PDA

View Full Version : Joes Riverside Grill

Racerboy
02-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Some of have talked about this and now its time to act on it......Clear Channel Radio stations in Mia/FTL are offering a $100 dining certificate tomorrow morning for only $50 to Joes Riverside Grill. Its got to be one of the better Sea Food Restaurants I have been to in the tri-county area.

Candace, Sean, and several others have wanted to go there and never have....now is your chance. They go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am and there is a very limited number available at this price.

WIOD AM610 and several of the sister FM stations were advertising it all day today.

Moto Phil
02-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Pleeeeeeeease............. Everybody don't all rush at the same time.

shmike
02-04-2009, 02:40 PM
Some of have talked about this and now its time to act on it......Clear Channel Radio stations in Mia/FTL are offering a $100 dining certificate tomorrow morning for only $50 to Joes Riverside Grill. Its got to be one of the better Sea Food Restaurants I have been to in the tri-county area.

Candace, Sean, and several others have wanted to go there and never have....now is your chance. They go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am and there is a very limited number available at this price.

WIOD AM610 and several of the sister FM stations were advertising it all day today.

Thanks for the head's up, Bill!

I listen to 105.9 in the morning. I think they are Clear Channel. I assume this is tomorrow's Paulie's Pick?