PDA

View Full Version : My Cage... GONE!

Bassplayer
03-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Dude... This sucks...

My school is having major construction and has closed off the biggest parking lot available. So they use this side lot not very visable from the street to use instead. This lot is tiny, and on the side of it they have a strip heading out to the street. This strip is small but has more rrom to back out than the other lot it leads to.

Anyways...
My car is an 84 chevy caprice S/wgn. Its old but its nice.
I park it in this side strip lot on Wed. because all the lots are full.
Theres patrolman going around the lots making sure everythings cool until noon time... then they leave...

I get to school at 9:30 am and go to class... I come back at 330... and my car is gone! Nothing but a pile of glass left. Apparently, they got my car right after the patrolman had left the area...

So i leave a statement with the campus security and file it through Hayward police... Now i must play the waiting game...
My insurance covers theft and has givin me a renatl for the next three weeks
which is amazing... but i want my car! If its not turned up in 3 weeks the they cash me out, and i have to buy a new one.... but geez this sucks!

See wat happens for not owning my SV yet... :panic: :rant:

NONE_too_SOFT
03-13-2008, 11:24 PM
lol wtf are you going to get for it? fifty dollars and a hand full of jelly beans?

MOST cars are stolen out of convenience. some Mofucker just needs to get across town and has nothing to loose. odds are it will show up in a week or so with a bunch of parking tickets on it.

OneSickPsycho
03-13-2008, 11:27 PM
When you called the cops and reported it stolen did they laugh and say, "who the fuck steals a 25 year old Caprice wagon?"...

Sorry dude... Always gotta kick a brother when he's down... it's my style... Feel freel to kick me when I'm down... then fuck off.

Mudpuppy
03-13-2008, 11:27 PM
i hate thieves.. sorry to hear it.. hope they find it so you can get it back.. have had my car stolen a couple of times.. its not fun..

Mr Lefty
03-13-2008, 11:30 PM
fuck man that sucks... I saw this on myspace last night... hopefully you'll be able to turn this into a positive... and maybe get enough for your car to help get you closer to the SV.... :luck:

OneSickPsycho
03-13-2008, 11:38 PM
You could always look at the bright side... At least you didn't steal an '84 Caprice wagon...

:sorry: I'm a real dickhead.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-13-2008, 11:43 PM
have you checked the local mechanics or called any tow services? i mean im sure the damn thing couldnt get that far.

jalaan1
03-14-2008, 12:03 AM
:no:

sorry, sucks.

azoomm
03-14-2008, 12:05 AM
ugh... sorry. That really sucks.

t-homo
03-14-2008, 02:27 AM
Sory to hear that mean. It/s to bad some peiple are come plete dickwads and do shit like that.

pickle.of.doom
03-14-2008, 03:29 AM
Yeah, I hope whoever took it has their testicles fall off. OR if it was a chick I hope her innie gets all inflamed and nasty and turns into an green oozing outtie.

Bassplayer
03-14-2008, 11:13 AM
yea, i agree with all of you..
at first i was in shock like dude! wheres my car!
then i was like who the fuck steals a 24 year old s/wgn?
It was convenience and ease of breaking into really, some dipshit needed my car more than me....
My insurance will cash me out, which will be about 1000 bucks they said. here's a pic of it...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/Bassplayer0730/BoatCar-1.jpg

:drool: the hottest car on the market ...maybe not... but hot enough for a f'n thief to run with it :lol: oh well...

VatorMan
03-14-2008, 11:18 AM
Damn..I hate a car thief. But one that stole that ? He could plead insanity. :lol:

:sorry: couldn't help it.

Bassplayer
03-14-2008, 11:30 AM
Damn..I hate a car thief. But one that stole that ? He could plead insanity. :lol:

:sorry: couldn't help it.

:whistle: :lol: eh...

Mistress Maygin
03-14-2008, 11:49 AM
There's desperate and there's DESPERATE.

