PDA

View Full Version : Ladies Race Suit Deal!

the chi
02-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Ladies,

Motorcycle Super Store has the Women's Lizard Wind Pro One-Piece Suit on sale for $900 off original price. I looked up a few reviews on this one and basically it seems like a killer deal, and a great womens suit comparable to the mens suits.

I ordered mine this evening, should have it in a few days, if anyone else is interested, I think they had a few more in stock!

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/ProductImages/OG/2008_Spidi_Womens_Lizard_Wind_Pro_One-Piece_Suit_White.jpg

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/2/52/12870/CITEM/Spidi-Womens-Lizard-Wind-Pro-One-Piece-Suit-Closeouts.aspx

CrazyKell
02-04-2009, 12:58 AM
That's an amazing deal!

Good find!

lauralynne
02-04-2009, 01:09 AM
wow - for that price I could buy the suit and then have plastic surgery to fit in it!!

(only half kidding!)

Cutty72
02-04-2009, 01:22 AM
wow, they make that in XS Midget? Good find Rae! :lol:

Ninjakel
02-04-2009, 06:57 AM
damn!! That's a nice suit. If I already didn't have a 1 piece, i'd be all over that

psychochild28
02-04-2009, 04:36 PM
Damn nice suit...to bad the rebel hasn't been sold yet.

the chi
02-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Damn nice suit...to bad the rebel hasn't been sold yet.

But if you could swing it, it'd be worth the investment sweetie!!! Its not often Ive run across a deal this good!!

LL, :lol: Funnily enough, thats the reason I had to buy a new one!!

Nice Cutty, love you too man!

psychochild28
02-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Oh I'd love to be able to afford them...but knowing my luck and drewp will vouch i'd buy them and either they wouldn't fit and i'd be stuck with them or something would happen that I'd need the money...:lol: Karma hates me.

Funny thing I found an 09 rebel that I want:drool::whistle:

*stupid economy*

fnfalman
02-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Don't forget to pose for us after getting the leathers. We want to make sure that the suits are properly fitted to you ladies.

rogue
02-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Most excellent find! Too bad the legs are too long for me.

the chi
02-06-2009, 10:40 PM
I'll remember that Fnal, thanks hun! :lol:

Its okay rogue, typically as long as it isnt tooooo bad, you can tuck into the track boots!

That being said, very soon I should have another set of 2 piece track leathers going on sale for a fairly short petite female...I'll post a thread when I get around to it.

rogue
02-06-2009, 11:03 PM
I'll remember that Fnal, thanks hun! :lol:

Its okay rogue, typically as long as it isnt tooooo bad, you can tuck into the track boots!

That being said, very soon I should have another set of 2 piece track leathers going on sale for a fairly short petite female...I'll post a thread when I get around to it.

I found some stuff by IXS that would work for me for beginner track days. I can get the pants and jacket for less than $200. :rockwoot:

I got that bookmarked for later. If I don't spend too much getting my maintainence, etc back up on my rides, I'm going to splurge and get them. :D

the chi
02-06-2009, 11:04 PM
I found some stuff by IXS that would work for me for beginner track days. I can get the pants and jacket for less than $200. :rockwoot:

I got that bookmarked for later. If I don't spend too much getting my maintainence, etc back up on my rides, I'm going to splurge and get them. :D

Holy shit, hook a sister up, link?

rogue
02-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Holy shit, hook a sister up, link?

Jacket: http://www.motorace.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=APPJLIXSCO

Pants: http://www.motorace.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=APPPIXSLDP

And if you want some race boots pretty cheap: http://www.motorace.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=APPBIXSJ

IXS also makes one piece suits. I orginally got the link from a guy who wears IXS on the track. He had nothing but good to say about their leather. I'm not too sure about their boots. I haven't heard anything about them. I've been looking at these Xelements on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290290540170&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

Since I've never been or know if I'm going to be able to do enough trackdays to warrant more than something basic, I think the pants and jacket from them will do for now. Plus it'll be good gear to wear on the street. :)

the chi
02-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Pretty nifty! Looks solid for a beginner to track and even street, go for it. Your first time on the track is an adventure and typically riders dont push it too too hard. There are always exceptions. *sigh*

In any case, good for you, thanks for the link, when you order stuff, make sure to post up and let us know how it is. Ive never seen the stuff so a good review is in order!

rogue
02-07-2009, 01:11 AM
Pretty nifty! Looks solid for a beginner to track and even street, go for it. Your first time on the track is an adventure and typically riders dont push it too too hard. There are always exceptions. *sigh*

In any case, good for you, thanks for the link, when you order stuff, make sure to post up and let us know how it is. Ive never seen the stuff so a good review is in order!

I will, but it will be a while. I'm still trying to replace my other gear...helmet...gloves....mesh jacket....boots.... *sigh*

Tsunami
02-12-2009, 05:19 PM
the spidi is no longer avail :(

I think i've grown too wide for my track pants (2pc) but i haven't had the heart to go make sure yet :(

the chi
02-13-2009, 12:41 PM
the spidi is no longer avail :(

I think i've grown too wide for my track pants (2pc) but i haven't had the heart to go make sure yet :(

Aw, that stinks. Hopefully your wrong!

When I get them outta storage, Ive got a 2 piece teknic going up for sale. Dont know what size ya are, but keep an eye out if your interested.

I also got the new suit, its GREAT! Needs some breaking in but hopefully as it warms up I can get her out there and stretched a lil bit.

Tsunami
02-13-2009, 04:56 PM
Aw, that stinks. Hopefully your wrong!

When I get them outta storage, Ive got a 2 piece teknic going up for sale. Dont know what size ya are, but keep an eye out if your interested.

I also got the new suit, its GREAT! Needs some breaking in but hopefully as it warms up I can get her out there and stretched a lil bit.

I'm in the fluctuation stage now, i have been the same size forever, this year i gained 20 lbs but its all in middle...but i just had food poisoning and my belly is looking awfully skinny again :lol: but my butt and hips are still there, so its like i stepped into the funny mirrors at the haunted house!

I was wearing a 38 astars, not sure what that translates to in other brands, but its a size 0/2. now i'm prob around a 4.

the chi
02-16-2009, 02:08 PM
I think my suit is a 4-6, it would still fit me fine except for the top part. Hoping to get it back next week. The previous roomies had a house fire, and all of my stuff that was there along with theirs was all confiscated, cleaned and stored...so I have no access till they let us back in the house and give our stuff back! *sigh* it been almost 3 months now...nothing was damaged but they boxed EVERYTHING and cleared out the entire house.

fnfalman
02-18-2009, 11:41 AM
I think my suit is a 4-6, it would still fit me fine except for the top part.
Was the suit cut too small up top for you?:pat:

pickle.of.doom
02-18-2009, 01:18 PM
Did you buy new boobs rae?