PDA

View Full Version : Those Heading Toward the Gap Sunday May 10th --LOOK HERE!

rogue
03-29-2009, 05:02 PM
This is for the people who are down with heading toward the Gap Sunday:

First, this is my list for heading toward the Gap Sunday:
*If you need to be added or taken off this list, please let me know*

Eric
Derf
Tommy
Sixxxer
Tigger
Amorok
Phenix Rider
(me)

This is what I need from you guys:
--Who would share a room with whom or does it matter?
--Also, some of you may need to stay Monday night and leave early Tuesday morning for home so I need to know how many days as well.

So far it looks like it's averaging around $30 per person (don't hold me to that as I didn't add taxes) per night with 2 per room.

Anyone that may have some sort of discount that can be applied, let me know. It would be appreciated! :D

Anyone who has links to places they can find that are close to Deal's Gap for me to call about, please link me! :D

Thanks!!!

~Rogue~

tommymac
03-29-2009, 05:07 PM
I am up for whatever over there, not sure i can help on any discounts or anything like that. I know I will stay sun and mon night and be on the road real early on tuesday.

Tom

Phenix_Rider
03-29-2009, 05:28 PM
This is for the people who are down with heading toward the Gap Sunday:

First, this is my list for heading toward the Gap Sunday:
*If you need to be added or taken off this list, please let me know*

Eric
Derf
Tommy
Sixxxer
Tigger
Amorok
Phenix Rider
(me)

This is what I need from you guys:
--Who would share a room with whom or does it matter?
--Also, some of you may need to stay Monday night and leave early Tuesday morning for home so I need to know how many days as well.

So far it looks like it's averaging around $30 per person (don't hold me to that as I didn't add taxes) per night with 2 per room.

Anyone that may have some sort of discount that can be applied, let me know. It would be appreciated! :D

Anyone who has links to places they can find that are close to Deal's Gap for me to call about, please link me! :D

Thanks!!!

~Rogue~

Planning to head to the gap sunday, correct? I'll stay sunday night. Don't care who I room with. I have AAA if that helps...

rogue
03-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Thanks, guys. :dthumb:

Phenix, I'll let you know if we need it. :)

ericr
03-29-2009, 05:55 PM
I'm planning on Sun and Mon night too right now.

derf
03-29-2009, 06:53 PM
If you make any reservations ask for the military rate or a mil discount.

Sixxxxer
03-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Sounds good to me...Im a free sprirt this whole trip so whatver happens happens.

:)

Cant fucking wait

Trip
03-30-2009, 11:06 AM
I got yall two rooms reserved at DGMR that will sleep 4 people each. It's $100 a night per room, so $25 for each person a night. Let me know if this works out for ya'll as soon as possible.

tommymac
03-30-2009, 11:10 AM
I got yall two rooms reserved at DGMR that will sleep 4 people each. It's $100 a night per room, so $25 for each person a night. Let me know if this works out for ya'll as soon as possible.

Works for me.

Tom

Sixxxxer
03-30-2009, 11:50 AM
Works for me to.

Phenix_Rider
03-30-2009, 12:10 PM
:twfix:
OK by me. This should be fun.

rogue
03-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Amorok & I are in. I just got a text from him. His house flooded this weekend & isn't able to get online right now. He says there's alot of water damage but the bike & his gear is ok. :lol:

rogue
03-30-2009, 02:44 PM
Alrighty folks, rooms are reserved at DGMR. :dthumb:

Trip
03-30-2009, 02:51 PM
Alrighty folks, rooms are reserved at DGMR. :dthumb:

Don't piss off Ben or I will ban you guys. Ben is da man.

rogue
03-30-2009, 02:55 PM
Don't piss off Ben or I will ban you guys. Ben is da man.

It won't be me to piss him off, although he did shorten my name on the phone and I hate that shit....

:lol:

Trip
03-30-2009, 02:57 PM
It won't be me to piss him off, although he did shorten my name on the phone and I hate that shit....

:lol:

He's canadian, what can you do? :lol:

Mr Lefty
03-30-2009, 02:59 PM
What did he call you? Ro? Rog? Or gue?

rogue
03-30-2009, 03:04 PM
He shortened my real name. It has three syllables. Don't be lazy! Use them all! :lol:

Although I understand why people do it...to seem friendly, etc....but it's like hearing fingernails on a chalkboard. :panic:

ericr
03-30-2009, 06:59 PM
Ben didn't shorten my name :idk: :lol:

I got the other room reserved too though he was happy to leave it in Trips name :D I told him you wouldn't be there Sun and Mon though so it's on my card ;)

Anyway, looks like we're set for lodging, now all we need is for the 7th of May to get here :rockwoot:

rogue
03-30-2009, 07:18 PM
Anyway, looks like we're set for lodging, now all we need is for the 7th of May to get here :rockwoot:

I'll second that! I'm in serious need of destressing!!!! :rockwoot:

Amorok
04-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Tell me about it. When I have better access I'll start a thread, but the last six days have been pretty hellish. I need a vacation.

Riceaholic
04-03-2009, 05:22 AM
I'm in for the Gap on Sunday...Probably Monday too. I don't mind paying for a room and stuff as many as you want in there.

rogue
04-03-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm in for the Gap on Sunday...Probably Monday too. I don't mind paying for a room and stuff as many as you want in there.

Awesome! Gotcha down! :dthumb: