PDA

View Full Version : Crocs...

azoomm
03-18-2008, 04:39 PM
I think I just found my next t-shirt... from http://www.ihatecrocs.com/

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 04:46 PM
i bought my mom a pair of crocs for her birthday, without knowing she hated them...

now she never takes them off.

dont knock it til you try it.

funny shirt though, working in a hospital, that really hits home. those things are running rampant in the health care industry.

neebelung
03-18-2008, 04:52 PM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

I freakin HATE Crocs. I've tried them on, I KNOW they're comfy as all hell, but good LORD they're fucking ugly.

Unless you're in the Medical field, you shouldn't be caught dead wearing them in public.

azoomm
03-18-2008, 04:56 PM
There is something about footwear that can be hosed off when peed/puked/other on... no thank you.

I've tried them, and won't ever... EVER own a pair. Nope. They remind me of jelly shoes back in the day, and make my toes twitch. Unless they are worn for utilitarian purposes of the healthcare industry, they have no reason to be on feet.

Trip
03-18-2008, 05:14 PM
croc people should be harassed at all times.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 05:15 PM
i dont care about people that wear crocs...

I hate people that 'TALK' about wearing crocs (which is still probobly 90% of people that wear them)... and i think that is the major point being made here.

Mrs. Colleen
03-18-2008, 05:20 PM
They are banned at my preschool. :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

A girl friend of mine bought me a $10 pair of fake ones from Payless because we would go hiking though the ocean/shore and they worked for that...but right when she moved away I threw them out. :whistle:

GearGrabinGuy
03-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Yes it is pretty anoying when all they do is yap about them like god was resurected created them and then was crucified again in their name and to fullfill their dutys they must talk about the 24/7 and insist they are the most amazing things ever.

VatorMan
03-18-2008, 07:23 PM
Yes it is pretty anoying when all they do is yap about them like god was resurected created them and then was crucified again in their name and to fullfill their dutys they must talk about the 24/7 and insist they are the most amazing things ever.

This is the most :panic: post I have ever read. Could someone decipher this for me?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-18-2008, 07:32 PM
um, he is referencing crocs as being the savior of humanity and the wearers of which have created a church in their honor.

VatorMan
03-18-2008, 07:59 PM
um, he is referencing crocs as being the savior of humanity and the wearers of which have created a church in their honor.

:bfp:

pickle.of.doom
03-18-2008, 08:13 PM
wtf is a croc? Not a large reptile-ish thing with a lot of teeth?

Mrs. Colleen
03-18-2008, 08:16 PM
wtf is a croc? Not a large reptile-ish thing with a lot of teeth?

http://www.crocs.com/

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 08:16 PM
I laugh at everyone I see whearing those ugly asss shoes! The guys here look gae as helll in them! I'd never in my life wear or purchase them for anyone!!

pickle.of.doom
03-18-2008, 08:18 PM
Ahh ok... the "beach shoes" that they push the knock-offs of at wal-mart.

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 08:19 PM
Ahh ok... the "beach shoes" that they push the knock-offs of at wal-mart.
Yeah, realy gay beach shoes that should stay at walmart!

neebelung
03-18-2008, 09:19 PM
They are banned at my preschool. :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Well maybe when you graduate to Kindergarten, they'll let you wear them.

(Sorry, couldn't resist *hug* )

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Well maybe when you graduate to Kindergarten, they'll let you wear them.

(Sorry, couldn't resist *hug* )
:lol: Or your just catch enough sense to hate them.

Mrs. Colleen
03-18-2008, 09:30 PM
:lol: Or your just catch enough sense to hate them.

I DO hate them! That is why I did the woot guy about them being banned! :yes::yes::yes:

They are so developmentally inappropriate for young children! NEVER BUY YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN CROCS!!! :td::td::td:

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 09:35 PM
I DO hate them! That is why I did the woot guy about them being banned! :yes::yes::yes:

They are so developmentally inappropriate for young children! NEVER BUY YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN CROCS!!! :td::td::td:
Good, Yeah!

itgirl
03-18-2008, 09:38 PM
let's throw rocks at the croc wearers. my girls wear them, but they are 6 and 8. no one outside of hospitals or elementary school should be caught dead in them. that should be a pre-requisite at time of purchase.

vabarber2
03-18-2008, 09:54 PM
let's throw rocks at the croc wearers. my girls wear them, but they are 6 and 8. no one outside of hospitals or elementary school should be caught dead in them. that should be a pre-requisite at time of purchase.
Yeah, I don't even understand nurses who wear them! What if you have a patient spewing bodily fluids, your feet end up the recipient!

ceo012384
03-19-2008, 12:17 AM
I hate those fucking shoes.

I mean, I'm sure if would be really comfortable to shove my feet in two 5 gallon buckets of warm oatmeal, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wear them around in public.

Fucking morons.

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 12:33 AM
I hate those fucking shoes.

I mean, I'm sure if would be really comfortable to shove my feet in two 5 gallon buckets of warm oatmeal, but that doesn't mean I'm going to wear them around in public.

Fucking morons.
CEO Speaks the truth for once.

Mistress Maygin
03-19-2008, 01:58 AM
Let me preface this by saying I think crocs are disgusting.

But, i think it's funny that we would be equally as venomous about people wearing really nice shoes that killed their feet just because they were fashionable. at LEAST these shoes are comfy?

now if only they didn't look like potato heads on people's feet...

fnfalman
03-19-2008, 11:47 AM
Real men wear Birkenstocks. Enough said. Crocs are full of crocks.:rant:

byron12
03-19-2008, 01:54 PM
What I think is funny is that I have never heard anybody talk about how great crocs are but I always hear people talk about hwo ugly they are. I don't give a shit what they look like I like the ones I have. As for bodily fluids getting one your feet at work it is my experience once fluids are getting on your feet its already all over the rest of you too. I wear quite a bit of personal protection since I work in surgery and I still end up drenched in blood or piss at least once a month thats why I have access to a shower and scrubs are provided to by work. As for banning them thats the right attitude just ban everything I don't like you'll love that when a group hates something you like and it is banned thats the slippery slope towards the oppression of the majority....:idk:

vabarber2
03-19-2008, 10:44 PM
byron i agree dont wear shoes to impress people, or ban everything that we dont like, but those are worn by more people for the trend than for the comfert! I dont say ban them or anything like that, only that they are gae and I'd never wear them! But then again I wear combat boots here and Timberland boots at home.

ceo012384
03-23-2008, 12:02 AM
CEO Speaks the truth for once.
I always do. You just haven't realized it yet.

Rider
03-24-2008, 08:03 AM
My kids love them but you will never catch those pieces of shit of my feet.

kanwisch
03-24-2008, 08:10 AM
Unless you're in the Medical field, you shouldn't be caught dead wearing them in public.

IIRC they were originally targeted at the sand crowd and as a lover of sand volleyball, they serve the purpose beautifully. Yeah, I'm not a big fan of their look either, at least the original design (Sand).

marko138
03-24-2008, 10:11 AM
croc people should be harassed at all times.

I fully endorse this statement.

bombadillo
03-24-2008, 11:55 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

I freakin HATE Crocs. I've tried them on, I KNOW they're comfy as all hell, but good LORD they're fucking ugly.

I am in medical and I do wear them. Ugly as sin but comfy all day. Sorry :rockwoot: