PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Day :(

Mistress Maygin
03-18-2008, 01:39 AM
Sorry, I just really need to vent about this. Today has been horrible.

The boyfriend and I have been having issues lately and yesterday it all came to a head. He blamed me for his having seizures and ruining his birthday (apparently because of something I did in my sleep?) and basically called me every name in the book attempting to make me feel like shit.

Today I found out that he decided to talk shit to some of my oldest friends, who have thus turned on me as a result.

I came home today and started to put my things in the other room. He informed me that as I am a psychotic whore, he had me taken off the lease and to have my things out of the house immediately. He has no problem with me living on the street, calling me a whore, and ruining my friendships, but still claims he loves me?!?!

I'm sitting in my living room crying to my mom and one of my best friends (who is thankfully letting me stay at his house until I can find a place). I'm afraid to leave my things because I know he will try to destroy or steal them. But I can't stay here, I don't feel safe. He intentionally left his guns sitting on the chairs in the living room, my guess is so I feel intimidated.

My mom is coming over and we are going to call the cops so they can take an inventory of my belongings to be sure that he doesn't do anything stupid. I never thought that it would come to this. It's sad to think this person may even be worse than the abusive guy I was with. He has absolutely lost his shit. He hasn't hit me, but I wouldn't put it past him. He keeps screaming at me, standing two inches from me and refuses to back up when I tell him to. And he blocks my way in and out of rooms. It's very threatening.

I have way too much stuff to just pack up and leave tonight. It feels so dramatic to call the cops, but I know it's the only way to make sure my things are safe. I'm worried about Monty. Taking him means leaving a lot of other things behind, but I have to do it. My mom is letting Monty stay at her house for now, which is good if I can't have him at my friend's.

I feel dizzy and nauseated. I don't know what I did to deserve any of this. I'm such a failure at life and relationships. If it weren't for the fact that I have a great job and wonderful friends (the real ones), I would feel pretty darn helpless right now. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't sent me into a bipolar episode. But I don't kid myself, I'm sure one is lurking.

I'm so.... disappointed in this entire situation. I apologize for using this board to vent. Please don't use this as an opportunity to bash me, but if you have any constructive comments they are all much appreciated. Like if anyone in the South Florida area knows of inexpensive, decent apartments I can take a look at.... Or if anyone else has had to deal with this sort of thing before and has some helpful advice?

Oh, and to make it bike related: Due to my having to leave and find a place ASAP that will cost at least 5 times more than what I pay now, my getting a bike will likely be delayed :(

DLIT
03-18-2008, 01:45 AM
Wht was he calling you a whore? What caused him to go off on you? Was he assuming something, like you cheating on him or something?

TATER
03-18-2008, 02:37 AM
hope all turns out well... it is better in the long run for u to get out now... it could be worse I married my trainwreck of an ex wife and will pay for that my whole life... be safe..

M1$3|2
03-18-2008, 03:22 AM
Sounds like he is the psychotic one and needs to chill out. Your situation definitely sucks but like tater said I guess it's better that this happened now rather than a couple of years from now.

DLIT
03-18-2008, 03:25 AM
I say you pistol whip him with his own gun. HILARIOUS.

M1$3|2
03-18-2008, 03:28 AM
I say you pistol whip him with his own gun. HILARIOUS.

Hell yeah, do that and tell us what it's like to pistol whip someone. I've always wondered what it's like to hit someone upside the head with a pistol.

VatorMan
03-18-2008, 06:43 AM
Why do women always date assholes and then wonder why the guy is well.....AN ASSHOLE.

Choose your next partner wisely.

Dave
03-18-2008, 06:56 AM
m&m get the heck out of there and never look back

Rider
03-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Just break down and finally fuck your boyfriend. Being celibate isn't all its cracked up to be.. :ps:

neebelung
03-18-2008, 08:01 AM
Why do women always date assholes and then wonder why the guy is well.....AN ASSHOLE.

That goes both ways. I know plenty of good guys who choose asshole women. :dthumb:

Rider
03-18-2008, 08:08 AM
I go both ways. I know plenty of good guys who choose asshole women. :dthumb:

I find this to be the case most of the time..

neebelung
03-18-2008, 08:20 AM
I find this to be the case most of the time..

:tt: Nice quote edit there... :gtfo:

:lol:

VatorMan
03-18-2008, 08:21 AM
It does go both ways....But a lot of women like "bad" boys.

neebelung
03-18-2008, 08:23 AM
It does go both ways....But a lot of women like "bad" boys.

When they're like 19, yeah. But most of the time, we grow out of that, and realize the bad boys are dicks. :lol: It's a phase we (thankfully) grow out of. :lol:

OneSickPsycho
03-18-2008, 08:27 AM
When they're like 19, yeah. But most of the time, we grow out of that, and realize the bad boys are dicks. :lol: It's a phase we (thankfully) grow out of. :lol:

It's a good thing that I love 19 year old chicks then... Cause I'm a real asshole!

neebelung
03-18-2008, 08:29 AM
It's a good thing that I love 19 year old chicks then... Cause I'm a real asshole!

well that works out perfectly for all of ya then! :lol:

VatorMan
03-18-2008, 08:33 AM

:lol: I liked 19 YO girls when I was 19. Why wouldn't I like them now ?

Rider
03-18-2008, 08:36 AM
:lol: I liked 19 YO girls when I was 19. Why wouldn't I like them now ?

Werd!!! Young girls don't know when to shut the fuck up...

papapoi
03-18-2008, 09:17 AM
when in doubt look at the bunny with a pancake on its head.
:bunny::bunny:

neebelung
03-18-2008, 09:29 AM
when in doubt look at the bunny with a pancake on its head.
:bunny::bunny:

:lol:

Bunnies + pancakes will always make ya feel better.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 09:48 AM
how the fuck do you girls meet these crazy ass guys? seriously. do you go look under rocks and dig holes and shit?

god damn, people just DO NOT act this way normally. get your priorities straight, if this is the type of guy you're dating you might need to work on YOU for a while and forget about relationships.

fnfalman
03-18-2008, 10:18 AM
MistressMaygin,

The only constructive thing I can say is that learn from your lessons and don't shack up with any dudes. Live at your own place. That way if shits like this happen, you can wave bye-bye.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 10:19 AM
living together before marriage is at best a bad idea and at worst a life shattering decision.

dReWpY
03-18-2008, 10:27 AM
the thing is we are getting only half the story... so yeah... best of luck...

neebelung
03-18-2008, 10:29 AM
the thing is we are getting only half the story... so yeah... best of luck...

Exactly... there's always three sides to every story - his, hers, and the truth.

z06boy
03-18-2008, 10:36 AM
Exactly... there's always three sides to every story - his, hers, and the truth.

100 % Fact

marko138
03-18-2008, 10:39 AM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/markgraves138/smilies/bwgaf.gif

fpzx10
03-18-2008, 10:40 AM

:dvrofl:

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 10:54 AM

typically i dont agree with your apathetic posts. but in this case

http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd105/Magisterial/YouDaManJesus.jpg

LaFemmes
03-18-2008, 11:12 AM
The greatest single cause of a poor self-image is the absence of unconditional love.

My thoughts are for you to get through this with as little heartache as passable.

DLIT
03-18-2008, 03:29 PM
living together before marriage is at best a bad idea and at worst a life shattering decision.

Bullshit. You're telling me you won't live with a girl before marriage? That's the craziest thing ever. Don't you want to know how life's gonna be living together under the same roof before you sign a contract and then move in? You gotta sample the living together situation before you get married. WHat if you get married, move in, then find out you can't stand eachother? You're fucking whack.

itgirl
03-18-2008, 03:30 PM
so you went from a physically abusive guy to a verbally abusive guy? as stated above, you need to not date for a bit and take time to realize that you deserve much better than that. but definately get out! that isn't love, no matter what he says. i wish you the best.

neebelung
03-18-2008, 03:39 PM
Bullshit. You're telling me you won't live with a girl before marriage? That's the craziest thing ever. Don't you want to know how life's gonna be living together under the same roof before you sign a contract and then move in? You gotta sample the living together situation before you get married. WHat if you get married, move in, then find out you can't stand eachother? You're fucking whack.

X1,000,000,000

Hell my GRAMMA even always said you never know a person until you live with them. Seriously... it's those little day to day habits and idiosyncracies that give you insight into a person (not to mention that with living together comes shared financial obligations -- VERY important!)

Rider
03-18-2008, 03:47 PM
Living together is a MUST!!! If you don't, you are going to be in for a HUGE surprise.

DLIT
03-18-2008, 03:48 PM
You test drive a car before you buy it, right?

neebelung
03-18-2008, 03:48 PM

:lol: Absolutely!

And to continue that analogy... cars come with a warranty (and can be traded in quite easily!); S.O.'s do not!!

Rider
03-18-2008, 03:53 PM

You're god damn right I do.

dReWpY
03-18-2008, 03:55 PM
you cant retread a SO either, so make sure you have a proper break in and warm up before you hit the corners hard

DLIT
03-18-2008, 03:57 PM
Get frame sliders too.

neebelung
03-18-2008, 04:10 PM
you cant retread a SO either, so make sure you have a proper break in and warm up before you hit the corners hard

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 04:14 PM

Who the fuck ever said im going to get married?

My point was moving in w/ somebody you dont really have intentions of marrying is a bad idea. If you've gone down the long relationship road, and get real sweet on each other, thats another story. but from the sound of this story this chick didnt know this guy well AT ALL.

DLIT
03-18-2008, 04:15 PM

My point was moving in w/ somebody you dont really have intentions of marrying is a bad idea. If you've gone down the long relationship road, and get real sweet on each other, thats another story. but from the sound of this story this chick didnt know this guy well AT ALL.

You're on thin ice, pal.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 04:17 PM
whys that.

DLIT
03-18-2008, 04:21 PM
whys that.

You're suspect. :skep:

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 04:23 PM
what are the allegations?

DLIT
03-18-2008, 04:29 PM
Just busting you. Calm down.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 04:33 PM
i was reversing your bust...

6 days til your stateside, thats awesome.

neebelung
03-18-2008, 04:37 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... in that case, hell yeah. Moving in prematurely, just 'because,' yeah, purely stupid. Maintain your independence (and your sanity).

dReWpY
03-18-2008, 04:47 PM
i have lived with pc on and off for almost three years, either we are with each other 24/7 or three states away, i must say i perfer it when im with her then when im seperated by a hundreds miles
atleast im house broken

Bassplayer
03-18-2008, 05:47 PM
Sorry, I just really need to vent about this. Today has been horrible.

The boyfriend and I have been having issues lately and yesterday it all came to a head. He blamed me for his having seizures and ruining his birthday (apparently because of something I did in my sleep?) and basically called me every name in the book attempting to make me feel like shit.

Today I found out that he decided to talk shit to some of my oldest friends, who have thus turned on me as a result.

I came home today and started to put my things in the other room. He informed me that as I am a psychotic whore, he had me taken off the lease and to have my things out of the house immediately. He has no problem with me living on the street, calling me a whore, and ruining my friendships, but still claims he loves me?!?!

I'm sitting in my living room crying to my mom and one of my best friends (who is thankfully letting me stay at his house until I can find a place). I'm afraid to leave my things because I know he will try to destroy or steal them. But I can't stay here, I don't feel safe. He intentionally left his guns sitting on the chairs in the living room, my guess is so I feel intimidated.

My mom is coming over and we are going to call the cops so they can take an inventory of my belongings to be sure that he doesn't do anything stupid. I never thought that it would come to this. It's sad to think this person may even be worse than the abusive guy I was with. He has absolutely lost his shit. He hasn't hit me, but I wouldn't put it past him. He keeps screaming at me, standing two inches from me and refuses to back up when I tell him to. And he blocks my way in and out of rooms. It's very threatening.

I have way too much stuff to just pack up and leave tonight. It feels so dramatic to call the cops, but I know it's the only way to make sure my things are safe. I'm worried about Monty. Taking him means leaving a lot of other things behind, but I have to do it. My mom is letting Monty stay at her house for now, which is good if I can't have him at my friend's.

I feel dizzy and nauseated. I don't know what I did to deserve any of this. I'm such a failure at life and relationships. If it weren't for the fact that I have a great job and wonderful friends (the real ones), I would feel pretty darn helpless right now. I'm honestly surprised this hasn't sent me into a bipolar episode. But I don't kid myself, I'm sure one is lurking.

I'm so.... disappointed in this entire situation. I apologize for using this board to vent. Please don't use this as an opportunity to bash me, but if you have any constructive comments they are all much appreciated. Like if anyone in the South Florida area knows of inexpensive, decent apartments I can take a look at.... Or if anyone else has had to deal with this sort of thing before and has some helpful advice?

Oh, and to make it bike related: Due to my having to leave and find a place ASAP that will cost at least 5 times more than what I pay now, my getting a bike will likely be delayed :(

Im sorry, i hope everything works out for you.

GearGrabinGuy
03-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Ohh women....

You all know how to pick em when your younger.

Mistress Maygin
03-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Wht was he calling you a whore? What caused him to go off on you? Was he assuming something, like you cheating on him or something?

My guess is that he decided to use everything he knew that bothered me against me. He knows it pisses me off when people call me a whore, or assume I'm unfaithful, because I would never do that. no matter how unhappy I am. So he tells me I've been sucking lots of dick and fucking my ex (um, no). And also goes around telling me that ALL of my friends had been warning him I was a psychotic bitch. He only knows ONE of my friends, so I know it's all BS.

That's the problem. He wasn't an asshole in the beginning. I stopped dating assholes, that's how I got sucked into this one. He was all nice and romantic, etc. Turns out he is a friggin' sycophant. I tried to tell him that I didn't like someone who just yes'd me to death, and to have a spine and his own opinions and he flipped his shit.

The biggest issue I had with him before that was that he smothered me and didn't make me laugh. He was a bit of a moron, too, I came to learn. I can't be with someone who doesn't challenge me intellectually. He was just intellectually challenged.

Just break down and finally fuck your boyfriend. Being celibate isn't all its cracked up to be.. :ps:

I did sleep with him. It just sucked so bad I eventually stopped.

MistressMaygin,

The only constructive thing I can say is that learn from your lessons and don't shack up with any dudes. Live at your own place. That way if shits like this happen, you can wave bye-bye.

Before I met him and things seemed to work out between us, my original intention was to get my own place. I'm just going back to that. I'm not "shacking up" with any dudes.

so you went from a physically abusive guy to a verbally abusive guy? as stated above, you need to not date for a bit and take time to realize that you deserve much better than that. but definately get out! that isn't love, no matter what he says. i wish you the best.

Well, I've dated other guys in between. LOL. I was just comparing him to the abusive one.

I am friends with almost all of my exes. The only exception being the abusive one and now this one.

He is friends with none of his exes. I think that says something. I still talk to a few of mine on a regular basis and still hang out. My one friend even said to not bother blaming myself. He has seen how this guy acts around me, and was like, "Even at your worst, when we were together, you never did anything that would provoke a fraction of what he's doing."

OneSickPsycho
03-18-2008, 07:33 PM
i have lived with pc on and off for almost three years, either we are with each other 24/7 or three states away, i must say i perfer it when im with her then when im seperated by a hundreds miles
atleast im house broken

I'm not so sure about that one...

Mistress Maygin
03-18-2008, 07:34 PM

He's a sociopath, I thought I did know him. Moving in together was more a move of convenience that just came with the bonus of being with my SO, but if I thought he was like this I never would have DATED him, let alone lived with him.

Cutty72
03-18-2008, 07:35 PM
Hope it all works out for the best for ya!

Mistress Maygin
03-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Well, my mom came over and we called the cops.

Basically they slapped him around (figuratively) and had him stumbling over his tongue.

Cop: Does she live here?
Him: She used to.
Cop: Used to? She lives here or she lived here?
Him: Lived here.
Cop: When did she stop living here.
Him: Uhhh. Today?
Cop: Whose name is on the lease?
Me: Mine is the only signature on the lease.
Cop: So when did she get taken off the lease?
Him: I don't know, the landlord took her off.
Cop: He wouldn't do that. When did he tell you he did that?
Him: Uhhh, um, I don't know.
Cop: Did she get a letter? Did she sign anything?
Him: No. I don't know.
Cop: Who pays the rent?
Him: We all do.
Me: They give me their portions and I write the check. The utilities are all in my name.
Cop: So she pays the rent?
Him: She pays HER part!
Cop: So she paid for this month?
Him: Yeah..
Cop: So she lives here.

Me: He locked me out of the room when I tried to get my stuff
Cop: How is she supposed to get her stuff if you lock her out?
Him: Uhhh.
Cop: Whose room did he lock you out of? Yours or his?
Me: Ours.
Cop: So she pays rent and you locked her out of her bedroom? (looks around the living room where the only furniture is a few arm chairs) If you locked her out of the room, where was she supposed to sleep?
Him: There's an air mattress!
Cop: She pays rent here and you're telling me she has to sleep on an air mattress?

Him: She hit me! She slapped me in my chest!
Cop: I don't see any bruises...
Him: Well, it wasn't hard...
Cop: Why did she hit you?
Him: I don't know, I was just standing in front of her...
Cop: Why were you standing in front of her?
Him: We were having a verbal discussion
Cop: (laughs) A verbal discussion that required you to block her way?
Him: She kept walking away from me.
Cop: So you stood in front of her blocking her way and she hit you or pushed you to move?
Him: Well, um..

Basically, the cops told him I have at LEAST until the end of the month to get my things out. We took pictures of all my stuff, and the cops said that if he tried to keep me out he would personally come by and break down the door for me to get in.

He was a complete douche, even to the cops.

And as I was leaving gave me a sob story about, "i thought you'd know by now that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or your things.."

"Yeah, well, I thought you also wouldn't go psycho and call me a whore and throw me on the street. So much for things we know." And I left.

Tomorrow my friend will help me get the rest of my stuff out. And I'll deal with the illegality of the "eviction" as well. If I want to, I can have him and the roomies thrown out and keep the place for myself. Seeing as how it's in MY name.

We'll see if I decide to be the better person or not...

VatorMan
03-18-2008, 07:48 PM
OK-I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. Sounds like a shitty way to start a day. I hope when you go to sleep tonight you have a brighter look on the future.

Life can be a bitch-glad you didn't marry one.

Cutty72
03-18-2008, 07:50 PM
If you do decide to let them stay, and you move out, be sure to get your name taken off the lease... otherwise you could get fucked in the long run.

pickle.of.doom
03-18-2008, 07:56 PM
So what did you do in your sleep to piss him off? Start moaning another dude's name?

itgirl
03-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Tomorrow my friend will help me get the rest of my stuff out. And I'll deal with the illegality of the "eviction" as well. If I want to, I can have him and the roomies thrown out and keep the place for myself. Seeing as how it's in MY name.

nice guys finish last. i say toss 'em all!!

VatorMan
03-18-2008, 07:57 PM

This is why we are such dicks to women.:lol:

itgirl
03-18-2008, 07:59 PM
This is why we are such dicks to women.:lol:

:lol: oh well, he started it. juvenile, i know...

azoomm
03-18-2008, 08:03 PM
In most states, there are laws to protect you from situations like this. I used to have my Real Estate license in Texas... and the code here is such that you need to be given 30-days notice on any eviction. You are not required to have a lease, or even a signature on anything stating you live there. What you need, is to have so much as a toothbrush on site... person items... and to have not been hiding the fact that you were living there. In other words, if I put up a tent and camped on your front lawn for longer than seven days you would need to send me a 30-day notice of eviction if you wanted me to leave.

Why didn't you get ALL your stuff out of there when the cop was there?

I would have gotten it all out... then talk to the management. You might not be able to get out of the lease. That is if it is, in fact, in your name. You will have to have someone else take up the lease, probably him. They may or may not agree to it, and it's usually in their favor.

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Take a deap breath! Its his lose not yours! Rather than bl;ame yourself maby you should look at the type of guys you are attracting or attracted to! Because guys dont turn this way just because of a chick, its something wrong inside them thats always ben there! This is all assuming you didn't do something horrible to bring this on, but either way he's over reacting. Probably to act on lingering thoughts of a new relationship that've ben in the back of his mind and he knows that if he doesn't make the break hard and fast he won't make it which shows that you must be a good girl or a horibly horible one! I promise us good guys are out there, we are just always looked over! Switch your game up on your next relationship and look for a different guy! Best of luck to ya!!

Amber Lamps
03-18-2008, 08:09 PM
That goes both ways. I know plenty of good guys who choose asshole women. :dthumb:

GUILTY!!! That's the only knind of women I ever fall in love with! Nice girls don't have a chane with me!!!

Dave
03-18-2008, 08:12 PM

i agree with itgirl! ITS IN YOUR NAME SO ITS YOUR PLACE kick his worthless keister to the curb! :pat:

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 08:18 PM
GUILTY!!! That's the only knind of women I ever fall in love with! Nice girls don't have a chane with me!!!
Exactly what I was thinking tigger!! I get the horible ones myself! But I know now that there are way to many fish in the sea to be wishing a bad one good!!!

Amber Lamps
03-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Have you ever thought about moving to North Carolina?!? Hee Hee! And batting clean-up is Tigger.....

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Have you ever thought about moving to North Carolina?!? Hee Hee! And batting clean-up is Tigger.....
:lol: Go tigger!

Dave
03-18-2008, 08:24 PM
now that reminds me lol, i do have another room in my house i could rent. reasonable rates and lots of bike parking and booze lol

Captain Morgan
03-18-2008, 08:38 PM
X1,000,000,000

Hell my GRAMMA even always said you never know a person until you live with them. Seriously... it's those little day to day habits and idiosyncracies that give you insight into a person (not to mention that with living together comes shared financial obligations -- VERY important!)

I saw stats somewhere (yes, I know numbers can say anything you want) that stated the divorce rate is higher for people who live together prior to marriage than those that don't. However, I can see how those numbers can easily be skewed based on the age ranges of the people in the stats. Most of our grandparents didn't live together prior to marriage because it was a sin. They also didn't get divorced because it was a sin. Our generation isn't worried at all about living together prior to marriage, nor are they shy to divorce. Therefore, the rate of divorce would be higher for those living together prior to marriage. I'd like to see true stats on this based on specific generations.

In most states, there are laws to protect you from situations like this. I used to have my Real Estate license in Texas... and the code here is such that you need to be given 30-days notice on any eviction. You are not required to have a lease, or even a signature on anything stating you live there. What you need, is to have so much as a toothbrush on site... person items... and to have not been hiding the fact that you were living there. In other words, if I put up a tent and camped on your front lawn for longer than seven days you would need to send me a 30-day notice of eviction if you wanted me to leave.

I would have gotten it all out... then talk to the management. You might not be able to get out of the lease. That is if it is, in fact, in your name. You will have to have someone else take up the lease, probably him. They may or may not agree to it, and it's usually in their favor.

I believe Indiana the law is 7 days. I use to be an apartment manager and our leases said we could request the tenant to move out within 7 days based on certain circumstances. The lease held up in court many times. Had a situation where we took one guy to court who was late on rent. Got the lawyer to push for as early a date as possible to get this guy out of the apartment. Got the date set within a few days. The guy tried to use the 30 day argument. The judge told him to get out of the apartment immediately.

I do know there are some "professional renters" in some states who will move from apartment to apartment, paying as little rent as possible because of that 30 day rule, so I think it depends on the state as to how long they can stay. And you are correct, the leases are usually to the benefit of the landlord. Hell, it's even possible she could get in trouble if her name is the only one on the lease and other people are living in the place without the landlord's permission.

Mistress Maygin
03-18-2008, 08:39 PM

It;s the same here. If the landlord did randomly take me off the lease, I can sue him. But my guess is that the stupid boy was just trying to threaten me without realizing I'd call his bluff. More proof that he didn't pay too much attention to who I was, like I'd told him.

I'm calling the landlord tomorrow to speak with him about it. I will try to get out of the lease, if I can't, I will kick them out and keep the place for myself. It's a nice place.

So what did you do in your sleep to piss him off? Start moaning another dude's name?

Supposedly he tried to kiss me or something and I turned away. :idk:

I guess he was disgusting to me even when I was sleeping. LOL

I saw stats somewhere (yes, I know numbers can say anything you want) that stated the divorce rate is higher for people who live together prior to marriage than those that don't. However, I can see how those numbers can easily be skewed based on the age ranges of the people in the stats. Most of our grandparents didn't live together prior to marriage because it was a sin. They also didn't get divorced because it was a sin. Our generation isn't worried at all about living together prior to marriage, nor are they shy to divorce. Therefore, the rate of divorce would be higher for those living together prior to marriage. I'd like to see true stats on this based on specific generations.

I believe Indiana the law is 7 days. I use to be an apartment manager and our leases said we could request the tenant to move out within 7 days based on certain circumstances. The lease held up in court many times. Had a situation where we took one guy to court who was late on rent. Got the lawyer to push for as early a date as possible to get this guy out of the apartment. Got the date set within a few days. The guy tried to use the 30 day argument. The judge told him to get out of the apartment immediately.

I do know there are some "professional renters" in some states who will move from apartment to apartment, paying as little rent as possible because of that 30 day rule, so I think it depends on the state as to how long they can stay. And you are correct, the leases are usually to the benefit of the landlord. Hell, it's even possible she could get in trouble if her name is the only one on the lease and other people are living in the place without the landlord's permission.

Yeah, the lease says two, I wrote his name in, but mine is the only signature. The whole thing was very friendly. The landlord made it clear we could stay and go whenever we pleased. BUT, if he wanted to throw me on the street, I've got issue with that. My mother works for a real estate attorney, so I have some good advice coming to me.

Amber Lamps
03-18-2008, 09:00 PM
Well...if you're looking for roomates........:drool:

fnfalman
03-18-2008, 09:03 PM
MistressMaygin,

I know that you are feeling down and such because of the brouhaha. I volunteer to fly you out to SoCal for a weekend of debauchery and sexual perversion with me being the meat and you and another chick being the breads.

It's not just the sexual debauchery either, we can even cuddle and hold hands afterward, take a drive up the Pacific coast with the convertible's top down, have a nice picnic complete with French champagne and everything.

What says you?

I normally don't do this sort of thing without monetary compensation, but for a forum member in distress, I'd do it for free.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 09:04 PM

QFT

if by nice guys you mean boys. real men handle a situation and deal with the consequences. not try to weasle their way out of it to save face.

JoJoYZF
03-19-2008, 12:18 AM
Im just waiting to see how long it takes until poor MM gets added to osp's conquest thread once he realizes theres a vulnerable girl near him.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 12:31 AM
Im just waiting to see how long it takes until poor MM gets added to osp's conquest thread once he realizes theres a vulnerable girl near him.
:lol: Shouldn't be long.

ceo012384
03-19-2008, 12:39 AM

It sounds more like you had a great day. The day you realized he was a crazy douchebag and you got rid of him.

