PDA

View Full Version : mobile.twowheelfix.com

Trip
02-07-2009, 10:20 PM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1856/capture221320vp9.jpg

http://mobile.twowheelfix.com

Still in testing, let me know if you see anything you would like changed or added to the mobile skin.

For those use to mobile, I also added m.twowheelfix.com and wap.twowheelfix.com subdirectories as mobile available.

jtemple
02-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Thanks Trip! Now that I got an iPhone I'll probably just stick to the full page, even though I was one of the original people whining for a mobile version. Safari on the iPhone is just top damn good to limit myself to those stripped down mobile pages.

Trip
02-08-2009, 11:06 AM
Only reason for you would be at&ts shittastic network and false 3g promises.

jtemple
02-08-2009, 08:28 PM
I don't have any complaints at all. I really have no idea what all the fuss is about. This is what a smart phone should be. It's a night & day difference from my Sprint Moto Q.

Angee
02-08-2009, 09:06 PM
BF just got the BB Bold with ATT...guy at the store said people were bringing in iphones and getting BBs left and right...said too many issues with them. I hope you have better luck with it. The Bold at least has a data port identical to the Motorazr, so we have all the accessories already. :)

Trip
02-08-2009, 09:10 PM
I don't have any complaints at all. I really have no idea what all the fuss is about. This is what a smart phone should be. It's a night & day difference from my Sprint Moto Q.

Not with the iphone, the AT&T network is crap in most places. 3G isn't really 3G anywhere and in the big cities the network is often clogged because of the iphone popularity. Basically AT&T doesn't have the network to support the phone. The phone itself is good even if they won't give you memory upgrade ability and access to the battery.

Mr Lefty
02-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Not sure if I like it on opera. Hard to nav when I can't zoom

marko138
02-09-2009, 08:10 AM
The wap version works for me on my shitty verizon work phone.

jtemple
02-09-2009, 10:59 AM
BF just got the BB Bold with ATT...guy at the store said people were bringing in iphones and getting BBs left and right...said too many issues with them. I hope you have better luck with it. The Bold at least has a data port identical to the Motorazr, so we have all the accessories already. :)I'm a gadget nut. I had 3 iPods going into this deal. Most accessories are cross compatible. Aside from a screen protector and a case, I was all set.

asdgirl
02-09-2009, 11:07 AM
I've noticed that it is more difficult to go -BACK- to a section. I usually just browse the femmes section while on my phone.

Say for example I click 'Off Topic' then go to a few threads within that area. Well, there is no way for me to go back to the main page that lists all the areas (Introductions, Off Topic, Dieting, etc). Can we have, instead of just the link at the top of mobile TWF that says 'FORUMS', an easier way to navigate back to the main area of TWFemmes?

Holy shit that was confusing and I'm sorry :idk:

deals gap dragon slayer
02-09-2009, 05:16 PM
I like the full version on my e71 better... for those without phones capable of stuff like this though, it looks like its all set...