PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP 2009 Pre-season trash talk thread..

L8 Braker
03-27-2009, 10:10 PM
This year has alot of rule changes, so I'm sure we'll have lots to discuss throughout the year...So let's get the BS flowing :)

--Rossi is 30 now..And still the best in the game..Maybe the best ever..
--Stoner proved what we all knew..He's a great rider, and an above average racer..Rossi now owns him, though..
--Hayden..Where to start?..No excuses this year, Nick..
--Pedrosa..Better head to WSBK if he ever wants any kind of shot at another chamionship, 'cause he's not getting it in GP..
--Hopkins..Realized the above and jumped ship..
--Edwards..Another one that needs to head to WSBK..
--Lorenzo..Proved he is very good at recovering from multiple, very hard, crashes..
--Toseland..Not as easy in GP, is it?
--Did I miss anyone else of relevance?

I see Rossi in holding the trophy again at the end of the year, with Stoner holding his jock and the 2nd place trophy :lol Pedrosa should have another strong 3rd place year...Hayden should round out the top 5 with Lorenzo...

Your thoughts?

Mr Lefty
03-27-2009, 10:13 PM
fuck pedrosa...

it'll be a rossi stoner lorenzo battle... hayden will be inconsistanly on the podium...

Dave
03-27-2009, 10:19 PM
wheres the who cares we're all watching wsbk option? :P

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 10:20 PM
fuck pedrosa...

it'll be a rossi stoner lorenzo battle... hayden will be inconsistanly on the podium...

Fuck you man Pedrosa is the shit! Just because he couldn't get along with you boyfriend Nicki. Shit,Danny already has a number of GP level championships to his credit. Rossi didn't win right away either! What needs to happen is that bike needs to get sorted out and Danny just needs to focus on Danny,you'll see! Nyah!

wheres the who cares we're all watching wsbk option? :P

That's true too...when is the first race anyway?:idk:

Trip
03-27-2009, 10:22 PM
Rossi hopefully, I got a feeling Stoner is going to be much more of a factor this year though.

Mr Lefty
03-27-2009, 10:29 PM
Fuck you man Pedrosa is the shit! Just because he couldn't get along with you boyfriend Nicki. Shit,Danny already has a number of GP level championships to his credit. Rossi didn't win right away either! What needs to happen is that bike needs to get sorted out and Danny just needs to focus on Danny,you'll see! Nyah!

That's true too...when is the first race anyway?:idk:

naw... I hate pedrosa because he looks like a fuck'n spoon fed pompous ass... he showed no class after taking Nicky out... and has shown no class since.

I know Rossi didn't win right away... not comparing Pedrosa to anyone... just don't like him.

I like Lorenzo much better. seems to have fun and ENJOY RIDING rather than look like he's at work like Pedrosa.

I am interested in how the rookies will do... Mika Kelio (spelling?) should do well.

Amber Lamps
03-27-2009, 11:18 PM
naw... I hate pedrosa because he looks like a fuck'n spoon fed pompous ass... he showed no class after taking Nicky out... and has shown no class since.

I know Rossi didn't win right away... not comparing Pedrosa to anyone... just don't like him.

I like Lorenzo much better. seems to have fun and ENJOY RIDING rather than look like he's at work like Pedrosa.

I am interested in how the rookies will do... Mika Kelio (spelling?) should do well.

Everyone HATED Jorge' in the 125s and 250s,he was a pompous,shit talking asshole! He rode quite rough at times. I believe he was on probabtion for a while in the 125s.
I've watched Kallio since his 125 days and the kid can ride but he doesn't have enough of something to be champ. Lorenzo,Davidoso,Stoner and Pedrosa all rolled right by him in the lower classes.

Porkchop
03-28-2009, 01:32 AM
Ah, Mika Kalio.... where did he end up? I hadn't heard....

t-homo
03-28-2009, 03:45 AM
I think it'll be interesting to see how Hayden does on the Duc. Rossi is still the best though.

ontwo
03-28-2009, 09:12 AM
I see the battles up front being Rossi, Stoner, Lorenzo, Pedrosa.

I think Rossi will keep the championship.

Yamerhaw
03-28-2009, 10:07 AM
Rossi will probably win it, i wouldnt mind if Hayden pulled it off, but not gonna happen, I just pull for Rossi, Hayden, Edwards, and hope Pedrosa and Stoner battle it out every race for 14th position

KSGregman
03-28-2009, 01:44 PM
Pedrosa and his Pupper Master Alberto Puig are both whiny little cunts...a detriment to MotoGP....