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 01:49 AM
It sounds more like you had a great day. The day you realized he was a crazy douchebag and you got rid of him.

This is true. It was just terribly stressful. I hate drama, and hate the fact that he had to haul all of our shit out in the open in front of our roommates. And go to MY friend of almost a decade to bitch about me. Especially because it was all delusional the shit he was saying. I'm glad it's over, and that I realized early enough what a douche he is. As long as he keeps things kosher at work we'll be fine. He accused me of screwing my new ASM, so if he says anything to him or tries to start shit he has a nice surprise waiting for him. I told my ASM not to touch him, and if the ex hits him to just call the cops. But I doubt he would, he's all talk.

Amber Lamps
03-19-2008, 02:18 AM
This is true. It was just terribly stressful. I hate drama, and hate the fact that he had to haul all of our shit out in the open in front of our roommates. And go to MY friend of almost a decade to bitch about me. Especially because it was all delusional the shit he was saying. I'm glad it's over, and that I realized early enough what a douche he is. As long as he keeps things kosher at work we'll be fine. He accused me of screwing my new ASM, so if he says anything to him or tries to start shit he has a nice surprise waiting for him. I told my ASM not to touch him, and if the ex hits him to just call the cops. But I doubt he would, he's all talk.

O my GOD MM!! Are you fucking kidding me? You were dating and living with someone you work with? Man that was absolutely doomed imho!

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 02:27 AM
O my GOD MM!! Are you fucking kidding me? You were dating and living with someone you work with? Man that was absolutely doomed imho!

Yeah, I know. I didn't really want to for the simple fact we worked together. But he just seemed SO sincere in the beginning. And I'm the type that will always wonder what if, so... It's a learning experience. I wasn't harmed in the making of this realization, so I can move on and continue my life.

Amber Lamps
03-19-2008, 02:36 AM
Yeah, I know. I didn't really want to for the simple fact we worked together. But he just seemed SO sincere in the beginning. And I'm the type that will always wonder what if, so... It's a learning experience. I wasn't harmed in the making of this realization, so I can move on and continue my life.

Yes now your perfect life with me can begin...hahahahahaha!! Really tho', I've recenty been put thru the relationship spin cycle. It sucks! I'm not gonna spout platatudes about "fish" or "busses" and shit! As long as you remain true to yourself and not let these experiences change you or make you lose your soul,you'll be fine!

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Yes now your perfect life with me can begin...hahahahahaha!! Really tho', I've recenty been put thru the relationship spin cycle. It sucks! I'm not gonna spout platatudes about "fish" or "busses" and shit! As long as you remain true to yourself and not let these experiences change you or make you lose your soul,you'll be fine!

Who I am won't change. I'm still the awesome person I always was, just a bit wiser.

In fact, it's a good thing we worked together, it helped me realize sooner what a completely inept monkey he is. Seriously, some of the tasks he couldn't complete, I wonder if I would have been better off hiring an orangutan?

Anyways, our perfect life is at hand. Wanna move to Okracoke (sp)?

Amber Lamps
03-19-2008, 03:21 AM
Who I am won't change. I'm still the awesome person I always was, just a bit wiser.

In fact, it's a good thing we worked together, it helped me realize sooner what a completely inept monkey he is. Seriously, some of the tasks he couldn't complete, I wonder if I would have been better off hiring an orangutan?

Anyways, our perfect life is at hand. Wanna move to Okracoke (sp)?

Sure why not? I have a friend that has been trying to get me to move to Orlando forever but he doesn't have your build. I'm game for anything at this point in my life!!! Pm me your number and I'll call you and talk your ear off!!!:dthumb:

neebelung
03-19-2008, 07:52 AM
MistressMaygin,

I know that you are feeling down and such because of the brouhaha. I volunteer to fly you out to SoCal for a weekend of debauchery and sexual perversion with me being the meat and you and another chick being the breads.

It's not just the sexual debauchery either, we can even cuddle and hold hands afterward, take a drive up the Pacific coast with the convertible's top down, have a nice picnic complete with French champagne and everything.

What says you?

I normally don't do this sort of thing without monetary compensation, but for a forum member in distress, I'd do it for free.

Quite honestly the funniest (and out of character) thing I've ever seen you post. :D

the chi
03-19-2008, 10:25 AM
Quite honestly the funniest (and out of character) thing I've ever seen you post. :D

I have to completely agree!! I was reading it wondering if this was the same FnFalman we know and love! :lol:

dReWpY
03-19-2008, 10:41 AM

i call bullshit

neebelung
03-19-2008, 11:39 AM
i call bullshit

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 11:45 AM
i call bullshit

:idk:
Congratulations?

Sure why not? I have a friend that has been trying to get me to move to Orlando forever but he doesn't have your build. I'm game for anything at this point in my life!!! Pm me your number and I'll call you and talk your ear off!!!:dthumb:

You're in NC, you've gotta know what Ockracoke is! You do, don't you?!

papapoi
03-19-2008, 11:48 AM
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
Fear not the Bunnies with pancakes on there head says karma's a bitch.

fnfalman
03-19-2008, 11:50 AM
I have to completely agree!! I was reading it wondering if this was the same FnFalman we know and love! :lol:

I have a wild and groovey side that most people don't know about.:whistle:

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 11:53 AM
MistressMaygin,

What says you?

Darn, if only I didn't have a wonderful life and job HERE in south Florida, I'd be all over it! Sexual debauchery with strange men is my calling card, after all! :wink:

Mule
03-19-2008, 11:56 AM
MistressMaygin,

What says you?

this post screams "Levitra, Encyte and Viagra"

leave the poon chasing to the young capable men....ya old fart....

:whistle:
j/k

Beefcake Morris
03-19-2008, 12:35 PM

I can agree with this.

neebelung
03-19-2008, 12:40 PM
I have a wild and groovey side that most people don't know about.:whistle:

Let it come out more often.. hell, buy it a drink and ask it to kick of its shoes!

Amber Lamps
03-19-2008, 12:44 PM
You're in NC, you've gotta know what Ockracoke is! You do, don't you?!

No I don't...I even checked my GPS. Please enlighten me Buttercups!!!

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 12:57 PM
No I don't...I even checked my GPS. Please enlighten me Buttercups!!!

http://www.ocracokeisland.com/

marko138
03-19-2008, 01:04 PM
:plzdie:

LaFemmes
03-19-2008, 01:05 PM
:whistle:

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 01:30 PM
Talked to the landlord. He confirmed everything I thought. He never even spoke to my ex! My ex's BROTHER called him and told him nasty things about me and ASKED him to take me off the lease, which of course he didn't.

So my option now is to take myself off, no repercussions, scot free. OR, stay and kick their asses out on the street (well, to his parent's house, where as a 29 y/old with no future he is perfectly happy being). It's a great place, for less than $1200/month INCLUDING utilities.

Problem is, him and his parents live a few doors down. But, maybe since he saw I wasn't playing when I called the cops, he'd be smart enough not to do anything stupid. I made friends with the cops that came by, so I could easily call them and just say, "Hey, I plan to stay but I'm worried they might do something to me or my belongings, what should I do?"

My other option is to get all my stuff out and get taken off the lease. Stay at my friend's til I save enough to get my own place closer to my new store (which will likely cost way more!).

Any thoughts?

fnfalman
03-19-2008, 02:01 PM
Darn, if only I didn't have a wonderful life and job HERE in south Florida, I'd be all over it! Sexual debauchery with strange men is my calling card, after all! :wink:

Hey, I'm not inviting you to stay in SoCal permanently now! It's only a weekend visit designed to cheer you up.

BTW, Mule, young dudes don't know how to treat a woman right, either in or out of the bedroom. Isn't that right, MistressMaygin?

We'd start out the day by a quick drive to Redondo Beach, breathing that fresh, cool salty air that is ubiquituous to California coast, have a light and healthy breakfast at my favorite joint CJ's Cafe. Then a scenic drive up the famed Pacific Highway Coast to Santa Barbara with a quick detour through the canyon twisties of Malibu for some high speed thrills. Lunch at the excellent Santa Barbara Inn's Fresco restaurant. Go up further to tour the vineyards at Santa Maria and have a nice snack off my packed picnic basket with Italian cold cuts, fresh fruits and champagne while sitting at the beach of San Luis Obispo. on the way back, we would stop by Ventura to have dinner at my favorite French restaurant there, the 71 Palms. Chef Didier makes his own pate campagne along with the most delightful salad nicoise and onion soup. I'd ask him to make my personal favorite dish lamb rack in demiglace cherry sauce (he only makes this dish especially for for me) for us, some proper red Bordeaux to accompany the meal. Finish off with more champagne and his incomparable creme brule. On the drive back, we'd make a stop at one of the secluded and secret beaches in Malibu where we'd dance to the soft, romantic rhythms of Rhumba while I whisper sweet nothings in your ears, shielding your alabaster skin against the the cool ocean breeze with my manly bulk, hot with the blood coursing through my veins fueled by the passionate Latin beats. As we return to my home with you swooning in my muscled arms, we'd kiss gingerly as I prepare a hot bubble bath to cleanse the both of us.

