PDA

View Full Version : Well The First Mod's Just got Purchased.

Sixxxxer
03-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Decided It was time to add some new shit to the 6R since I'm tired of Rolling around "Stock"

The Stock Battlax is a fucking SHIT Tire and granted it does have almost 4500 Miles on it Its time for some new Meat on the Back (especially with the Rally fast approaching) So I bought a Dunlop Qualifier to replace it...Had good experience with the tire on my Old bike and I got a good deal on Motomummy for it...Paid 161 for it Shipped.

The Other Stuff is Minimal but I've been meaning to do it for awhile...

Puig Double Bubble Dark Smoke Screen
Woodcraft Sliders
Vortex Spools

Nothing Major...But its exciting!!!

derf
03-25-2009, 10:33 PM
you know how all that stuff goes on and off the bike right? If not I charge hust under what the stealership charges :rockwoot:

Dave
03-25-2009, 10:40 PM
you homo, stop sitting on that homebuyer tax break and buy an exhaust :P.

missed it by one month btw, i was waaay pissed :lol:

t-homo
03-25-2009, 11:04 PM
Congrats man.

tommymac
03-26-2009, 03:16 AM
just make sure ya bump the pressure up for the ride down and back home, dont want to flatten that thing out.

Tom

Sixxxxer
03-26-2009, 09:46 AM
you know how all that stuff goes on and off the bike right? If not I charge hust under what the stealership charges :rockwoot:

The Sliders/Windscreen I can Handle...The rear tire I dont fuck with...Im just gonna take it in with me when I get it serviced.

And Im working on an Exhaust I dunno which one I want yet...Lol

Dave
03-26-2009, 11:47 AM
d&d makes a nice underseat :whistle: :lol:

CrazyKell
03-26-2009, 12:37 PM
You haven't decided on the exhaust yet? We'll have to discuss this. I went through a long process for my decision and ended up with Devil Cans. AMAZING!!!

Take pics once you're done. I've thought about replacing the windscreen but just haven't seen one that I liked yet.