PDA

View Full Version : Austin, 1098 rider, Mohawk on helmet..

xx CURVE xx
02-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Who are you...please don't ever wear that stupid thing on your helmet ever again...and tell the girl on the R6 riding with you she's hawt..

Love..The Hooligan Tards :D

Archren
02-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Wasn't me... I think I know who you're talking about, though.. saw the dude at bike night a few weeks back. He had 1098R plastics on it because he'd dumped it... and then he dumped it again leaving Ming's. :lmao:

xx CURVE xx
02-04-2009, 02:14 PM
Wasn't me... I think I know who you're talking about, though.. saw the dude at bike night a few weeks back. He had 1098R plastics on it because he'd dumped it... and then he dumped it again leaving Ming's. :lmao:

Well me and the tards were laughing at him :lmao:

And dry humping our rides staring at his girl :lol:

you better NEVER sport that on your helmet girl... :panic:

fnfalman
02-04-2009, 02:18 PM
This mohawk shit transcends motorcycles and ages. I saw a chick on a Harley with a full face helmet and a fucking pink mohawk.

xx CURVE xx
02-04-2009, 02:24 PM
This mohawk shit transcends motorcycles and ages. I saw a chick on a Harley with a full face helmet and a fucking pink mohawk.

Honestly i couldn't care less bout dude...i was trying to find out who the babe was :D :lol:

loooove them red heads :suprisebuttsects:

lauralynne
02-04-2009, 02:41 PM
Fuck off - mine's yellow and matches my bike.

xx CURVE xx
02-04-2009, 02:45 PM
Fuck off - mine's yellow and matches my bike.

So the curtains match the drapes? :welcome:

Archren
02-04-2009, 03:07 PM
you better NEVER sport that on your helmet girl... :panic:

I'd sooner put a mohawk in my actual hair than put one on my helmet (in other words, it ain't gonna happen).

I do love Shannon's ears and tail on her lid... Coker's pictures of her on the track with that shit makes me laugh every time. :lol:

PhiSig1071
02-04-2009, 03:31 PM
No MoHawk for me, but I do have devil horns!

Gotta love the attention that tards get.

azoomm
02-04-2009, 06:45 PM
I've seen that guy at CycleGear :lol: I noticed the plastics, then looked at the bike "That's not an R...."

ilVoce
02-04-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm pretty sure that dude lives within a mile of my place. I see him every so often rolling through the neighborhood, but I only saw the mohawk maybe a week ago. I wanted to veer over into his lane, put my hand out the window, and smack him upside the head.

Takes all kinds, I guess...

G-Rex
02-04-2009, 07:18 PM
Wasn't me...

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

I'm going to have to check your helmet this weekend. :whistle:

Archren
02-04-2009, 09:14 PM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Dude has a solid color helmet IIRC... mine isn't solid. Ass. redflip

Adeptus_Minor
02-05-2009, 06:49 AM
Kinda reminds me of one of the few other TLR riders I met in Austin back when I had mine.
He rode up to EZ's when we were having our bike night... fairly squidly, except for the oh so stylish silver German army helmet... and announced "WHERE THE PARTY AT?!"

Yeah... :whistle:

xx CURVE xx
02-05-2009, 08:25 AM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

No it wasn't her...i checked it the other night :D

Ol' Man Rider
02-05-2009, 01:55 PM
He had 1098R plastics on it because he'd dumped it... and then he dumped it again leaving Ming's. :lmao:

It's my understanding that these "Mohawks" you guys are refering to are better known as helmet sweepers. They're handy as frame sliders for those who drop their bike regulary. Do you have any idea of how timely it is to try and pick up all your broken plastic bits after dropping your bike? The helmet sweeper makes quick work of the job and allows you to quickly resume your stand up wheelies and rev limiter bouncing.

Archren
02-05-2009, 02:17 PM
It's my understanding that these "Mohawks" you guys are refering to are better known as helmet sweepers. They're handy as frame sliders for those who drop their bike regulary. Do you have any idea of how timely it is to try and pick up all your broken plastic bits after dropping your bike? The helmet sweeper makes quick work of the job and allows you to quickly resume your stand up wheelies and rev limiter bouncing.

Hahaha... fucking gold right there. :lol:

James
02-11-2009, 10:43 PM
"WHERE THE PARTY AT?!"

I remember that, Greg. Good times. :dthumb:

Mr Lefty
02-12-2009, 01:13 PM
ya know... that hawk got your attention didn't it? probably grabbed a lot of soccer moms attention too... it may have been played out by all the "hooligans" a couple years ago...

but I've honestly thought of sporting one... I could care less what other bikers think of how I look... (why I sport a safety reflective vest at night and in the rain) but extra visibility is nice. :idk:

Adeptus_Minor
02-12-2009, 09:34 PM
If they'd let us strap sawed-off shotguns to our bikes, that'd get their attention too.
Unfortunately, that gets the wrong kind of attention.

Mr Lefty
02-12-2009, 09:55 PM
:lol: actually... I don't know that it's illegal to strap a shotgun to your helemt... it's not concealed... so not like you have to have a special permit. kinda like a gun rack :lol:

pickle.of.doom
02-12-2009, 10:07 PM
You could put a yellow flashing light on top of your helmet too ebbs, but thats not going to stop us from pointing and laughing :D

Hell, even that probably wont stop a mini van mom/pop from looking right through you either!

Mr Lefty
02-12-2009, 10:24 PM
no... but wtf... you guys laugh at me anyways :lol:

Adeptus_Minor
02-13-2009, 02:21 AM
Hell, even that probably wont stop a mini van mom/pop from looking right through you either!