THEN THE LEATHERS, THE WHIPS, THE CHAIN AND THE LIVE SACRIFICIAL CHICKEN WILL COME OUT AND WE WILL HAVE SEX LIKE SAVAGE BEASTS!!!

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 02:05 PM
Hey, I'm not inviting you to stay in SoCal permanently now! It's only a weekend visit designed to cheer you up.

BTW, Mule, young dudes don't know how to treat a woman right, either in or out of the bedroom. Isn't that right, MistressMaygin?

We'd start out the day by a quick drive to Redondo Beach, breathing that fresh, cool salty air that is ubiquituous to California coast, have a light and healthy breakfast at my favorite joint CJ's Cafe. Then a scenic drive up the famed Pacific Highway Coast to Santa Barbara with a quick detour through the canyon twisties of Malibu for some high speed thrills. Lunch at the excellent Santa Barbara Inn's Fresco restaurant. Go up further to tour the vineyards at Santa Maria and have a nice snack off my packed picnic basket with Italian cold cuts, fresh fruits and champagne while sitting at the beach of San Luis Obispo. on the way back, we would stop by Ventura to have dinner at my favorite French restaurant there, the 71 Palms. Chef Didier makes his own pate campagne along with the most delightful salad nicoise and onion soup. I'd ask him to make my personal favorite dish lamb rack in demiglace cherry sauce (he only makes this dish especially for for me) for us, some proper red Bordeaux to accompany the meal. Finish off with more champagne and his incomparable creme brule. On the drive back, we'd make a stop at one of the secluded and secret beaches in Malibu where we'd dance to the soft, romantic rhythms of Rhumba while I whisper sweet nothings in your ears, shielding your alabaster skin against the the cool ocean breeze with my manly bulk, hot with the blood coursing through my veins fueled by the passionate Latin beats. As we return to my home with you swooning in my muscled arms, we'd kiss gingerly as I prepare a hot bubble bath to cleanse the both of us.

THEN THE LEATHERS, THE WHIPS, THE CHAIN AND THE LIVE SACRIFICIAL CHICKEN WILL COME OUT AND WE WILL HAVE SEX LIKE SAVAGE BEASTS!!!

:willy:

byron12
03-19-2008, 02:13 PM

I agree I did just that and have been in a happy relationship for five years married for three of those....:pickle:

azoomm
03-19-2008, 04:35 PM

Why does this not surprise me?

Oh yea... you ride Italian... it's only kinky the first time ;)

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 04:37 PM
I've decided not to stay. I'd be too worried that he and his psychotic family members would mess with me. Now I just need to get the rest of my stuff and try to get money from them for the utlities I need to pay for the house before I cut them all off.

LaFemmes
03-19-2008, 04:41 PM
I've decided not to stay.

Good for you!:rockwoot:

azoomm
03-19-2008, 04:43 PM
I've decided not to stay. I'd be too worried that he and his psychotic family members would mess with me. Now I just need to get the rest of my stuff and try to get money from them for the utlities I need to pay for the house before I cut them all off.

You know, just turning off all the utilities might be worth writing off that money.... Especially if its done on a Friday. *wink*

the chi
03-19-2008, 05:07 PM
You know, just turning off all the utilities might be worth writing off that money.... Especially if its done on a Friday. *wink*

I Second that motion!!

marko138
03-19-2008, 05:11 PM
Drama Llama.

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 05:13 PM

I might be missing the joke. What's the significance of doing it on a Friday?

OOOOHHHH cuz they cant fix it til Monday, right?! BUAHAHAHAHA

If my deposits will be considered payment, then I COULD sneak by without having them pay me, cuz it's no extra money out of my pocket. But if anything comes from me, I'll be pissed.

Drama Llama.

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-pictures-emo-emu.jpg

DLIT
03-19-2008, 06:11 PM
I agree I did just that and have been in a happy relationship for five years married for three of those....:pickle:

:cheers: Me too. Been together for 4.5, lived together for 3 and we got married last September.

lauralynne
03-19-2008, 06:51 PM
seems obvious: get the hell out, don't look back, don't tell him where you're going or what you're doing. He sounds dangerous and this is only going to end badly if you stay where you BOTH lived. Stay with your friend for a short time and then find a place of your own. Stand on your own two feet, learn a little more about yourself and your relationships. Don't date - or don't date men YOU choose...you've picked some real doozeys twice now, it's starting to look like a pattern.

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 07:14 PM
seems obvious: get the hell out, don't look back, don't tell him where you're going or what you're doing. He sounds dangerous and this is only going to end badly if you stay where you BOTH lived. Stay with your friend for a short time and then find a place of your own. Stand on your own two feet, learn a little more about yourself and your relationships. Don't date - or don't date men YOU choose...you've picked some real doozeys twice now, it's starting to look like a pattern.

I've also picked winners that it just didn't work out with. So to say that I am incapable of choosing my own mate is a bit messed up. I bet everyone here who is in a happy relationship now dated at least one person who was fucked up in some way, does that mean that someone else had to pick the person they are happy with? No, it means that we live and learn. I did learn from the last asshole. This one was way different. Now I've learned that even nice guys are complete Fucking sociopaths underneath.

If the house we were in wasn't a few doors down from his entire family of psychos, then I would kick him and the roomies out and enjoy the home that I paid for and liked just fine. Unfortunately, because he's off his rocker, I have to give it up. Just like my last awesome place. Because my safety and happiness are more important than some piece of real estate. I'm not that stupid.

I've been standing on my own two feet for a long time. Just because I stumble every now and again doesn't mean I should be in wheelchair forever. I'm usually the one taking care of people. I'm the one paying all the bills, etc.

I think you assume too many negative things about me based on one fact: that I dated someone who isn't worth the air he breathes. And pay no attention to all the good choices I made in the situation. And you're basing my inability to choose good people on what you know from this post- which is hardly anything. I've dated more than two people in my lifetime. Only the two mentioned here were violent assholes.

fnfalman
03-19-2008, 07:27 PM
Alas, you never know how screwed up a person really is until that day.

azoomm
03-19-2008, 08:11 PM
I think you assume too many negative things about me based on one fact: that I dated someone who isn't worth the air he breathes.

No.

Assumptions are made because the pattern you are showing matches a pattern WE have lived. These are suggestions based on our own life experiences... that's all we can provide.

It isn't that you can't be trusted to chose your own. It's that as women, we generally make bad choices there... overall.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Alas, you never know how screwed up a person really is until that day.
:iagree:

DLIT
03-19-2008, 08:19 PM
No.

Assumptions are made because the pattern you are showing matches a pattern WE have lived. These are suggestions based on our own life experiences... that's all we can provide.

It isn't that you can't be trusted to chose your own. It's that as women, we generally make bad choices there... overall.

*argument brewing...*

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 08:25 PM
*argument brewing...*
Go ahead DLIT. I see you poping the popcorn and pulling up a ring side seat.

DLIT
03-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Go ahead DLIT. I see you poping the popcorn and pulling up a ring side seat.

More like preparing to stop viewing this thread.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 08:41 PM
More like preparing to stop viewing this thread.
Yeah, thats the best bet. I don't understand why people get defensive, you'll never see the person talking shit to you on the internet so why care what they think?

DLIT
03-19-2008, 08:42 PM
No comment.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 08:44 PM
No comment.
yeah, I remember a quote that said something to the effect that even if you win its like wining the special olypics.. your still special.

DLIT
03-19-2008, 08:45 PM
yeah, I remember a quote that said something to the effect that even if you win its like wining the special olypics.. your still special.

You're still retarded.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 08:51 PM
You're still retarded.
oh well, your girl doesn't mind

DLIT
03-19-2008, 09:00 PM
oh well, your girl doesn't mind

"you're still retarded", not special. We don't mention eachothers girls here. Moms are fine.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 09:06 PM
"you're still retarded", not special. We don't mention eachothers girls here. Moms are fine.

Well then I apologize, your mom likes it then.

DLIT
03-19-2008, 09:09 PM
Well then I apologize, your mom likes it then.

Your mom says hi.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Your mom says hi.
your mom didn't acnolgedge you, i tried to get her to say hi.

DLIT
03-19-2008, 09:13 PM
your mom didn't acnolgedge you, i tried to get her to say hi.

Your mom says learn how to fucking spell.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 09:21 PM
Your mom says learn how to fucking spell.
she knows better, cause i dont give a fuk, not colege educatd n shit

marko138
03-19-2008, 09:25 PM
she knows better, cause i dont give a fuk, not colege educatd n shit

Clearly.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 09:28 PM
Clearly.
Your a quick one arent ya!

marko138
03-19-2008, 09:29 PM
Your a quick one arent ya!

That's "you're" and "aren't". And the answer is yes.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 09:32 PM
That's "you're" and "aren't". And the answer is yes.
The anser is NO. I'm speeling incorectly to show i have no education, Im a soldier so I need not know how to spell or any of that other colege crap, only how to protect.

marko138
03-19-2008, 09:33 PM
The anser is NO. I'm speeling incorectly to show i have no education, Im a soldier so I need not know how to spell or any of that other colege crap, only how to protect.