:D

Crazy
03-14-2008, 12:12 PM
man at first these guys were being cruel to ya... but after seeing those pics I changed my mind... they're right :lol:

$1000 = down payment on an SV.

DO IT.

Bassplayer
03-14-2008, 12:14 PM
man at first these guys were being cruel to ya... but after seeing those pics I changed my mind... they're right :lol:

$1000 = down payment on an SV.

DO IT.

:lol: no kidding...

i found a couple on craigslist...

There's desperate and there's DESPERATE.

:D

Ouch... i was desperate enough to buy the car... :lol: (cuz no car=no driving)
but yea... they must REALLY need to get somewhere and all the other cars in the lot must have been too... i dunno... drivable :lol:

OH GET THIS!

my starter was going out this week, the morning of, it wouldnt start... i tried 5 times before it would start. :lol: it started fine for them!!!:idk:

Mistress Maygin
03-14-2008, 12:24 PM
:lol: no kidding...

i found a couple on craigslist...

Ouch... i was desperate enough to buy the car... :lol: (cuz no car=no driving)
but yea... they must REALLY need to get somewhere and all the other cars in the lot must have been too... i dunno... drivable :lol:

OH GET THIS!

my starter was going out this week, the morning of, it wouldnt start... i tried 5 times before it would start. :lol: it started fine for them!!!:idk:

Oh I know desperate for a way to get around. But think. You bought it. They are at risk of GOING TO JAIL for that thing. LOL

Rider
03-14-2008, 12:28 PM
I'd kill the thieving motherfucker.

Crazy
03-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Oh I know desperate for a way to get around. But think. You bought it. They are at risk of GOING TO JAIL for that thing. LOL

BWAHAHAHA you make a good point.... :rofl:

Bassplayer
03-14-2008, 12:30 PM
yea, im not even like super pissed, im like wat an idiot!
I just need a car! arrrg!

Trip
03-14-2008, 12:35 PM
sure it didn't get towed?

Bassplayer
03-14-2008, 12:36 PM
yup. positive. i was in the campus parking lot with valid pass, and there was a pile of broken glass where my car was

Cutty72
03-14-2008, 01:04 PM
sux man, but at least you get to drive a new car for a couple weeks!

vabarber2
03-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Sorry to hear that bro! Good luck!

Mr Lefty
03-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Go with the SV... your going into summer... you can ride everywhere... buy a cheap POS when summer ends... :2cents:

OneSickPsycho
03-14-2008, 08:58 PM
Damn that thing is sick looking... and not in a good way... I bet the thief is really regreting it now... Maybe he was drunk?

ceo012384
03-14-2008, 11:59 PM
That sucks.... but really.... WHY?! In a crowded parking lot, out of all the cars... I hope he just wanted to make a bangbus video in the back or something.

Bassplayer
03-15-2008, 06:55 PM
cops found it today... smashed rear window...torn up sterring collumn... prob be totaled...we'll see

vabarber2
03-15-2008, 08:25 PM
cops found it today... smashed rear window...torn up sterring collumn... prob be totaled...we'll see
Congrats! Sorry to hear that!! If you realy love it then buy it back from them and restore it after they give youthe check for it being totaled!

VatorMan
03-15-2008, 08:59 PM

Oh, yeah,it's totalled.

OneSickPsycho
03-15-2008, 09:00 PM

If it is totalled you should buy it back for like $50 and take it to the demolition derby...

Mr Lefty
03-15-2008, 10:09 PM
werd... I'd buy it back even if it was totaled... get it back to driveable again... and use the remainder of the $ as a down payment on your bike

vabarber2
03-16-2008, 06:10 PM
werd... I'd buy it back even if it was totaled... get it back to driveable again... and use the remainder of the $ as a down payment on your bike
Yup!! Thats what I did when ins totaled my car! They write you a check for the value of the car then u give em like $100 to buy it back and then it only take you a few hundred more to have it back to driveable!