PDA

View Full Version : One or two Bedroom house or apt...

SoFlaSV
02-13-2009, 06:45 PM
For about $1k/mo or less.

Looking to move the end of March, may move sooner.

Broward, PB or Dade.

OneSickPsycho
02-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Check Craigslist... I've been finding some decent stuff out there lately... I'd also recommend contacting local realtors and housing management companies... Driving around condo allotments looking for rent signs in the windows and shit... That's how I found my place. 2 bed, 2.5 bath, attached single car garage, internet, cable, water included... $995. Been looking ever since and cannot find a better deal...

Cutty72
02-13-2009, 07:07 PM
I am buying a 3 bedroom house on an acre lot for under 1K/month... :D
I like ND.

Curb
02-13-2009, 07:36 PM
I like ND.
and be thankful no one else does

SoFlaSV
02-13-2009, 08:23 PM
I like ND.

and be thankful no one else does

No shit!!!

Supply and demand, supply and demand.

Racerboy
02-13-2009, 08:44 PM
Hey Pat, Mike & Yasmin and I are going to be getting a place April 1st, if you wanted to live with us it would certainly save on rent for all involved

SoFlaSV
02-13-2009, 08:51 PM
Hey Pat, Mike & Yasmin and I are going to be getting a place April 1st, if you wanted to live with us it would certainly save on rent for all involved

If we pool our resources, we could get a real nice place. Hmmmm.....

LOZ
02-14-2009, 12:17 AM
AH SHIET, PARTY AT BILL'S HOUSE! :rockwoot:

Leon
02-14-2009, 10:57 AM
who said you'd be invited

fasternyou929
02-14-2009, 11:39 AM
who said you'd be invited

The new place better be HUGE!

Ninjakel
02-14-2009, 11:45 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

BTW, how was your trip, Dan?

fasternyou929
02-14-2009, 03:59 PM
It was awesome! Great skiing out there and it snowed every day - by the 3rd day the highest peaks had knee deep powder. :D

I saw some random words about sprained ankles, 2nd story jumping and fire walking after I left the reception?!? What the hell did I miss?

buzzcutt2
02-14-2009, 04:14 PM
It was awesome! Great skiing out there and it snowed every day - by the 3rd day the highest peaks had knee deep powder. :D

I saw some random words about sprained ankles, 2nd story jumping and fire walking after I left the reception?!? What the hell did I miss?

Where did you go? I'm heading to Park City in a few weeks...they have been getting some good snow lately.:rockwoot:

Ninjakel
02-14-2009, 04:22 PM

Sean jacked up his ankle during the pictures. The photographer made all the groomsmen jump up in the air, off like the 4th step by the pool area. Sean and Casey both hurt themselves. Then it was drunken firewalking outside in the firepit. :lol:

It wouldn't be a party unless either Casey or Sean hurt something or wrecked something :rofl:

Glad you had a good time. Did you take pics??

Leon
02-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Dan, it was great seeing you again. Hopefully you can hook us with us while we're at the gap. I'll get you more info as we get closer to the date.

fasternyou929
02-17-2009, 11:29 AM
Sean jacked up his ankle during the pictures. The photographer made all the groomsmen jump up in the air, off like the 4th step by the pool area. Sean and Casey both hurt themselves. Then it was drunken firewalking outside in the firepit. :lol:

It wouldn't be a party unless either Casey or Sean hurt something or wrecked something :rofl:

Glad you had a good time. Did you take pics??The 4th step?! I was expecting to hear the 4th floor, at least. Buncha sissies! :lol:

I got a few pictures, but not many. Most times I wanted to keep my gloves on! I'll post a few up when I get them from everyone else though.

Dan, it was great seeing you again. Hopefully you can hook us with us while we're at the gap. I'll get you more info as we get closer to the date.

Right back atcha man! Definitely keep me posted - I can probably find a couple guys here willing to head out that way for a weekend. About what time are you looking at?

Leon
02-17-2009, 11:50 AM
The week before memorial day weekend.

jgalt
02-17-2009, 05:52 PM

Hey, I resemble that remark. The only surprise was that Dan didn't join in the fun. Then again, he did have his better half to keep him inline(whipped)! :whistle:

Nails
02-22-2009, 12:21 PM
hows the house hunting goin?

SoFlaSV
02-22-2009, 03:45 PM
Slow. I haven't talked to Bill yet to see what he's found.