Well...hopefully you can read this:

You are a fucking idiot.

DLIT
03-19-2008, 09:41 PM

Proving the Army stereotype 100%.

You are a fucking idiot.

Wow. He just said that.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 10:29 PM
:iagree:

I mean hell, I volunteered to come over here so ofcourse I'm not the smartest dope on a rope

NONE_too_SOFT
03-19-2008, 10:44 PM
bunch of assholes in this thread...

figured i'd fit in.

thats all i got for now.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 10:47 PM
Wonderd when you'd join in.

pickle.of.doom
03-19-2008, 10:48 PM
and the grammar police have invaded.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 10:49 PM
and the grammar police have invaded.
yeah they've ben crying

NONE_too_SOFT
03-19-2008, 10:49 PM
they've got their night clubs and their websters handy.

yeah they've ben crying

If you talked in real life the way you type sometimes, you would be a social outcast... just food for thought.

Just because we can read through a couple typo's and get through misused punctuation doesnt mean we should be bombarded by it.

Mudpuppy
03-19-2008, 11:53 PM
jesus.. helluva of a story.. sorry to hear you had to go through all of that.. sounds like a punk motherfucker who you are better off without anyways..

best thing you did was decide to make a change and stick to it.. only way things will get better..

best of luck to you..

DLIT
03-19-2008, 11:54 PM
jesus.. helluva of a story.. sorry to hear you had to go through all of that.. sounds like a punk motherfucker who you are better off without anyways..

best thing you did was decide to make a change and stick to it.. only way things will get better..

best of luck to you..

Yo, did somebody hijack MP's computer and make a post?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-19-2008, 11:55 PM
yea... its almost as if he's trying to bang this chick or something.

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 12:05 AM
Yo, did somebody hijack MP's computer and make a post?

lol.. very funny fucknut.. you never know with the master of unpredictability..

in all seriousness i have very little tolerance for the following things:

1. punk motherfuckers who mistreat women - i am sure there is always two sides to the story but there is never a reason to be a punk motherfucker who beats on women or treats them in an abusive manner. I have known some women like that as well though too - my friend's old girlfriend spazzed for no reason broke a beer bottle threated to cut his throat, kicked his ass BAD like every night for some stupid reason, stole his car like every other day to drive around and fuck other dudes, etc. he would just sit there say fuck it, smoke another, drink another beer until he got intoxicated enough to go after it. what an idiot. This could go on awhile - I could write a book on this subject - but I will stop here.

2. people that fucking drive slow in the fast lane - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY - you are preventing me from either A. getting where i need to go in a fucking hurry maybe for no reason other than i have zero patience or B. Getting a revenue generating speeding ticket that is on the premise it protects other law abiding citizens but is in fact just another way to suck fucking money out of my god damn pocket - studies show places without speed limits have LESS accidents - fuck off with your fucking tickets - now they are talking about installing speeding cameras.. fucking asswipes - must be muslim democrats or something needing to fund more programs for crackheads who don't feel like working or something

3. incompetent people that blame everyone else for their failures - listen you are an incompetent piece of shit motherfucker who the world would be better off without - do us a favor and suffocate yourself with your pillow tonight

4. lazy people - listen motherfucker there are 6+ billion people in this world and not a god damn one of them owe you a fucking thing so get your motherfucking ass out there and do something

5. motherfuckers who are all knowing religious zealots that want to impose their religion on me because i am a worthless fuck that is too stupid to figure it out for myself - here i got your religion - IN MY PANTS motherfucker - suck it long and strong

There is more but I think I redefined thread jacking with that one.. just kind of happened like poured out of me like water from a faucet..

Is that better now? More "MP" like?

DLIT
03-20-2008, 12:10 AM
lol.. very funny fucknut.. you never know with the master of unpredictability..

in all seriousness i have very little tolerance for the following things:

1. punk motherfuckers who mistreat women - i am sure there is always two sides to the story but there is never a reason to be a punk motherfucker who beats on women or treats them in an abusive manner. I have known some women like that as well though too - my friend's old girlfriend spazzed for no reason broke a beer bottle threated to cut his throat, kicked his ass BAD like every night for some stupid reason, stole his car like every other day to drive around and fuck other dudes, etc. he would just sit there say fuck it, smoke another, drink another beer until he got intoxicated enough to go after it. what an idiot. This could go on awhile - I could write a book on this subject - but I will stop here.

2. people that fucking drive slow in the fast lane - GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY - you are preventing me from either A. getting where i need to go in a fucking hurry maybe for no reason other than i have zero patience or B. Getting a revenue generating speeding ticket that is on the premise it protects other law abiding citizens but is in fact just another way to suck fucking money out of my god damn pocket - studies show places without speed limits have LESS accidents - fuck off with your fucking tickets - now they are talking about installing speeding cameras.. fucking asswipes - must be muslim democrats or something needing to fund more programs for crackheads who don't feel like working or something

3. incompetent people that blame everyone else for their failures - listen you are an incompetent piece of shit motherfucker who the world would be better off without - do us a favor and suffocate yourself with your pillow tonight

4. lazy people - listen motherfucker there are 6+ billion people in this world and not a god damn one of them owe you a fucking thing so get your motherfucking ass out there and do something

5. motherfuckers who are all knowing religious zealots that want to impose their religion on me because i am a worthless fuck that is too stupid to figure it out for myself - here i got your religion - IN MY PANTS motherfucker - suck it long and strong

There is more but I think I redefined thread jacking with that one.. just kind of happened like poured out of me like water from a faucet..

Is that better now? More "MP" like?

Yes. How 'bout a world famous rant thread? A place for people to post genuine rants.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-20-2008, 12:11 AM
brilliant.

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 12:20 AM
yes i considered it but the probationary period on this place isn't over yet.. i guess it couldn't hurt.. actually if you go back to the history of the whole thing it was started by someone else.. i just carried on the tradition from place to place.. the thing is in every other place it has remained for the most part untainted - i can fucking guarantee you within 5 minutes of starting it here it would be tainted and i hate taint.. of course the taint would probably be temporary because i would treat it with utmost apathy and that usually makes it die off real quick..

neebelung
03-20-2008, 07:44 AM
No.

:werd:

LaFemmes
03-20-2008, 07:55 AM
Yes. How 'bout a world famous rant thread? A place for people to post genuine rants.

Do it, and be sure to make MP's the first.

marko138
03-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Proving the Army stereotype 100%.

Wow. He just said that.

Just call it like I see it.

azoomm
03-20-2008, 12:01 PM
*argument brewing...*

Argument with whom?

Eh, all I'm saying is I know I've been a dunderhead in the past - and have the mentally abusive ex-husband to prove it. She's welcome to do what she wants, I'll just advise what I know from experience. But, when it comes down to it, I don't give a flying fuck if she follows it or not. :lmao:

I've re-read what was posted, and don't even see where an argument would come from...

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Do it, and be sure to make MP's the first.

i will get it going.. have work to do right now that i should be doing but i will get on later and git r done..

neebelung
03-20-2008, 02:14 PM
i will get it going.. have work to do right now that i should be doing but i will get on later and git r done..

I already started a rant thread juuuuuust for you, so whenever you feel the urge, go for it. :D

Mudpuppy
03-20-2008, 02:15 PM
I already started a rant thread juuuuuust for you, so whenever you feel the urge, go for it. :D

word.. thanks...

Mistress Maygin
03-21-2008, 02:51 PM
No arguments started here. I just calls em as I sees em. And when it seems like someone is talking down to me, I clear it up. :)

To add to the drama of the entire situation: When I went with my friend to pick up my stuff yesterday, no one was home. So I left the door open and we started hauling stuff out. Lo and behold, in walks his two brothers and his best friend. Like they own the place. I asked them to leave, to which they ignored me. I told them it was my house and to please get out. His one brother tried to tell me it wasn't my house and to have all of my things out or "there will be trouble". I called the cops AGAIN.

They left the house and stood outside shouting threats. "If I see you go into my brother's room, you'll be sorry!" "I'm gunna call my boys over and there's gunna be trouble!" etc etc. HIS ENTIRE FAMILY was standing there for over an hour just WATCHING me move my stuff.

The cops showed up and asked me what was going on, so I told them. They went over and talked to his family, his mom as the lead spokerswoman. "She waited til my son was at WORK to come! How do we know she isn't stealing his things?!?!?!" Yada yada, melodramatic, etc.

To sum it up, the cop came back over and told me that as long as my name was on the lease or there were things of mine in the house, it was mine. And that he kinkdly informed them that if they showed up on the property next time they were trespassing. And if they stepped one foot in the house it was burglary. He told me to call if that happened so they could be arrested. :rofl:

The conclusion: His entire family is a bunch of hicks (my friend kindly pointed out that three brothers all with names that start with K is KKK :lol:). He also likely didn't think to tell them that I had the cops over before and they'd read him the riot act and that I had every right to be in the house. He probably felt embrassed that his ass got owned like it did. Now they are involved and have the possibility of being arrested for being douchebags.

I have a lot of friends offering to rough them up for me. And while it would be my honor to see them beaten and blooded on the asphalt, I'd much prefer the look of anger and confusion as they're hauled away in a police car in handcuffs.