Back in my sport riding days, I wouldn't get out of the lane when they moved over, I'd just ride the line right next to them until they looked up and realized I was there.
Some of the reactions were pretty funny.
Of course, the oblivious fucks were probably saying "Why did that damn punk ride up next to me like that?! Those motorcycles are just too dangerous!"
:shrug:

deals gap dragon slayer
02-19-2009, 04:58 PM
Back in my sport riding days, I wouldn't get out of the lane when they moved over, I'd just ride the line right next to them until they looked up and realized I was there.
Some of the reactions were pretty funny.
Of course, the oblivious fucks were probably saying "Why did that damn punk ride up next to me like that?! Those motorcycles are just too dangerous!"
:shrug:

I've done that a few times but in in dallas its dangerous because they don't change lanes like they should.. its like they all learned how to change lanes by watching Road & Track do slalom testing.. they swerve over fuckin fast... I've kicked a few cars and been flipped off and chewed out for it every time cus ofcourse it must have been me in the wrong since i'm on a sport bike and obviously always going atleast 100pmh

fasternyou929
02-19-2009, 05:07 PM
ya know... that hawk got your attention didn't it? probably grabbed a lot of soccer moms attention too... it may have been played out by all the "hooligans" a couple years ago...Putting a giant, purple flashing dildo on the forehead of your helmet would probably stop a few soccer mom's from pulling out in front of you too. :lol: But in both cases I'd rather just be more observant and not look like a douchebag.

Adeptus_Minor
02-19-2009, 09:45 PM
Putting a giant, purple flashing dildo on the forehead of your helmet would probably stop a few soccer mom's from pulling out in front of you too. :lol: But in both cases I'd rather just be more observant and not look like a douchebag.

"Look mommy! A magic unicorn!" :lol:

DLIT
02-20-2009, 03:56 AM
At least the dude rides his Ducati. I know people who have 1098s and 848s and they're dying to be riden. One dude put all this badass shit on his 1098S, to include carbon fiber wheels, and that mother will never see the track. It's sad.

xx CURVE xx
02-20-2009, 08:37 AM
"Look mommy! A magic unicorn!" :lol:

:lol:

azoomm
02-20-2009, 11:12 AM
At least the dude rides his Ducati. I know people who have 1098s and 848s and they're dying to be riden. One dude put all this badass shit on his 1098S, to include carbon fiber wheels, and that mother will never see the track. It's sad.

Who said anything about this guy going to the track?

PhiSig1071
02-20-2009, 03:57 PM
:lol: actually... I don't know that it's illegal to strap a shotgun to your helemt... it's not concealed... so not like you have to have a special permit. kinda like a gun rack :lol:

Depends on if you live in an open carry state. FL is not an open carry state (as far as I know) so I can't walk around with my Sigma on my hip, kind of a bummer.

:lol: There was a case in Texas (which is an open carry state, what a shock) where a woman failed to properly conceal her "concealed" weapon and was taken to court for it. Her punishment? She could no longer conceal her weapon until she re-took the CCW and then had to carry it around openly displayed.

:lol

Adeptus_Minor
02-21-2009, 12:38 AM
:lol: There was a case in Texas (which is an open carry state, what a shock) where a woman failed to properly conceal her "concealed" weapon and was taken to court for it. Her punishment? She could no longer conceal her weapon until she re-took the CCW and then had to carry it around openly displayed.

:lol

Who told you that crap?
Texas is one of the very few states which specifically forbids open carry. You can carry concealed if you have the permit or not at all.

Archren
02-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Who told you that crap?
Texas is one of the very few states which specifically forbids open carry. You can carry concealed if you have the permit or not at all.

Yup. Though apparently you can have a locked and loaded gun in your car now, though. I wasn't aware of that particular change in TX law until someone told me about it yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to verify it.

Adeptus_Minor
02-21-2009, 09:03 AM
Yup. Though apparently you can have a locked and loaded gun in your car now, though. I wasn't aware of that particular change in TX law until someone told me about it yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to verify it.

To my knowledge, that is correct.
I still carry mine unloaded when traveling to the range and back.
(well, on the way back is a no-brainer, I've probably burned all the ammo I took with me. :lol:)

PhiSig1071
02-22-2009, 06:37 PM
Who told you that crap?

I must have the state wrong. The story was absolutely hilarious and true.

azoomm
02-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Hey, we're talking about this guy... right??

xx CURVE xx
02-23-2009, 09:44 AM
Hey, we're talking about this guy... right??

Yup thats the dude...and thats my girl on the R6 to his right :D

azoomm
02-23-2009, 10:00 AM
I got their just as they were leaving - or I would have more information for you. Sorry man. My daughter was the photo ninja :lol:

xx CURVE xx
02-23-2009, 10:03 AM
I got their just as they were leaving - or I would have more information for you. Sorry man. My daughter was the photo ninja :lol:

:lol: tell daughter i said she's a great spy... :dthumb:

And next time send her for girls number for me :D :lol:

azoomm
02-23-2009, 10:07 AM
:lol: tell daughter i said she's a great spy... :dthumb:

And next time send her for girls number for me :D :lol:

:lol: Sorry man, you've got to go get your own game...

JoshuaTree
02-23-2009, 10:09 AM
:lol: Sorry man, you've got to go get your own calamari...

Fixed'ed it for y'all... :rockout:

xx CURVE xx
02-23-2009, 10:10 AM
:lol: Sorry man, you've got to go get your own game...

I would but that dam Mohawk keeps getting in the way :lol: