PDA

View Full Version : I met a great woman at the bar...

TATER
03-21-2008, 04:21 AM
As most of you know I am 30 years old. I went out to the bar last week and began to strike up a conversation with a woman who was 57. She kept flirting and buying my drinks. Before you know it I was drunk off my ass and found myself saying yes when she invited me back to her place after last call was shouted by the bartender. On the drive to her house she asked me if I have ever had the "Sportsman's Double"??? I let her know that I had no idea what the heck that was. She let me know that it is a ""Mother/Daughter"" threesome... I nearly shit myself when I herad her say this. I was a little nervous when we showed up at her house... she walked in and poured me a rum and coke (my favorite drink) and figured damn this may be one of the best nights of my frickin life.. the woman starts to get undressed in the living room and I can feel that I am starting to get a little "excited" down there... I then ask her about what she said about the sportsman's double and she said ... Oh yeah ..she yelled upstairs "Hey MA, you still up...get down here...and it's ok you can leave your teeth out."

Amber Lamps
03-21-2008, 05:10 AM
As most of you know I am 30 years old. I went out to the bar last week and began to strike up a conversation with a woman who was 57. She kept flirting and buying my drinks. Before you know it I was drunk off my ass and found myself saying yes when she invited me back to her place after last call was shouted by the bartender. On the drive to her house she asked me if I have ever had the "Sportsman's Double"??? I let her know that I had no idea what the heck that was. She let me know that it is a ""Mother/Daughter"" threesome... I nearly shit myself when I herad her say this. I was a little nervous when we showed up at her house... she walked in and poured me a rum and coke (my favorite drink) and figured damn this may be one of the best nights of my frickin life.. the woman starts to get undressed in the living room and I can feel that I am starting to get a little "excited" down there... I then ask her about what she said about the sportsman's double and she said ... Oh yeah ..she yelled upstairs "Hey MA, you still up...get down here...and it's ok you can leave your teeth out."

Hardy,har,har!!! Stick to jailbait buddy!!!:dthumb:

DLIT
03-21-2008, 06:17 AM
Either way, I would refer to you as Sportsman from now on. Sounds like it's from a movie I saw or a joke I already heard.

Trip
03-21-2008, 07:38 AM
:lol: nice one tater.

VatorMan
03-21-2008, 08:19 AM
:lol:

GearGrabinGuy
03-21-2008, 08:24 AM
Id leave my teeth out for ya...

LaFemmes
03-21-2008, 09:28 AM

DLIT
03-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Id leave my teeth out for ya...

Keep that shit to yourself.

smileyman
03-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Go granny go!!

z06boy
03-21-2008, 11:17 AM
:lol: Sounds like my luck.

fnfalman
03-21-2008, 11:25 AM
I would have hit it.

TATER
03-21-2008, 04:56 PM
I would have hit it.

sadly
I don't doubt that...

NONE_too_SOFT
03-21-2008, 05:55 PM
Once i was bangin this older chick. She posted some on TWF actually. she was a freak, i think she told me she had a sister, i always wanted to get it on with both of em...

but not her mother . gross.

Mr Lefty
03-21-2008, 07:58 PM
Once i was bangin this older chick. She posted some on TWF actually. she was a freak, i think she told me she had a sister, i always wanted to get it on with both of em...

but not her mother . gross.

who was she? I don't remember but a handful of women from TWF

OneSickPsycho
03-22-2008, 04:17 PM
who was she? I don't remember but a handful of women from TWF

Word... RRH?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 05:04 PM
bingo

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 09:57 PM
Word... RRH?

ahh yes... I'm surprised it didn't happen... :lol:

marko138
03-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Word... RRH?

Gross. NtS....you were doing this broad?

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:00 PM
not only once, but on a couple seperate occasions.

i was in a dry streak, drinking, and could care less. she was like 8 years older than me but still had a decent body/face combo.

have not we all have women we've fucked that we'd take back?

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:03 PM
I just never saw a pic where she looked good.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:06 PM
I dont think i saw but more than one or 2 pics of her anyways. she wasnt hot, ffs she was 30. but she was kinda cute with make up on and beer in my belly... some of the WEIRDEST moments of my life with that chick though. I could write pages...

to be honest the only thing that got me to see her again was the fact i could not believe some of the shit that was going on. it just seemed to easy.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:06 PM
I just never saw a pic where she looked good.

I saw one... but she's always try'n to act so freaky in them it's hard to tell...

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:07 PM
I dont think i saw but more than one or 2 pics of her anyways. she wasnt hot, ffs she was 30. but she was kinda cute with make up on and beer in my belly... some of the WEIRDEST moments of my life with that chick though. I could write pages...

to be honest the only thing that got me to see her again was the fact i could not believe some of the shit that was going on. it just seemed to easy.
Start typing, Casanova.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:08 PM
yea, she was a serious freak. like into vampirism and shit. Like i told ebbs, one night she tried to bite my neck. i said no. she tried it again i said get off me... never talked to her again.

it was cute at first, but got real weird, real quick... she was a dominatrix... that shit blew my mind.

Start typing, Casanova.

hold on i need another beer.

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:11 PM

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:12 PM
on second thought. its better to leave the past where it belongs.

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:12 PM

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/markgraves138/smilies/thass.gif

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:13 PM
Okay. one story. but i shudder to think about its patheticness.

VatorMan
03-22-2008, 10:14 PM

Oh HELL no. You started it. Finish it. I thought she looked decent.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:14 PM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/markgraves138/smilies/thass.gif

no shit!

I say spill it! put it in the :twf: area... so it's off the public side though...

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:15 PM
We don't judge. http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m95/markgraves138/smilies/rotfl.gif

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:31 PM
so i go up to cleveland one night. i'd been drinking and wanted some tail... thank you alexander grahm bell for inadvertently inventing text messages. So i get to the bar. this "bar" that she supposedly "promotes". yea i told you she is a dominatrix, right? i dont know what the fuck that entails, i never asked, and when she began to explain it to me i told her i didnt want to know. she's not a prostitute cause she never actually fucks anybody, just whips them and shit. okay. whatever. still too much info.

So i get to the bar, and theres this guy. Hes a guy from the forums supposedly who's also trying to hit on her. I've pregamed on the drive up to the bar, and am buzzing a bit, so i could care less. Theres also this other guy shes with. the most pathetic person i've ever met in my life... we'll call him ted.

Ted i met the night i first met RRH. He drove her down to my property where i was having a bonfire to see me...

Yes , HE drove HER to see another guy. ME. a guy thats 10 years younger. Granted this guy is her age, and supposedly hangs out with her all the time. why HE isnt fucking her i dont know. we'll get to that.

So anyways me, ted, RRH, and douchnozzle are at the bar. Douchnozzle is obviously trying to get with RRH and its hilarious because she has no interest in him. He's a douchnozzle. So im drinking my guiness (that tastes like shit, this fucking bar was attatched to some hotel or some shit... but it was an actual bar, i could never figure it out) and getting drunk.

so i tell ted "lets play pool ted".

We play pool.

He sucks. I win. Our conversation is minimal. This guy is the most timid, insecure, pushover in the fucking world. i kid you not. It was a one sided conversation the whole way. totally awkward if i had actually cared a rats ass.

anyways, douchnozzle and RRH are talking, whatever. he eventually leaves without saying goodbye, i laugh. I go over and talk with RRH and kind of start checking her out. were getting mushy gooshy. and its time for ted to leave. well ted was RRH's ride. Fuhk if i'm in any shape to leave, but im drunk so i dont make the right call. he leaves we're there practically by ourselves...

The alcohol levels are good, the lighting is minimal, its go time.

We progress to the parking lot where i decide is the best place to fuck at the moment, because i had spotted a desk chair by the side of the building. great! cept it breaks. fuck. now were half naked in a parking lot and suddenly paranoia sets in.

So i tell her "okay, lets get going"

She decides we'll go fuck in an appartment.
Teds appartment...

Well didnt ted just go home" i say. "yea its okay, we're friends like that "...

Okay whatever i could care less at this point.

I drive like a thousand fucking miles around cleveland to this guys house. We get out, go upstairs, and theres ted. playing world or warcraft or downloading bruce sprinstein songs or something. who knows... I give him the cordial "hey whats up its me again"... Then we go back to this empty room with a bean bag chair in it... yea. no idle chit chat. no "hey can we use a room"

This is this chumps one bedroom apt, and i am about to go fuck the girl he wishes he was fucking in his room. OMG my mind was running in circles.

beer break.

god damn this story is pretty long and played out, and the funny thing is im not even getting into any detail. If anybody has anything to say about grammar or spelling, fuck off. i typed this bitch at like 80wpm, thats secretary of the state condoleza rice style bitches... back to the story

Well we do the deed and try to find our clothes. its just the typical "well that was sex, congradulations" post game type thing. i was mad because i couldnt believe i drove all the way up there for that lame sex and a handful of awkward moments, but the best is still to come. i still have to LEAVE this guys house.

Well i decide to stop playing the fool, and i just walk from his room to the door, giving him a nod on the way out.

By far, the most sureal moments of my life. i didnt know if this guy was waiting for me with a machete or what, or maybe he was really just this lame?

i couldnt figure it out, and never saw him again...

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:37 PM
:rofl: FUCKING AWESOME

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:40 PM
ask me about some of the others stories at indy, ebbs, i'll get you rolling.

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:43 PM
ask me about some of the others stories at indy, ebbs, i'll get you rolling.

:lol: oh most defiantly!

VatorMan
03-22-2008, 10:47 PM
:rofl: excellent. I miss those days when I could just run out and throw a fuck.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 10:48 PM
eh its gotten old for me. sex is still great, but theres no substance to it.

I've got a wonderful prospect on the horizon though.

VatorMan
03-22-2008, 10:50 PM

Make sure you've gotten it out of your system before you commit. :diitb:

Mr Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:51 PM

Werd! good luck with that... :dthumb:

marko138
03-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Nice job. More stories.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 11:00 PM
another night. carpel tunnel is setting in. pluz i have to peez.

marko138
03-22-2008, 11:00 PM
Pee and get back to the story telling, pops.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 11:07 PM
not tonight big daddy. this cat has to work in the AM.

marko138
03-22-2008, 11:10 PM
Guy I'm at work. And I work tomorrow. GET TO TELLING STORIES.

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 11:13 PM
nah. remind me to tell you about the park bench though.

OneSickPsycho
03-22-2008, 11:13 PM
I should have accept the 10,000,000,000 invitations she sent me to come up there and fuck her... if I had known you banged her, I would have... It would have been fun to story swap...

NONE_too_SOFT
03-22-2008, 11:15 PM
dude.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/1743/eiffeltowerjumplw0.jpg

although it was a bit far for you, only 30 minutes where i was.

ceo012384
03-23-2008, 02:56 AM
Dude that's hilarious... I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY who Ted is.

And yes, more stories. More.

http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff187/ceo012384/LoveOfGodMoar.jpg

OneSickPsycho
03-23-2008, 09:15 AM
I want to stuff my cock down that chick's throat right there... and why are we protecting people's names in these stories anyway NtS...

NONE_too_SOFT
03-23-2008, 11:18 AM
because if i meet somebody and couldn't care two shits about them i dont make a point to remember their names.

marko138
03-23-2008, 08:04 PM
A true player.

Dave
03-24-2008, 05:22 AM
yea, she was a serious freak. like into vampirism and shit. Like i told ebbs, one night she tried to bite my neck. i said no. she tried it again i said get off me... never talked to her again.

it was cute at first, but got real weird, real quick... she was a dominatrix... that shit blew my mind.

hold on i need another beer.

totally called it from the pics she left on twf :bonk:

Cutty72
03-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Dude that's hilarious... I'm pretty sure I know EXACTLY who Ted is.

The guy you are thinking is Ted... by chance does he ride a CBR1000RR??

NONE_too_SOFT
03-24-2008, 01:15 PM
i'd say no. he doesnt ride. maybe douche nozzle.

Cutty72
03-24-2008, 01:17 PM

ok, just checkin

Vettezilla (Impala Balko)
03-26-2008, 01:18 PM
As most of you know I am 30 years old. I went out to the bar last week and began to strike up a conversation with a woman who was 57.

What bar was this at was it "The Hideaway" aka "the Slide away" or "Dar Bah" I hear those are real cougar hangouts. :whistle:

ceo012384
03-28-2008, 12:23 AM
The guy you are thinking is Ted... by chance does he ride a CBR1000RR??
no but it was a cbr...
I thought you said he was on twf. I was thinking of that dude who's user name was a certain 80's movie...

OneSickPsycho
03-28-2008, 09:02 AM
What bar was this at was it "The Hideaway" aka "the Slide away" or "Dar Bah" I hear those are real cougar hangouts. :whistle:

I wanna find some cougar hangouts... MILF's FTW!

VatorMan
03-28-2008, 10:15 AM

Aren't you in Cougar heaven? Florida-Home of the Cougars. :lol:

Rider
03-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Aren't you in Cougar heaven? Florida-Home of the Cougars. :lol:

Thats Panthers...

Trip
03-28-2008, 10:24 AM

They had a huge cougar hangout where a lot of guys I knew went to get free drinks and one nighters. It got shut down cause they sold to minors, that happens a lot here.

vabarber2
03-28-2008, 09:04 PM
:lol: Yeah right tater, you'd never mess with anything over 20, so whe know this storys fiction.

Dave
03-28-2008, 10:31 PM

i live right down the street from one :diitb:

Cutty72
03-28-2008, 11:46 PM
no but it was a cbr...

I thought you said he was on twf. I was thinking of that dude who's user name was a certain 80's movie...

We were thinking the same guy then... I thought it was a 1000RR, what was it then?