PDA

View Full Version : Moron or tragic accident?

Mistress Maygin
03-14-2008, 02:06 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/12/woman.scalped.by.gocart.ksl

Carolina
03-14-2008, 02:12 PM
:squid: Whatever she a tool. She's too damn big to be riding a gokart anyway

Mistress Maygin
03-14-2008, 02:13 PM
I'm thinking, "You put your child on this ride and didn't bother reading the huge warnings?"

Carolina
03-14-2008, 03:33 PM
good point but we all do it I'm guilty even of trying to let him ride rides that they are just a tad too short for :ps: myself at least now i'll take a closer look next time we go to the park

Mistress Maygin
03-14-2008, 05:49 PM
good point but we all do it I'm guilty even of trying to let him ride rides that they are just a tad too short for :ps: myself at least now i'll take a closer look next time we go to the park

I'm not saying no one else would be guilty of it, but she blames the people for not telling her. My point is that she shouldn't have to be. She got a really painful lesson. What if it was her daughter's hair that got caught? What then?

I have hair down to my ass, and I tie it up and braid it whenever I'm around anything I THINK might catch. If the sign says so, then I'll throw that sucker in a bun. I like my scalp.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-14-2008, 05:55 PM
I clicked your link. and all i got was some dumb college chick talking about jibber jabber and how she's not cool.

but ya the go kart thing, the only thing tragic is we didnt get any footage from the incident.

thats why we have rules people. and a dash of common sense wouldnt hurt either. furious moving objects plus dangly things = news report.

ceo012384
03-14-2008, 11:41 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/03/12/woman.scalped.by.gocart.ksl
1. She's a moron.
2. Hair that long is retarded and unattractive.
3. She was fat.

Mistress Maygin
03-15-2008, 02:43 AM
1. She's a moron.
3. She was fat.

:(

I clicked your link. and all i got was some dumb college chick talking about jibber jabber and how she's not cool.

but ya the go kart thing, the only thing tragic is we didnt get any footage from the incident.

thats why we have rules people. and a dash of common sense wouldnt hurt either. furious moving objects plus dangly things = news report.

The problem is that people no longer know how to take responsibility for their own actions. It's always someone else's fault. "someone should have said somehthing" the signs weren't enough!?

Mr Lefty
03-15-2008, 03:41 AM
sucks... but you'd think she or the attendant would have said something about it before hand...

I had an ex that had hair down to her ass... and anytime we went to six flags or any amusment park... she had to either put it in a bun... or tuck it in her shirt...

:idk: sucks though...

Mistress Maygin
03-15-2008, 03:48 AM
sucks... but you'd think she or the attendant would have said something about it before hand...

I had an ex that had hair down to her ass... and anytime we went to six flags or any amusment park... she had to either put it in a bun... or tuck it in her shirt...

:idk: sucks though...

There were signs! More than one. That very expressly said, "long hair should be tied up". Next she'll be suing the company who makes her hair dryer when she electrocutes herself while trying to blow dry her hair in the shower. You know, to save time.

Mr Lefty
03-15-2008, 03:56 AM
There were signs! More than one. That very expressly said, "long hair should be tied up". Next she'll be suing the company who makes her hair dryer when she electrocutes herself while trying to blow dry her hair in the shower. You know, to save time.

:lol: never underestimate the power of stupid

Mistress Maygin
03-15-2008, 04:09 AM

I don't. That's why when I train new employees I make sure I explain the dumbest shit. My new ASM, who is a friend of mine, is like, "Duh, that's common sense." And I just give him the look and he goes, "Yeah, I know." Because he knows that anyone I don't explain it to will not know it otherwise and we'll end up with money in the garbage can or something.

Mr Lefty
03-15-2008, 04:18 AM
I don't. That's why when I train new employees I make sure I explain the dumbest shit. My new ASM, who is a friend of mine, is like, "Duh, that's common sense." And I just give him the look and he goes, "Yeah, I know." Because he knows that anyone I don't explain it to will not know it otherwise and we'll end up with money in the garbage can or something.

yeah I work in the IT department of my hospital... and I've literally had to show people how to turn on their computer... and walk them through RIGHT clicking an icon... sad thing is... most of them are officers so they have college degree's and get paid 2-4x as much as I do...

Mistress Maygin
03-15-2008, 04:19 AM
yeah I work in the IT department of my hospital... and I've literally had to show people how to turn on their computer... and walk them through RIGHT clicking an icon... sad thing is... most of them are officers so they have college degree's and get paid 2-4x as much as I do...

Yeah, it's really disgusting when you think about it.

Mr Lefty
03-15-2008, 04:21 AM
Yeah, it's really disgusting when you think about it.

yeah... so I don't... I drink and :pwhore2: :lol:

Carolina
03-15-2008, 08:25 AM

:th:

well put people are retards

azoomm
03-15-2008, 10:18 AM

Favorite warning label ever... "Do Not Iron Clothing on Body".

A statement that is said again and again in my world... just when you think you have it idiot proof - someone goes and builds a better idiot.

It's not COMMON sense. It is really now UNcommon.

Audiomechanic
03-15-2008, 11:10 AM
1. She's a moron.
3. She was fat.

YOU, SIR.......

are a genius and a gentleman. Good day.

vabarber2
03-15-2008, 11:38 AM
1. She's a moron.
3. She was fat.
Nu no, I'll pull long hair!!! But the rest is what i was thinking!

Mistress Maygin
03-15-2008, 06:37 PM
Favorite warning label ever... "Do Not Iron Clothing on Body".

A statement that is said again and again in my world... just when you think you have it idiot proof - someone goes and builds a better idiot.

It's not COMMON sense. It is really now UNcommon.

One of my favorites is on the sun visors, "Do not drive vehicle while visor is in place." WTF?! IT COVERS THE ENTIRE WINDSHIELD. Did someone seriously need that warning?! Dear Christ.

That's exactly what I tell my ASM when he says something I'm telling him is common sense, "Really, 'cause you're the first one who wasn't surprised." Common sense is officially a misnomer and an oxy moron.

vabarber2
03-15-2008, 06:39 PM
One of my favorites is on the sun visors, "Do not drive vehicle while visor is in place." WTF?! IT COVERS THE ENTIRE WINDSHIELD. Did someone seriously need that warning?! Dear Christ.

That's exactly what I tell my ASM when he says something I'm telling him is common sense, "Really, 'cause you're the first one who wasn't surprised." Common sense is officially a misnomer and an oxy moron.
:lol:

ceo012384
03-17-2008, 04:01 PM
YOU, SIR.......

are a genius and a gentleman. Good day.
:lol: :cheers:
Nu no, I'll pull long hair!!! But the rest is what i was thinking!
It doesn't need to hang below the small of her back for you to be able to pull it...

Although this woman may not qualify as having a 'small of her back'.

Rider
03-17-2008, 04:10 PM
I say moron, but I would've said that regardless of accident or not.