Lesson learned: Don't think you're smarter than me, or don't underestimate my intelligence or knowledge of the law. ESPECIALLY if yours is so lacking. Don't ever assume that because I am non-confrontational that I won't call the cops to ease a situation. I am not a doormat to be walked upon at your convenience. If you try to make me one, you will have problems.

Next time I go for the rest of my stuff (I was unable to get all the kitchen stuff out for lack of room and time), I'll just have a cop sitting on the corner, waiting. That's what the officer who came out told me to do.

Mudpuppy
03-21-2008, 03:09 PM
aren't relationships fun?

jesus.. good luck on getting the rest of the stuff.. sounds like his family has nothing better so they want to hang out and make your life miserable.. otherwise why would they waste the time or energy? what do they have invested really?

my buddy got divorced from a psycho bitch and he asked me to help him move his stuff out of there.. so he had to do the same thing and call the cops to be there so he could get his stuff.. fun fun.. so my other buddy is helping we are in the house moving stuff and he cracks a beer.. we are both like dude what the fuck is wrong with you? he is like fuck em i'm thirsty.. lol.. what a fucking clown..

Cutty72
03-22-2008, 12:10 AM
Hope everything else goes better for ya... at least ya got the law on your side.

Good representing the Military... ass
And glad to see that your career plans stop at Specialist. :no:

marko138
03-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Honestly, does anyone really give a shit?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 03:53 PM
i stopped giving a shit a little while ago

marko138
03-22-2008, 03:54 PM
i stopped giving a shit a little while ago

Exactly.

ceo012384
03-23-2008, 12:52 AM

You are a fucking idiot.
Honestly, does anyone really give a shit?
Marko's really calling it like it is in this thread. This man does not beat around the bush.

best of luck to you..
Who the fuck are you and what did you do with that Mudpuppy fag?

marko138
03-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Marko's really calling it like it is in this thread. This man does not beat around the bush.

Thats how I do.

Mudpuppy
03-25-2008, 10:05 PM

i have your fag right here fuckboy.. i am not the one subscribing to blueboy magazine beating off to gay faggots and jizzing up the pages so they stick together.. why don't you go blow middle aged men for crack money and shut the fuck up..

ceo012384
03-28-2008, 12:21 AM
i have your fag right here fuckboy.. i am not the one subscribing to blueboy magazine beating off to gay faggots and jizzing up the pages so they stick together.. why don't you go blow middle aged men for crack money and shut the fuck up..

There we go, that's more what I expected. But what the fuck is a blueboy magazine and why do you know about it? You're the editor in chief, aren't you.

OneSickPsycho
03-28-2008, 09:03 AM
There we go, that's more what I expected. But what the fuck is a blueboy magazine and why do you know about it? You're the editor in chief, aren't you.

Nope, he's just a life-long subscriber.

Mudpuppy
03-31-2008, 11:46 PM

nope when i was banging your mom you left your copy on the coffee table.. hey to each his own - i like skank whores that suck a dick like a tennis ball through a garden hose like your ma.. i mean the line on pay day is around the block but it is well worth the wait.. sloppy 150th isn't too bad.. anything after that and she is just like a useless ball of jelly..

dReWpY
03-31-2008, 11:48 PM
its like throwing a hotdog down a hallway..

Mudpuppy
03-31-2008, 11:49 PM

you got that right..

Mr Lefty
04-01-2008, 12:30 AM
just be sure to strap a board to your ass... so you don't fall in

pickle.of.doom
04-01-2008, 01:19 AM
I think this chicks ex-bf found her and she is in a trunk somewhere now starting to stink...

marko138
04-01-2008, 10:30 AM
I think this chicks ex-bf found her and she is in a trunk somewhere now starting to stink...
Atleast that means she won't come back.

Mr Lefty
04-01-2008, 10:33 AM
or OSP finally took away the internet from his PIT

ceo012384
04-08-2008, 12:50 AM
It's only like that for MP because of his needledick.
Atleast that means she won't come back.

She realized she was going to wuss out on getting a bike when her whole point of argument in that ghey drama thread was that she was going to buy a bike...

Hope OSP motorboated that shit at least.

comonboys
04-09-2008, 06:58 PM
Well, my mom came over and we called the cops.

Basically they slapped him around (figuratively) and had him stumbling over his tongue.

Cop: Does she live here?
Him: She used to.
Cop: Used to? She lives here or she lived here?
Him: Lived here.
Cop: When did she stop living here.
Him: Uhhh. Today?
Cop: Whose name is on the lease?
Me: Mine is the only signature on the lease.
Cop: So when did she get taken off the lease?
Him: I don't know, the landlord took her off.
Cop: He wouldn't do that. When did he tell you he did that?
Him: Uhhh, um, I don't know.
Cop: Did she get a letter? Did she sign anything?
Him: No. I don't know.
Cop: Who pays the rent?
Him: We all do.
Me: They give me their portions and I write the check. The utilities are all in my name.
Cop: So she pays the rent?
Him: She pays HER part!
Cop: So she paid for this month?
Him: Yeah..
Cop: So she lives here.

Me: He locked me out of the room when I tried to get my stuff
Cop: How is she supposed to get her stuff if you lock her out?
Him: Uhhh.
Cop: Whose room did he lock you out of? Yours or his?
Me: Ours.
Cop: So she pays rent and you locked her out of her bedroom? (looks around the living room where the only furniture is a few arm chairs) If you locked her out of the room, where was she supposed to sleep?
Him: There's an air mattress!
Cop: She pays rent here and you're telling me she has to sleep on an air mattress?

Him: She hit me! She slapped me in my chest!
Cop: I don't see any bruises...
Him: Well, it wasn't hard...
Cop: Why did she hit you?
Him: I don't know, I was just standing in front of her...
Cop: Why were you standing in front of her?
Him: We were having a verbal discussion
Cop: (laughs) A verbal discussion that required you to block her way?
Him: She kept walking away from me.
Cop: So you stood in front of her blocking her way and she hit you or pushed you to move?
Him: Well, um..

Basically, the cops told him I have at LEAST until the end of the month to get my things out. We took pictures of all my stuff, and the cops said that if he tried to keep me out he would personally come by and break down the door for me to get in.

He was a complete douche, even to the cops.

And as I was leaving gave me a sob story about, "i thought you'd know by now that I wouldn't do anything to hurt you or your things.."

"Yeah, well, I thought you also wouldn't go psycho and call me a whore and throw me on the street. So much for things we know." And I left.

Personally i would through his ass to the streets. if its in your name you have every right to kick him out. and as for the roomies that would really depend on if they were closer to him or you. But all in all sorry to hear about this hope it gets better.

dReWpY
04-09-2008, 06:59 PM
:dontfeed:

OneSickPsycho
04-09-2008, 11:37 PM
:cheers:

Mr Lefty
04-09-2008, 11:43 PM
:lol: what ever happened to MM?

Amber Lamps
04-10-2008, 03:32 AM

I talked to her today,she's fine. For some reason she can't access the forum, I pm'd trip somtime ago...oh well. I wish she could on so she could see some of this shit!!! We'd have a real donny-brook then!

Mr Lefty
04-10-2008, 04:22 AM
donny brook? and I'll be honest I haven't read much of this thread...

what's the problem she's getting as far as log'n in?

marko138
04-10-2008, 08:39 AM

itgirl
04-10-2008, 08:42 AM
...and yet another bright attention whore star burns out. she had such potential too.

marko138
04-10-2008, 08:44 AM
...and yet another bright attention whore star burns out. she had such potential too.
:rofl:

1hottbikechic
04-10-2008, 08:53 AM

:lol::nothing:

z06boy
04-10-2008, 08:55 AM

:lol: yep...pretty much what I gathered after reading the first post or two and didn't read anymore until today wondering why this one was still going on...oh the drama...

neebelung
04-10-2008, 08:56 AM

When we miss her, all we have to do is think of this...

http://scottwax.com/rice/ratedr/attention%20whore3.jpg

itgirl
04-10-2008, 08:58 AM
*sniffle* i miss her already...

azoomm
04-10-2008, 10:39 AM
*sniffle* i miss her already...

Here, let me give you a hug....

Do I get to say *I told you so* yet? :lmao:

6doublefive321
04-10-2008, 11:39 AM
Here, let me give you a hug....

Yes you do. You called it way early.

vabarber2
04-10-2008, 03:32 PM
:lol: aint that sweet!

now that her man got rid of her she probly dont have net access at the strip club.

neebelung
04-10-2008, 03:33 PM

now that her man got rid of her she probly dont have net access at the strip club.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.....

vabarber2
04-10-2008, 03:37 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.....
Thought you might like that neeb, I wrote it prior to seeing your post with the pic, good one!

Rider
04-10-2008, 03:37 PM

She ain't no stripper..... Strippers are hot.. I don't see any similarities. :idk:

neebelung
04-10-2008, 03:39 PM
Thought you might like that neeb, I wrote it prior to seeing your post with the pic, good one!

