PDA

View Full Version : A Decision Has Been Made!!!

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 07:15 AM
As everyone knows and few care,I've been searching for a track suit for some time. Well after careful consideration I've decided to say FUCK IT and get these pants instead. They will 360 or 8" zip to my Joe Rocket jacket (to be honest,I kinda forgot about it...),they are a more relaxed fit and not so "racer boy". To be honest,I don't need knee pucks or the like anymore (besides,I could always add them later if necessary)and I'm mostly getting them for the Rally/Deal's Gap and may never wear them again afterward :idk:. The best part is,I found them for $200 (retail is $300) and hopefully they flow some fucking air! Oh and I like the over the boots design too.

t-homo
03-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Congrats man.

Mr Lefty
03-27-2009, 07:56 AM
do you hang off at all Tig? if so it my be worth adding some velcro for a knee puck... better to have it than not ya know?

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 10:45 AM
do you hang off at all Tig? if so it my be worth adding some velcro for a knee puck... better to have it than not ya know?

Nah,I've never been a "knee dragger",in my "youth" I was a back it in kinda guy. I very rarely get it down that far but I'll look into it just for you buddy! Tecknic used to sell a kit....hmmm I'll find one. heck,there used to be a company that sold "strap on" knee pucks.....

dReWpY
03-27-2009, 10:46 AM
pucks are mandatory

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 10:49 AM
pucks are mandatory

hey,how did you piss off T.L. to get her to make that face anyhow?

Oh and I said I'll look into it,bitch!

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 08:06 PM
Okay since Drewpy busted my balls,I'm getting the Joe Rocket Blaster 2.0 pants instead which come with a knee slider patch... So Drewps,ya got any used pucks you want to give away just in case a put one down?

jalaan1
03-27-2009, 09:13 PM
Tig, where'd you find those for $200?

i was actually thinking about the Shift Havocs

Dnyce
03-27-2009, 09:17 PM
damn i was hoping u would get those-they look like the pro street pants, correct?, wanted to see your review of em.

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 09:26 PM
Tig, where'd you find those for $200?

i was actually thinking about the Shift Havocs

New Enough has the Blasters for $195 shipped and the Rider's Direct has the Pro Street pants for $205.99.

I REALLY considered the Hovocs too but with me owning a Joe Rocket jacket and all.... and knee pucks being mandatory...

Funny thing is the Shift's are almost impossible to get a deal on because Fox has such strict pricing controls and also controls distribution.

If you are interested I've seen leather,textile and leather/textile mix pants from $60-$500. Check Competition Accessories,they have leather "race style" pants for $159 shipped or Zero-60 Warp Air leather pants for $180.

Mr Lefty
03-27-2009, 09:28 PM
tigger you just need to start your own motorcycle shop

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 09:33 PM
damn i was hoping u would get those-they look like the pro street pants, correct?, wanted to see your review of em.

Yea sorry,I was gonna get those and the slider velcro kit from Joe Rocket...but then I'd have to have someone put it on,hopefully in the right place...blah,blah,blah Oh and New Enough says that they are tight in the thighs and the but so I'd have to go up a size (2") in the waist and seeing that I've been losing weight... But trust me it's not over yet,I managed to get Ron Ayers to match New Enough and order the pants for me...if the 36 is also too tight then I'm getting the Pro Streets in a 38 and fucking with the knee slider crap!

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 09:35 PM
tigger you just need to start your own motorcycle shop

I've actually considered opening a shop that just does gear,accessories,maintenance and tires.

Mr Lefty
03-27-2009, 09:38 PM
I've actually considered opening a shop that just does gear,accessories,maintenance and tires.

I'd like to one day do that... but that's at least 13 years away... need to retire from the military first

jalaan1
03-27-2009, 09:46 PM
New Enough has the Blasters for $195 shipped and the Rider's Direct has the Pro Street pants for $205.99.

I REALLY considered the Hovocs too but with me owning a Joe Rocket jacket and all.... and knee pucks being mandatory...

Funny thing is the Shift's are almost impossible to get a deal on because Fox has such strict pricing controls and also controls distribution.

If you are interested I've seen leather,textile and leather/textile mix pants from $60-$500. Check Competition Accessories,they have leather "race style" pants for $159 shipped or Zero-60 Warp Air leather pants for $180.

thanks.