PDA

View Full Version : Stoner out for season?

Quick281
02-18-2009, 05:08 AM
This would certainly damper the desire to watch any of the races. Rossi needs someone to play with.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/sport/motorsport/stoner-considers-quitting-season/2009/02/17/1234632809582.html

marko138
02-18-2009, 07:56 AM
Say it ain't so.

xx CURVE xx
02-18-2009, 08:04 AM
Still having trouble washing the laguna sand out of his pussy i guess :lol:

Ducati Diva
02-18-2009, 08:07 AM
:lala: that would def suck!

Trip
02-18-2009, 08:19 AM
he was always a whiney bitch. Rossi would just smoke some weed and race if his wrist hurt.

z06boy
02-18-2009, 11:13 AM
Still having trouble washing the laguna sand out of his pussy i guess :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Lorenzo says..."What a puss"... :whistle:

Seriously though I do hate to hear this. I don't really care for him but he can ride his azz off.

smileyman
02-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Silver lining for our boy Nicky though. He would have the 100% attention of the Duc crew and all the support he needs to notch #2. (not that #2)

Just hope the pressure won't get to him...:idk:I am just saying...

Quick281
02-18-2009, 12:28 PM
Silver lining for our boy Nicky though. He would have the 100% attention of the Duc crew and all the support he needs to notch #2. (not that #2)

Just hope the pressure won't get to him...:idk:I am just saying...

Truth.

SteveP
02-18-2009, 05:34 PM
This is very lame and makes him sound like a whiney kid.

Mick Doohan goes out with a broken leg to contest his title. Casey's poor wrist hurts.

Riceaholic
02-18-2009, 06:12 PM

Mick Doohan goes out with a broken leg to contest his title. Casey's poor wrist hurts.

Haga is another good example of someone that blocks it out with broken/plated/pinned bones...Bayliss too.

Amber Lamps
02-18-2009, 06:48 PM

Yea even though you all hate him,Dani Pedrosa raced with two broken ankles and beat a healthy Casey Stoner on his way to his 250 title!!!

Yamerhaw
02-18-2009, 08:39 PM
awww, poor baby, he's a sissy anyway

hell put a thumb throttle control on it like a 4 wheeler

marko138
02-19-2009, 08:21 AM
Yea even though you all hate him,Dani Pedrosa raced with two broken ankles and beat a healthy Casey Stoner on his way to his 250 title!!!
I don't acknowledge that.

OreoGaborio
02-19-2009, 09:50 AM
Having a plate & 6 screws in my wrist that I got from a racing incident almost two years ago, I can tell ya it's NOT fun racing w/ chronic wrist pain. I came back probably a month too early and I was about 5 seconds off my usual pace because of the limited range of motion & pain.... and this was in my left hand. I can only imagine the amount of stress that gets put on his wrists when bringing that Duc from 200mph down to 60 in the shortest distance possible all while trying to bend the bike into a corner...

Stoner may or may not be "a whiner", I don't know cuz I don't know him personally. But either way, he's a competitor at heart just like everyone else on that grid. If he wasn't a competitor he woulda never gotten there in the first place & beat out Rossi who is arguably the best rider the world has ever seen for a world championship.

Wrist pain is by far the hardest pain to cope with while racing a motorcycle, especially at that level with those kinds of forces, especially when it's a scaphoid.

smileyman
02-19-2009, 11:15 AM
Hell I have old wrists and they hurt after long highway rides. Never been officially broken or operated on and my clutch hand tendons ache like crazy. My throttle hand has some old ATV related injury that pops up after a long ride too.

I don't think Casey is really crying about the pain. I think he is scared that he won't be able to ride up to his expectations and let down the Duc team. Young World Champions have such fragile egos....

fnfalman
02-19-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't think Casey is really crying about the pain. I think he is scared that he won't be able to ride up to his expectations and let down the Duc team. Young World Champions have such fragile egos....

He already let down the Ducati team when he got his ass whooped last year.

DLIT
02-19-2009, 01:05 PM

Sound like? He is 100% a whiny bitch.

Trip
02-19-2009, 01:13 PM
Mick Doohan did the same shit to his wrist in 93, he kept riding til 04 I think. Casey's a bitch.

DLIT
02-19-2009, 01:27 PM
Gary McCoy's leg was so fucked, they had to fuse it to his other leg and hope that would help his other leg heal, and the motherfucker still rode.

OreoGaborio
02-19-2009, 01:57 PM
Damn... Lotta tough guys here.

And some of you need to go watch Faster again.

Amber Lamps
02-19-2009, 06:23 PM

Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!

Trip
02-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Whatever,Stoner is a bitch! O.J. Simpson has TWO fucked knees and a severe hang nail on his left index finger but he still managed to kill two younger adults,sprint 200 feet to his car (wearing very expensive,yet uncomfortable Italian shoes) and make his get a way!!!

hahahhahahahhahahahahha, definitely post of the month worthy. hahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahha

marko138
02-19-2009, 06:37 PM

Extremely tough. Watch out for them. They are better than Stoner, Rossi, and the entire GP field put together.

Trip
02-19-2009, 06:42 PM
Extremely tough. Watch out for them. They are better than Stoner, Rossi, and the entire GP field put together.

Stunt4Life from TWF is better than stoner. :lol:

marko138
02-19-2009, 06:43 PM
Stunt4Life from TWF is better than stoner. :lol:
Didn't that jag register here and we ran him out of town?

Amber Lamps
02-19-2009, 06:45 PM

I thought he was JetSkiFast now....

Trip
02-19-2009, 06:45 PM

not that I can recall, he was funny

marko138
02-19-2009, 06:46 PM
I thought he was JetSkiFast now....
No...thats a different jag.

marko138
02-19-2009, 06:47 PM
not that I can recall, he was funny
Yep...2 posts. Hasn't been here in almost a year.

http://www.twowheelfix.com/member.php?u=101

smileyman
02-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Haven't all professional athletes gotten weaker? Remember the Steelers Jack Lambert? Racing has a ton of hard men, Schwantz, Rainey, Doohan, McCoy, Gardner, and many more...Lots of pro ballers have gotten lazy with pulled little fingers, toe jams, and trivial injuries that some just thought was part of the sport.

There are a few hard guys left. Haga racing with broken collar bones, Bayliss asking for his finger removed, Duhamel won Daytona on a broken leg one year:idk:

z06boy
02-20-2009, 12:27 PM

:lol: :lol: Now that was funny !!

marko138
02-20-2009, 02:13 PM
Haven't all professional athletes gotten weaker? Remember the Steelers Jack Lambert? Racing has a ton of hard men, Schwantz, Rainey, Doohan, McCoy, Gardner, and many more...Lots of pro ballers have gotten lazy with pulled little fingers, toe jams, and trivial injuries that some just thought was part of the sport.

There are a few hard guys left. Haga racing with broken collar bones, Bayliss asking for his finger removed, Duhamel won Daytona on a broken leg one year:idk:
Absolutely. Maybe we should get Stoner on the juice.