchback or something goofy.

Hayden on the other hand has this "Fuck Yes...." smile.

Porkchop
01-31-2009, 02:43 AM
Hayden on the other hand has this "Fuck Yes...." smile.

LOL! I had to look back... and it is! Its this "Fuck yea... look at this bitches" look.

He's enjoying every bit of this. Now that he is away from Pedrofag and Honda turning their back on him....

Super Team hoooo! Now if we could just get Vale.... it'd be game over. :dthumb:

Quick281
01-31-2009, 02:44 AM
Yeah but if they got Vale they would end up calling it MotoDucati. :D

Trip
01-31-2009, 10:10 AM
ducati needs a better quality of person, hayden and stoner are both huge fucking douchenozzles. Hayden more than Stoner.

tommymac
01-31-2009, 10:16 AM
ducati needs a better quality of person, hayden and stoner are both huge fucking douchenozzles. Hayden more than Stoner.

Would be nice to see rossi beat both of them again.

Tom

marko138
01-31-2009, 11:08 AM
Love it. Go Ducati.

Porkchop
01-31-2009, 01:39 PM

Wow... really????

Trip
01-31-2009, 02:13 PM
Wow... really????

Seriously, do you even need to ask that question....This video speaks for the magnitude of douche Hayden is... Stoner is a douche because of his whining. Remember the bitching about how Rossi was too rough with him at Laguna. Oh I am sorry Rossi shouldn't race you even though you are in the top tier of racing. Ducati deserves better than these two fucktards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8GYnMpc8vs

xx CURVE xx
01-31-2009, 02:21 PM
Seriously, do you even need to ask that question....This video speaks for the magnitude of douche Hayden is... Stoner is a douche because of his whining. Remember the bitching about how Rossi was too rough with him at Laguna. Oh I am sorry Rossi shouldn't race you even though you are in the top tier of racing. Ducati deserves better than these two fucktards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8GYnMpc8vs

Cause of ONE commercial? .... :wtfru: me thinks you need a douching of your vagina :lol:

Quick281
01-31-2009, 02:49 PM
He has a doushe look to him but that one ad doesn't say much. Plus, it was terrible.

So Stoner whines and Hayden will probably be trying to knock up Stoner's wife.

Either way, if famous/talented people had to be good upright citizens that didn't whine like princesses, we wouldn't have anyone to participate in sports.

marko138
01-31-2009, 02:58 PM
He has a doushe look to him but that one ad doesn't say much. Plus, it was terrible.

So Stoner whines and Hayden will probably be trying to knock up Stoner's wife.

Either way, if famous/talented people had to be good upright citizens that didn't whine like princesses, we wouldn't have anyone to participate in sports.
Good point.

Trip
01-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Cause of ONE commercial? .... :wtfru: me thinks you need a douching of your vagina :lol:

That's just one example, me thinks you have a man crush on his mangina.

Oh I don't want them all to be stand up people, you can have douchenozzles on yam and kawa, just the ducati team needs better because I like the pasta rockets. :lol:

marko138
01-31-2009, 03:12 PM
Brennan has a mangina!

http://www.getfrank.co.nz/assets/images/Halfwidth/NewFolder-3/_resampled/ResizedImage450302-step1.jpg

Trip
01-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Boats 'n hoes!

Quick281
01-31-2009, 03:54 PM

Oh I don't want them all to be stand up people, you can have douchenozzles on yam and kawa, just the ducati team needs better because I like the pasta rockets. :lol:

But that wouldn't be very Italian now would it?

xx CURVE xx
01-31-2009, 03:56 PM

So learn how to ride like that and i'll have a man crush on you :pat:

Trip
01-31-2009, 04:58 PM
So learn how to ride like that and i'll have a man crush on you :pat:

It's too late for me, my daddy didn't love me enough to let me ride motorcycles and race them when I was little. I'm too old, lazy, and lack the amount of cash flow needed to learn to ride like that. :lol:

Mr Lefty
01-31-2009, 06:15 PM
I like hayden... stoner... ehh not a fan but don't really dislike him either.

the think I like about Hayden is he races with emotion. lets it all hang out and as gay as that video was... it seems to ring true... he really does love to ride.

:idk:

TopGun
01-31-2009, 06:57 PM
got to meet him at Gp and He really seemed cool as hell. he stopped and talked with us for a few minutes and then left to go to the pits. I am glad he is away from pudrosa though, I cannot satnd that little sperm burper!!

Porkchop
01-31-2009, 11:11 PM
Man, if that video bugs you then damn.... you must not like alot of celebrities or athletes. Besides he didnt write the damn script.... they made him do all those lame poses n shit to fit the pictures.

Met the guy too.... you should really meet people before you form opinions.

:panic:

Trip
01-31-2009, 11:15 PM
Man, if that video bugs you then damn.... you must not like alot of celebrities or athletes. Besides he didnt write the damn script.... they made him do all those lame poses n shit to fit the pictures.

Met the guy too.... you should really meet people before you form opinions.

:panic:

Yes, because the way he acts in front of fans is the way he really is... I do hate a lot of celebrities and consider most of them worthless individuals.

fasternyou929
01-31-2009, 11:53 PM
Yes, because the way he acts in front of fans is the way he really is... I do hate a lot of celebrities and consider most of them worthless individuals.

You dislike him because (I realize, just one example) of the way he acted in a commercial A* paid him for, but point out he is "putting on a show" when he meets his fans? :lol:

Are you a Rossi fan?

Trip
01-31-2009, 11:57 PM
You dislike him because (I realize, just one example) of the way he acted in a commercial A* paid him for, but point out he is "putting on a show" when he meets his fans? :lol:

Are you a Rossi fan?

Nicky's given other interviews that make him sound like a douche. That's just the easiest example to find on youtube.

It's hard not to be a fan of Rossi's riding ability. I don't have an opinion on him, can't understand the drugged out italian.

shmike
02-01-2009, 12:19 AM
I don't have an opinion of Hayden. I don't know him personally.

The commercial was a 15 on the douchebaggery scale (1-10). Doesn't make Nicky a douche though.

As the only American that currently stands a shot at a decent finish, I wish him the best.

As for the original picture posted: Short of Stoner's dick actually being inserted in Hayden's ass, I'm not sure they could make it any more gay.