PDA

View Full Version : Wheel stripe??

ZUKIMON
02-15-2009, 02:53 AM
Just curious as to what everyone is doing for wheel stripes? I really want to do my wheels and I would like to see/hear about what everyone else did to put on their stripes. I've considered paint, vinyl and pinstriping but have commited to nothing yet......

Cutty72
02-15-2009, 11:19 AM
Usually the precurved wheel striping is easiest. Many of these are also reflective, giving a extra bit of visability.

DLIT
02-15-2009, 11:59 AM
I hate the look of any thing you can buy off Ebay or anything like that. My wheels are currently in a shop getting pinstriped by a guy who has been doing it for over 30 years.

ZUKIMON
02-15-2009, 12:59 PM
The biggest thing that I DON'T WANT, is to screw them up and have a damn crooked stripe. It ain't going to be a barber pole ya know. :D Me and Yamerhaw were talking about it the other day and he had the thought of getting a local to cut them out on his plotter that he makes vinyl stickers from. This seems to me to be probably one of the better ways to do it, and you can have them custom as you want. I would probably go so far as to have him cut them wide and cut HONDA and 929RR into them. ??? I hope that doesn't sound gay, but I think it would look pretty sick and it would be really custom to me.