PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 things douchbags buy....

VatorMan
03-20-2008, 06:45 AM
http://www.toplessrobot.com/2008/03/the_10_products_only_douchebags_buy.php

itgirl
03-20-2008, 07:38 AM
:rofl:

axe body spray, blue tooth headset...too funny and so true!!

neebelung
03-20-2008, 07:41 AM
Top 10 things douchbags buy....

Spellcheck? :nee:

(just teasin :wink: )

itgirl
03-20-2008, 07:56 AM
haha! i think only women know how to spell douche properly. i might actually be freaked out if men got it right. it'd be kinda like 'why do you know how to spell that?'

neebelung
03-20-2008, 07:58 AM
haha! i think only women know how to spell douche properly. i might actually be freaked out if men got it right. it'd be kinda like 'why do you know how to spell that?'

I dunno... many of the guys here noticed that the 'deuchbag of the day' smiley we have is misspelled. :lol:

itgirl
03-20-2008, 08:02 AM
i must say, men that can spell turn me on. it's like they are intelligent or something. :)

neebelung
03-20-2008, 08:04 AM
Brains FTW!

Trip
03-20-2008, 08:12 AM
I love my penis!

itgirl
03-20-2008, 08:14 AM
Brains FTW!

i like my men with just one brain. :)

never understood why people pluralize brain, seeing as we only have one. :lol:

I love my penis!

and i'd love to see your penis. ;)

neebelung
03-20-2008, 08:16 AM

:dvrofl:

and i'd love to see your penis. ;)

:hss: Someone pass the popcorn!

OneSickPsycho
03-20-2008, 08:16 AM
:rofl:

axe body spray, blue tooth headset...too funny and so true!!

Funny you should mention those... those are the only two things I have in that list...

i must say, men that can spell turn me on. it's like they are intelligent or something. :)

Floccinauccinihillipillification.

Trip
03-20-2008, 08:17 AM

That's because men have two heads and the one without the brain does the most thinking so we might as well call it a brain too.

itgirl
03-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Funny you should mention those... those are the only two things I have in that list...

oh yeah baby, talk dirty to me. :drool:

That's because men have two heads and the one without the brain does the most thinking so we might as well call it a brain too.

alas, that one is usually the bigger one too. :whistle: :)

Trip
03-20-2008, 08:21 AM

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

or

Tetaumatawhakatangihangakoauaotamateaurehaeaturipu kapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu

stupid add a space...

itgirl
03-20-2008, 08:22 AM
is it getting warm in here or is it just my crotch? :whistle: excuse me a moment.

OneSickPsycho
03-20-2008, 08:23 AM
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

On Wiki I see...

Cetyl*seryl*tyrosyl*seryl*iso*leucyl*threonyl*sery l*prolyl*seryl*glutaminyl*phenyl*alanyl*valyl*phen yl*alanyl*leucyl*seryl*seryl*valyl*tryptophyl*alan yl*aspartyl*prolyl*isoleucyl*glutamyl*leucyl*leucy l*asparaginyl*valyl*cysteinyl*threonyl*seryl*seryl *leucyl*glycyl*asparaginyl*glutaminyl*phenyl*alany l*glutaminyl*threonyl*glutaminyl*glutaminyl*alanyl *arginyl*threonyl*threonyl*glutaminyl*valyl*glutam inyl*glutaminyl*phenyl*alanyl*seryl*glutaminyl*val yl*tryptophyl*lysyl*prolyl*phenyl*alanyl*prolyl*gl utaminyl*seryl*threonyl*valyl*arginyl*phenyl*alany l*prolyl*glycyl*aspartyl*valyl*tyrosyl*lysyl*valyl *tyrosyl*arginyl*tyrosyl*asparaginyl*alanyl*valyl* leucyl*aspartyl*prolyl*leucyl*isoleucyl*threonyl*a lanyl*leucyl*leucyl*glycyl*threonyl*phenyl*alanyl* aspartyl*threonyl*arginyl*asparaginyl*arginyl*isol eucyl*isoleucyl*glutamyl*valyl*glutamyl*asparaginy l*glutaminyl*glutaminyl*seryl*prolyl*threonyl*thre onyl*alanyl*glutamyl*threonyl*leucyl*aspartyl*alan yl*threonyl*arginyl*arginyl*valyl*aspartyl*asparty l*alanyl*threonyl*valyl*alanyl*isoleucyl*arginyl*s eryl*alanyl*asparaginyl*isoleucyl*asparaginyl*leuc yl*valyl*asparaginyl*glutamyl*leucyl*valyl*arginyl *glycyl*threonyl*glycyl*leucyl*tyrosyl*asparaginyl *glutaminyl*asparaginyl*threonyl*phenyl*alanyl*glu tamyl*seryl*methionyl*seryl*glycyl*leucyl*valyl*tr yptophyl*threonyl*seryl*alanyl*prolyl*alanyl*serin e

Tobacco Mosaic Virus...

Trip
03-20-2008, 08:35 AM
This is the longest word ever. It's too big to put on here.

It's 189,819 letters long.

Titin, also known as connectin[1] (UniProt name: Q10466_HUMAN; accession number: Q10466), is a protein that is important in the contraction of striated muscle tissues.

http://www.othyr.com/titin.html

OneSickPsycho
03-20-2008, 08:46 AM
This is the longest word ever. It's too big to put on here.

It's 189,819 letters long.

Titin, also known as connectin[1] (UniProt name: Q10466_HUMAN; accession number: Q10466), is a protein that is important in the contraction of striated muscle tissues.

http://www.othyr.com/titin.html

Fuck that word... This place has a maximum of 10k characters per post...

VatorMan
03-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Spellcheck? :nee:

(just teasin :wink: )

I'm pissd off at the letter e today. Fk that suckr.:zowned:

neebelung
03-20-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm pissd off at the letter e today. Fk that suckr.:zowned:
:dvrofl:

Crazy
03-20-2008, 10:43 AM
I dunno... many of the guys here noticed that the 'deuchbag of the day' smiley we have is misspelled. :lol:

I thought a deuchbag was just a german douchebag?

neebelung
03-20-2008, 10:45 AM
I thought a deuchbag was just a german douchebag?

Hmmmm.. you might be onto somethign there.

That's it - next time someone complains about the spelling on that smiley, we'll tell them " :gtfo: Don't you know German, fuckwad?"

Crazy
03-20-2008, 10:48 AM
anyone seen beerfest? :lol:

Cutty72
03-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Bluetooth thing is the only one i have...
Only use it on trips in the car.

azoomm
03-20-2008, 11:53 AM
Barbed Wire Tattoos - :lmao: This proves my ex-husband is a douchebag.

A Set of Balls for Your Truck - These only indicate to me that you are a person to avoid on the roadway...

marko138
03-20-2008, 12:33 PM
All true.

vabarber2
03-20-2008, 04:05 PM
:lol: Wow, where do I purchase my 10 at?

Amber Lamps
03-20-2008, 10:07 PM
:lol: Wow, where do I purchase my 10 at?

Funny thing is guys...I'm sure this nerd thinks we're all douches for having sportbikes!!! It also reminds me of how people called you a db if you had a cell phone,then it was a pda and now it's down to a blue tooth headset. Some of the other things I've seen on DB lists in the past were; PSPs, I-Phones, loud car stereos, big rims, in dash dvd players, expensive cars/suvs, diamond earrings/big jewelery, expensive name brand clothes/shoes, big screen tvs, basically any big ticket item that everyone can't afford. I always have to wonder who these guys are and what kind of lifestyle do they have. I mean are they Amish or something? What does anyone else care what I spend my money on? As far as the balls on the truck thing goes....sure I think hey look stupid,they have them for bikes too,btw,but what do I care if YOU have them on your truck?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-20-2008, 10:31 PM
Funny thing is guys...I'm sure this nerd thinks we're all douches for having sportbikes!!! It also reminds me of how people called you a db if you had a cell phone,then it was a pda and now it's down to a blue tooth headset. Some of the other things I've seen on DB lists in the past were; PSPs, I-Phones, loud car stereos, big rims, in dash dvd players, expensive cars/suvs, diamond earrings/big jewelery, expensive name brand clothes/shoes, big screen tvs, basically any big ticket item that everyone can't afford. I always have to wonder who these guys are and what kind of lifestyle do they have. I mean are they Amish or something? What does anyone else care what I spend my money on? As far as the balls on the truck thing goes....sure I think hey look stupid,they have them for bikes too,btw,but what do I care if YOU have them on your truck?

tigs just owned the universe through rhyme and reason.

Mudpuppy
03-21-2008, 01:27 AM
lol.. too funny..

DLIT
03-21-2008, 02:18 AM
If I had a bunch of time I felt like wasting doing stupid shit, I could come up with a much better list.

OneSickPsycho
03-22-2008, 04:13 PM
If I had a bunch of time I felt like wasting doing stupid shit, I could come up with a much better list.

No shit.