I'd LOVE to see HRC dump them both out on their ass...the word is, this is a "put up or shut up" season for the little runt. I don't think he has the stones to pull it off....

The Awesome
03-28-2009, 02:11 PM
Rossi will win it, then Pedrosa, Stoner, Lorenzo, then some other guys, then Hayden down in 10th making a bunch of excuses. You heard it here first.

I'd LOVE to see HRC dump them both out on their ass...

Why would Honda dump a rider that is one of the best in the series? Anyone they got for a replacement would be a step down.

Mr Lefty
03-28-2009, 02:22 PM
Rossi will win it, then Pedrosa, Stoner, Lorenzo, then some other guys, then Hayden down in 10th making a bunch of excuses. You heard it here first.

Why would Honda dump a rider that is one of the best in the series? Anyone they got for a replacement would be a step down.

I think Lorenzo when he's not flying through the air Head down... is a better rider than pedrosa... especially head to head...

Yamerhaw
03-29-2009, 12:44 AM
I think Lorenzo when he's not flying through the air Head down... is a better rider than pedrosa... especially head to head...

i agree

Amber Lamps
03-29-2009, 05:33 AM

You people are delusional! You hate Pedrosa so much that you cannot even see the facts. Pedrosa out rode both Stoner and Lorenzo on inferior equipment in the 250s,and as I pointed out before,he beat them with TWO broken ankles!

Read them and weep!

http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/xx/2005/250cc/VAL/season+statistics+-+riders.pdf

Oh and just for fun here they all are in the 125s together....

http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/xx/2003/125cc/VAL/season+statistics+-+riders.pdf

Amber Lamps
03-29-2009, 05:41 AM

man,these guys absolutely HATE Pedrosa! Logic has nothing to do with it,we are wasting our time.

Mr Lefty
03-29-2009, 10:10 AM
You people are delusional! You hate Pedrosa so much that you cannot even see the facts. Pedrosa out rode both Stoner and Lorenzo on inferior equipment in the 250s,and as I pointed out before,he beat them with TWO broken ankles!

Read them and weep!

http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/xx/2005/250cc/VAL/season+statistics+-+riders.pdf

Oh and just for fun here they all are in the 125s together....

http://resources.motogp.com/files/results/xx/2003/125cc/VAL/season+statistics+-+riders.pdf

Yeah and Biaggi was a champion on the 250's as well... different bikes different styles. not only are you talking 4 stroke vs 2 stroke... but diffrent bikes fit different riders in different ways... look at Stoner's rookie season and his season on the Duc.

I'm not saying Pedrosa is a shitty rider... obviously that's not true... little douchbag can ride for sure.

But from what I've seen from last year... Lorenzo will finish higher than pedrosa.

The Awesome
03-29-2009, 10:44 AM

Lorenzo is brilliant when he's upright, but his crashing is way too much of a detriment for him to put together a good season. If he can get a handle on that, he will be great. As it stands right now, Pedrosa is every bit as fast, doesn't crash as much, and is better than both Stoner and Lorenzo when it comes to mental toughness, and the ability to race without being pressured into a mistake. I don't know what leads you to believe Lorenzo is better heads up, but I think the crashing factor alone throws that theory out the window.

Mr Lefty
03-29-2009, 10:54 AM
Lorenzo is brilliant when he's upright, but his crashing is way too much of a detriment for him to put together a good season. If he can get a handle on that, he will be great. As it stands right now, Pedrosa is every bit as fast, doesn't crash as much, and is better than both Stoner and Lorenzo when it comes to mental toughness, and the ability to race without being pressured into a mistake. I don't know what leads you to believe Lorenzo is better heads up, but I think the crashing factor alone throws that theory out the window.

Lorenzo's first wreck wasn't in Practice wasn't it? a huge high side that knocked him loopy and i think fucked up his ankles (the ankles may have come from another wreck)

but either way... just an opinion... I don't claim to be a pro at pick'n riders... shit I said last year Hopper would get on the podium at least once. :lol:

Amber Lamps
03-29-2009, 11:23 AM

Man they aren't picking using any logical means ,Bro. They just hate Pedrosa!

Mr Lefty
03-29-2009, 12:36 PM
but it's logical to hate that midget fuck

Rider
03-30-2009, 08:50 AM
Rossi will win it. Who is the smartass fucker who picked De"I binned it again" Puniet?

Penrosa sucks, Stoner is a cry baby and Hayden is too arrogant for his own good.