Nice work... :D

She ain't no stripper..... Strippers are hot.. I don't see any similarities. :idk:

OHSHIT... :dvrofl:

Captain Morgan
04-10-2008, 03:40 PM

Sadly, not all of them are. She did have nice tits, but was a butter face in my opinion.

vabarber2
04-10-2008, 03:42 PM
:lol: I can see you've never ben to WVA!! You can have streach marks, stab wounds, 10 kids and 40 years of prostituting experience and still be a striper! They're full nude and some of them have they're loose lips flapping like they had the child yesterday.

Rider
04-10-2008, 03:43 PM
Sadly, not all of them are. She did have nice tits, but was a butter face in my opinion.

:idk: I didn't see them but I'm certain I've seen better.

vabarber2
04-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Yeah, but you're face doesn't matter in a strip club, as long as you have a body and a love of attention. I'm figuring she has enough of the second to make up for any other short comings!

Rider
04-10-2008, 03:47 PM
Strip clubs suck.... Waste of time and money. If I'm going to put down my hard earned cash I better be getting some at the end of the night.

vabarber2
04-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Strip clubs suck.... Waste of time and money. If I'm going to put down my hard earned cash I better be getting some at the end of the night.
So true, just a big tease, have you comming out of there fealing like Michael Jackson.

Speaking of tease's isn't that what this was all about!

neebelung
04-10-2008, 03:55 PM
:idk: I didn't see them but I'm certain I've seen better.

Ah, I'll agree with Capn on that... she's got a great rack from what I could tell.

Smittie61984
04-10-2008, 08:37 PM

I'm a little late with this thread but oh well.

I think they love the drama. I use to treat woman like crap when I was a teenager an I had them all over me. Once I got older I quick treating them like crap and like they were thoughtful emotional human beings who deserved to be treated with respect. They started running over me, ignoring me, or worste make me their "Gay Best Friend".

Here is something to ponder too. Next time you start dating a girl and she tries to get you to meet this guy who is "Just a friend". Well she treats him like "Just a Friend" but that guy truly loves that girl and would do anything to make her happy. Including pretending to like you despite he knows you aren't the right guy for her. However becuase he does love her with all of his heart she will never treat him more than a gay best friend. Basically don't worry about him.

Which made me think. MM. This guy who is your Best Friend and is helping you through this. Why not him?

Amber Lamps
04-10-2008, 09:10 PM
Ah, I'll agree with Capn on that... she's got a great rack from what I could tell.

outstanding,you should see her myspace photos..:drool:

NONE_too_SOFT
04-10-2008, 09:13 PM
ya i should... link me.

ceo012384
04-10-2008, 11:49 PM
:dontfeed:
looks like :tl:
We'd have a real donny-brook then!
Downey brook?
Tell it like it is.
+5 points for zoomy.

vabarber2
04-11-2008, 06:57 AM
outstanding,you should see her myspace photos..:drool:
Do share!

neebelung
04-11-2008, 07:54 AM
I think they love the drama. I use to treat woman like crap when I was a teenager an I had them all over me. Once I got older I quick treating them like crap and like they were thoughtful emotional human beings who deserved to be treated with respect. They started running over me, ignoring me, or worste make me their "Gay Best Friend".

Nope, that's not it at all.

When women are younger, they often suffer from poor self esteem. They date one jerk, and they get 'used' to that treatment. So the next guy comes along, treats them the same way, and they simply don't realize they DESERVE better. So it becomes a cycle.... date a jerk, feel worse about themselves, and so on. When a GOOD guy comes along, they don't know how to handle it, because they haven't been treated that way before, so they reject him.

It takes growing up, and realizing you're WORTHY of being treated well to finally appreciate the GOOD guys.

pickle.of.doom
04-11-2008, 02:09 PM
This has been the relationship hour with Dr Nee, please tune in again next week. :D

Amber Lamps
04-11-2008, 02:30 PM
Nope, that's not it at all.

When women are younger, they often suffer from poor self esteem. They date one jerk, and they get 'used' to that treatment. So the next guy comes along, treats them the same way, and they simply don't realize they DESERVE better. So it becomes a cycle.... date a jerk, feel worse about themselves, and so on. When a GOOD guy comes along, they don't know how to handle it, because they haven't been treated that way before, so they reject him.

It takes growing up, and realizing you're WORTHY of being treated well to finally appreciate the GOOD guys.

Yea well the problems with that are the good guys get tired of being good and getting fucked over while the jerks get all the pussy! And by the time most women don't realize that until they're old,fat or have a couple kids/baby daddys that a new guy doesn't want to deal with. Strangely enough women tend to get easier to deal with as their "hotness" quotient goes down.

neebelung
04-11-2008, 02:39 PM
This has been the relationship hour with Dr Nee, please tune in again next week. :D

:dvrofl: Hey, it's true!! :shrug:

Yea well the problems with that are the good guys get tired of being good and getting fucked over while the jerks get all the pussy! And by the time most women don't realize that until they're old,fat or have a couple kids/baby daddys that a new guy doesn't want to deal with. Strangely enough women tend to get easier to deal with as their "hotness" quotient goes down.

:lol: Eh, probably all true.

vabarber2
04-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Exactly! Thats why I went through my 35 with a few kids fase, but they had to much past and baggage resulting in drama! All I want is a woman who doesnt take my kindness for weakness and respects me for me, the rest is easy to work on and can fall into place! But instead they walk all over it, but you treat em like they're lucky to be with you and act an ass a little bit and they're all over you!

neebelung
04-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Exactly! Thats why I went through my 35 with a few kids fase, but they had to much past and baggage resulting in drama! All I want is a woman who doesnt take my kindness for weakness and respects me for me, the rest is easy to work on and can fall into place! But instead they walk all over it, but you treat em like they're lucky to be with you and act an ass a little bit and they're all over you!

Eh, then I'll tell you the same thing I'd tell a woman complaining about 'only meeting the same kinds of jerks': If that's the pattern you have, that you keep attracting women with the same kinds of issues, then it's something YOU'RE doing (either looking in all the same places/only trying to meet women in a specific type of environment, or something specific you're doing/saying) that's essentially filtering out the sane/good ones and leaving you only with the batshit crazy ones. :lol:

But let's face it... everyone over the age of 25 has SOME sort of baggage - it's just finding those who know how to deal with it and learn from it, rather than just lugging it around with them everywhere. :lol:

vabarber2
04-11-2008, 03:07 PM
Yeah, thats the same thing I tell people, but I think its just the women who are attracted to me expect me to be that way because I'm black and live in that type neighborhood, cause I've tried all the dating sites, all the bars, all the malls, and even church! But idk, it'll happen eventualy!

neebelung
04-11-2008, 03:11 PM
Yeah, thats the same thing I tell people, but I think its just the women who are attracted to me expect me to be that way because I'm black and live in that type neighborhood, cause I've tried all the dating sites, all the bars, all the malls, and even church! But idk, it'll happen eventualy!

"type" neighborhood... explain....? (just curious)

vabarber2
04-11-2008, 03:17 PM
"type" neighborhood... explain....? (just curious)
Its precived as a Ghetto/hood type of enviroment but I live in a town not a city so I keep trying to tell people its not like that. And my mother raised me better than that anyway!

neebelung
04-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Its precived as a Ghetto/hood type of enviroment but I live in a town not a city so I keep trying to tell people its not like that. And my mother raised me better than that anyway!

So is it that the women you meet have a preconceived (negative) notion about the area where you live?

Smittie61984
04-11-2008, 07:33 PM

Tigger speaks the truth 100%. Women LOVE "Good Guys" but they only want to FUCK the "Dicks"(Pun is or may not be intended). And a "Good Guy" can only whack off for so long before they decide that women need to be treated like crap in order for them to get laid.

The only time a "Good Guy" can get some is if he makes good money and plays a guitar and writes love songs. But take away the guitar, money, fame, fortune, etc but let him keep his same feelings and emotions the same guy won't be getting squat except a subscription to Milfhunter.

Really if you can get a date and you really like the girl and want her to stay. Slap the living shit out of her in public and she'll be crying "I love you" in no time.

comonboys
04-11-2008, 07:34 PM
:lol: I can see you've never ben to WVA!! You can have streach marks, stab wounds, 10 kids and 40 years of prostituting experience and still be a striper! They're full nude and some of them have they're loose lips flapping like they had the child yesterday.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :panic::panic:thats so wrong

ceo012384
04-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Women are more trouble than they're worth.

Amber Lamps
04-11-2008, 09:37 PM

Yea so quit fucking around you engineers and go invent the perfect female android fuck machine ala' Cherry 3000. Let's go chop chop!!!

Smittie61984
04-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Yea so quit fucking around you engineers and go invent the perfect female android fuck machine ala' Cherry 3000. Let's go chop chop!!!

Honda already did...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHV1rIObcb8

WARputer
04-12-2008, 03:59 AM
Honda already did...

That's a pretty cool commercial .

vabarber2
04-12-2008, 04:13 AM
Thats for dam sure!

Honda already did...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHV1rIObcb8
Yeah right... honda make anything perfect....... never!

Cutty72
04-12-2008, 11:49 AM
Great comercial, i'd ride it :wink: