PDA

View Full Version : Fulmer SS helmet...

Mrs. Colleen
03-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Quick review in case anyone cares...probably will not be wearing it much after today. :td:

Overall it is just not as comfy as my Scorpion. Plus the visor fogs like crazy and the wind noise is pretty loud.

Not sure how much the SS retails for but I am sticking with my $200 Scorpion EXO-700. :beers:

ZUKIMON
03-28-2009, 01:27 AM
I was wondering how that turned out for ya. I actually have some good news about my AF....whatever it is Fulmer. I wore it the other evening, mainly cause it had the clear sheild in and one Shoei had the tinted and the other Shoei was nasty and I was going to be in the dark soon. What I noticed was, the Fulmer didn't fog at all compared to either of my Shoei's. I was actually amazed. Like I told you though, they are a little louder than most that I have worn.

Mrs. Colleen
03-28-2009, 01:59 AM
The only time I rode with it prior to today was a really windy day so I figured any helmet would be pretty loud...but now I understand! :panic:

I was going to make this my car-track helmet...but honestly I might just keep my Scorpion for that too...just not as comfy.

fnfalman
03-31-2009, 03:42 PM
It's still free, right?

derf
04-02-2009, 12:09 AM
I have really been pretty impressed by scorpion. It acts like a $500 lid, but costs a whole lot less